#2| ArShi SS: BREATHE |Chapter 12 - page 44| 26 Jan :)- Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

214

Views

32.7k

Users

97

Likes

919

Frequent Posters

nuts4u thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ye I thought our selfless gal will try to mend though gone with worst things in her life
pakpearl thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Chapter 11 ..

Anjali is not ashamed of her deeds..

She still asserts that she has done all this to save Arnav from Khushi,who's not right for Arnav..
😲

N she accuses Arnav to be delusional while it is only She.. who's delusional..
😡

Mami choose to remain silent in this situation but Nani gives her piece of mind to Anjali..
👍🏼

Khushi wanna stay back??
It must be for Arnav's betterment ..

Let's see what's her honest motive behind it..


Edited by pakpearl - 9 years ago
Linsie thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

nice face off... arnav punishment for anjali greed

nani slap...

khushi dont want to leave...

she wants to face the world bravely


beautiful update
Linsie thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
ina_saahil thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I can't believe Anjali could be so thick-headed. Even after laying out all the facts in front of her she is not ready to see the truth as she can't be wrong!! That's what she thinks.. Delusional was the correct word used by Arnav for her. She is so blind that she just saw her own happiness and in that she didn't mind trampling his own brother's happiness. And then she has the galls to justify her actions!!
I am glad hat at least Nani understood what Anjali was trying to do.

Loved the Arnav-Khushi part. And I am glad that Khushi made the decision of staying back Arnav calls her strong and brave and she proved it by staying back. I am sure her motive behind staying back was to make everything good between Arnav and his family.
Looking forward to reading the next update.

Lots Of Love..😊😊
Rish_Rubles thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.



CHAPTER 12


"What the hell Khushi?"

She raised up her head to see his scoffing face innocently internally ready for a verbal spat, a long one.


It was just time he woke up and she casually dropped a kiss on the side of his neck making him snuggle into her more mumbling inaudibly into her soft tresses. It was seceral days after he had slept like a log but all in peace and tranquility. The feeling was incredible to have her back in the small vicinity of his arms.

Just as he began to stroke her velvety skin of area below her neck, her heard her mutter something softly but clearly.

"I've cancelled our tickets Arnav." His lousy ears were late to catch the meaning behind it but when they did, he sprang up from the bed giving her a murderous look.


"Why don't you say something damn it? I'm waiting!"

"You know we came here to marry. Why dont we just finish the real business before heading back?" she paused when she saw his stiffened face. Cupping it in both of her hands, she continued.


"Arnav.. we both crave to love with each other but somewhere we cannot deny the empty feeling in our heart. I want to be bind in a relation with you legally Arnav. I want us to have a family which I never had. I want people to look up at us adoringly not accusingly. God forbid if something happens to Naniji, will you be able to live knowing her wishes from us were not fulfilled? I'm not asking for a big fat wedding from you but just a small affair which would hardly take some hours. So what if your sister isn't there? We have your brothers, your Nani. Why are you letting one person come heavy on the rest of the three? It's not fair to them who helped us. You see how Akash and NK already look up to me as their bhabi. I want to be one to them. I want to marry them off to being their elder bhabi, I want to damce on their wedding, I want to learn pure hindi from Naniji.. do you get it?" She rubbed her thumb pad on the bulging muscles of his bare arms and dropped a soft peck on his shoulder simultaneously trying to pepper kisses all over his face.

"Okay."

"Okay? Okay!" She glared at him. "What okay?"

"I mean Okay, we can stay here. And you can marry me..i mean..we can marry!" Soon enough, he saw a pair of pouting lips nearing his face to kiss his forehead, sliding down to the bridge of his nose and finally settling them at his wet lips coaxing him to return the favour she was inflicting upon him.

Not much coaxing was required as he grabbed her waist and slammed her down on her back hovering over her and returning the passion in equal fervor.

He caressed her blushing cheeks feeling her erratic heartbeat and leaned in to kiss her once more when she slid away from beneath him. "What the? Come back Khushi!" He exclaimed falling back on the bed with the frustration etched on his face seeing a happy Khushi now standing at the side of the bed giggling.

"I have some conditions. You can count them as a few clauses in our verbal wedding agreement." She continued as Arnav showed his disinterest openly when he kept on starimg at her with bored eyes making her giggle more. She walked to the wardrobe tying her hair in a bun.

"No getting intimate till our wedding."

"What the Khushi?"

"Shh! I want us to wait. We will anyway marry soon. I know you would make us marry soon so what's the big deal?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows pulling out a fresh pair of cloths.

"Secondly, I want all my cards back which you have successfully stolen long ago." She didnt dare to look back in his eyes. She knew this point would erupt more fierceness in him than the previous one. Nonetheless, she tried to maintain her cool even when she heard him get up from the bed.

"Say what you said again!" He held her upper arm making her look into his eyes steadily. "You are not getting them back. The wedding is on me. Stop with your stupid verbal agreement."

"You stop with your stupidity! I demand to have them back. More than the money, its about the feelings. Mom and Dad have kept a certain amount for my marriage aside. I WILL spend that money. I dont have mom and dad here with me but I will do what they wanted me to!" She felt him clench his fists but this time she didn't bother to relax him.

"Okay!" She was surprised. She knew he would agree but not this soon. Well, good for me, she thought.

"Thirdly, we are not having sangeet, haldi and all those stuff. I just want us to get engaged and then marry."

"Atleast some of the clause is sensible." Arnav said rolling his eyes which she chose to ignore entering the washroom.

___________________________________



"Arnav?" Nani gasped when she saw a man with a brooding face standing on their household border, but alone.

She stood slowly on her aching knees adjusting her pallu and walked briskly to the entrance. "I thought.. mujhe laga aap chalay gaye chhote!" (I thought you went back) She said holding his shoulders as he wrapped his arms lightly around her sobbing body. Guilt crept in at the back of his mind as he looked down at his grandmother and then the long sulking faces of his brothers which were now brightened up on having him here. And he was just about to leave them on their own, again, as always, without any explanation.

"I'm here Nani. Didn't this fool NK let you know that I wont be leaving?" She cramed her neck sideway glaring at her younger grandson and then at the elder one.

"He knew?"

"Maybe yes" NK sheepishly said scratching the back of his neck.

Nani's eyes sobered up a little as she searched for another person around the area but found none. She felt disheartened.

"Chhote, Khushi kahan hai?" (Where is Khushi?)

He felt oddly at peace as she registered that as much as Khushi thought about his family, they were caring about her the same way too. He couldnt be more amused how well did she dissolved in between his people with whom he felt out of place at times. Well, that was the sole reason he had left his homeland behind to live alone. "Nani..she..she wants to meet you all but"

"But she doesnt want to come here right?"

"Yes Nani. I cant blame her in fact" he said taking her to the lounge and sat her down along with NK and Akash. "It was even difficult for me to look back here and come to meet you all. I dont find this place a home anymore just because.." he remembered just an hour ago Khushi sat on the sofa of the living room switching between the channels, fidgeting with anything she got a hold on.

He had peeked into her mind successfully back then and asked her to stay at home if she felt any problem visiting his home. She had instantly agreed.



"Relax chhote. Tell me, how is she?"

"Didnt I tell you she's stronger beyond prediction? She is alright Nani." He smiled. They sat in silence for long when he spoke up again, releasing his pent up emotions.

"Nani..I'm sorry. I was about to leave today if not Khushi had asked NK to cancel our tickets." She cupped his face in her hands. "I'm glad she did!"

"Can you come to live with us for a few days? Akash?" He questioned with a new found uncertainty in his eyes.

"Sure brother. You dont even need to ask this. We will be there." NK and Nani agreed readily shaking their heads.

"One more thing..." he paused. "We would like to..marry." as soon as he uttered those words, heard gasps.

It seemed like he had rotated the level of brightness a few notches higher as he could see their twinkling faces instantly and knew, this was the right thing.

"Arnav! This is unbelievable. Take me to Khushi bitiya. Akash prepare for the Shagun. Chhote, come with me!"

"Nani! Nani listen to me!" He ran behind her as she walked ahead with a new zest in her breaking all the effects of tiredness in her.

"NK call kishorlal ji this instant!"

"Nanii!"

He called out again as they entered her room. "What?"

"Listen to me first!"

"Say chhote"

"We dont want an elaborate wedding. Just a small affair that's all we would need along with your blessings." He revealed.

"I'm not doing anything over the top either."

"Then what about this Shagun thing you asked Akash to.."

"You cannot snatch that right away from me can you? Shagun is more a duty than a rasam for me. I need to give her things which she is rightfully the owner of." Devyani smiled slightly. "After what happened, I just want happiness float in our lives. I cannot deny anything to both of you. But let me do what I want to.."

"Sure Nani. I understand.." he said
Just as he was about to exit the room, she called him back.

"We are taking Shagun this evening and dont you dare tell Khushi. Let it be a surprise for her."

"Okay Nani." He left with a huge weight lift off his shoulders.




Edited by Rish_Rubles - 9 years ago
honey-sweety thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
That was wonderful update...

Glad that Akash, NK and Naniji are with Arshi and Naniji wants to fulfill rasams which cant skip...
chitra8710 thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Amazing update. Glad to see that Khushi is fine. Waiting for the Arshi marriage.
Akorshi thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow! Superb update...
Arnav is ready for marriage...
madhu1210 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Superb updafe.

Selfless khushi once agsin prove how pure ger heart is..

Loved yhe way Arnsv agreed to her..
Wow surprise for khushi..
Lookinh forward
Update it soon

Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: lateuser1234 · 2 months ago

https://youtu.be/tQ4n8MXqoEQ CREDIT: EXOTIC DISASTER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ4n8MXqoEQ
Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: ILoveFF · 7 years ago

Hello readers, Thank you for your support so far. It has been overwhelming. I am deeply grateful to every reader; sweet silent ones and precious...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: desidillse · 5 years ago

ArShi SS ~ Enigma|| Chapter 7|| Page 5 (27/06)

Hey IPKKND readers I am back with this story and to thriller you with this rollercoaster ride.. ---- PROLOGUE @1.13 pm Aug 12th, 2021 "Khush!...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: desidillse · 1 years ago

C H A P T E R 1 She was entering the office when, her gaze fell over the person who matters the most to her, "Ansh", and his name immediately...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 1 years ago

A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".