Ishra ss-khinche mujhe koi dor teri ore#5,pt 28 on pg 126 updt on 19/1 - Page 76

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: fSharm

225 likes di..
Update sooon..

Will update soon
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet.Aman

awesom updt 

loved it 

raman felt guilt coz of his ignorance ishita fell sick ...

he cant see her sad and hurt

ishita is dieing with raman ignorance...

finally raman proposed her ...

waiting for next part

Thanks aman
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jinan.

Awesome update!

She was suffering a lot due to his ignorance.
He proposed her and they are getting married! ðŸ˜³
Thanx for the pm
Continue soon 

Thanks Jinan 
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalibhaskar

Update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update 

Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls 

Will update soon
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: fSharm

230 likes di..
Update sooon..

Will update soon
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aymin

Update update update sooon 

Update update soon 
230likes

Will update soon
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats 100 pages...

Yaaayyy
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MONAPAREKH

Plz update soon

Eagerly waiting for update

Will update soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
PART 27

Ishita held his hand and said-yes raman,i will marry u.i can marry u how many times u want ,coz all I want is our togetherness and can do anything for it.she said smiling while raman pulled her in a bone crushing hug.

Raman hugged her tight and brushed his lips on her shoulder.

Raman-thanks ishita thanks.u can't even think tumne mujhe kitne bade guilt se nikal diya.now we can start our life afresh.

Ishita made a face and said-phir ishita.

Raman-ofcourse,biwi toh tum shaadi ke baad banogi naa.he said smiling.

Ishita-ohho my baby has become too intelligent.

Raman-ofcourse I am.see I have done all the arrangements,aaj hum engagement karenge,then shaam ko ek choti si cocktail party,phir raat bhar we will enjoy our courtship period,u know in between stealing few kisses from u,then sleeping in each other's arms.then tomorrow hamari haldi ,chota saa sangeet aur phir hamari  shaadi.

Ishita-itna kuch karenge,cant we just get married.

Raman-no I want us to enjoy all the happy moments,koi aur to nahi hai,then only we two will do everything and will celebrate our togetherness.he said hugging ishita.

Ishita-main mihir ko bula loon.he will be too happy.

Raman-uss dumchalle ko.

Ishita-don't say like this,he was my great support.without him I couldn't be succeed in making u fine.

Raman-ok baba bula lo.but ishita where is ur parents.matlab maa Papa toh nahi rahe but u don't remember where is ur parents.

Ishita-no Raman I don't remember anything.mihir ke paas mera purana address tha,he went there too.but noone was there .even noone knows about them.mujhe pata bhi nahi amma appa kahan hai.hai bhi yaa nahi.she said with moist eyes.

Raman took her in side hug and said-hey baby,don't cry bachcha.amma appa mil jayenge.see just the way we met,amma appa bhi mil jayenge.now stop crying warna mujhe tumhe chup karana aata hai.

Ishita look at him and asked-achcha,kaise.

Raman pulled her to him and said capturing her lips- aise.

Raman start sucking her lips slowly feeling reluctant.while ishita was enjoying his dominance,as she was feeling it after long.she just closed her eyes and let him lead.slowly he start deepening the kiss grabbing her waist ,crushing her lips into his.ishita slide her long fingers in his tendrils pulling him closer.soon they were lost in their first ever kiss ,which both r enjoying in full sense.they were kissing each other hungrily like there is no tomorrow.after a long they finally broke the kiss in need of air.both were panting heavily,ishita rested her head on his chest while raman was feeling happy and contented seeing ishita happy.

They were standing in the same position when her phone ranged.

Raman made an irritated face seeing mihir's number.

Raman-dumchalla,he will never spare us naa.

Ishita-don't say like this.he is my only friend.bahut help ki hai usne hamari,still doing it.

Raman-haan haan jaanta hoon,bahut achcha hai woh.i too like him,was just jealous of him a bit off.woh tumhare itne kareeb Jo rehta tha.he said smiling.

Ishita-let me take his phone,then we will talk about it.saying so she picked the phone and said-hello mihir.

Raman-mujhe bhi sunna hai,why he is disturbing us in our honeymoon.he said slowly in her ears putting the phone in loudspeaker.

Mihir-haan ishu ,kaisi hai tu.aur sir kaise hai .he is alright naa,maine uncle se baat ki.unhone kaha ki sir ko koi mental tension na ho.u have to keep him happy,i know it's difficult coz unki mental tension toh tu hi hai.he said smiling making ishita make a dirty face while raman smiled hearing his words.

Ishita-mihir ke bachche  ,I will kill u.i am not his tension but his solace.u know we r getting married.aur tu bhi invited hai.she said smiling.

Mihir-omg ,aakhir tune pata hi liya sir ko,thank god main toh bach gaya.

Ishita-shut mihir,bol kahan hai tu.

Mihir-ooty aaya hoon meri jaan,tum dono ka kaam tamaam karne ke liye.

Raman looked at ishita with questioning look.ishita signalled him that she will tell him everything.

Mihir- haan ishu,that reminds me.uss param se bach ke rehna tu,saale ki buri nazar hai tujh par.u know what he told me,he told me to kill Raman sir,so that he can make u his .mann toh kiya uska muh phod doon but I couldn't u know naa why but tu bach ke rahiyo usse.

Raman was hearing their talk hugging ishita from behind,but he got very angry hearing this ,he loosened his hold and went from there.

Ishita-shit mihir I will talk with u later.

Mihir-kya hua.

Ishita-bheda gark hua.

Mihir-matlab.

Ishita-tu aa jaa yahan phir batati hoon.saying so she hung the call.and went to look for Raman.she came out and saw him sitting on the rock alone.

She went to him and put her hand on his shoulder.raman got up in a jiffy and hugged her instantly.

Raman-tu meri ho ishita,sirf meri.uski himmat kaise hui tumhare baare mein aisa sochne ki.i will kill him,will not spare him.kaise socha usne tumhe choone ke baare mein.i will kill him.he said in anger while tears made way down his cheeks.

Ishita caressed his back and said-shh raman,dont stress urself.its not good for u.

Raman broke the hug and said-hamesha sirf mere baare mein sochti hai.kabhi toh khud ke baare mein socha karo.

Ishita-mere liye hum dono alag nahi hai,we r one.toh agar main aapke baare mein soch rahi hoon it's means I am thinking about myself only.

Raman-itna pyaar karti ho mujhse.

Ishita-aapko chahne ke alawa aaj tak kuch kiya hi nahi .jab se hum mile hai,jab se jab tak mujhe yaad hai,i have only loved u.

Raman pecked her forehead while she snuggled more into him.

They were sitting in the same position when Raman asked-jab main pagal tha,toh kya param ne kabhi tumhare saath misbehave karne ki koshish ki thi.

Ishita look at him and said-let it be Raman.i don't want to remember him.

Raman-that means he has misbehaved with u.tell me ishita,kya hua tha.

Ishita-let it be raman,u should just relax.aap ko aaram chahiye.

Raman-I will get it only when I will get to know what he did with u,tumhe choone ki koshish ki.ofcourse ki hogi ,socha hoga main toh pagal hoon.who will save u.kisne bachaya tha tumhe ishita.

Ishita-aapne hi bachaya tha Raman.a ur kaun hai mera saviour.u have always saved me ,either it from those bullies in the college or from param.hamesha sirf aapne hi bachaya hai mujhe.

Raman-dont answer in puzzle,tell me clearly.

Ishita-ok but promise me ki aap hyper nahi honge.

Raman-promise.

Ishita started narrating the incident.

Flashback

It was one of the normal night in bhalla house.raman was sleeping hugging ishita when ishita get up seeing the same nightmare of a man killing a lady for the nth time.

Ishita got up and was sweating badly.she looked around and was relieved to see raman sleeping beside her holding her protectively.

Ishita bend and pecked his forehead while he just snuggle more into the pillow.ishita got up to have some water but the jug was empty.

Ishita got up from the bed and went out of the room to have some water.she was drinking water when she saw param coming home fully drunk.

Ishita saw him with disgust and was going up when param held her hand.

Ishita-param what r u doing ,leave my hand.

Param-chup saali,uss pagal ke saath raatein guzarti hai.jab ki main tujhe paane ke liye tadap raha hoon.

Ishita-kya bakwaas kar rahe ho,bhool gaye kya raman Bhai hai tumhare aur main tumhari bhabhi.she said trying to loosen his hold on her wrist.

Param-chup,tu sirf ek aurat whom I need badly and today I will win over u.

Ishita slapped him hard and said-shut up ,stop ur filthy mouth or else I will kill u.

Param-how dare u touch me.chal batata hoon tujhe main aaj apni aukaat.he said picking her in his arms.while ishita was struggling.

Ishita-chod mujhe,chod do mujhe param.

Param-not today,today I will claim u as mine.waise bhi jyada pativrata banne ka dhong mat kar,tere pagal pati ko kuch nahi pata chalega.

Ishita-chod mujhe param.she was saying when he dropped her harshly on the bed of the guest room.she was struggling hard while he was trying to kiss her.

Ishita-raman ,raman save me.she screamed on top of her voice.

Param-woh nahi aane wala,he is sleeping.waise bhi usse toh roz milta hai ,let me too take some.saying so he was about to kiss her when someone pulled him and throw him on the floor.

Ishita saw him and went to him crying bitterly.

Raman-shh biwi,ro mat.param what r u doing with my biwi.usse rula kyun rahen ho.

Param-raman tu chala jaa yahan se,warna bahut bura hoga.

Ishita hided herself more into Raman and said-mujhe bacha lijiye raman.

Raman-shh biwi,tum ro mat.tum kyun aayi yahan,i was missing u.chalo yahan se.he said pecking her forehead.

Ishita nodded and both were going when param came to them and said-chod isse,aur bhaag yahan se.

Raman punched him hard and said-chodo meri biwi ko,usse rulao mat.

Param fell on the floor and get unconscious as he was fully drunk.

Raman took ishita to their room and said-so jao biwi.aise raat mein mat ghooma karo.aur agar ghoomne ka mann kare toh mujhe jagaa liya karo.

Ishita-I will never go alone.saying so she snuggled into him and soon slept hugging him tightly.

Flashback end

Ishita-agar aap nahi aate toh shayad ,she couldn't say anything as words died in her mouth while she snuggled more into him.

That's all for now.enjoy and do comment and hit like.will wait for it.

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt.getting very less comments in every updt.yaar if I can take out time to give two updts everyday,cant u guys take out time to read and comment on them.if this will continue i will have to end many of my stories.
Edited by cutieruhi - 7 years ago
fSharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ressy
Unresed..

Superb update...
Raman badly wanted ishita to close the distance between them..
So they are gona marryagain..
& raman wanted to enjoy it to maximum..
So he wanted to do alll the rituals...
Awesome...
& He is soo jelous of mihir...
Awesome.
Update sooon di..Edited by fSharm - 7 years ago