Awesome update..
U write emotions beautifully..
Pls don't make this story a sad ending
I want swaron together
Update soon
Thanks for pm

Thank you dear. 
It means alot. 
Even i want Swaron together and i will do everything possible to make them together. πŸ˜³
By tonight the new chappy will be up. 
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Thanks. 
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PyaariBhootni-

beautifully writtenπŸ‘

Thank you. πŸ˜³
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

They are in so much pain..
Felt bad for swaron

Rey, you are going good man..

Thanks

I know they are in pain. I am so sorry for that.. I feel so evil. πŸ˜ˆ
Thanks. 
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachi_vrushan

superb update
swayam is seriously a dumb ...
poor swaron
I hope rey played a Cupid here n can put some sense in shivam's head
hope this trip will do wonder for swaron

Thank you. 
Yes, he is a dumb but he has got reasons. πŸ˜‰
Yes... all your wishes will be granted. πŸ˜†
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

5.  You were never mine.

*Shivam*

Slamming the door in frustration, I made my way towards my room. As I walked further into my house, the usual silence embraced me, the dark living room was devoid of a single human being, and there and then, I regretted the moment I declined Rey's offer to go with him. I was happy in morning, and now I feel so depressed, I was genuinely happy for Sharon, but now I want her here to tell me that Rey was wrong. That he was so wrong to claim something like that. The look of sympathy Rey's face held when he talked about Sharon killed me a thousand times. Sharon loves someone else' his words felt so wrong at the same time it felt right, it felt so freaking right to me that my fiance loves someone else, what has gotten into me?

'You were expecting it Shivam.' My mind told the inevitable, it was true, I had expected that but I didn't expect that like this. I don't know what I want, Am I really that selfish to take away her happiness for the sake of my love?' I can't avoid it anymore. I need to do something. I will be guilty for my lifetime if I separate her from her love. I need to make sure that Rey was wrong, that he was mistaken.

Walking through the corridor, I passed Shruti's bedroom, to see her watching some movie on her laptop. The blurred image of her, her shocked face, was a realization that I had tears in my eyes. Seeing her standing up to question me about my vulnerable state, I snapped my head hastily to avoid her gaze. I ran into my room and locked it, leaving behind her protests.

'Sharon loves someone else.'

'What's  the reason could be behind Sharon's disinterest on you?'

'I think he does.'

'Sharon loves someone Shivam, she does, she is sacrificing her life for the sake of your happiness.'

I have been laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling for the past one hour, how much I try I couldn't find a way to get the things Rey said out of my mind. After ten minutes of trying Shruti had gone back to her room, noticing that I was not going to open the door.

Deciding on what I should do, I sat up cross-legged on my bed, grabbing my mobile I turned it on. It is not like I haven't known about Sharon's feelings, I know that she doesn't love me in the sense I do, but she never said a No', her reply was always a Yes', that she was ready to give me a chance, I have never forced her to accept me, and I will never do that. I opened my contacts and searched for the one person's number who could help me.

Hey Swayam,

I know you can't reply to this message at the right time knowing that you might have switched your phone off, but I couldn't stop me from doing this. More than for me, it is for Sharon, I can't take the risk. Only you can help me Swayam, you have always been there for me, and I expect you will help me with this too. The thing is, Rey told me that Sharon loves someone else; I know she does not see me more than as a friend, but don't you think it's high time that she accept that I am her fiance, that I love her. I am ready to give her all the time she wants, but I want to give her that time only if she wants it, I can't push it on her. Please talk to her Swayam, please for me. I need an answer.'

Pressing send, I kept my phone near my pillow, to hear if I get a reply by any chance. Every five minutes, I kept glancing at my mobile, earning a chuckle from myself, anticipating his reply I waited for the sleep to consume me. 

*Swayam*

"Sharon here is your coffee." startling with my voice she looked up, by her sudden reaction I knew I just brought her out of her thoughts.

"Thank you." Taking it from my hands, she placed it on the table. I just nodded at her in affirmation.

This was all new to me, this Sharon and this Swayam, we were never like this, we were the crazy friends who every time had something to talk, something to do. We were never been this awkward around each other, but now things have changed so as our relation and I hate it.

"Sharon, the flight delayed for one more hour." I tried to start a conversation with her, I wanted to make sure that she was fine, Despite being a complete jerk in the past few days, I just couldn't stop myself from hearing her voice.

"Okay." Came her famous uninterested reply. What happened to this girl? I miss my old Sharon.

I rolled my eyes at her, was she trying to avoid a talk? I really wanted to talk to her. I cannot let her be like this, I am the reason and I will find a way to bring her back to life. I slowly stood up from my chair and started to walk to sit in the vacant space beside her chair, but to my dismay, I was interrupted with a voice that most probably came from my phone. Leaving the matter incomplete, I took my phone out of my jeans pocket. "I will just be back," muttering under my breath I walked away and I could feel Sharon's gaze on my back.

I walked towards a corner, there were fewer crowds; Opening the message I got, I stood beside the window. I read it once, I read it twice, I read it thrice, and I read it for the time I don't remember, I thought reading it, again and again, will make it disappear, but it didn't, it was still there, a message from Shivam, something I expected but never wanted. 

I dialed the number, in utmost rage. People looked at me weirdly, seeing how hard I was punching on my mobile screen keys.

"What the f**k did you do Mr. Reyansh Singhania?" I whisper yelled. I did not want to make a scene there; it would be a nice show if a person yells at his best friend over the phone, and calling profanities.

"Who is this?" His sleep-dripped voice said from the other side, I knew it, after spoiling my sleep he was sleeping like nothing was wrong. My blood boiled.

"Get up from your damn sleep man and answer my question."

"Swayam?" he asked confused, he might have picked his phone without checking the caller.

"Yeah, Swayam, the one you messed with." I gritted my teeth.

For a  few minutes, I did not hear anything from him, but just some shuffling sounds, and I knew that he has roused.

"I am sorry bro, I know you are angry, but it had to be done."

"What had to be done? You messed it up, Rey." Taking a deep breath, I controlled my uneven breathing.

"You had messed it up a long time ago man."

"But, I had reasons."

"Yeah, you had reason to mess up some one's life, then I also had reasons."

"Rey... don't be ridiculous, you know why I did what I did."

"And you also know what I did and why. So just hang up your phone and spend some time with that girl."

"I can't do that. She is my si..." I wanted to tell him that, she is my sister in law, but damn it, I can't even think of her like that, I can't see her as my sister in law, I gulped down that.

"Yes say Swayam, say it... say that she is your sister in law."

I cringed at him, the way he said it was weird, and the way I felt it was weirder. I kept silent after that, I can't say that I can never and Rey knew it.

"What happened, the cat caught your tongue?" I could see him smirking when he said that.

"Shivam sent me a message, he needs my help."

"What did he want?"

"He wants me to help him to find the one she loves, maybe, he wants me to help him with something you said. He might be confused now."

I have known him for long and I know the reason behind his message, how could I help him on that?

"Hahaha, that's epic! He asked that, the one she loves."

"Stop it, Rey, it's not funny."

"Or it's what? It is insane, so do as I say. Don't reply to Shivam's message now, I will handle it... and please forget for some time that Sharon is your sister in law, and it's not like she is married. Treat her as your friend; the old Sharon, she needs it. She needs you Swayam." He literally begged me.

"But, I can't Rey, I can't give her hopes and then break it."

"It is just a chance you got, away from everything that held you back to love her, so use it wisely. Now hang up and go to her. Bye, take care."

He then just hung up the phone, leaving me alone there with my thoughts,

What should I do?

I don't know.

"Good morning, sir, good morning, Ma'am, What can I do for you?"

Seeing Swayam and Sharon at her counter the receptionist of the hotel stood up with a heartwarming smile. 

"We have a booking in the name of Mr. Swayam Shekhawat," Swayam informed her with the same smile.

"Yes, sir, let me check." Replying to them politely, she went through her system and after a while, she looked up, "Two rooms, right?"

"Yeah,"

"I thought you guys are a couple." She muttered under her breath and turned to take the keys.

"Excuse me," Sharon narrowed her eyes at the receptionist.

"Nothing Maam, have a wonderful time here. And please let us know if there are any problems." Giving the keys, she smiled at them.

"Thank you and sure," Sharon replied and let Swayam lead her to the room.

"Swayam I can't get into this thing" Sharon stated stubbornly standing in front of the elevator. If Sharon were scared of anything in this world, then that would be this thing, elevator. She gets dizzy and nausea whenever she gets into that.

"Ohh, I forgot," Swayam said, 

Sharon looked at him with an unreadable expression. "You forgot about that?"

"Sharon I didn't mean it that way, I mean..." he stuttered to find something to say in his defense.

"No need to say anything, I will come through the stairs, you can use the lift."

Before Sharon leaves from there, Swayam caught her wrist. "The rooms are on the eleventh floor, you will be exhausted." She looked at her wrist and then to his eyes, he was eyeing her wrist, which was secured in his palms. Noticing her gaze, he left her hand as if it burned him.

"You care?"

"Huh?"

"You care that I will be tired if I use the stairs?"

"Of course, what if you fall down out of weakness, then I will have to worry about that also." Leaving her there, he walked into the lift and waited by placing his leg on the door to keep it open.

The next few minutes they were silent, grasping the things that happened before, Sharon kept eyeing her wrist and she could feel the warmth of his palms on her. As the lift started to move, Sharon felt same nausea coming up again. Feeling dizzy, she shifted her head to see Swayam already looking at her worriedly, smiling softly, he slowly placed his hands over her shoulder and slightly pulled her to his side, plastering her to his body, placing her hands on his chest she stood there staring at him who were gazing her with love and care. 

Please go through the note. Its really important. 

Edited by Keechu. - 7 years ago
hoPe_kk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Note .

Guys please do like and comment, I really don't feel to write anymore! 

If anyone wants to read it further then you have to comment on this. 

I will only update next part if I get at least ten comments, I know I am being demanding, but no other choice I have. When you guys don't respond, it just comes to us as you guys didnt like it and that's enough to demotivate us. So plz spare some time and respond to this, even if the update is bad, not good enough plzz let me know.  Its a REQUEST!

I am updating this after such a low response because I love this story. 

Add this account for PMS. 

Keechu !  
Edited by Keechu.Pms - 7 years ago
Amy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing waiting for next part

Please don't quite the story... love your writing

Please update soon
swaronanshika thumbnail
amazing update n plz dont stop writing this story plz... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­