Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Congrats for new thread 
Y Raman ignoring ishitha? 
Update soon 
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Looks like Raman has recovered completely he's back to his old self... this is getting interesting ... this is what I was a bit vary about... Do now she feels he no longer needs her it was just physical .
Update soon hon ..
superb teaser
shavetamehta32 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome amazing wonderful mind blowing fantastic fabulous incredible super se bhi uper brilliantly written beautiful I liked the story very much plzzz update soon next part waiting for the next update. update soon next
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Author's note- a quick updt as Christmas gift from my side for all my sweet and lovely readers.Merry Christmas to u all.love u guys.

PART 24

Ishita hold Raman in her arms and screamed- mihir.

Mihir came running hearing her voice and saw Raman laying unconscious in her arms.

Seeing mihir,ishita said- dekhi mihir,Raman ko kya ho gaya .woh thik toh hai naa,mihir I can't loose him.main Raman ko kho nahi sakti.

Mihir- just relax ishu,I have talked to my sister's father in law,and he has told me earlier only that it can happen.if sir give stress to his brain to remember the past he may feel discomfort and can loose consciousness.

Ishita- still u let me do this,mere Raman ki zindagi ke saath khela tumne.she said crying.

Mihir- relax ishu,Maine sab arrange karke rakha hai.saying so he called the compounders and they took Raman to a room in the resort itself.ishita went behind mihir and saw,doctors were waiting for Raman.

Ishita felt guilty for her words and said- mihir,I am sorry,Maine tum par gussa kiya.it's just I am too sensitive when it comes to Raman.I am sorry mihir.she said crying.

Mihir-shh ishu.u don't have to explain what he meant to u.I know it better then both of u.mere kandhe par sar rakh kar tune lakh aansu roye hai sar ke liye.I know what he meant to u.he said taking her in side hug while ishita was sobbing slowly.

Doctors checked Raman thoroughly ,give him few injections and said- he is fine,just got stressed due to all this.

Ishita- he is fine naa.

Doc- yes,he is good.

Mihir- is there any chances that he can be better or remember his past.

Doc- I can't guarantee but I think he may get better.if not full then atleast some.

Ishita- when he will wake up .

Doc- may be in an hour or two.I think I should take a leave ,u can call me if there is a any problem.

Ishita nodded and doctors r went.ishita mihir sat down to wait for Raman waking up.

After two hours,Raman opened his eyes feeling heaviness in his head.he got up holding his head and saw ishita sleeping keeping her head on mihir's shoulder.he scanned the room and found it unknown.he look at ishita and mihir and recognised them.

Raman- ishita aur mihir,yahan.main kahan hoon ,he was thinking when his eyes feel on her partition filled with sindoor , her hand full of bangles and the mangalsutra danggling around her neck.and the comfort with which they r sleeping,he assumed them as husband wife.

Raman- ishita se shaadi kar li,meri ishita ne kisi aur se shaadi kar li.he thought and a tear fell from his eyes.

He got up from the bed and went to them.smiled seeing ishita sleeping comfortably in mihir's as.

Raman took his hand to touch her but stopped thinking it's wrong.

He sat near her and said- u know ishita,I always want  to see u in this attire but as my bride.par meri yeh khwahish adhuri reh gayi.never mind,my love is not that selfish that I can't be happy for u.always be happy ishita,tumhe woh mil gaya jisse tumne chaha.mujhe nahi mila meri buri kismat still I am happy for u.hamesha khush rehna.saying so he get up and was going out of the room but turned and kissed his hand and took it to her forehead saying- stay blessed ishita.

That's when ishita open her eyes feeling his touch.she got up seeing him standing in front of her.she smiled fully and before he can understand anything she hugged him tight and started crying bitterly.

Ishita- aap thik hai naa Raman,aapko pata hai main kitna darr gayi thi.

Raman couldn't understand what she is saying and why,but closed his eyes feeling her in his arms.ishita was crying keeping her head on his chest while raman was just consoling her.soon she broke the hug and showered his face with many kisses leaving Raman stunned.

Raman pushed her a little and said- what r u doing ishita,how can u kiss me getting married to mihir.

Ishita was shocked to hear this from Raman while mihir got up hearing choas around him.

Ishita eyes got teary ,she said with moist eyes- aap kya keh rahe hai Raman.main aapki biwi hoon,naa ki mihir ki.

Raman- what,meri biwi.

Mihir- ofcourse sir,ishita is ur wife not mine.

Raman- meri biwi kaise ho sakti hai yeh.tum toh mihir se pyaar karti ho.I saw u hugging him on farewell night.

Ishita- coz I was crying.he was just consoling me.

Raman- why u were crying.

Ishita- coz I couldn't able to confess my love for u.yes Raman I always loved u.Maine sirf aapse pyaar kiya hai,hamesha .

Raman- really u love me ishita .he said getting excited.

Ishita- yes I always loved u.but couldn't confess my feelings thinking I am not of ur standard.Maine hamesha sirf aapse pyaar kiya hai Raman.

Raman got happy hearing this and hugged her tight.he kissed her forehead and said- I too love u buddhu.hamare beech koi deewar nahi aa sakti.itni si baat samjhne mein itni der laga di.

Ishita smiled seeking his warmth and said- aapki ishita aist hi hai,bewakoof.

Raman- ofcourse u r bewakoof,kitne saal barbaad kar diye,pure teen saal.

Ishita was stunned to hear this.

Ishita- not three years but five years Raman.

Raman- kya bakwaas hai,as if I can't count.arey mujhe India wapas aaye teen saal hue hai.

Ishita- which year is this.

Raman- 2013 .forget about year,tell me why u r saying we r married.hamari shaadi kab hui,aur maa Papa ke aashirwaad ke bina kaise hogi shaadi.

Ishita and mihir looked at each other and said- aapko last kya yaad hai.

Raman- what do u mean kya yaad hai.me and maa Papa were going to Mumbai for nitin,my friends daughter's birthday .woh mere bachpan ka dost hai naa toh maa Papa ko bhi bulaya tha,we were going or gaadi ka chota saa accident ho gaya tha.we had lost way so I called param who was in Mumbai ,he came to take us in his car.

Ishita- maa Papa zinda the tab.

Raman- ofcourse,oce minute .what do u mean by zinda the tab.

Ishita hold Raman's hand tight and said- Raman,it's 2016,uss accident ko almost teen saal guzar chuka hai.and ur parents r also died.

Raman- kya bakwaas kar rahi ho.ishita if it's a prank I am not going to forgive u ever.maa papa kahan hai ishita.

Ishita hugged him tight and said- it's true Raman.maa Papa nahi rahen.

Raman - kya mere maa Papa,nahi rahe.he said and cried bitterly hearing this while ishita was just hugging him tight consoling him.

Raman was crying badly while ishita wasss just trying to make him calm as it's not good for him.after feeling some how light he said- but 2016 kaise,meri zindagi ke teen saal kahan gaye.mujge yaad kyun nahi kya hua tha mere saath.

Ishita and mihir look down not knowing how to answer him.

Raman- tell me ishita,mujhe kuch yaad kyun nahi.

Ishita-u have lost ur mental balance ,aap pagal ho gaye the. Aur mujhe bataya gaya tha ki aap mere pati ho.

Raman- matlab,u don't know when we got married.

Ishita nodded in no.

Raman- main kuch samjha nahi.who told u that I am ur husband and who did all this.

Ishita- we don't know precisely but we think it's ur aunt pammi and ur cousin param.

Raman- what,how can they.and why will they.

Ishita- for ur property Raman.kyunki aap keh rahe hai that maa Papa was alright but they told me that they were dead in the accident.

Raman- par woh kaise bure ho sakte hai.aur agar galat hote toh kyun tumhe laate meri zindagi mein .knowing that u love me.

Ishita- they don't know it,infact I too don't know anything about it.

Raman- main samjha nahi.

Ishita- u settle down,I am telling u.saying so she narrated everything from the beginning. How she got hurt with his car and lost her memory. How pammi manipulated her to get a baby,how Raman was at first meeting .how they come closer and she remember her past.how they find that param and pammi is making him mad and finally how they recreated the farewell event.

Raman was stunned to hear all this,how his own people planned against him and his parents just for money.

Seeing him in deep thoughts Ishita said- I know Raman it's hard to believe but this is the truth.

Raman- main sach mein pagal tha ishita.he asked looking at her.

Ishita nodded in yes looking down.

Raman- tumhe yaad bhi nahi hamari shaadi kab hui.hui bhi hai yaa nahi.

Ishita nodded in yes.

Raman- tumhe yaad bhi nahi tha ki tumne kabhi mujhse pyaar kiya tha.

Ishita nodded in no.

Raman- phir bhi tumne mujhse rishta nibhaya,ek pagal ko apna pati maan liya.kaun ho tum ishita.he asked looking at her while she just look at him hearing his words.

That's all for now.enjoy and do comment and hit like.will wait for it.sorry couldn't include the teaser as it got longer then I expected.will write it in next updt.

Ps-210+ likes with long comments for next update.