Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: --geny--

updated comment.Abhay-Misha-Kabir scene was in past...well introduction. Nice update.Chand-Haseena had nice past..Is Sugandh still a witch?

Yes she is.  

Loved King's flame scene.abhiya!Hope Pia will be soon out of coma.

Jeh is totally gone..Isn't he from supernatural world?Is he upto something?Now he will go after Ruhi.i liked description here.

Thank you.😊

Dips is grandma of Pia?. good.Something cooking.
waiting for next chap.Now u r growing Mistery.loving it.update soon.

Thanks a lot for reading and commenting geny. ðŸ˜ƒ
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Thanks for reading and commenting! ðŸ˜Š
AnnetteSpring thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanghita0000

OMG!! that was a fabulous story dear...loved the plot and how u are executing it...

Thanks a lot for reading and commenting dear. Really glad to know that you like the story. ðŸ˜ƒ
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Part Seven :- Alarm Bells and Dangerous Grounds

Suryavanshi Palace, 17th century

Abhay had made himself comfortable on the branch of a tree just outside of Piyashree's room. He had a shield around him which prevented him from being seen by anybody. Not even Arth and Misha could notice him or feel his presence there. From his position he had a clear view of the area where a queen sized bed was positioned. He felt like a pervert watching the absolutely gorgeous princess lying on her bed and staring off at space lost in some thought. She occasionally frowned and shook her head in denial, probably rejecting a theory and still managed to look adorable doing all that.

Abhay didn't know why he was here when he had clearly told Misha that Piyashree deserved better than him and he would never tell her about what she was to him. With the number of enemies out there that were waiting to pounce on him, he couldn't afford to be attached to anybody and put them in danger. But his heart didn't agree with him on that. He hadn't even been sure of his steps until he had found himself close to the Suryavanshi palace. And when he was already here, he decided to check if the Princess had any idea of the struggle that his brain and heart were putting him through. They were flames and she couldn't be in a state of complete bliss on being away from him.

This was a first for Piyashree. She had tried in vain to fall asleep. She could not figure out the reason for the restless state of her mind. Piyashree was sure that something had changed, but what, she couldn't pinpoint. There was a battle between her heart and her mind. It was as if her heart knew exactly why she was so fidgety but her mind was completely clueless about it. It was already close to morning and she was yet to catch even a wink of sleep.  

"I am tired of guessing now", came Misha's voice startling Piyashree, "Tell me what's kept you up all night." Piyashree pulled herself to a sitting position on her bed lazily, and faced Misha. She wasn't really surprised to find Misha in her room so early in the morning. Misha knew her too well and she had a weird way of sensing her emotions. Piyashree was in fact expecting Misha to turn up any minute. She asked Misha to take a seat with a wave of her hand while thinking over her answer. A frown made its way onto her face when she couldn't think of anything proper. What reason was she going to provide Misha when she herself had no idea of it? "Well", she admitted, "to be honest, I don't know it myself."

Misha feigned disappointment and pouted, "And here I thought I am going to hear something interesting."  
"Yeah?", asked Piyashree, raising an eyebrow, "Define interesting."
"You know, interesting like... about the man that has stolen your heart", winked Misha, "And your sleep", earning a glare from her friend.

Since the past year Piyashree had received five marriage proposals. By now four of her suitors had shown up with gifts to set an impression on her. Piyashree could not find a connection with any of them. She wondered if her fifth suitor would be any different. Thankfully, her parents weren't pressuring her for a decision. They loved her immensely and trusted her enough to make a good choice. But for the palace maids, the marriage of their princess seemed to be the one and only hot topic. And according to Misha, they were even betting on who Piyashree would finally choose.

Piyashree had grown weary about the matter. She couldn't understand why it was so important for her to get married. She was perfectly happy with her life the way it was, but she wasn't going to say that to anyone anytime soon. She remembered how a similar conversation few months back had gone down.

Piyashree was being groomed to be a Queen, her mother and her aunt being her teachers. Completely bored during the lesson, she had pointed out that her brothers, own brother Siddharth and cousin Prithvi were both five years older to her and were still very single. That definitely meant she had four-five years to choose a husband and be a queen. Both woman loved her a lot, yet the lecture that followed was still very clear in Piyashree's head. Now it was distinct in her mind that society treated females and males differently, and that if she hadn't been a Princess, she would have been married off to the first man that offered for her. That day Piyashree had been absolutely delighted to be a part of a royal family.
"If that's what you have to talk about, then I am not the least bit interested Misha", she groaned. "Get away. Go, don't spoil my morning."

Misha chuckled, "Relax Piya. I was just teasing. You know that." Misha loved ribbing Piyashree a lot, and she would have definitely continued doing just that, but she was sure that she would end up spilling things that she shouldn't. The fact that Piyashree and Abhay were flames was right at the tip of her tongue, and she was itching to share that information with someone. Apart from being her King and mentor, Abhay was her friend and Piyashree was like a sister to her, so she was very happy for the both of them.

Misha had even said the same to Abhay, but he refused to do anything about that matter. According to him, he didn't deserve Piyashree. He would always protect her from their world but he wouldn't tell her that they were meant to be together. She knew that Abhay had a world full of enemies and he was on a mission. Now was not the time for him to settle down, but he couldn't make decisions on behalf of Piyashree, right? She had every right to know the truth!
But if Abhay thought that he would be able to keep the truth from Piyashree then he was very wrong. The pull between flames was strong. Misha hadn't met her flame yet but from what she knew, she was sure that Abhay would not be able to stay away from Piyashree for long. And if Piyashree's condition was any indication, then Abhay had to be equally restless. She would love to see how long was Abhay going to maintain his distance.

"Okay, tell me what can I do to help you? Shall I get you one of your favorite books?" , Misha suggested. Piyashree loved reading, and if she was busy with something, probably she would not go crazy trying to think why she was feeling the way she was feeling.  By the way her eyes lit up, Misha knew that her suggestion had been received well.
"Now, why didn't that idea cross my mind? ", Piyashree muttered.

"Hmmm. Let me take a wild guess", spoke Misha, tapping her chin with a finger and creasing her forehead, pretending to think, "I believe, between the two of us, my brain functions better." Piyashree's mouth opened into an O' shape and as a retaliation she threw her pillow at Misha, who ducked just in time, and stuck her tongue out at her.  Piyashree tried to fake anger but she failed miserably and shook her head smiling. She could never find it in her to be angry at Misha, even if she was being absolutely beasty and was teasing her for anything that she could.

"Alright, tell me which book shall I get you? ", Misha offered.
"Don't worry, I have what I want."

Misha raised an eyebrow as Piyashree got down from her bed and lifted the mattress from a corner to look for something. "Found it", chirped Piyashree placing a book with a wet black cover between them. Misha's shocked expression seemed comical to Piyashree. "Chill sweetheart. It's just a book", she said opening the book to a random page and pushing it towards Misha. "Here, check. It doesn't bite."

Misha stared in horror at THE Alaukik Granth displayed in front of her. That book screamed trouble in the most piercing voice. Other than danger from power hungry mystical beings that wanted the book for themselves, the book was harmless to humans, whereas it had disturbing effects on supernaturals. Every supernatural has the mark of a crescent moon on their right hand on the underside of their wrists. The symbol is no different than a light scar, so it is nothing that would catch anybody's attention, at least not unless that's what one is looking for. This mark becomes prominent and turns reddish to the point of glowing when supernaturals are using their magical abilities or their emotions are all over the place. And the Granth was known to mess with their semblance of control and tempt them to display their strength. It was just magical like that.

Abhay knew it from Misha's reaction that the book in question was the Alaukik Granth, and he had an idea of what was going in her head but he didn't have even a drop of doubt that Misha couldn't handle it. He had known her ever since she was a newborn after all!  

Misha didn't want to do anything that could blow her cover in front of Piyashree. She wouldn't even have looked at the book had Piyashree given her a warning before pushing it towards her. But the sudden action had made Misha glance at the book even if it was for a fraction of a second. She averted her eyes from the book immediately even if the displayed page was blank.
She sighed in relief that she hadn't pried into any information and invited trouble. But that relief vanished quickly as she realized that the pages weren't really blank, they had appeared blank to her because Abhay's spell masked the book's information from supernaturals.  Alarm rang through her system. What now?

Queen Technologies, Present Day           

"Yes! We did it!", rejoiced Ruhi as the homepage of their website loaded successfully. Both developers had worked all night, and were dead tired, but the joy of seeing the success of their hardwork made her want to jump around and do a silly dance.
Ruhi wasn't always zealous as a person but she had loved working with Piya so much that she had developed the habit of hugging her excitedly whenever something went exactly the way she wanted it to. So, enthusiastically she whirled around and took the person next to her in a tight hug, completely forgetting that Piya wasn't even present there, all the while squealing like a five year old. And as the moment would have it, the person in her embrace happened to be Angad.

Angad was taken by surprise as Ruhi turned like a whirlwind and threw her arms around him, making him freeze in time. Her sweet flowery scent invaded his senses with gusto, making him forget to breathe.
The whole of the previous night there had been nobody except Ruhi and him in the large organization, that is, if the security guards at the entrance were to be ignored. It had been so difficult for Angad to remain in the same room as Ruhi for hours and still keep his feelings in check.  Only he knew how many times he had almost asked her to ditch Jeh and give him a chance. And at the moment he was having difficulty in believing if she was really in his arms or it was all in his mind.
He was next to sure that she would vanish the moment he returned her embrace, like it always happened in his daydreams. But before Angad could test his theory, Ruhi was pulled away from him with such force that he nearly lost his footing.

Suryavanshi Palace, 17th century

A wave of energy rose within Misha and spread through her body reaching every nerve ending. This was an instinctual way of preparing her senses for an attack. Misha recognized this feeling all too well yet she was shocked by the intensity of it. She could practically feel a ball of energy just beneath the skin of her palm. All she had to do to was to direct it and destruction would replace beauty in less than a second! Misha turned her right hand away hurriedly to hide the glowing crescent mark. "No! ", she shrieked, shaking her head vehemently. "Keep that thing away from me!"

Piyashree chuckled, "You are acting like you have seen a ghost Misha."

Misha tried to shift her focus away from the book. She could not let her fear of getting exposed overrule her control over her powers. She could not do anything that made Piyashree doubt her identity.  Misha almost jumped out of her skin when she felt a hand on her shoulder. "Hey relax! ",said Piyashree, "Didn't intend to scare you."

A fresh wave of power surged within Misha who managed to give a weak smile in return even if all she wanted was to bolt out of the room. "I just can't believe this", stated Piyashree, completely unaware of Misha's inner turmoil. "You have been adventurous as long as I have known you. And today you are chickening out at the mere sight of a book?
Where's the girl that persuaded me to learn sword fighting simply so that we both could get to wear that amazing training attire instead of the glittery traditional dresses?"

Misha cursed her adventurous streak mentally for shutting out her escape. She knew Piyashree wouldn't buy any excuse from her, not now, not ever. She strengthened her spirits in order to be able to land some nasty punches on pretty boy Kabir. She wouldn't have been in this situation if he hadn't written that damned book in the first place! "Come on Misha", Piyashree probed further, "Aren't you even a little curious about what other beings exist in nature apart from us humans?"

Misha knew it better than anyone else that Piyashree would keep poking and prodding till she got a solid answer. It was useless to remain quiet and pretend to not exist when the ever curious princess was present in the same room. So she tried to veer her friend from the topic. "No Piya, I think it would be a waste of time to read all that crazy stuff", she said, "And talking about dresses, I forgot to tell you that the Queen asked me to call the seamstress for you. Just think how am I going to survive the time that the woman is going to yap non-stop about how she has gotten this amazing idea for a new bodice or a skirt that would have such a long train that it would make a river shy." Misha made a horrified face to add more impact, making the princess laugh.

"Don't you worry about all that", assured Piyashree, "I don't need any dress presently so you won't need to go anywhere and I'll talk to mother if she says anything about it. Okay?"

Misha was more than okay with it but she didn't want Piyashree to go back to talking about reading that ominous book. "No, no Piya", she objected, "I appreciate how much you care for me but I don't want you to be in trouble with the Queen. She would think that it's my influence on you that's making you so- urm- what to say- uh- for the lack of a better word- so unlady like!"

"Nonsense", scoffed Piyashree, "She won't say anything as such. And by the way", she said, raising an eyebrow, "Are you trying to change the topic? I hope you know better than to try that!"
Damnation! "What? Do you really think so?", lied Misha, trying not to get caught in the act, "I would never even attempt that with you."
"Hmm. Good girl. So, what do you say?"
"What about?", asked Misha innocently, earning a glare from Piyashree. "Alright fine", she surrendered, "If you must really know what I think then I feel that we shouldn't read this book."
"Why?"
"No particular reason Piya. I just have a bad feeling about this."
"Alright then, you go take a nap till everybody else wakes up", said Piyashree dismissing Misha off, "and I'll read."

Any other time Misha would have happily obliged, but, at the moment she didn't want to take any risks. If the presence of the book was making her struggle to keep herself in control, when she had been trained by Abhay himself for such situations, then what effect could it have on any other supernatural being that happened to cross by the palace? A fortnight ago she wouldn't have been thinking like this, but if there was a vampire that had lost himself to bloodlust, and was wandering around in the kingdom, then there was every possibility of other such beings lurking around as well. "No", she said firmly, "If you are going to be stubborn then I'd stay here till you read."

Piyashree frowned at her friend. "You just said that you don't like the idea of reading this one."
"Yes because I don't like it", confirmed Misha, "But if the warning that comes with this book is true, then we would probably have supernaturals jumping in through the window", she joked. "And if that happens then I'll fight them for you my Princess", she added, bowing to add extra effect.
"That's so considerate of you", Piyashree replied, playing into the jest with grateful eyes. "Thank you so much for being my shield."
"So true Princess! ", Misha smiled brightly in return, "Your shield would definitely be me".
"Funny girl", chortled Piyashree, shifting her focus back on the book in her lap. "What are you reading about Piya?", asked Misha uneasily.
"Not reading yet", came the answer, "I am looking for a topic which had caught my eye, but I can't remember what it was."
Oh, thought Misha. Can't be witches surely. There was hardly anything interesting that would catch one's eye. "How can you be sure of it?", asked Piyashree looking up from the book.
Misha bit back a curse at her recklessness. She hadn't even realized that she had voiced it out. "Urmm- I- Uh- I mean. I am not sure", she stammered nervously, feeling the surge of power intensify due to her disturbed emotions. She pressed her right hand further into her skirts, as if doing that would make the red streak vanish. "How can I be sure, right? I can't be. Obviously I am not sure. You are right, I can't be sure. I just-"
"Quiet", ordered Piyashree, "Are you alright Misha? What is up with you? And why are you rubbing your wrist against you skirt that harshly? You would develop a rash there."
"I am absolutely fine", lied Misha hastily.
"No you are not. You look pale and you are stammering", she said with concern, "Listen, you go and take some rest. You look like you need it."
"No Piya, trust me, I am good", Misha smiled at Piyashree's concern. "I am so lucky that the Princess cares so much for me."
"That's a second time within a span of few minutes that you are talking out of topic", informed Piyashree, "You can tell me if there is a problem you know"
"I know that and I definitely will", Misha replied with a genuine smile. It was because of this love between them that her life in her homeland was a distant memory now. She hardly remembered the faces of the other children that Arth and she used to play with.  
"Alright then. But one more time I notice you faltering from your normal self, I'll myself drag you to your room."
"Sure", affirmed Misha. "But if you don't mind me asking", she said, trying to keep the uneasiness at bay, "How much do you know about supernaturals? I mean, what all have you already read about?"
"Not much", replied Piyashree, truthfully, "Actually, I first noticed this book in our library some five years ago. And I wanted to read it because like you already know, nobody answers my questions about these people, and they act like even talking about them will put me into danger. And that is weird if you ask me.
We Suryavanshis are allies with the Sena Rajya which is rumored to be the home of many such people, and still I don't know a thing about them. You tell me Misha what kind of a Princess am I when I don't know about the people that help us in time of need?", she scoffed.
"Still I never referred to this book because it didn't feel like a necessity. Everything between Sena Rajya and us has always been smooth, so, I thought if there are supernaturals then they can't be much different from us, right? And believing that worked, till I heard Father and Siddharth Bhai talking about a possible vampire attack.
That is when I took this book out from there. And trust me I didn't read about anything else but vampires, and that too only just some general facts like how they need to be invited to some place, their food preferences, speed and strength and how they can be killed, so that I could help my people."

Misha sighed in relief, feeling the crazy flood of energy lessen in intensity. She thanked God for making Piyashree a woman of principles. Thank God that she didn't do a thing which didn't have a valid reason. It was impossible for Piyashree to doubt her unless she was crazily throwing balls of energy all around in the room! "I knew all my training is going to be wasted, you know", sighed Misha dramatically, "I have tried teaching you to be adventurous, and for once if you do something forbidden then you have to have such a magnanimous motive behind it!"
"Always the drama Queen", snorted Piyashree.
"You know me", winked Misha, "now tell me what it was that you were so keen on knowing about?"
"Ah yes, about that", said Piyashree creasing her forehead as if trying to remember, "I am not sure. I think it was- frames, no wait, it was- claims or, something like that. Urghh! I don't know.
I had only come across that word when I had heard Mother's voice outside. I had immediately tucked the book in and pretended to be asleep", she said sheepishly.

Misha's eyes twinkled. "Was it flames?"
"Flames! Yes correct! ", Piyashree rejoiced, "It was flames. You know what they are?" Misha shrugged. Undoubtedly she knew what flames were, but right now she didn't trust herself about what came out of her mouth. Already she was using a lot of energy in keeping her cover and keeping another secret seemed like a difficult task. She needed to share that secret with somebody. It was decided that she was paying Arth a visit as soon as she left this room. How happy would he be to know that the Queen of their world was none other than Piyashree! She could hardly wait to meet him. "It's best if you read it", she suggested.
Piyashree chuckled, "Says the lady who was so averse to referring to this book only minutes ago."
"I believe that's your effect princess. You just have a way of making people change their minds."
"Really? Then I am very proud of myself", Piyashree applauded herself and both friends giggled at that.

Years ago when Misha had left her home to fulfill the responsibility that her King had trusted her with, she had been a little bitter about it all. She didn't like how the "Princess" that she and Arth were here to protect, got to live among her loved ones while they had to leave behind their homeland. But when she had met Piyashree for the first time, the princess had been an adorable child of about four-five years. And the only way that Misha could best have described her was- a brown eyed fairy child with a head full of curls and big curious eyes, full with energy and enthusiasm that was very infectious.
"Hello", she had said in her sweet childish voice, "I am Piya, but you probably know it. Will you be my best friend please?"
Misha had just smiled in response. She hadn't known how to explain it to her that people could not be best friends at the first meeting. It took a lot of trust and love for that to happen. But now, after all these years, she really hoped that she was Piyashree's best friend, because she knew it in her heart that Piyashree would always remain hers.

"Ha! Found it! ", spoke Piyashree excitedly, "It says - A flame is someone that a supernatural shares a special connection with. This link between them makes them connect with each other romantically.
A flame is that person chosen by the Moon Goddess that a supernatural has always desired for a happily ever after. It would not be wrong to say that a flame is among the most precious gifts that one could ever ask for.
Flames might have been next door neighbors ever since they were born but they cannot recognize each other until both partners are of eighteen years, that is, when both are mature enough to understand a strong feeling like love and start a family together, if they wish to.
When flames are about to meet each other for the first time, they get restless. Nothing seems to be in order. Their mind is a blur of memories crashing against each other and making one moody, angry even, as they cannot think rationally. When they actually come face to face, the world between them ceases to exist for a while. It's only the two of them and no one else. They don't even know why they are looking at the other person for a second or two, but they know that something just feels right. Then, like a nasty approaching fever, they feel a wave of energy wash through them. And it sets in- intense attraction between them or as the common way of saying it- sparks fly!
Their irises and the crescent symbol on their wrists shine golden for few seconds which confirms that they are flames to each other. It's easily one of the most awaited and memorable moments in the life of a supernatural.
From then onwards, they feel relaxed in each other's company and restless when away from their partner. A single touch from a flame makes one's heart race and crave for more. On being in close contact, the skin on their wrists where they have a crescent moon, feels ticklish and sensitive, which is a constant reminder to them of what they are to each other.
It's up to both partners to decide if they want to spend their lives together or simply ignore what could have been a beautiful relationship."

"Wow", Piyashree spoke dreamily, closing the book, "This is so magical! Don't you think so Misha?"

"Hmm", Misha agreed, "But is that all? ", she asked unconvinced. It wasn't possible that Kabir would have forgotten to add the part about how things changed a little for vampires, like the iris and the crescent symbol turning golden didn't happen for them. Vampires could not read the mind of their flames and that is how they recognized them. And the wrist feeling ticklish happened for humans who were flames to supernaturals too, even if they didn't have any symbol or mark on their skin. Where was that information?
"No there's more", asserted Piyashree, "In fact there are three sub-topics."
"So why did you leave them out?"
"Because Mother wakes up around this time", she said tucking the book under her mattress, "And in case she decides to check up on me, I don't want to get caught doing something out of the rulebook."
"Oh", breathed Misha dejectedly. If Piyashree would have read the sub topics as well then there was a chance that she could figure out about Abhay and her being flames.

"I hope that he meets his flame soon", muttered Piyashree. Her voice was barely audible nevertheless Misha had picked it up quite clearly. "He?", she quizzed, knowing fully well about the "he" in question.
"That Raichand fellow obviously Misha! How many supernaturals do you know that you need to ask who I am talking about?", Piyashree retorted.
"Correct", said Misha sheepishly, "By the way, what makes you think that he is yet to meet his flame?"
"Did his attitude escape you or what girl?", inquired Piyashree incredulously, "Didn't you notice how rude and disrespectful he is? And how I hate that smirk of his! God has blessed him with such beautiful features, surely a smile would make him more handsome. Why go for that irritating devilish smirk then?" Then as if remembering something, she added, "But he also looks sad. And it seems like he doesn't have a lot of good memories. He could really use a little magic in his life."

With much difficulty Misha held herself back from smiling wide with teeth and all. How she wished Abhay had been here! "Really?", she teased, "You met him only once and you know that he needs magic to be happy. What's the matter Princess? How long did you ogle him last evening to have noticed all that?"
"Why you! ", groaned a flushed Piyashree, "You are such a witch sometimes!"
Misha couldn't control her laughter at the irony of it. In the past half an hour all she had been trying was not to reveal herself in front of Piyashree, and now that the cause of her trouble was safely tucked away from her, Piyashree was calling her a witch without even meaning it like that. "Misha stop it", demanded Piyashree thinking that Misha was laughing at her embarrassment, "I am warning you. If you don't stop laughing I'll push you off my bed!" That only made Misha laugh harder.
"Urghh! You are so mean!"
"Mhmm. And you look like a tomato!"
"I do not. You go. Get away."
"Alright I'll take my leave", said Misha still laughing, as she stood up to go, and fell right back when her head reeled. "Jesus! Are you alright? ", asked Piyashree.

Misha knew that a lot of her energy had been used up in keeping herself in check, but she hadn't expected to feel that weak. If such was the case then she knew what to expect next- bleeding of her nose. "Of course! I am good", she spoke at once, "I just stepped on my skirt and lost balance, is all."
Misha moved out of the room as quickly and as gracefully as she could manage leaving a concerned and confused Piyashree behind.

Abhay wanted to transfer some energy to Misha so that she could recover within seconds but he knew that she would be heading to Arth for help so there was no need to worry. She would be fine within a few seconds.

He had heard and seen enough to know that the Princess wasn't holding anything against him and it was a great relief. He smiled inspite of himself and for a fleeting moment he wondered if she would find him to be more handsome if she saw him now. Then he dropped that thought like a hot potato and even called himself stupid for having such a thought. The alarm bells in his head were really disturbing. This was not working out like it should. He was treading on dangerous grounds and he had to keep reminding himself of his decision to stay away from that enchantress.  

Queen Technologies, Present Day        

Angad had never been more happy to see the police. About fifteen minutes ago, a furious Jeh had dragged Ruhi away from him. Before he could correct his balance and say a word to Jeh, he was already pushing open the door to his cabin, pulling Ruhi along with him. Angad had tried to stop Jeh but Ruhi's fearful and pleading eyes had stopped him from taking any rash action. And if that wasn't enough, his phone had pinged with a message demanding his immediate attention.
Now that the police were here and headed to Jeh's cabin, he just prayed that his efforts bore result. He had smelt them the moment they had stepped into the organization, a vampire and a werewolf, accompanied by two other humans. Being a werewolf himself, it was easy for his heightened senses to pick up things like that. As the group advanced close enough he looked in their direction to find a female police officer, who Angad had to admit, had quite arresting features for a woman who could be in her early thirties if she were human. But she was a vampire so he couldn't guarantee about the age.

Haseena looked at Angad. She knew it that he worked for Kabir. He had joined Queen Tech. to protect Piya from any harm within the organization. Now why he had been specifically chosen for the task or what interest did he hold in all this, she had no idea about. Or how were Abhay and Kabir so sure that Piya would join Queen Tech. that they had asked Angad to be a part of it beforehand, was also out of her knowledge. Obviously they weren't bound to share every piece of information with her so she didn't question them about it.
She wondered if he had been successful in completing the task. Thankfully, Dipannita Dobriyal was in possession of an audio recording of the conversation between herself and who she thought to be Jeh, so that would still remain a solid proof against Khurana in case Angad had not been able to do the job. "Could you lead us to Mr. Khurana's cabin?", she asked him.
"Sure officer, this way", he said taking the lead.

A/N :-  A huge Thank You for sticking with me even when I go all MIA at times. 😳  Trust me, if I could have updated earlier, then I would surely have done it. I had some health related issues and whole lot of projects, and examinations which barely gave me any time to breathe. So, sorry if I made you wait.

Coming to the update, don't forget to tell me what you think about it.

Wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance!

Lots of love.  ðŸ¤—

Edited by AnnetteSpring - 7 years ago
.Rhythm. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u for updating Ani.
This is the best christmas gift. 
AnnetteSpring thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Rhythm.

Thank u for updating Ani.

This is the best christmas gift. 

Really? Thanks baby! ðŸ¤—
pirl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanx dear 4 updating ds story...it's kind of beautiful Christmas gift 😆
😉
Will comment after reading...
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for updating.. So abhay is watching pia.. He really cant stay away from her.. With flames they experience peace even in most stressful situation.. Pia choose to read vampires first.. Beautiful update.. Love it..!!
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Merry x'mas . Amazing update
Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for this superb update
this is Christmas gift
abhay always lives with his stay away mission
misha want abhiya together
princess piyashree nd misha frndship is deeply