Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .chiquitita.

res
---------
Unres

Though i am first one but probably too late to comment...wo actually had to read last 3-4 parts bcoz u last updated while exam isiliye isiliye late ho gyiii...

Wonderful update di 👏

They are ackward...and they dont know what to expect...and finally they are happy and together. Just loved it.Their insecurities inner thought so real.

Awesome di.
Continue soon...

Thankyou somuch abhu for your comment .
Glad you liked it 
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishrasoul

Awesome update...
Ishra wants to move forward in their relationship...
Some hesitation was there...
I liked it very much...
Update soon

Thanks a lot rida 
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divanii

Wonderful update
Both r feeling awkward
IshRa wants to move forward in their relation but Dono ko hesitation ho rhi h
Their kiss
Update soon
Can't wait

Thanks a lot megha
ItsNoorfatima thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Interesting teaser 
Update soon 
Divanru thumbnail
Hi friends I m back with another part if this story ,though I didn't got the likes I wished .Here's the next update .

Part

Next morning ishita was first to open her eyes as the sunrays which were peeping from the curtain were disturbing her .Ishita opened her droopy eyes to notice the place ,she looked at the roof and realized that its not her room,before she recognize the place ,she felt tight grip around her ,she then saw raman sleeping beside her ,which reminded her of all the happenings if last night ,she smiled shyly recalling their moment then she glanced at raman who was still sleeping ,his hairs were messed up and were covering his forehead making him look cute ,she smiled and spoke admiring him " raman aapko pata hai is tarah sote huye aap kitne cute lagte ho ,nahi na ,pata bhi nahi chalegs as you can't see yourself in your sleep ".

Saying so she smiled fully on her thought and continued starring at him ,she was looking at him and unknown to her ,her eyes became moist ,she snuggled more into him and spoke " now you are mine only mine , now shagun can never claim you ,only I have right on raman ".

Raman turned to her and opened his eyes ,she was already looking at him and he also looked her, both shared a beautiful eyelock ,Raman removed the strand of hair which was blocking his view, she closed her eyes feeling his soft touch ,he then pull her to him and spoke softly " I was always yours its just you never claimed me as yours ".

I- how could I ,if you yourself said that you love that chudail shagun .

R- ishita sometimes I wonder are you real .

I- ( making a confused face )- what do you mean by that .

R- you are a modern girl ,completed your studies in London ,then also you were ready to leave me for another though I married you .

I- I am a modern girl, educated in foreign that doesn't mean that I m heartless person .Raman you are a man ,you can never know the depth of my love .

R- I m a man ,what does that mean . don't tell me that you are telling that men's love is not pure or man doesn't love anyone deeply .

I- exactly I want to say that .

R- how can you say that .

I- because I liked you on the very first sight and from there onwards I started loving you and can do anything for your happiness .

Raman smiled fully ,he looked deeply to her and spoke caressing her cheek lovingly " buddhu ladki ,I m not that worth of your love .I hurted you somuch then also you love me unconditionally. "

I( caressing his cheeks )- you will never know your worth for me ,for me you are more important than breathing .

R( engulfing her in his arms )- then also you were ready to leave me for that shagun .

I- loving someone and making him/ her love us ,both are not in our hands .we can just reciprocate the feelings as I liked you and admitted that I love you but when you told that you don't love me but someone else ,I thought to leave you .I reciprocated mine and your boths feelings .

R- ( wiping the unshed tears in her eyes )- no ishita ,you already had cried a lot for me ,now I will not let you cry a bit ,you only deserve happiness i n your life .

Like this they talked for some more time and promised each other to be always together in life .After that both got up and freshened up one by one , then had their dinner and then they headed towards their office .After sometimes they reach their office and started their daily work but little did they know that something has changed between them .yeah till now both liked each other but they never felt restlessness in absence of other but today though they were in same office both were missing each other like hell .

Raman was in a meeting but was not able to concentrate while Ishita was unnecessary shouting and scolding everyone from peon to her PA .It was lunch time but raman didn't showed up till now .Ishita called him but he couldn't attend the call as his mobile was silent and he was in meeting in middle of presentation.

She got more angry ,she almost threw her mobile on her table and murmured
mimicking him " ishita you deserve all the happiness, I will make you happy ,rubbish .wo kya mujhe khud rakhenge mera phone to utha nahi rahe hain .bade aaye ,jhoothe kahin ke ,huh ."

Saying so she tried to do some work but cannot ,she then called her father and spoke that she is going home as she is not feeling well .He agreed and soon ishita left for iyer house .After the meeting was over Raman was going to meet Ishita but before he reaches her cabin he met Mr iyer .Mr iyer asked him about the meeting and at the same time he told Raman that has to leave for a party so raman has to attend his meeting ,Raman was stuck ,he so wanted to meet ishita ,spend some time with her but at the same time he can't deny his boss ,he nodded and  went back to his cabin to prepare for upcoming meeting ,Atlast Raman got free in evening ,he almost ran to her cabin but got disappointed. He asked to her pa and came to know that she left in afternoon itself for her house .Raman ruffled hid hairs and spoke " here I m dying for a glimpse of her and  madam has already left for home ,yahi hai inka sachcha pyaar ."

He searched for his phone and saw her missed call ,he immediately called her back but she disconnected his call every time .

R( ruffling his hairs )- oh so madam is angry .

Thinking so he thought to go home to woo his wife but he was confused where she went .Thinking something he called his mother to ask about her as Ishita was not picking his call ,then he came to know that she didn't went there confirming him that she went to iyer house .He made his way towards iyer house ,on the way he took a beautiful bouquet of red roses and a Saree of green and blue combination.

He reached her house but as usual it was almost empty ,a help showed up and welcomed him ,he asked for Mr and Mrs iyer.He informed that Mr iyer has gone for a party while Mrs iyer is as usual busy in her social works.Raman asked for ishita ,the help said that she is in her room .He went directly to her room ,where he saw her standing near the window looking outside .Raman went to her and kept his hand on her shoulder, she turned her face to other side , did something and then turned to him. She though was waiting for him only but shrugged his hand and asked trying to be normal" asp yahan ".

Rsmsn tried to wipe her remaining tears and spoke " if you can't hide them then why even you try.I told you not to cry but you started it again ".

Ishita wiping her tears again and spoke " bola na i was not crying ".

Raman pulled her to him and spoke embracing her in his arms ," Ishita I promised to keep you happy but I can't if you try to hide things from me like this ".

Ishita encircled her arms around him and complained " you too don't care about me ,you too ignore me ".

R(,patting her back )- nothing like that ,you know na I was in meeting with batras and I can't skip it 

I- you ignored my calls too .

R- my phone was silent ,you know that .Ishita you know everything then also ,why this childish behavior.

I- its not childish ,I was missing you .

R- haan to aise bolo na ,I too was missing you but you the meeting was really important and I can't skip it .

I- but I skipped all my meetings as I wanted to spend time with you .

R- I too want to be with you but you know na ,I can't skip meetings .

I- yeah I know ,you know raman .I never craved for anything in my life but the only thing I craved was attention, its not like appa amma don't love me ,its not that they don't care for me buy the thing is that they never had time for me .I spend all my childhood and college days with my friends and my lonely ness and see my fate ,I felt in love with the person who don't love me .

Raman felt bad listening to her ,but corrected her saying " forget about past now I love you ishita and will remain with you always ."

I- but you also don't have time for me .

R- I m so sorry for today as I was actually stuck but will try to be with you always .I will fulfill for all your sufferings .From today onwards you will be my first priority. now please smile ,I don't want to see these years again in your eyes .

Ishita wiped her tears and smiled ,raman too smiled with her and spoke " now tell me what you want me to do for you ".

I- I want to be with you ,I want to spend time with you ,main aapke saath ghoomna chahti hoon ,baki couples ki tarah shopping Karna ,chahti hoon ,movies dekhna ,roads pe haath mein haanth dalkar ghoomna ,bahut saara time aapke saath spend karna hai mujhe .

Raman smiled listening to her and was admiring ishita who was excitedly telling him her wishes ,then suddenly she stopped and asked " aap fulfil karoge na meri wish ."

R- why not but you know your wish list is little so it will be only fulfilled on Sunday ,for now I can only take you for a romantic dinner and ice cream date .Ishita nodded happily and spoke " you just wait,I will get ready in sometimes ".

Saying so she was going but suddenly her leg twisted and she was about to fall but raman supported her in nick of time ,she clutched his shirt for support then slowly opened her eyes and saw him looking at her ,she also saw him both were starring at each other when raman slide his fingers in her hairs and bend to capture her lips ,she wrang her arms around him and anticipated the kiss,it started gently them turned into a passionate one and ended with a wild kiss ,atlast they parted when they needed to breath ,both were panting hardly ,ishita rested her head in his chest while he pulled for a bone crushing hug .

Thats all for now friends ,hope you like this .Enjoy reading and do comment .

PS - last time I got only 193 likes this time I want ,200+ likes and lovely comments for new update .
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for pm Di 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry for the late reply Di 
mayasun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Pooja,
Excitedly waiting for IshRa ice cream date

Thanks for the pm
duhasaad thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice update really like it
She really love and miss him and poor him he couldn't do anything
Waiting for next update
Update soon dii
And thanks for PM
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww. So cute but they missed each other. Ishu is too much. Itni si baat pe narasz ho gyi but fir wo ishu h uska hakk h. Then Raman manofy her promising her everything she ever wanted. So sweet
They together look so good. Ishu loved him alot.

Superb update di.
Hope i get 200 likes in this update bcoz its superb like always .

Update next part soon

P.s. khatir plzzz