Frequent Posters

Yumiko thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome update dear.. Plzz update soon
Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

THANK YOU FOR ALL WHO SUPPORTED ME WITH MY STORY "JAZBA"..I CAN'T BELIVE...I AM GOING TO COMPLETE THE 50TH PART OF MY FIRST STORY...THANK YOU SO MUCH BUDDY'S...THIS UPDATE IS DEDICATED TO OUR FAVORITE ISHRA AND MY LOVELY READERS...

PART 50

Raman comes up and puts his finger on her lips.."shh shh...kuch kehana nahi hai tumhe..mujhe patha hai ki tum kya feel karthi ho jab main tumhe chootha hun tho...saying he caressed his han on her bare skin..

He kissed her eyes,cheeks,neck and throat..he was licking and biting leaving red marks..ishita was enjoying..she was holding his head and pushing him...after kissing all the open parts of her he puts his hands inside her blouse..

He was caressing her back while kissing her lips..then he started to unpin her saree pleats..soon her saree was out..she was blushing..he sucked her belly,navel and soon he reached her boobs..he cupped her boobs over her bra and pressed them hard...she moaned in pleasure...

Till now they were standing so he picked her up in his arms and walked towards their bedroom leaving her saree and his shirt.at the way to the room raman was kissing ishita passionately..raman gently lie her down,he moved closer to her and they kissed each other ones again and then raman moved to her neck..

They pressed there bare bodies against each other..his fingers caressed her insides spreading the wetness around driving her crazy...she moaned as his thump pressed her insides and started massaging it..suddenly she takes back her body a little away frm him...he looked at her confusingly when she said..

Ishita:raman mujhe kuch poochna tha aapse..

Raman:ab nahi baad mein..he said kissing her deeply...

Ishita:raman..its urgent..

Raman:accha bolo...saying he comes up and lay beside her taking her in his arms..

Ishita:raman woh...

Raman:kya baath hai ishita..bolo na..mujse kuch bhi bol sakthi ho tum...

Ishita:raman hum kithni baar yeh kar chuke hai...agar mein pregnent hogeyi tho?

Raman:madrasan tub hi na..ithni chotti si baath poochne keliye tu hitch hitcha rehi thi..woh bhi mujhse?

Ishita:bolo na raman..agar main pregnant hogeyi tho...

Raman:tho kyat u mummi ban jayegi aur mein papa..

Ishita:raman mein mazzak nahi kar rehi hun..

Raman:accha teek hai ..pehale yeh bolo tum inn sab cheezo ke bare mein ab kyun soch rehi ho?

Ishita:socha tho bohoth pehele se tha..lekin aapko control karna meri bas ki baath dhodi na hotha hai..

Raman:baath tho sahi hai..inn sab cheezon mein tu kabhi mujhe control nahi kar paungi...

Ishita:iss liye pooch rehi hun..agar mein pregnant hogeyi tho?

Raman:kya tumhe baby nahi chahiye ?

Ishita:aisa nahi hai raman..mujhe baby chahiye..hamara baby..lekin ab waqth sahi nahi hai...hum abi bhi bohoth young hai aur aapki parents aur samaajh ke samne hamara rishtha abhi bhi chupa hua hai..agar iss samay baby bhi ageya tho hamareliye mushkil ho jayega...

Raman:bohoth badi ho geyi hai meri wify...lekin tumhe tension lene ki koyi zaroorath nahi hai...ab baby nahi ayenge..

Ishita:yeh sab aapke haath mein dhodi na hotha hai..

Raman:offcorse hotha hai...mujhe acchi tharah se patha hai ki tujhe kaise pregnant banana hai aur nahi banane hai..samjhi tum..he said naughtily..

Ishita:besharam aadmi..

Raman:oh hello tune kya socha ithni young age main,main bochon ke baap banjaunga...abhi tho bohoth kuch karna baaki hai tere saath...

Ishita:aapko babies pasand nahi hai?

Raman:bakwas sawal math pooch madrasan...babies tho mera all time favorite hai...

Ishita:aapne tho abhi kaha tha aapko papa naho ban na hai..

Raman:meine kahan tha ab nahi ban na hai..lekin future mein jab hum poori tharah se settle ho jayenge thab hoga humara baby..aur yaad rekhna tu..ek,dho se main nahi rukne wala..

Ishita:phir

Raman:pura ka pura cricket team chahiye mujhe...tujhe rest dene ka koyi irada nahi hai mera...

Ishita:chee raman...kya kya bolthe ho aap...ithne saare babies ko leke aap school kholenge kya?

Raman:waise it's not a bad idea..hum aisa soch sakthe hai...hamara profit bhi ho jayega,agar tum ready ho tho...he said teasingily..

Ishita:ap bilkul besharam ho..

Raman:who tho hun hi..ab dikha bhi detha hun...saying he pinned her under him..

Ishita:raman no we can't do it from now without...

Raman:sh..shh...he said pecking her lips "we are not..just trust me.."

She smiled closing her eyes and giving herself completely to raman..

His movements started becoming faster and wilder with every touch..ishita squeezed her hand between their bodies and caught hold on his length and started rubbing it harder and faster..ramans jaw clenched as he felt her soft fingers on him..he buried his face in her neck and sucked the skin with pleasure..he bite her earlobe and she ran her free hand across his back.

Raman was eating her both boobs by turns and pressing the other hard..it all turned red..she was in heaven..after some time he positioned himself on her and thought to push him inside..but just then ishita stoped him saying..

"raman,I might get pregnant.."

Raman:u don't worry about that when raman is here...

Saying he takes the protection from the bed side when she asked..

Ishita:yeh kab laya aapne?

Raman:tha mere pass

Ishita:meine tho kabhi nahi dekha

Raman:kaise dekhthi..meine tumhe mere alawa kisi aur cheez dekh ne dhetha tab na...

Ishita was all red hearing him ad she hides her face in her palm..at the next moment he entered her with in a second and he stayed like that for a while..after finding her bit relaxed he started to move in and out..soon their bodies were moving in sync...after hours ishita gave up but raman still not having enough of her..he increased his speed a little more..she kept moaning loudly..After some time they kept an end to their love making and raman kissed at her forehead and wrapped his arms around her..

Raman:I love you jaan

Ishita:I love you more..saying she cuddled more to him and feeling so exhausted both fell asleep..

The full day ishra spent in each others arms and the night also witnessed their passionate love...

At the next day morning..

Raman was sleeping along with ishita who is sleeping in the arms of raman.. the sun rays are peeped from the window and fallen on ramans face..he opens his eyes and just adjusted his view on his beautiful wife..

Ishita was sleeping on his chest..he caressed her cheek and pecked her forehead passionately and ishita stirred in her sleep making cute face..He chuckled seeing her antics and lovingly patted her head so that she can go to her sleep again.with that he again slept..

After about 2-3 hours ishita woke up and tried to get out from the bed..but before she get up from the bed he grabbed her hand and she fell down on his chest.

Raman:huskily..jaannn

Ishita:lost in him...hmmm

Raman:where are you going

Ishita:bohoth time hogeya hai..ab utto..

Raman:tumhe yaad nahi ..yeh tumhari hostel nahi hai..yehan hum akele hai..

Ishita:tho...late uttenge kya?

Raman:No...hum uttenge hi nahi...

Ishita:teek hai..aap so jao aur mujhe uttne do

Raman:tumhe bhi tho sona chahiye na

Ishita:main kyun phirse sou

Raman:bohoth energy geye honge na raath main..

Ishita:ramannn

Raman:accha teek hai..chalo saath main nahathe hai..

Ishita:raman no..

Raman:sochlo nahi tho main abhi nahi chodunga..

Ishita:please na baba

Raman:sirf ek hi din bakki hai humare pass..only today..hum sab kuch saath mein karenge..saath main nahayenge,saath mein khana khayenge..aur kapde bhi...

Ishita:bilkul nahi...

Raman:tumse pooch nahi reha hun ..batha reha tha main..

Saying he picked her in his arms and headed towards bathroom...

So friends here is my 50th update..its a little mature and full of ishra romance..2-3 updates se sirf romance hi tha so issliye main soch rehi thi ki koyi twist daal diya jaaye..so next update with a new twist...coming soonnn...hit likes and do comments if you like it...

For next update 60+ likesEdited by Muskan193 - 7 years ago
Muskan193 thumbnail
Muskan193 thumbnail
UPDATED A ROMANTIC PART..HAVE A LOOK
arreddy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome...rkb na...beshram hai sach me... waiting for twist..
CONGO FOR 50 PART... MANY MORE TO COME... 
ALL THE BEST...
Naazrt thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
woow fabulous update buddy its super HOT .. and Raman is pure besharam no dout haha .. amazing chappy loved it ..
Naazrt thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Naazrt

woow fabulous update buddy its super HOT ..and Raman is pure besharam no dout haha ..amazing chappy loved it ..

thank for pm me buddy..
Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow wondering waiting for twist congratulations for complete 50 part 
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
lovely updt dear
raman is actually very shameless n naughty
bt faayda to usi ka hai
aftr all he gets such gifts from his wifey
cont soon
thnxx 4 pm
pammi108 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
congrats fr 50th part..full romance...just loved it...