Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
HHi friends I m back with another update . First of all I m very sorry for not replying to your comments in any of my stories. I want to thankyou all if you for your likes and comments ,I had read and liked every comments but cannot answer them due to sort of time ,hope you will not mind .

Here's the next update .

Part 13

Raman make Ruhi nod her head  like ishita did and spoke " see ruhi liked papas idea ,now mumma no argument , just go and get ready .jaldi jaldi ,nahi to papa and ruhi will go alone leave mumma ."

Ishita took the parcel and went inside glaring them .Raman saw her again coming to them ,he raised her eyebrows as if asking why she is back ,in answer ishita gave a ruhi cloths to him and told her to change her cloths, till she come and went back to get ready.

Ruman got ready in sometimes and were waiting for ishita but she was not coming ,raman was getting restless to see her in the Saree he brought for her .

Actually till now he had only seen her in anarkali suits and kurtis that's why he was waiting anxiously to see her in Saree. As she was not coming Raman shouts her name and spoke " ishita what are you doing come soon ,hamein aaj hi jaana hai ".

When Raman was calling ishita ruhi was listening to him very carefully ,after calling ishita raman saw ruhi and told 
" yes rooh your mumma is taking forever to come ,call her ."

Though ruhi can not speak that much what raman has told but she has noticed him ,that he was shouting so she also used all her force and shouted loudly in her language, it was nither ishitas name nor mumma but she shouted for same time as long as Raman's .He smiled listening to her and again shouted ,then ruhi also shouted 
Raman shouted " ishita " ruhi shouted 
" iii" then Raman shouted " ishita " then ruhi "iii" like this they started playing ,and were giggling while ishita come out running listening to this thinking something is wrong .When she saw ruman shouting and giggling she stopped in her place and started admiring them ,at the same time Raman noticed her .She was wearing the black net Saree with red blouse which was his gift ,she has tied her hairs in a loose bun ,had done light makeup as always but was looking gorgeous, both ruman got silent on her sight ,Raman lost in ishita and ruhi was silent looking to raman as she was wondering why her father became silent all of sudden .

Ishita was walking to them , she pinched ruman nose after reaching to them and asked smiling fully " what was that why papa and rooh were scaring me by shouting on top of your voice ".

Listening to her ruhi again shouted " iii", ishra laughed aloud listening to her ,while laughing they looked at each other and shared a beautiful eyelock both became silent.Ishita looked down shyly while raman raman tucked the strend of hair behind her ear ,she closed her eyes feeling his touches .They were lost in their moment and ruhi felt left out ,she pulled Ramans hand from ishitas face and wiggle breaking their trance ,they looked at her and smiled .Raman encircled his arms around ishita the trio made their way to their car for their outing .

Soon they were in front of mall ,ishita looked at him and asked " are we going for shopping ".

R- yeah .

I- but we don't need anything .

R- but you wanted to enjoy na .

I- haan .

R- then come shop .

I- enjoy meaning shopping .

R- yeah ,shagun always do that .

ishita looked at him with so much love and spoke "how could enjoy together and shopping be same raman.enjoying together means spending time together , I want to spend time together ,me you and ruhi .

R- OK ,but come let's shop something , sb yahaan tak aaye hain to shopping kar le ,nahi to mall to bura lagega na .

I- ( smiling )- kuch bhi raman .

Raman took Ruhi in his arms and spoke ," if you are done ,chalein".

I- yes ,haan rooh chalo rooh ,shopping time .

Ishraru entered the mall and as usual they first went to kids section .Like always ishita shop so many cloths for Ruhi while Raman was again admiring her ,ishita was choosing cloths for Ruhi and was asking her ,how the dress was and ruhi was trying to take all of them . Ruhi was sitting in her pram and raman was holding it , whike ishita was choosing things for ruhi . A big bag of small soft toys were kept there ,ruhi took a chotu pink teddy from it and started eating it ,Raman saw this,he took the teddy from her and kept it back in the bag .Ruhi started crying loudly , ishita didn't saw the teddy scene as she was busy in shopping but she ran to rumsn listening to ruhis cries and saw raman was trying to pacify ruhi but she was crying louder whenever he was trying .Ishita reached them and asked the matter.

Before raman can say anything ruhi almost jumped on Ishita ,she took ruhi in her arms and asked wiping her tears 
" kya hua betuu why my bachcha is crying so much ".

Listening to her ruhi looked at the bag and cried showing it to ishita .Ishita then looked at Raman and asked the matter raising her eyebrows ,Raman shook his head in disbelief and took the teddy from the bag ,ruhi stopped crying seeing this and smiled.ishita took that teddy from him and spoke " raman you made rooh cry just got this toy ,lene do na use ".

Raman gave that to ruhi and spoke " bigaad do use phir kal mujhse shikayat nahi karna ki raman ruhi bahut ziddi ho gayi hai ".

I( caressing ruhi)- nahi karoongi ,an chalein .

Raman nodded and they come out from there ,after that ishita told raman that she wants to buy something for her from ladies section and told ruman to wait for her .Ishita went to ladies section while ruman were waiting for her.At the same time raman received a call ,he took it and started talking to the person holding the handle of pram while ruhi was busy in playing with her teddy but it fell down ,ruhi was trying to take it but can't, she started crying not able to reach to her teddy .She has just started crying when a lady came to her ,she pick ruhi's teddy and passed it to ruhi .Ruhi stopped crying and again got busy in playing with her teddy while the lady was admiring ruhi with lot of affection ,she caressed ruhi cheek lovingly and spoke pecking it " my baby ".

Raman was done with his call ,he was about to check ruhi but before that a person pulled the lady and took her from there and raman couldn't see her .At the same time Ishita arrived and ishraru went to another section .They did some more shopping and went out .Raman was driving towards the restaurant to have their lunch when ishita asked ," where are we going ".

R- to have our lunch .

I- no we are going home .

R- home ,we discussed that we will go back after lunch .

I- haan but we also discussed that we will spend time together .

R- haan to ...

I- no raman ,I don't want to waste time in restaurant, you order our food and till we reach home ,it will also reach , then we will have food together in our home with each other not with crowd .

Raman saw her and asked " what happened Ishita ,you are looking tensed ".

I( thinking deeply )- don't know raman but ,I can't point it out but I m not getting good vibes ,I can sense something wrong is going to happen but can't tell exactly what .

R- Ishita tum kuch bhi sochti ho aisa kuch nahi hone wala we are together na .

I- matlab you are not going home .

R- arey baba I m taking a U turn ,chal raha hoon before that let me order food .kar loon .

Ishita nodded in affirmation ,Raman ordered their food and drive towards their home .Ishita hugged ruhi close to her heart and dropped a sift kiss on her forehead ,ruhi too snuggled more into her and closed her eyes to catch some sleep as she was tired ,Raman pulled Ishita to him and spoke pecking her temple" ishita is there something which is bothering you ".

I- nothing like that but I just want to be near you ,close to you .

Though Raman can feel some restless in her but to lighten the atmosphere he pulled her Lil more closer and asked " this much closeness will do ".

ishita shook her head negatively ,he pulled her some more and asked raising his eyebrows, ishita shook her head negatively ,he pulled her Lil more and asked ,she again denied then he come close to her ears and spoke huskily " for now this much closeness is OK ,rest in home ".

Ishita smiled and rested her head on his shoulder Raman too encircled his arms around her and drove towards their home .

Precap- ishra romance.

That's all for now ,hope you like this.Enjoy reading and do comment .

PS - see how good I m ,I only got 180 likes and then also I updated but this time I want 200+ likes for next update ,till then no updates .

Edited by Divanru - 7 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hello friends updated new part ,have a look .
Niveditha.giri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Fabulous update di...
Ruhi is full of nautanki ...
Who was that lady... Hope it is not shagun...
Ishita is not getting good vibes...
Loved it...
Waiting eagerly...update soon
discipline thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update dii
Plz continue soon 
Thanks for the pm 
Niveditha.giri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations di...
For completing 100 pages...wish you will write more and more...
varunike thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
I was eagerly waiting for this update. Lovely one. Pls continue asap
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice update i think that lady is shagun hope she dont create any havoc in ishra life voh vapas ayegi tho divorce proceedings ho saktha hai update next part soon
Cookieg thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Precap is interesting
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one ishraru ek saath is such a bliss and Ruman ki masti loved it whose dat lady?? Is she Shagun?? And ishita too feeling restless and bad I really dnt want Shagun entering back in their life y can't ishraru live happily ????
mehermalik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing part who is the lady and ishita feeling restless please dont bring shagun