Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varsha2KD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Superb update 
Arnav is way obessed of Khushi... but he didn't harm the baby and accepted it...
Can't wait to read more 
orchids8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for pm.😃

Poor Arnav... He is too damaged.😭 He is need of psychiatric treatment...
arshi2612 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update . .loved it..poor arnav...felt bad for him..hope everything will fine soon...thanks for pm...take care . ..
geegil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He rly is crazy..good update..loved it.wating for more
bellarosa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice
Is this the start of healing arnav
ashnitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update. 
Superb. 
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

-LAST CHAPTER 17-

Khushi was sitting into Arnav's lap as they watched a movie. 

His arms were protectively around her body and his chin was resting on the top of her head.

"I..." suddenly she tried to speak up before stopping.

"What? What happened, beautiful?" Arnav asked tenderly.

Khushi grit her teeth. No matter how many times he calls her Beautiful, she won't stop hating him. She was done with his mistreatment of her.

"I don't want to say it. You will get angry." she breathed out.

"I won't get angry, say what you want to say." Arnav kissed her hair, trying to make her love him like she used to before..he could notice how different she has become with him. Before she used to hug him and kiss him all the time but now she always maintained a distance from him.

"I..I want to meet my family. I feel very lonely when you go out for work at your office, and I really miss my family and my father who is in the hospital cos you hurt him." Khushi spoke bitterly.

"I can't let you go away to your family, Khushi. You are mine. I don't want you to be around any other people you love. I want all your love to be reserved for me only." there he goes again.

Khushi sighed and got up from his lap before leaving the spot as she went upstairs to sleep.

~

She hates you.

His psychotic mind told him, it's strange how psychotic his mind is but quick to understand, observant and intelligent at the same time.

He knew that Khushi was trying to hide the fact that she hates him now. He could feel it...but he also knew that deep down she still loves him. Khushi herself does not know this but he knew it. Arnav grasped everything Khushi ever did and ever felt. He was obsessed with her every breath, every little detail, every emotion that flashed into her eyes. He knew her inside and out and even beyond it. 

"I know she hates me." Arnav spoke to his mind, smiling numbly. "And I will change that."

~

Khushi woke up the next day to feel some wetness on her face. Her eyes opened completely and she found Arnav placing kisses on her face making her breathless.

She held his coat and pulled him closer cos it was very cold right now and he was full of warmth. Arnav gladly moved closer to her and wrapped his arm around her.

"Goodmorning, beautiful." Arnav kissed her, biting her lower lip to hear her moan and the moment she moaned he deepened the kiss and kissed her even more passionately. "I have a surprise for you!"

Khushi looked as Arnav got up, brought a basket before putting it down and a brown-furred puppy came out of the basket making her gasp.

"Awwwh.. so cute..! You're so squishy and so fluffy." Khushi picked up the puppy and started kissing its paws.

"Are you happy? You should spend time with this puppy whenever I am busy at work. So that you don't feel lonely. Okay?" Arnav said making Khushi's eyes widen. Wow. So he doesn't want her to visit her family but to occupy her he has gifted her a puppy instead.

~

Khushi spent the whole day with the puppy. The puppy was very amazing, just looking at it sleeping or yawning itself was the cutest thing. 

It was also almost always hungry so Khushi just laughed all the time as she looked for new things to feed him while he followed her around 24/7 for the food she gives him.

When Arnav came home, he found Khushi sitting and reading a magazine while the puppy stood on a magazine page and stared down at a page of the magazine.

"Hey. I got a report from the doctor. We are having a girl!" Arnav spoke excitedly making Khushi gasp. She took the report from him and saw it before smiling. 

Khushi opened her mouth to say something to Arnav...anything...afterall he is the father...but nothing came out of her mouth. She was just scared of him and hated him. 

"What will we name our daughter?" Arnav cleared his throat.

"I don't know." Khushi again busied herself with the puppy before Arnav came towards her and took the puppy away from her. 

"How about...Zaini?" he asked.

"What kind of a name is that?!" Khushi rolled her eyes.

"It's an Arabic name, which means Beautiful. Zaini's mother is beautiful so Zaini has to be beautiful too..." Arnav whispered huskily against Khushi's face making her skin turn red with shyness.

"I brought so many things for our daughter!" Arnav clicked his fingers and his attendants came inside with many boxes and bags full of things. 

Khushi peeped inside the stuff and found it full of decorations, fairylights, tiny chandeliers, a musical horse, barbie dolls, toys and containers full of glittery pink paint.

"Com'on Khushi..we should paint our baby's room." Arnav held Khushi's hand and started taking her upstairs. He opened the door of a spacious empty room before opening the containers and dipping the brush into the paint.

Khushi genuinely smiled at how overexcited Arnav is being about the baby. 

He held Khushi's hand with his and painted a portion of the wall with the pink paint. 

"Looks good, right?" Arnav asked, kissing Khushi's cheek.

"It looks really wonderful." Khushi finally talked to him. 

"Tell me now, Khushi, what name should we give to our daughter?" Arnav asked as he kept holding Khushi's hand and making her paint with it.

"Ummm..how about Dia?"

"It's a nice name."

"Or Shruti?"

"Hmm..."

"What about Nikita?"

"It's a tough decision, Khushi." Arnav exhaled deeply after they were done painting one wall. "I guess till she is born, we should just call her a flower."

Khushi laughed. Flower..how adorable!

"So.." Arnav held the front of Khushi's waist and caressed it, taking off the sari from her waist. "Do you feel our flower moving around in your tummy?"

"No, I guess she is asleep right now.." Khushi giggled. 

"Then ssshhh...we should be quiet, or else flower will wake up." Arnav whispered quietly and went on his knees before kissing Khushi's stomach. 

~

Khushi laid down beside Arnav later that night as she remembered all the cute talks they had..and her heart had begun to flutter for him all over again.

Oh, who was she kidding! She can never ever hate him. The moment he gets back to being even a little bit of the normal Arnav she falls deeply for him all over again. She only hates the psychotic part of him.

She was so happy and relaxed right now. She felt surrounded with positivity. 

"Huz?" She shook his arm.

"Yeah, beautiful?" Arnav stirred in his sleep.

"I love you." Khushi spoke after so many weeks of just being scared of him and only having negative feelings towards him.

"I love you, I love you, I love you!" she repeated.

His eyes immediately opened and he flashed her his breathtakingly gorgeous smile.

"I love you too, beautiful." He hugged her as she buried her face into his chest and fell into sleep.

~

Arnav and Khushi have never been more in love than they were now. Their days started with talking about their flower and it ended with them making passionate love every night.

Arnav grew even more obsessed and possessive of Khushi as days passed. He took away her puppy cos he wanted all her time to himself. He stopped going to his office and just spent the whole day with her.

But then Khushi started to cry about her father and her family to him which pissed him off as usual...

He heard her for some days but then his anger finally snapped. 

"Why am I not enough for you, Khushi? Why don't you just accept that your life should only have me and flower?!" Arnav asked angrily.

"Just because you don't have a family, Mr Arnav Singh Raizada, does not mean that I have to let go and forget my own family too!" Khushi responded that hurt Arnav deeply. Khushi realized how painful her words must be and she tried to comfort Arnav but he jerked her away from him.

"I-I didn't mean it I-" Khushi tried to explain but Arnav held her wrist and pulled her towards him. 

"Listen to me Mrs Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada, you are NEVER ever leaving this house. Ever. I don't want to share you with anyone. You are mine." he hissed threateningly which made her get angry at him all the more.

~

Days passed and Khushi was growing restless thinking of what must be happening to her family. She was so scared and worried about her father. Arnav had taken out all the wires and connections of the telephones so she couldn't even call anyone and he had instructed the maids and servants to not talk to Khushi if she inquired about anything related to her family.

But then one day her family came on the door themselves while Arnav was at work. Khushi was shocked seeing her family and she hugged her mother sobbingly.

"KHUSHI! Your father has gained consciousness and he told us that it's ASR because of who he had gotten admitted into the hospital. You have to leave this house, Khushi, don't stay with ASR anymore! Your father wants you to come back. He wants to meet you and he is very concerned for you." Garima spoke in a panicky tone.

"I..I know it was Arnavji who hurt babuji." Khushi stated making Payal and Garima stunned.

"Then why are you still here?!!! Khushi, you have to come home! You should not stay with a man like him!" Payal scolded Khushi frustratingly.

"I can't. I love him." Khushi cried.

"What?!! Love? Why do you love such a man?! Stop it Khushi! And come with us!" Payal held Khushi's hand and started dragging her out before Arnav came on the door. Arnav was told by some of his attendants that Khushi's family had come home so he canceled his work and came immediately.

"Where the hell do you think you are taking my WIFE?!" Arnav's voice roared before he called out for security and made Khushi's family leave.

~

Khushi cried so hard after Arnav threw her family out. And soon after a week, she found out that her water had broken.

So she was taken to the hospital where she went through 13 hours of struggle while giving birth.

~

"Congratulations Mr Raizada! Your wife has given birth to a healthy babygirl." the doctor spoke and Arnav immediately rushed inside. His psychotic mind was full of bad thoughts as usual as he thought of how Khushi's sister Payal had called him today and was telling him that she wants to meet Khushi and take Khushi away from his obsessive marriage. After all those things Payal said of taking Khushi away from him, he wanted to hurt Payal sadistically.

But then...

His mind became completely silent when his gaze fell upon a tiny baby girl wrapped into a white cloth.

Arnav's eyebrows furrowed and he became breathless. He felt like the whole world had just...stopped.

His eyes were unblinking as the baby began to cry looking here and there and it made Arnav panic. He immediately picked up the baby and hugged her tight, shushing her again and again cos he didn't like hearing her cry.

Jeez..she was so small...she was too soft...

Arnav kept staring at her and did not know what to say.

"I.." his eyes filled with tears. His mind was completely silent. His mind did not say one thing about the baby. All the negative, psychotic, sadistic thoughts in his mind were silenced forever as Arnav looked at his baby girl who was the most wonderful, and the purest thing he had ever seen.

Soon his baby stopped crying as she curled up into Arnav's chest and held onto the white button of his shirt. Her fist was so small that her fist was full of his one button only.

"Flower?" Arnav shook her shoulder gently when she closed her eyes, and her shoulder-bone was so delicate and bendable that he got afraid to hold her too tightly. 

She opened her eyes when her father called out to her and she let out a gasp that sounded like "aaa" to him. 

"F**k." Arnav whispered out in awe. He hugged her tightly and still kept staring at her cos he couldn't believe anything can be so damn beautiful.

Khushi's eyes opened and she was shocked to see that Arnav instead of holding her and kissing her that he does 24/7 and how he can't live without her is busy staring at his daughter. She suddenly felt like she is not his obsession anymore.

She was confused and she called out his name but he couldn't hear. She called out his name 4 times but he was still looking at his daughter with wonder.

Khushi smiled looking at that and closed her eyes to rest...

~

A week had passed and Arnav did not let Khushi even hold their baby. He was stuck to their baby like glue and would never let go of her.

"Arnav..have you forgotten about me? I thought you used to be obsessed with me." Khushi sighed one particular day while Arnav was busy staring at the baby who he was holding into his lap.

"I..I can't believe it..I..I used to think that I can just hurt people. I thought that after my maa, di and my father died my life was just going to be full of deaths and people going away from me. But..this..this girl..she came into my life. And she never goes away. She was born, she did not die. She is life, not death. She is always smiling, she is never crying in hurt because of me like others are always hurt because of me. She is not scared of me, she does not hate me, she holds the button of my shirt all the time and stays with me. She is the opposite of everything I have ever known." Arnav exhaled deeply. 

"I get it, you love her." Khushi giggled as she held the baby's hand and kissed it. 

"Love her?!" Arnav scoffed. "I love her most."

"You don't love me most anymore?" Khushi questioned.

"I do...but...I love her just a little bit more." Arnav looked at her again, "When I loved you Khushi..I was obsessed with you cos I thought you will go away from me like others. But with her, I'm not obsessed. I'm just in love cos I know she won't go away from me, I know that the first person she will ever love is me and you, not anyone else. I couldn't ever forget or let go of my di, father or maa cos they were the first people I loved and for flower you and I are going to be those first people. She is the family I lost, she is my family. And now I'm in love with you too, not obsessed. I don't have all those negative thoughts of people leaving my life after I saw someone come into my life and give me so much peace, she makes me want to be a good person cos when I see her - I don't want to cause hurt, I just want to love - so those sadistic feelings have completely disappeared from my mind. "

"I'm really happy and glad for you." Khushi hugged him as he hugged her back and apologized to her for hurting her when he was not normal.

Khushi picked up her baby and hugged her, crying out with happiness as the baby snuggled to her before she handed the baby back to Arnav.

"I am going to meet my father and my family." Khushi got up as the driver came.

"Okay, Khushi, go. I hope he's alright." Arnav spoke kindly. 

"He is alright. I'm going there just to meet him." Khushi smiled and he smiled back at her and then Khushi looked as Arnav started playing with their daughter, holding a toy on her and she laughed before leaving the house...

-EPILOGUE-

5 years later...

Arnav and Khushi had yet not named their daughter cos for them she was always Flower and they could not think of any other name, and so they decided that she herself should choose her own name when she can speak.

And at 5, she could speak completely.

"What do you want your name to be, flower?" Arnav asked as she sat on his stomach while Khushi was curled up next to Arnav.

"Ummm! Barbie doll!" she screamed making both Arnav and Khushi laugh cos they knew how much their daughter loves barbies.

"You are honestly much more prettier than those barbie dolls, flower. You should think of another name.." Arnav pulled her closer and kissed her nose.

"Hmmm...Roshni. I like that name. My nicest teacher's name is Roshni, she gave me a chocolate bar today." she giggled.

"Roshni it is.." Khushi decided.

"I love you Roshni." Arnav chuckled and Roshni said she loves him too before Roshni left the room to watch her favorite cartoon.

Arnav came towards Khushi and started kissing her neck.

"And I love you, beautiful." He breathed against her neck before undoing her dress as he began to make love to her.

And in the next moments Khushi was screaming out Arnav's name, showing him that she loves him too...

-THE END!-

Edited by -iLoveZaynMalik - 7 years ago
ambi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Finally Arnav got over his obsession!!!

Yah I'm first !!
MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arnav's daughter has helped him get rid of his obsession .
Roshini has lit not only Arna but also khushi's world 
kulfi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice ending... At last he was born again with his flower...😊