Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Lovely_IshRa

Awesome update di
Loved it
Ishraru are so cute
Waiting for next dii
Please update soon
Thanks for pm

Thankyou somuvh sanju for your comment  .
Will try to update soon
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ishraholic.maya

Awesome update 

I hate Mrs khulana and shalini
They spoiled ishra moment 
Ruhi call them 
Waiting for their marriage 
Update soon please 

Thanks a lot maya for your comment .
Glad you liked it .
Will updt soon
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: peg_pionne

Awesome and very sensual part

Continue soon๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks dear .
Glad you liked it 
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi_ishra

Welcome back

Awesome update
Ishra together
Awkwardness gone
Hope they talk this time
Thanks for pm
Update soon 

Thankyou so much Sapna.
They will surely talk .
Will updt soon
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: -K.13-

nice update - loved possessive ishita and hope we see some more progress in their relationship soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks z lot krishi for your comment
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jinal_999

Part 11

Cutest update ever..๐Ÿค—
Loved it...Ruhi called them mumma papa anpni language mein...oweee..my god..i was smiling pagalo ki tarah while reading this part..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Both were so so happy.. their chotu don speak for the first time..
Pr itne achhe moment mein yeh mrs.khurana kaha se tapak padi..she is so annoying.. uski beti ko gynic ke paas jana tha to raman ko sath le gai..i mean seriously.. is he is her husband or boyfriend..??๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ก
Poor ishu..itna achha mood tha uska..iss mrs.khurana ne sara mood off kar diya..
Pura din raman ka wait kiya..
Or raman sahab toh bahar hi kha kar aaye the uss Shalini ke saath.
Ishu ko kitna hurt huwa..nd she was little upset wid raman..then he tell her everything..yeh achha hai ha..dono ke roothne manane ke baad romance shuru ho jata hai...hehehehe๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ..lovely yaar.
I loved it loads..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Update soon dear

Thankyou so much jinal for your lovely comment .
Glad you liked it .
Yeah their celebration was ruined by their neighbours but mate they made it by making. Lovd .
Will update soon
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jinan.

Cute update

Ruhi started talking! Aww ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Then Shalini and her mother... weirdos 
And then toh โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
Thanx for the pm
Update soon

Thsnkuou so much jinan for your comment .
Glad you liked it. 
Will updt asap
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: varna_varma

Awesome update...
plz cont soon...

Thanks dear 
Divanru thumbnail
Hello friends I am back with another update ,Here's the next part .

part 12

Ishita was sleeping in middle ,ruhi was cuddling into her while Raman was holding ishru protectively.Next morning Ishita was first to wake ,she opened her eyes lazily feeling the sunrays on them and tried to got up when she felt some weight on her waist ,she touched the place and measure the length of his hands to know what actually is wranging around her ,she closed her eyes feeling his hands on her ,feeling him so close ,she just wanted to relish the moment as this was the first time when the trio were in bed that to together with their concent. Then she tried to got up thinking that maybe he has loved her just to make sure that she wont leave them,then she recalled,his desire filled eyes, their passionate moment ,his making love to her gently yet passionately .Recalling everything she thought that now the time has come that they should get clear about their relationship, thinking so, Ishita pecked ruhis forehead lovingly and then again closed her eyes remembering that today is Sunday as she want to live these moments again .She pulled Ruhi more into her and also snuggled more closer to him.After trying much to sleep again ,she didn't succeeded and at last got up to start her day .

She slowly got up between ruman careful enough not to disturb them and went to washroom to complete her morning chores .Soon she freshened herself and come out ,only to find ruman still sleeping peacefully cuddlinng to each other ,Ruhi was almost on her father while he was sleeping carelessly .A contended smile crept on her face to witness this serene scene in front of her . She took her green suit and dressed herself ,she brushed her hair and half clutched them with the help of a clutches ,colored her lasious lips with light pink gloss and put a small bindi on her forehead .Before leaving the room she again rechecked her in mirror then when to ruman , ruffled their hairs lovingly and went out of the room smiling fully .

She was in kitchen preparing breakfast , she had decided to make his fav pasta . she has kept the pasta to boil and was chopping veggies when listened him calling her .She slowed down the gas, ran to him and saw Raman standing only in his lower with Ruhi in his arms and was calling her .She reached to him and asked ,"what happened Raman why are you calling me ".

R- nothing yaar ,I so want to sleep but rooh is not letting me ,seems her sleep is over ,look after for a while .

I- OK .

Saying so she took ruhi from him and raman went back to the room to catch some more sleep ,ishita just smiled noticing him going back in ishru room .
Ishita did ruhis work and was feeding her when she saw Raman coming out after completing his morning routine and taking bath ,he has combed his hairs but still water was dripping from his hairs,he was not wearing his office cloths but was wearing a white kurta and payzama which was making him look hot as well as handsome more . He asked her folding the arms of his kurta ," ishita is breakfast ready ". Till now he was busy in himself but looked at her as she didn't answered him and found her checking him out ,he smiled fully on her act and went to her ,he flashed his fingers in front of her eyes and spoke " ishita where are you lost ".

She immediately withdrew her sight and looked down getting embraced as she got caught openly ogling at him . He again asked " bolo na".

Till now she has gained her senses and also the last night incident ,she just hummed and went to kitchen passing ruhi to him .She started setting the dinning table without telling anything , he noticed that she is more silent than other days more than that ,he can notice anger in her behavior. She did all her work ,then walked to him ,took ruhi from him and settled her in her pram and speak " rooh come see mamma has has yummy pasta in breakfast ,you love it na ."

Raman also came and settled beside her ,ishita served for him and then for ruhi in her small plate and started feeding her .She was pretending to be more busy with ruhi to avoid Raman while he was noticing her thoroughly . ishita was talking to ruhi and teaching her to speak mamma clearly ,while ruhi was just saying mummumm ,After having some bite ruhi started playing with spoon and pasta signalling ishita that she her Lil tummy is full .

Noticing that ishita is avoiding him Raman coughed a loud ,that much that ishita can notice ,she got up in jiffy and poured water for him , she patted his back now he was OK .noticing that he is good ,she started going back to her place when he pulled her in jerk and make her sit in his lap ,she struggled a bit but in vein his grip was too tight .she then turned her face to other side , Raman held her face, make her look at him and asked " ishita what happened , why are you so angry .I told you na I was stuck ,I wanted to come soon but can't ,she was just not leaving me ".

Ishita just looked at him and her eyes filled to many unshed tears ,she can't hold herself and hugged him tight.He also embrace her in him ,after a while he noticed some wetness on him ,he tired her from him and asked scooping her face in his palms" ishita is something bothering you ".

I( sobbing )- Raman,I don't have any right on you na .

R- matlab .

I- matlab ,I m no one to you na .

R- why are you asking these stupid questions to me .

I- see yesterday was a big day for us ,our doll had called us ,we wanted to spend that day with in ourself but that aunty came and ruined our plan and non of us ,nighter you nor I can oppose her as we don't have any legal relationship. kya hum hamesha aise hi illegal relationship mein rahenge .( she became silent then asked meekly) Raman do you actually want me in your life or its just..

R- ( angrily)-chup  ishita you are doubting me ,even I want to move on but you know very well I m also stuck ,that shagun herself has eloped and will be living a peaceful life somewhere but we are suffering .

I-  Yesterday that aunty was asking weird question to me ,how are you with me ,didn't we have any relationship as we are living together with each other for so many days .why I live with you ,doesn't my family had any problem as I stay with you ,and many more and you know what I don't have any proper answer for any of her questions.

R- and you are upset with her questions , why are you even thinking about her ,she and her daughter are just disgusting, yaar who send her daughter to a gynic with an unknown man . 

I- you don't know them .

R- they are our neighbors that's it .

I- but she was not wrong, yesterday she has raised questions, tomm everybody will ask .I m so scared Raman .

R,- ishita no one has came to look after my crying daughter when her mother has left her ,non among the society has come to sooth my pain or help me everybody mocked me that I must have something wrong in me that's why she left me .But you were the one who never judged me ,you came here for ruhi but never ever thought about your safety , you trusted me fully .ishita l too need you as you need me but the problem is till I get divorce with that woman 
our relationship will be illegal, now its up to you what you decide ,we  are always your but if you want I will never touch you again.

I- you know Raman though I knew that this is wrong but still I feel its the most nice thing which happened to me .I was about to marry subbu but still whenever he touched me I was uncomfortable but with you it never feels wrong instead it feels the most right thing as if I belong to you only .

R- actually same as I feel ,now I felt the difference in relationship between you and shagun ,she was my wife and I was trying to be happy with her but you are my love and I don't try but I m genuinely happy and contended with you .you will be with me na ,I mean you will not leave...

He cannot complete his sentence as she kept her palm on his mouth and spoke hugging him " I m always with you ,no matter what the situation is. ".

Raman slide his fingers in her hairs and spoke pulling her from himself " today someone is dressed beautifully, is something special ".

I( shyly)- actually yesterday our plan was destroyed so I thought to celebrate it today ,why to waste our happiness ,it was a big day for us .

R- actually you are right .

Saying so he captured her rosy lips with his hog lips and started sucking them mercilessly, as if it's a chocolate, she also let him do what he wanted to ,both were lost in their kiss ,Raman slowly wrung his hands around her neck ,he loosed her dori and slid her suit from her shoulder and dropped a wet kiss there ,she pulled him more into herself ,he was about to open the zipper of her suit when they heard ruhis cries ,both parted immediately and composed themselves .ishita composed her dress and took crying ruhi in her arms and kissed her cheeks mouthing sorry many times while he smiled devilishly, ishita gave him a deadly glare . He stood up from his place and went to his room while ishita got busy with ruhi .

I- rooh you don't like papa loving me .actually you are right mummy papa was doing shame shame that's why you don't like it na ,sorry baby .we will not do it any more OK ,sorry babu .

She was still talking to ruhi when Raman showed up ,listening to their talk Raman told " what mumma babu is talking ,mujhe bhi sunaao ".

I( making a dirty face )- no we are angry with papa ,as yesterday he left us alone and went to eat yummy yummy food alone ,haina babu ,we are angry na.

Saying so she held ruhi's face and nodded as if ruhi is actually nodding , looking to which Raman smiled fully and came near to them .He took ruhi in his arms and spoke huskily going near to Ishita's ear ," if you are done with you fake anger ,wear this,I brought it for you and then we will go for a long drive , then will shop and then we will return after having our lunch in my fav .restaurant.

R( looking towards ruhi )- does it sounds interesting .

Then he make Ruhi nod her head again like ishita and spoke " see ruhi liked papas idea ,now mumma no argument ,just go and get ready .jaldi jaldi ,nahi to papa and ruhi will go alone leave mumma ."

Ishita took the parcel and went inside glaring them .

Precap - ishraru outing .

That's all for now friends ,hope you like it .Enjoy reading and do comment .

Edited by Divanru - 7 years ago
arreddy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome... so ishra clear their mu... waiting for ishraru outing...thanks for pm..Edited by jaidarling - 7 years ago