Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Thanku
T.Peru thumbnail
Always yours
Part. 12.

G. I promise Maan sir no no I mean I promise Maan Jii that  I'll try to give this relationship a proper chance and also try to never let you down and Armaan I have fulfill your promised I am married and from now Maan sir will be my everything as now I don't have right to think about you also have right on you or on your memories as I am some one else wife but I pray wherever you are so you always remain happy. Before this marriage there was hope one day you will come back and I can tell the world my husband is alive after seeing your dead body but now if you come back then I can't ccome back why Armaan why and now I am letting you go but still in some corner of my heart you will always remain (as she said this a long tear escape from her eyes.

Maan was happy to make some conversation  with Geet and let her get little normal with him as it will be all new for her. It was late night when Aru woke up and due to this Geet and Maan both sleep broke, Geet took her immediately and try to make her stop crying but she was hungry, Maan want to take Aru but he doesn't want to miss this Sean as Geet was talking with her in baby voice but Geet know its her feed time but now Maan was sleeping how she can feed her so she was little confused also but then she thought that she had given all right her right to Maan so why she is now hesitating.

Then unable to see her baby cries she she didn't turn back toward Maan but then she start to feed her then Aru became quite but then Maan was one side shocked to see this, he tried to closed his eyes but then was unable to but then he smile as he little know why Geet did this then he turn back toward her and closed his eyes, Geet little know that Maan was awake but seeing his this gesture she was happy then after feeding Aru she also slept. Next morning Geet get fresh and then went down there she saw dadi was sitting she went and took her blessing dadi also bless her and then kissed on her forehead. Then she asked her.

D. Geet beta why did you woke up early (Geet gave dadi small smile and then she said her.

G. Dadi it's my habit to wake up early (dadi smile at her and then she said Geet) 

D. Geet beta today is your first day and today you should make a sweet and breakfast Nakul will see that (Geet gave her smile and then she went to kitchen where with the help of Nakul there she made breakfast also sweet dish, first she went make juice and come to gave dadi and there she saw Maan's father she also took his blessings then also gave him juice and they were happy that find a good bride for Maan. 

As Geet was busy in kitchen then in room Maan and Aru both were sleeping, few minutes later Maan felt that someone was pulling his nose, pinching in his cheeks he slowly open his eyes and saw Aru was doing this and when Aru see he open his eyes she clapped and make sound, Maan was happy seeing this then he sit and pick her in his arms, kissed on her forehead and then said. 

M. Good morning my baby (Aru pass him smile and then he pick her in his arms and then they went down where Aru was making sound and Maan was smiling this Sean was seen by his dadi and his fathers they both were happy to see him like this . After few minutes Vicky and Yash come they both were also sleepy but when they see Aru they went towards her and start to play with her but Vicky thought something naughty and turn toward Maan and said him.

V. Bro you are looking little tired and I think you didn't have a proper sleep (Maan give him hard glare for teasing but all smile but they keep quiet then Vicky again asked) tell na bro I am your younger brother also others are our family and if you want we can help you and don't hesitate tell us your problem (Maan was looking at him with angrily and then said.

M. Vicky I think you need a double work so that why you are doing this and 3days back I have asked you about some project but you didn't give me any information about that (Vicky was nervous as he forget that now he was cursing his big mouth teasing his brother and before he could say anything Maan turn toward Yash who was smiling at them he said him) why are you smiling Yash I am telling some jock and I think you both need a dose (they both made puppy face then Yash said)

Y. Bro why are you punishing me for this I didn't do anything (but they all were quite as they hear Geet voice

G. Dadi papa breakfast is ready (as Maan saw her he was just looking at her as she was looking beautiful in simple pink net saree when Vicky saw her he run towards her and said)

V. Thank you Bhabhi for saving us from your devil husband if you would have come then I know today God could not save me from him (Geet smile at him but Maan was getting irritated that Vicky was talking with his Geet then he went towards them not before giving Aru Yash who was happily start playing more with her. Maan come and they both stop talking and then he asked while turn toward Geet.

M. Geet what was he saying you (listening to this Geet and Vicky was nervous and they give him nervous smile and then Geet said.

G. Jii nothing he was saying that he is really hungry so we all should go and eat the breakfast.

Plzzz friends like & comment 
Ignore spelling & grammar 
Thank you

Edited by T.Peru - 7 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Thank friends who like & commented on previous Part
Enjoy the update 
Plzz give feedback 
Thank you
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update 
Geet adjusting with everyone 👍🏼
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hi peru 
nice update 

gheet giving her marriage a chance ..and man is happy seeing geet's effort ..
every one in family is happy that geet is good for maan ..
aru too gel up with all

thanks for update
wiating for next 
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great part. Maneet decided to give chance to this relationship. They are giving each other some space to make their relationship stronger.. Maan's morning was beautiful as he was awaken by his daughter. Everyone played with her. Vicky was teasing maan but poor him,maan gave him dozen of work to finish. Geet made breakfast for everyone. Waiting for next dear
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update geet was trying hard to forget armaan and move on with maan but it isn't easy for her she is praying that she can give justice to her realtion with maan here aru woke up geet confused how to feed her bit turn her back and fed aru maan smile with her gesture and respecting her privacy slept loved how aru accepted maan Vicky teasing maan scolds him teasing him back