Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shweta_yadav

cn't w8

jaldi uupdate pls

Yeah...started typing the update in installments...shall update soon..😊
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey all!! Let me be honest...the story and its tracks keep you all asking for quick updates...and your responses force me to take some time out to provide updates...πŸ€— Really glad reading all your comments and response...and here is the next chapter...with horror, sensuous romance and thrills...hope you love it!! πŸ˜³ And yeah...there is a hot and sensuous song sequence on AsYa too... β€οΈ If possible, hear the audio and visualize it for a better reading experience πŸ˜‰...happy reading!! πŸ˜Š

Chapter 19

It was a sunny morning, as Asad's car bustled through the busy roads of Mumbai.

He looked at a Zoya who was sitting quietly in the car looking out. It had been a week since the horrific encounter Zoya had in her home, and she has been pretty silent since that.

"Babe!!"

Zoya looked at Asad, while Asad looked at her with a smile while at the signal.

"Are you Ananya or Zoya now??" Asad asked with a naughty smile, while Zoya gave a questioning look at him.

"Yeah...remember you did a twins drama with me when we first met...in that the chirpy one was Ananya and the silent one was Zoya...so I am wondering who is sitting with me in the car."

Zoya smiled looking down, while Asad continued driving crossing the signal.

Asad realized it was indeed not easy to make Zoya laugh with such topics.

Asad turned the car the opposite direction from where he usually travels, while Zoya noticed that and looked at Asad in confusion.

"Where are we going Asad?? We usually take that road yeah??"

"Yeah...today we will take this road!!"

Zoya didn't understand anything as Asad travelled through the roads of Marine Drive. Asad stopped at a building's parking lot and ensured if anyone was seen outside.

"Come...let's go!' Asad said wearing his sunglasses, and got out, leaving Zoya wondering what Asad was doing.

Asad opened Zoya's door, and signaled her to get out. Zoya too wore her goggles, and got out and looked around.

Asad locked the car and walked with Zoya to the lift.

"Asad...tell me something...where are we going?? What about shooting?? You cancelled it??"

"No...we will go for shooting...but before that I want to give you something!!"

"Give me something??" Zoya asked, while the lift opened at the 15th floor. Asad walked with Zoya, holding her hand, and stopped at corner flat door.

Asad opened the door, and looked at Zoya, "Step in, my lady love!!"

Zoya gave a perplexed look and entered the flat and walked inside, while Asad closed the door behind them and followed her.

Zoya reached the living room, which was huge and empty. She walked towards the huge balcony from the living room. She got out of the balcony and viewed the picturesque beauty of Mumbai. She had a smile looking at it, while Asad clasped her waist and stood behind her.

"Do you like this flat??"

"Yeah I do...its lovely...but, who's flat is this Asad??" asked Zoya, holding Asad's hands which was on her waist.

"From today, this flat belongs to Mrs. and Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan!!"

Zoya turned back at him in a jerk, with a surprised look, "What???? Wowww!! Asad, are you serious?? Our new home at Marine Drive??" Zoya asked with a happy face, while Asad nodded his head smiling.

"But...suddenly...what about our present flat??"

Asad held Zoya's face close to him, "I don't want anything to depress my Zoya...be it a small object or a flat..." Zoya looked at him moved over with Asad's gesture, while he added, "What did you think...I don't even care what happened with you and I ignored all your fear and insecurities in that flat?? I generally don't mind about all those, but when it concerns my baby, even a small matter disturbs me!"

"Asad...you did all this...for me??" Zoya asked with tears building up in her eyes, while Asad moved close to her, "For whom else would I do all this? And moreover we have restarted our life recently right...we will start it from a new place too...a place where my Zoya always wanted to be in...now, you won't be depressed yeah??"

"Asad!! I love you!!!!" Zoya hugged him, while Asad hugged her back clasping her close to his chest and asked her, "Is my baby happy now??"

"Very very very happy!!!" Zoya replied with a smile, while Asad caressed her face and said, "That's what I want...don't ever be like how you were this last week...okay??"

Zoya nodded her head with a smile and came out of the hug and looked at Asad. Asad played with Zoya's hair locks and asked, "Well...what else does my baby want??"

"I want you...that's it...be like this with me, with no worries, secrets or sorrow...always with me!!" Zoya hugged Asad, while Asad's smile faded off as he hugged her back, and went through her words. As usual, some events flashed in front of his eyes, while he stroked Zoya's hair gently.

It was night, and Asad and Zoya had returned home from the shooting. Asad changed to his night dress and their entire house was set perfectly with the help of the movers, and Asad had a smile looking at it.

He walked around to find Zoya, and saw her standing at the balcony talking to someone of phone. He walked towards her, while Zoya seemed too excited.

"Mom, you won't believe it!! You know I love this place sooo much!! It's just like how I always wanted my home to be!!" Zoya said with a wide smile, "This city at night is simply breathtaking and the view...!!"

Asad was standing by the balcony leaning over the door, and watching her with a smile.

"I don't even know how much I should thank God, for giving me Asad in my life, mom..." Zoya said, as the wind blew through her silky hair, "Only very lucky girls get a husband like him...and I am too elated that I am one among them mom!!"

Asad had a smile hearing that, while Zoya added, "You know what mom, I don't regret even a single day for marrying Asad without your consent...I mean...he has never ever given me a chance to regret for that decision...I will say proudly today, that it was the best decision I ever took in my life...choosing Asad to love and live!!"

Asad was deeply moved hearing that, and walked back to the living room with a smile.

"My love has that much effect on your happiness Zoya?? That you forgot all the events which was bustling in your mind for a week, just with my single gesture of love to you?" Asad thought, "I promise you...I will keep on showering love to you...if that's what brings a permanent smile to your face..."

Asad was standing there with a smile nibbling the roses in the vase over there, while Zoya came back to the living room and saw Asad standing there.

"Ohhh...you changed??" Zoya asked with a smile, "I was talking to Mom...well, give me some time...I will get your fruit salad ice-cream!!"

Asad nodded his head slightly with a smile, as he saw Zoya walk to the kitchen, keeping her mobile plugged in the charger.

Asad walked towards the music system in their living room.

Zoya was in the kitchen, and she took out the juice bottle from the refrigerator, and poured it in two glasses. And she moved to the fruit basket, and started cutting the fruits, when the lights turned from white to violet all of a sudden.

She looked up at the lights and wondered.

"Lights change color by themselves??" Zoya looked at it, when she felt a hand moving her waist.

"Aahhh..." Zoya screamed and turned back, while Asad closed her mouth, "Ssshhh!!!!"

All Zoya could see was Asad's intense eyes which speak volumes, more intense in that light effect.

"No one is going to come here other than me..." Asad said in a husky tone, and turned Zoya towards the kitchen table, "You continue your work...I will stay with you!!"

Zoya felt that her heart would pop out with the speed it was thumping, caused by Asad's poisonous proximity.

Asad took out a remote, and pressed the play button, and Aaj Jaane Ki Zid Na Karo's remix version from Ae Dil Hai Mushkil started filling the quiet home.

"Baat bass se nikal chali hai...
Dil ki haalat sambhal chali hai..."

Zoya's hand had already gone cold as she lifted the knife to cut the apple, and Asad brought both his hands forward and gently engulfed Zoya's thin waist in his strong holds, behind the satin night gown of hers, completely lost in that romantic atmosphere with his lady love in his arms.

"Ab junoon had se badh chala hai...
Ab tabiyat behaal chali hai..."

Zoya closed her eyes, and her lips trembled to even speak a word.

"As----sad..." Zoya asked with a trembling tone, "What are...you...doing..."

Asad moved Zoya's hair whose curls were caressing her pink flushed cheeks, which he could see amidst that violet light too.

"Making us feel more luckier...!!" Asad said in a low tone, as he moved his face deep in her nape, while Zoya flinched in that proximity.

"Yunhi pehlu mein baithe raho
Yunhi pehlu mein baithe raho"

Zoya moved her hands on the kitchen table to get some support as Asad's advances made her entire body weak.

"Aaj jaane ki zid na karo...
Aaj jaane ki zid na karo"

Zoya held the juice glass and clutched in hard, breathing heavily, as Asad's face moved along her cheek, with his hands moving up to her face.

"Laakh paigaam ho gaye hain...
Jab saba ek pal chali hai"

Asad just wanted to explore that moment with his love, and make her feel every single moment memorable and express his gratitude to her for being in his life.

"Jaao ab so raho sitaaron
Dard ki raat ab dhal chali hai"

Asad kissed her cheeks pulling her more towards him, causing Zoya clutch the juice glass hard, which fell down breaking in pieces.

"Yunhi pehlu mein baithe raho
Yunhi pehlu mein baithe raho

Aaj jaane ki zid na karo...
Aaj jaane ki zid na karo"

Zoya turned at Asad, and buried her face in his hard chest, and Asad could feel her heavy breath on his chest.

He lifted her face, and moved forward in slow steps, while Zoya moved back in simultaneous footsteps, both of their eyes stuck into the other's eyes.

"Zid na, zid na karo
Zid na, zid na karo
Zid na karo
Zid na, zid na karo"

Zoya stopped as the wall hit her back, and Asad moved close to her. Zoya's eyes saw Asad completely new and she wondered how Asad appeared different every day, but with a constant increase in his love for her.

Asad moved forward and held her face, and they both entered a passionate kiss; a kiss which silenced all the noises around them; blinded all the surroundings around them.

"Haaye mar jaayenge
Hum toh lutt jaayenge
Aisi baatein kiya na karo"

Zoya's hands clasped Asad's head, and she just didn't want that moment to end, those flames of love which was taking their hearts to a different level, and the song just

"Aaj jaane ki...
Aaj jane ki zid na karo
Aaj jane ki zid na karo
Zid na karo..."

Asad and Zoya looked into their eyes after their kiss, and while Asad moved back, Zoya caught him by his collar and stopped him, looking down.

"Tum hi socho zara, kyun na rokein tumhein
jaan jaati hai jab uth ke jaate ho tum.."

Zoya looked up at Asad with slight tears in her eyes, and shook her head in denial at Asad, insisting him not to leave. Asad was moved looking at that, and Zoya still holding his collar moved towards him.

Tumko apni kasam jaan-e-jaan
baat itni meri maan lo
aaj jaane ki zid na karo..."

Zoya rested her face on Asad's chest and hugged him tightly, with her tears caressing his revealing torso.

Asad too closed his eyes and hugged her, and lifted her face, and wiped off the tears at the side of her eyes, and gestured with his hand that he would never leave her and rested his forehead on her forehead, and gave a peck on her forehead.

"Zid na, zid na karo
Zid na, zid na karo
Zid na karo
Zid na, zid na karo"

Asad looked at Zoya intensely into her eyes, as they both slid their way down to the kitchen floor.

"Asad...dinner??" Zoya asked in a low tone.

"Now it's not necessary..." Asad said in a low tone, as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"Asad...this is kitchen..." Zoya said trying to save herself from her husband's toxic advances, with closed eyes.

Asad moved back his head from her hair and looked at her with a naughty smile, "In kitchen, you are not my wife??"

Zoya broke into laughter, while Asad too laughed with her as he said, "My house, my wife, my heart...I will do whatever I feel like...even you can't stop me!!"

Zoya smirked and confirmed it with his eyes, while Asad nodded his head with a smile. They both were at the kitchen floor at the corner, and as he moved forward to Zoya, Zoya heard his phone ringing in a faint voice.

"Asad...phone..." Zoya said pulling back Asad's face, from her nape with a smirk.

"Not available!!" Asad said with a naughty smile, and Zoya laughingly hugged him, while Asad took Zoya along with him for another memorable night, in a different atmosphere.

"He started ignoring my calls too these days!!" Tanveer said throwing the phone under the seat in anger, as she was travelling with Rashid in his car, on their way back from a far-away party.

"He must have slept...relax!!" Rashid said who was well dressed in a suit, being a part of the party hosted by a renowned producer and friend of Rashid.

"Uncle...I am somewhat feeling scared...and losing hope too...is it the end of the game?? That's it...Asad and Zoya happily ever after??" Tanveer asked with a tensed face, "These days he is stuck to Zoya like a magnet...and now what's the point in releasing the video too...they both will come to know we only did it...and it aches my eyes to see her with him...guess my dreams to being with him is going to be only a dream forever..."

"No Tannu...don't give up soon...Asad has to live with you...I am there with you right??" Rashid comforted with a smile, "See, even for parties, I take you along instead of that girl...I always see you only as my daughter-in-law...and trust me you are Asad are the end game. Asad has to agree with this!!"

"But how uncle??" Tanveer asked with a worried look, "I don't know how else to separate them...what all we tried...through Aditi, Imraan...aborting her child...we do all these attempts and there are people like Ayaan and others keeping it a life time ambition to add fuel to the fire in my heart...finding ways to keep them close always!! Idiot!!"

"Ayaan..." Rashid said, as he recalled how Ayaan came with Zoya along to take Asad away from home and the instances where Ayaan and Zoya spend a good time mostly at the shooting.

"Ayaan..." Rashid muttered his name again, as he smirked while driving, and Tanveer looked at him, "What Ayaan, Ayaan...?"

Rashid looked at her with a smile, "Ayaan...Zoya..."

Tanveer gave a questioning look, and while she still saw Rashid smiling, she had an evil grin, as she muttered, "Ayaan and Zoya...?"

"The best way to attack Zoya is to alienate her from all...and Ayaan is the first one who is supposed to be removed from her life...and Asad himself should do it!!"

"How will Asad do that uncle??" Tanveer asked, "If given a choice over Zoya and Ayaan, he would say both are my two eyes...at times I feel Ayaan and Asad are siblings!! I mean...even real brothers won't be as affectionate towards each other's, as much as Ayaan and Asad."

"I have given you a clue...now you have to work your way out..." Rashid said with a smile, "You are Rashid's daughter-in-law...think like a Khan...you can do it!!"

Tanveer thought about it, while she felt a hand on her shoulder. She pushed it and continued thinking about it, while she again felt a hand on her shoulder.

She quickly turned back and seeing none, she guessed it was her imagination, and brushed it off.

"Okay..." Tanveer said, after her thoughts, and looked at Rashid, "What if it doesn't work out??"

"If that too doesn't work out...I know what to do next...we still have one more trump card which no one knows...not even that Zoya..."

"But I know that more than anyone...!!"

"What you know more than anyone??" Rashid asked looking at Tanveer, while she gave a perplexed look, "What?? When did I say I know more...and about what Uncle??" Rashid was puzzled, "Wait...you only said you know more than..." Tanveer shook her head, "No Uncle...I just asked what if it doesn't work out...I didn't tell anything after that...why??"

Rashid was startled, "What...you didn't say...then whose voice was it?"

Rashid wondered and looked at his phone and was confused, when suddenly his tie clasped around his neck pulling him backward, and the car's speed accelerated in a constant rate.

Rashid choked as he tried to control his car, while Tanveer panicked looking at the car flying in high speed.

"Uncle...what happened!!!" Tanveer looked behind, and opened her eyes wide with her mouth wide open, while Rashid tried to pull back his tie.

He looked at Tanveer who lost her consciousness, as he held her forehead. Rashid looked behind in through the mirror and saw a girl sitting behind his seat, with just the hair visible.

Rashid turned his car to the side roads and his car stopped at the muddy land in a jerk, with his tie too releasing the hold.

Rashid panted heavily rubbing his neck, which had made a deep red impression. He turned back and looked around and frantically searched for that girl. He turned in the front and saw an apparition in the front seat looking straight into his eyes.

"Heeyyy!!!" Rashid opened the door and jumped out in shock.

Rashid wiped his face which was sweating in spite of staying in the air conditioned car. He looked around and found no one in that area.

He slowly walked near the car and bent down and looked inside and saw Tanveer only at the front seat, in an unconscious state.

He walked to her side of the car, and opened the door. He patted Tanveer's face, calling out her name.

"Tannu...wake up beta..." Rashid took the water bottle which was in the car and sprinkled it on her face. She woke up and he gave her water to drink.

Rashid went back to his side and sat inside, while Tanveer drank a whole bottle of water in continuous gulps.

She threw the bottle down after that and looked back in horror.

"Uncle...uncle...I saw...I saw..." Tanveer said frantically, while Rashid asked her, "Who you saw??"

Tanveer looked at Rashid with a horror-stricken face and muttered, "A"Aditi!!!"

Rashid opened his eyes wide hearing that, while Tanveer still looked back to ensure no one was there.

"What nonsense..." Rashid said as his words trembled, "This is not Haunted Love movie Tannu!! Stop blabbering such nonsense..." Rashid convinced her, while his heart asked if it was possible, because he saw an apparition too.

"These things exist only in..." Rashid stopped his sentence as he moved back in seat, with eyes wide open. Tanveer looked at the front and screamed looking at something written in the front window of the car.

"Good to see you after long...we shall have a proper meeting soon...Senior Khan!!"

Rashid was horrified to read it, as the letters dripped blood in it.

"Sen"ior Khan..." Rashid muttered as recalled a voice in his flashback calling him Senior Khan', the only person who used to refer to him like that; Aditi Sawant!

Rashid and Tanveer looked at each other with a shocked look, while an apparition watched them from the back seat, oblivious to them.

"Ammi, everything is back to normal...you need not worry a bit about me and Asad!!" Zoya said sitting in her room, taking a break after her take.

"I too wish that I don't worry about you both Zoya..." Dilshaad said getting out of the car and walking inside home, "But as long as Rashid doesn't budge, I am getting scared each and every minute."

"What happened now, Ammi??" Zoya asked sitting upright in her chair.

Dilshaad looked around and ensured Rashid isn't there. She walked upstairs towards her room and said in a low tone, "Last night he came home too disturbed, and started drinking in his study."

"Drinking?? He doesn't drink yeah??"

"Exactly...so, when Rashid drinks, it clear that he is up to some other dirty trick...he seemed too aggravated...I don't know what to do now Zoya...like who knows what is going on in his mind...but I am sure it won't do you or Asad any good!!"

Zoya thought about it and said, "Don't worry Ammi...we will be fine...I will think of something!!"

She cut the call, and thought something in her mind tapping her phone in the table.

Just then Aditi's photo frame which was lying behind her; as it was the same room which Aditi used, shook with a creaking sound and Zoya looked at it through the mirror. She looked at the photo for some time, as such through the mirror.

"Aditi..." Zoya said and took her phone and dialed a number, "Ayaan, come to my make-up room. I need your help!!"

"No way Zoe. I can't do all this!!" Ayaan said sitting in Zoya's make-up room, opening and closing his camera lens.

"I am not asking your consent...you have to do this...that's it!!" Zoya said with a stern look, while Ayaan looked at her, "Madam, you might love doing stunts like this...but let me explain, this isn't like that Ananya-Zoya drama...this is something serious!!"

"What is serious champ??"

"Then what?? Why do you want to know about someone who has vanished from your lives?? And moreover if Asad gets to know it, I will be the starter for his dinner tonight...no way!!"

Ayaan stood up to go, while Zoya made him sit down and moved near him in her mobile chair, "Ayaan, don't get scared about Asad. I can handle him."

"Ananya Ji, you are his wife...you go and just smile at him, he will forgive you...but I can't seduce him or perform some dance to lure him and handle him...listen, he has already said me not even to take her name...and as far as I know, you too have restrictions...if he gets to know you are in such a quest and above all I am helping you..."

"Ayaan, Asad won't come to know...we will do it unaware to him, like how we worked against Rashid Uncle..." Zoya said, while Ayaan looked at Zoya with a thoughtful look.

"Please Ayaan...who knows this step might bring a huge revelation and impact!!"

Ayaan tapped his shoe on the ground and then looked at Zoya, "Fine!! What do you want to do?"

"Good!!" Zoya smiled and said, "Plan 1: Visit to Aditi's flat!!"

"No way!!!" Ayaan exclaimed in horror, "Are you crazy Zoya??"

Zoya gave a bewildered look, while Ayaan said, "Zoya, let me remind you we are celebrities...first of all Aditi Sawant is a mystery...in this if someone spots us in a flat which is empty now...and publishes the pics...it would be a big issue Zoya...they would link us with her missing case..."

"Ayaan, we will go in such a way no one finds out...trust me...but please champ, only you can help me in this. We will just try to get some clues from Aditi's flat. I mean...if we get some clues about her right, we can definitely finish off Rashid Uncle's chapter."

"But this is very very risky...I just hope we manage to finish this task unaware to Asad...if he gets to know I am taking you to her house directly...he will use me as the dummy dead body for our movie!!"

Zoya laughed "He won't Ayaan...I will guarantee that. Please champ...please!! Do this for me...please!!" Zoya said, while Ayaan reluctantly nodded his head.

"Fine...I will do it!!"

"Thank you!!!!" Zoya said happily while Ayaan said standing up, "But you know what Zoe, this curious behavior of yours will one or the other day land you up in trouble...that day you will get a good punishment from Asad!!"

"No issues...Asad's punishments too are unique like him!!" Zoya said winking her eyes at him, while Ayaan laughed.

Aditi's dusty photo frame which was on the wall shook slightly with her face turning slowly looking at Zoya, and it stood still as such.

Scroll for Precap...

Edited by --Aishwarya-- - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

--Aishwarya-- thumbnail

PRECAP

"Ayaan, I said you we will get clues here!!" Zoya said with an excited look, standing in a dusty house with a diary in her hand, "See...this might prove to be one hell of a clue for us!"

"Okay Zoya...now shall we leave??" Ayaan asked with a panicked face and sweating all over swaying his torch around.

"Wait Ayaan...who knows we might come across more..." Zoya tripped behind and turned back and Ayaan moved his torch light there which revealed Asad's glaring face.

"Aaah!!!" Zoya jumped back in shock looking at Asad over there, which was gritting his teeth and looking at Ayaan and Zoya in folded hands. Ayaan gulped looking at him, and closed his eyes fearing the consequence. Zoya breathed heavily looking at him, and hid the diary behind her, and they both followed Asad as he stormed out of the flat, while Zoya's phone lied over there, and a faint breathing sound was heard in the silent flat.

"Tell me frankly if you don't love me Ayaan...I will leave your life and go...but don't do all this!! Today you have to choose one...my love or Zoya's friendship!!" Humeira said in tears, while Ayaan was sitting at the sofa with his forehead pressed against his palms.

"Can you just shut up Humeira??" Ayaan stood up in frustration, "Do you even know what nonsense are you blabbering?? You are suspecting my friendship with Zoya?? How could you?? Even Asad won't think cheaply like you...even you didn't but today I don't know what has got into you!! Whatever happens...I will never leave Asad and Zoya at any point in my life...if you can't adjust, you may leave!!"

Ayaan took his wallet and walked out, while Humeira said, "Yeah...why will you need me hereafter...after all these days you find good company with your secret first love, Zoya!!"

Ayaan stopped and turned back with a shocked look, hearing that from Humeira, and clutched his wallet in anger, gritting his teeth, unaware that Tanveer was out at the door, shocked hearing that truth.

"Zoya...Zoya trust me I didn't want to kill her..." Asad said in tears, while Zoya looked at him with a horrified look.

"Rashid Ahmed Khan said me to follow you and stop you from leaving...and that moment...that moment I didn't know anything else...he said me Zoya...he said me that he will inform the police too...and then you left me...and I...I lost it..." Asad said sitting down on the floor clutching his head, "And Rashid Ahmed Khan said me that, police have understood about it...and they won't reveal it..."

Asad looked up at Zoya and walked to her holding her face, "And...I didn't tell you...I hid it from you only because I didn't want you to hate me more Zoya...I mean...that time when Aditi too had put such a blame on me...you wouldn't have believed it was an accident...but trust me...I didn't want to kill her...it was an accident...I never hid it too...that case was already closed...Rashid Ahmed Khan alone knows this...no one else!! I only hid it from you...but the police knows it..."

Zoya was in thoughts as Asad knelt down and broke out, while Zoya closed her eyes and recalled some trembled words during the night Aditi was supposedly killed, "Zoya...can I get a lift Zoya???"

How was this update friends?? πŸ˜ƒ Well, hope I made a near justice to Zid Na Karo sequence...😳 I found this song and lyrics well suitable for our intense AsYa in this FF...and hope it took you in a romantic drive!! β€οΈ So Rashid faces his first spine chilling encounter with Aditi, along with Tanveer...that too a very horrific encounter...and on the other hand, Zoya seems to have put on her detective shoes on along with Ayaan to know about her arch rival Aditi Sawant...will this secret joint mission of theirs put them in trouble??

I guess most of your answers to these above questions would have got cleared looking at the precap...so Humeira is Tanveer's first prey to her next move and she is the only one who could have tuned up Humiera so well...on yeah...a revelation...Zoya was Ayaan's first love!! πŸ˜² Zoya and Ayaan have been caught red handed by Asad...and Zoya leaving her phone behind...doesn't sound good yeah...?? Finally Asad reveals the long buried secret to Zoya...Aditi's murder...but what is Zoya thinking about?? Whose lines were those?? Stay patiently and stay tuned to know the upcoming gripping tracks...while I shall try to update soon!! πŸ˜Š Shower in your comments!! 

NOTE

• If you need PMs for this story, kindly buddy this account "AishuWrites"
  • PMs will be sent only to the buddies of this account.
  • Silent readers, please do not send buddy request in this account.
Edited by --Aishwarya-- - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Res for Jas, Ankie, V, Sue, anopama, Asif, Riddhi,  Mayur, binuu, Sanjhari, Muskaan, Keya, Kritz, Mariam, Proteeti, Shweta, Amina, Sonu, Sans, Juhi, Prinky, Anuv6, Shailu, Tehs, Monali and all my other wonderful readers too!!! πŸ˜Š 

Sorry if I left any names...all my readers are special for me...!! πŸ˜³

Love,
Aishwarya β€οΈ
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Updated!! πŸ˜ŠEdited by --Aishwarya-- - 7 years ago
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

unres
==============================================
Thank you for update n pm

love the part alot..mix of both romance and thriller

Asya moments is so beautiful❀️ .. specially the song i luved it

N rashid is so cheap insaan, how could he think so cheap ..zoya n ayaan really

Who is the trump card rashid talking about ,, i think aditi bhootani he hoga...

Precap is the most excited one...

zoya was ayaan first love (surprising) .. ab tanveer ne sun lia i m sure wo is ko use krege to spearate asya

asad ne sach bata dia that he killed aditi, nw lets see hw zoya react .. i hope wo asad ka saath de and try to figure the whole truth

N what it this Anaya n Zoya twins story .. please i want to knw this part as well ,, n ayaan n zoya prt 2..hope u write the flashback story as well

Continue soon , ab to w8 bhi nahi hota to read it ...
Edited by shweta_yadav - 7 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
kaaatillaaanaaa update. 
yaar just focus on this ff i dont like you diverting to others. this is my MOSTEST FAVOURITE FF so ALL FOCUS ON THIS πŸ˜ˆ 
Jasleenkaur01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsm update...
N the precap itself is so exciting..
Continue soon.
Sneha8337 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing 
Plzz try to update soon 
I cant wait for the next part