Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishveermyheart thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
hii sakshi I am silent reader of all the ffs of this forum and I love ur work. ur all the episodes are goog .keep going
Ishveermyheart thumbnail
I am waiting for the next episode
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loving the sequence
Res
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Sakshi.. 3 Amazing chapters.. Our cutiepie is so cute and naughty. She always do masti and also bring d smile on every face. Ishani admires Ranveer ❤️ Wow ❤️ and the song that u write 'Tu aata h seene me ' one of the best love song that suits on them ❤️ .. It's so lovely. Now I am waiting for ur next update. Love you.. 😊
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I forgot to say one thing. Dresses that you ve selected for ishveer and for the cutiepie is so good. I liked it. 😊 I am really missing them onscreen. But due to ur ff I feel something relaxed. Now eagerly waiting for ur next chapter. ❤️
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 396
All were bursting cracker and the time flied like anything where the time was exactly 8.30 in the night when they finished bursting the crackers. All started to come inside the house were Raagini was now having a sleepy face being in Amba's hands. Ishani too was walking beside Amba and entered the house were Men started to move to their room to make them fresh. Ranveer was about to climb the stairs were..
Ishani(seeing him):Ranveer..
Ranveer(stopped and turned to Ishani):Haan Ishani
Ishani: Fresh up and come to dinning table you can have dinner.
Ranveer(shaking his head with a smile): hmm okay.(he started to claim the stairs).
Ishani(seeing Raagini who was now having sleep in her eyes):Maa Raagini is feeling sleepy I think let me feed her so that she can sleep well.
Amba: Haan tk come Mala has gone in the middle of crackers bursting to make food for all of us so Raagini's dinner will be ready.
Ishani: hmmm

They started to walk to the dinning table were Amba made Raagini to sit in the table and smiled to Raagini and made her too smile.
Ishani(seeing dinner arranged in the table and seeing inside the kitchen): Mala.
Mala(Coming out and seeing Ishani): Haan Bhabhi.
Ishani(with a smile): Is Raagini's dinner ready?
Mala: Haan Bhabhi let me bring it..
Ishani: Haan (she sat next to Amba in a chair and seeing Raagini): Baby for few minutes be awake you can have your dinner then let me change your diaper and dress okay?
Raagini(seeing Ishani with a silent face): hmm
Mala brought the dinner for Raagini were Ishani got it and saw Raagini and with a smile started to feed her were cutie pie was having it with sleepy face. All were coming to the dinning table one by one and Mala started to serve them. Ishani got Raagini from Amba's side and made her to sit near her and signed Amba to have her dinner and was feeding Raagini.Amba too served herself and started to have her dinner. All were having dinner so fast as all were hungry. Ranveer came down in the stairs were he has now changed to another pant and shirt. He was looking so cool in his pink shirt and blue jean. He was looking so fresh now and was happy in his face. He came and sat in his chair were Mala served to him and he started to have the dinner.
Amba(seeing Ranveer):you burst crackers so well know Ranveer?
Ranveer: Haan Maa I was so satisfied in it.
Amba(smiling to him): hmm your face itself is telling it you are looking so happy.
Ranveer(smiling to her and seeing Ishani who was feeding Raagini now in thoughts): I will be so happy If I really get my Ishani's love today.

With a smile thinking it he started to have the dinner. All were so happy with whole heart of getting satisfied in Diwali celebration were Raagini finished her dinner. Ishani keeping the empty bowl in the table and gave water to Raagini and took Raagini in her hand and started to go to washbasin and started to wash Raagini's mouth. Raagini was showing sleeping face to Ishani.
Ishani(Seeing Raagini): Let Mama change your dress too okay?
Raagini: hmm

Ishani started to walk to the dinning table were now almost all have finished their dinner and were moving to their room to go to sleep soon. Ranveer was still having his dinner were Ishani was crossing him and was about to go..
Amba(seeing Ishani): Ishani..
Ishani(stopped and turning to with a smile):Haan Maa.
Amba:Today let Raagini be with us..
Ishani:(seeing Raagini): Maa she will sleep soon so let..
Amba:Arrey no problem(she finished the dinner and got up):Wait for a while let me wash my hands and come let me itself take her to our room you bring her dress alone to our room.
Ishani(shaking her head as yes):Tk Maa.
Kailash(having the dinner seeing Raagini and Ishani):Ishani when Raagini is sleeping with us we both will be happy to see her.Even though she will sleep we both will be seeing her sleeping face and be cherishing the grandparents moments.
Ishani(with a smile):Tk Baba you can..
Ranveer(seeing Kailash): Haan Baba surely you can have Raagini with you.She too should get used to all of us know?
Kailash:She will Ranveer(he finished his dinner and giving a smile to Ranveer he got up and went to wash his hands)
Amba came to Ishani and got Raagini in her hand and told Ishani to bring Raagini's dress and come to their room. Raagini held Amba's shoulders with her hand and seeing Amba with a cute sleepy face smile was touching Amba's cheek.
Kailash(came there and seeing Amba):Amba shall we go?
Amba: haan let us today Raagini will be with us.
Kailash: haan let her(he was smiling like a school boy in happiness and seeing Ranveer): Good night Ranveer.
Ranveer(seeing Amba and Kailash):Good night Baba Maa(seeing Raagini):Good night cutie pie..
Raagini(seeing Ranveer in a sleepy tone):Wo..Papa.

Ranveer gave a smile to her were Amba having Raagini in her hand with Kailash started to walk towards the stairs. kailash was so happy seeing  Raagini going to be with them were he was making Raagini smile with his talking way in her sleepy mood too. Ranveer finished his dinner and got up from the chair and went and washed his face.He started to climb the stairs and he came to the corridor were Ishani was coming opposite to him having Raagini's night dress in her hand. Ishani too saw him and gave a smile to him were both stopped as soon as they came near them.
Ishani:Ranveer I am going to give Raagini's dresses.
Ranveer:(shaking his head as okay): hmm okay let me go to our room.(giving a smile to her started to walk towards the room).

Ishani started to walk towards Amba's room and coming there she saw the door open and saw Raagini sitting in the bed in between Amba and kailash and was smiling with sleepy face to them.
Ishani(entering the room): Maa..
Amba(seeing Ishani signing kailash to hold Raagini and got up and coming to Ishani): Haaan Ishani brought her dress?
Ishani: haan Maa I brought her diaper too. Maa let me itself change her dress and diaper why you need to strain?
Amba(with a smile getting the dress and Raagini's diaper from Ishani's hand): Ishani I was too a mother to Ranveer when he was baby and I have done everything to him too I am too a mother only I know to take care of Raagini well.Let me change her diaper and Dress okay. I will fresh her up and make her sleep.
Ishani(with a smile): Okay Maa she will sleep soon today and she won't wake up in between too but even though she wakes up..
Amba:I will bring her to your room Ishani.
Ishani: Tk maa(seeing Raagini who was touching Kailash's nose with her tiny hand and seeing Amba);Good night Maa.
Amba: hmm good night Ishani.

Ishani giving a smile to Amba started to walk out of the room were Amba closed the room and came to Raagini and took her in her hand and took her to change the dress to washroom. She changed her diaper and dress and brought her out of the washroom were cutie pie though was in sleepy mood didn't think about going to Ishani and was now resting her head in Amba's shoulders and was closing her eyes. Amba came and sat in the bed having Raagini in her hand. She started to caress Raagini's back were cutie pie was starting to sleep well.
Ishani came to their room were she saw Ranveer sitting in the bed seeing his phone. Ishani came inside the room with a smile and stood near Ranveer.
Ishani:Ranveer want milk?
Ranveer(taking his eyes from the phone and seeing her with a cute face): Nahi I want to sleep.
Ishani(with a not understanding face):you want to sleep?
Ranveer(getting up from the bed seeing her with a silent face): haan I want to sleep why I should not sleep?
Ishani(still having the not understanding face): Nahi nothing like that you can.Good night(telling it she turned and was about to walk).
Ranveer(with a naughty face held her hand and pulled her towards him and saw her with a lovely eyes in a husky tone): Where are you going?
Ishani(with a child like face): you wanted to sleep know? so I am going from you.
Ranveer(immediately kept his finger in her lips and saw her with a silent face):Never tell this word that you are going from me I will never allow you to go away from me.
Ishani(saw him with a shy smile): Leave me Ranveer..(she bowed her head)
Ranveer(going near her ears in a cute tone): Today Raagini is too with Maa, only you and me today I am not at all in a mood to leave you.
Ishani(with a shy smile was trying to leave him): I am feeling shy leave me..

Ranveer(holding her hand tightly seeing her with a cute face and in a lovely tone):
jab tak tujhe pyaar se( Ishani now had a face full of red and she was bowing her head seeing the floor Ranveer going near her ears)beinteha main bhar na doon
jab tak main duaaoon sa
sau dafa tujhe paDh na loon(Ishani was about to leave him in shyness hearing the words he sang in her ears were he held her back near him and raising her head making her see him with a smile):
haan mere paas tum raho(shaking his head as be with him)
jaane ki baat na karo(shook his head as no like a cute boy and turning her to the other side and went and hugging her from behind tightly)mere saath tum raho
jaane ki baat na karo

Ishani smiling seeing the way Ranveer is so romantic to her with a little push coming out of his grip went towards the door were Ranveer thinking Ishani will be going out of the room came behind her and saw Ishani closing the door and with a smile went close to her and when Ishani was about to pull the curtain of the door he held her and turned her and made her hit her back in the door and saw her with a smile.
Ishani(seeing him with a shyness); I am not able to see your eyes you are making me shy leave me now..
Ranveer(shaking his head as no):
tum aa gaye baazuon mein mere
sau savere liye
sau savere liye(showing his hands up in a cute face):
haan baadalon se utaara gaya
tumko mere liye(signing she is for him he pulled her close to him and showing a possessive face):sirf mere liye

He lovingly took her to the middle of the room and seeing her with a smile..
Ranveer:
jab tak meri ungliyaan(touching her hair which made Ishani to half close her eyes and he was moving his finger in her hair)
tere baalon se kuch keh na lein
jab tak teri lehar mein(cutely going near her ears)
khwahishein meri beh na lein

He kept his finger in her chin and raising her face making her see him and held her close to him keeping his hand her in back and took her near the cupboard.
Ranveer(hitting her back in the cupboard and seeing her with a intense look taking her hand and keeping it in his chest):
haan mere paas tum raho(shaking his head as no and going and hitting his nose with her nose)jaane ki baat na karo(cutely holding her cheek and seeing her with a smile): mere saath tum raho(shaking his head as don't go):jaane ki baat na karo
Singing it he saw her lips which made Ishani to hit herself well in the cupboard and close her eyes. Ranveer went close to her lips and seeing her face and having a smile.
Ranveer:(in a husky tone): Ishani..
Ishani(with the closed eyes): hmm
Ranveer: I can't touch you today If you are like this
Ishani(hearing it with a doubtful face opened her eyes and seeing him with a questioning face):Kyun Did I do anything wrong?
Ranveer(shook his head as yes): Haan you are wrong only..
Ishani(seeing him):Ranveer I am sorry If I have done anything wrong(like a child): I am know I am always wrong I will do what all you don't like. Wife should be doing everything that husband is willing but I am always a stupid and will be doing everything wrong..(she was kept on scolding herself).
Ranveer(seeing her scolding herself):hello hello..

Ishani saw him stopping her scolding
Ranveer:(seeing her with a silent face);First If I tell like that you should ask what wrong I did Ranveer? But you are scolding yourself
Ishani(like a realizing girl): Haan sorry what I did Ranveer?
Ranveer(going close to her in a husky tone):Will Ranveer like Ishani in Chudidar when he is going to  make love?
Ishani(getting it with a smile saw herself in the chudidar and seeing him):wo I wore it to manage Raagini and as we need to be in cracker bursting so only I wore chudidar..
Ranveer:okay but..I know but I want to see you in Saree
Ishani:(smiling to him): Let me go and change and come(she was about to move)
Ranveer(keeping both the hands in the cupboard and locked in between his hands):Ek minute(seeing her with a smile itself he opened opened the door of the cupboard in which Ishani was hitting her back and he took a box from it and gave it to her):wear it.
Ishani(getting it from him): you have got Saree for me.?
Ranveer(taking his hands from cupboard and standing well): I brought it long back and thought to give it at any time we are making love but we are not couple to love share often know?so only I was not able to give it to you. Now you can wear this know? Blouse is too ready inside that box.
Ishani(seeing him with a cute look);you are such a romantic man Ranveer no man can be this much romantic to his wife after becoming mother to a child.
Ranveer(with a lovely smile): But I will be tk tum jav come back as a angel in this Saree.

Ishani shook her head with a smile started to move to her cupboard and taking her other inner garment and safety pins from her make up kit and entered the washroom. Ranveer as soon as Ishani went was so happily smiling and was rotating himself and caressing his hair with shyness thinking about their night went to the bed and corrected the bed sheet and pillows and he went to the mirror and adjusted his hair and was making himself ready to love Ishani. He went and pulled the curtain of the windows and closed the windows and he came to the door and covered the door with the curtain and was walking here and there in the room until Ishani comes. It was the next 20 minutes were Ishani came out of the washroom by wearing the Saree Ranveer saw her up and down. Ishani was standing seeing him with a smile. She started to walk towards him with a smile. Ranveer saw her with a smile were she was looking so cute and beautiful in the white and dark yellow combination Saree with Golden color border in it.She was wearing a sleeveless backless blouse of dark yellow color for it. She was perfectly looking like a queen to Ranveer's eyes were now Ishani came near him and stood seeing him with a smile and with her head shake she asked him whether it is nice. Ranveer seeing her a mesmerized look shook his head with a smile as yes she is so beautiful.They didn't speak a word too but they were able to communicate so well the love birds were admiring each other with a lovely eye lock.
To be continued 😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ishveer Separation written Promo..(this won't be the exact scene in the story just a promo have a read on it)
BG voice: The beautiful love story yet again saw a separation of the love birds..
Ishani in a modern attire wearing a white Leggins and white with black combination top with free hair came and saw the mirror were she saw the image of Ranveer's photo in the table behind her were the face that has only love and smile now had a so much anger.See Ranveer's photo image in the mirror She turned to Ranveer's photo that was in the table and went and took it from the table and seeing Ranveer's smiling face in the photo getting anger in her face like anything and in anger throwed Ranveer's photo in the floor and saw the broken photo with a anger face.
Ishani(in anger): I never ever want to see you in Photo too Mr. RV. you would have seen my love but If you dare to come in front of me again I will only have anger for you How dare you do this to me? If I ever see you again I promise you that you can never ever bear my anger. I pray to god that I should not see your face in my life hereafter kyunki Meri Nafarat tumse hi Ranveer.
Ranveer dressing himself in his RV attire in front of the mirror and seeing the whole room and had a sad face without Ishani. He turned to the window and opened it and feeling the fresh air closed his eyes. He opened his eyes feeling the air and turned to the other side and saw Ishani's face in the photo that was in the table. She was smiling so well were Ranveer with a cute smile went near it and took the photo in his hand.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani's photo): I know you are angry on me but I promise you I didn't do anything wrong. I don't know how it happened Ishani?. But in anger where you went from me? I am searching you everywhere but I am not able to find you. But I won't get tiered I will find you and come in front of you and will woo you back into my life(with a smile keeping Ishani's photo near his heart): Kyunki Meri Aashiqui tumse hi..
Screen splits on loving Ranveer and Angry Ishani.
To be continued 😉

Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
IshveerIsLife thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing promo
Really can't wait this
Now can't miss any of your chapters
I am so excited
IshveerIsLife thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing Chapter
Now finally both are getting time for each other
I hope we get a special chapter about their love 😛
Brilliant Chapter
Just loved it

Thanks for PM
And update soon dear

Love u,
Isha
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh no...what had happened that they split apart??...hope they will reunite soon...anyways a marvelous update sissy...fantastic story...now I'm very very interested to to knw what had happened back then...stay safe sissy