waiting for ishra relation to progress
nafnaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Congratulations on the new thread - love this story!!!👏⭐️
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
HHi friends I m back here with new update as many of you wanted a quick update of this. Here's the next update .

Part 8

Around two weeks passed after their shopping ,ishra relationship has taken one more step but still Raman was stuck in the words of his friends that if he will not include Ishita in his life she will go away some day leaving them ,him and ruhi with some other guy  Though on one hand Raman himself was not ready for a new relationship but on the other hand he cannot think a life without ishita ,he was juggling between his mind and heart ,his mind didn't want anyone in his life as it has already accepted that all woman's want men for their money on the other hand his heart has started growing feeling for Ishita moreover he don't have any idea about ishitas feeling as she was always busy and lost in ruhi .it seems that she can't think anything beyond ruhi which again make him sad .

One day in the morning Raman was getting ready for the day when he heard ruhi crying ,he thought to go and see ruhi but he thought that ishita is there she must be messaging ruhi that's why she is crying .Thinking so he sat and started doing his work but again he listened ruhi cries that to very loud ,he almost run to check her and was stunned to see that ruhi was sitting in bed crying loudly ,he scanned the room but ishira was nowhere ,before he can think or call for ishita ,he listened her voice " ruhi I m sorry bachcha ...

She can't complete her sentence noticing Raman in the room while he turned listening to her and saw she was only in her bathrob ,both looked at each other but before they can react ,ruhi cries again , ishita without thinking anything walked to them and asked for ruhi .Raman  was trying to calm ruhi but she was crying so without thinking twice he passed ruhi to ishita and was going when she heard her .

I- Raman please do me a favour .

R( without looking back )- bolo ishita .

I- can you bring ruhi's milk ,I cannot go outside like this .

R- humm.

Raman was gone while ishita talked to ruhi ,calmed her and make her sit in her pram .Ruhi was lil cranky but was ok now ,ishita knows that Raman will take lil time in bringing ruhis milk ,so she immediately dressed up but seems today luck was not on her side ,the zipper of her kurti got stuck in mid ,she was trying but was not succeeding and at the same time Raman entered the room .Ishita was already standing facing to  door that's why he didn't saw anything ,he handed ruhi her milk and turn to go without looking at ishita as they already had faced embrassment .Ishita also didn't want to take help from him bit she was stuck and tired of trying ,her hands were also paining as she had lifted them from long time while trying to close the zipper .Raman has already walked out of the room when she called him ,he peeped from outside ,ishita spoke " please send neelu for a while ".

R- neelu has not yet come ,can I help you .

Ishita was still trying while talking to Rsmsn but not was succeeding ,at last when she don't have any option ,she told him meekly " can you please help me with this zipper ,I m trying from long time ."

Raman nodded and walked to her ,ishita turned towards him .Till now they had talked a lot ,but all their talks were limited only up to ruhi ,though they were friends ,they live together ,eat together but still they live so reserve ,they were not very much open to each other ,ruhi was the only string which binded them, so it was lil awkward for them .Raman reached to her and tried to close the zipper but it was actually stuck .He tried a lot but was not going up ,its usual that if we want a zipper to go to its end point we always move it to one end to another very speedly ,he also thought same and moved her zipper downward,making her milky back fully visible to him .He closed his eyes for a while to control himself ,then he opened them and pulled the zipper upwards with force ,it went till a point and then again got stuck in mid ,he tried again and to his bad luck instead of closing the zipper ,his brecelate got stuck in her undercloth's hook resulting in unhooking it ,now her bare milky back was fully visible to him . He got scared thinking that what if she thing that he has done it intentionally ,so slowly he held both the sides of her undercloth and tried to hook it but in the process his hands touched her body ,and feeling his touch ishita closed her eyes tightly to resist ,she clutched her palms in tight fist to suppress her desire .He was trying to hook it anyhow resisting her but soon his sane mind also stopped working , he slowly started caressing her back while she was standing like statue holding her breath ,but before they go further ,ruhi was done with her milk and started whimpering which broke their moment .Raman left her and spoke " Ishita change to another one its not happening ", saying so he took ruhi in his arms and walked out of the room without looking back ,while ishita still was standing in same position ,not knowing how to react I'm this situation .
Later ishra were sitting in dining table ,as usual ishita was feeding ruhi her baby food but she was trying to jump on their breakfast .Now ishita has started preparing food herself for them, today she has made aaloo parantha ( his fav.) for Raman and her .Ruhi was crying and struggling with ishita as she don't want to eat her baby food ,Ishita took her in her arms ,settled ruhi in her lap and spoke " aww my baby is bored with her sweetu sweetu food wanna eat something spicy ,chalo koi nahi ,now you are grown up girl so you can eat some ."

Saying so ishita fed ruhi a bite of aaloo parantha and ruhi was more than happy eating it .Ishita again fed her, ishita was trying to be more than busy with ruhi while Raman was having his breakfast silently ,actually both were trying to hide the awkwardness but unknown to them their relationship has taken one more step ahead which will slowly remove the awkwardness between them and will bring them close. 

Next day ,ruhis nanny infirmed that she will not be coming ,ishita went to Raman's room and spoke " Raman today ruhis nanny is not coming ,I would have taken leave but I had a very important meeting and you know how this boss reacts when we ask for a leave ."

R- I know as I myself is a boss ,how many times I told you to leave this job but you don't listen to me .

I- oh main kya bol rahi hoon ,aap kya bol rahe ho ,bolo na can you stay or should I call my office .

R- no its ok ,waise bhi I m not going anywhere today .

Ishita then noticed that he has a glass of drink in his hand ,she asked signalling " what's this ,why are you drinking that to in morning itself ".

R- ishita please today I m not in a mood of argument .

Ishita saw he was bit tensed ,she walked to him and asked " Is anything serious ."

R- nothing like that ,its just today is my marriage anniversary .

Ishita don't know how to react ,she held his shoulder and asked " are you missing shagun ".

R- she was my wife ,though we don't have any relationship from last one and half years but still we lived together for almost three years .I had dreamt of a happy life with her .

I- Raman control yourself ,she was not worth if your love .

R- ishita thankyou for coming into our life ,I wonder how I would managed ruhi without you .

I- why are you thinking about that ,don't be upset ,should I take leave .

R- no I will manage .

I- by drinking all the day .

R- no you go I will take care of ruhi ,but you come back lil early .

I- ok ,I will come early in evening ,but you don't drink again ,this is not solution for anything.

Saying so ishita left handing ruhi to him ,he dropped a soft kiss on rugis forehead and started talking with ruhi while she looked deeply at him as if understanding everything .

Thats all for now friends ,hope you like this .Teaser will be included in next part .Enjoy reading and do comment .

PS - 185 likes and lovely comments for next early update .
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part ,enjoy reading .
varala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice update
Raman wants to move on with Ishu but his mind in not accepting that...he struck in between 😕
What vl happen if raman move on with Ishu. ...and one day shagun come back and claim them as hers...Ishu vl break down u know...raman have to get divorce before he moves on
Still raman missing shaggy😡
Continue soon 😛

akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update di
raman is growing feelings for ishita
the zipper scene was too good
poor raman
he lost his control after a while n d same happened wid ishu too
ruhi broke their moment thankfully
raman missing shagun😡