cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Edited by cute-aly - 7 years ago
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Part 79

And here comes the Gala Day with the bright sunny morning...

Nandini was the first one to came out of her room and thought to do pooja  for their success...

She  asked a servant about the pooja ghar coz she didn't saw  or even heard any word about this from anyone...

That servant told her that they have  a pooja ghar in this mansion he is the one who daily lite a  diya there.

He leads her towards that room ...

And there Nandini  covered her head with duppata and then started singing a bhajan while doing pooja...

Her melodious voice in this early atmosphere woke up all and they with surprised face came out of their room...

Mr Malhotra was also austonished on hearing  a bhajan in a female voice and that too in this early morning...

He also came out of his room  and saw all youngsters  in the main hall...

Nandini's voice were pulling them towards her but they also don't know about any pooja ghar in this Mansion...

Then Mr Malhotra leads them towards that room...

And they all entered in after removing their shoes out and stands there with folded hands...

After pooja Nandini turned back and saw all of them their ... and then with a smile she started giving them aarti with aarti thal...

Mr Malhotra after taking arti placed his hand on her head with affection and said: Thank you beta... ajj bohat time k baad is ghar me kisi ne aise pooja ki ... And I am vary happy ... May God bless you...

Nandini gave a smile in return... after that Mr Malhotra left from there...

And gang members gave a surprised looked to Nandini...

Nandini : What? Guys aise kya dekh rahe ho... ajj hamara concert hai... hum sub ki life ka itna important day... So I thought to do pooja for our success... I am sorry k meri wajha se tum logon ki neend disturbe ho gayi...

Navya came fwd and said: Arey tu kyo Sorry bol rahe hai... sorry to hame bolna chaheye... Concert to hum sub ka hai... to pooja  me bhi hum sub ko ana chaheye tha na...

Aliya also came: ya Navya is right... don't say sorry... infact we are sorry ... hamein is bare me pahle sochna chaheye tha...

Mukti: hmmm ...

Cabir after eating parsad: ya Nandini and thanks to u ... Subha subha tumhari wajha se hamein bhagwan ka ashirwad bhi mil gya aur khane ko parsad bhi...

Others smiled on his tactics.

After this they all returned to their rooms and after freshening up gathered again on breakfast table...

They did their breakfast and after that started  re-checking their preparation.

Boys already decided that after concert they will go for their valentine celebration and then on 14th night they gather on xyz place for the party...

Nandini in all this didn't forget to call and remind Maddy's GD  about their concert...

Nikki was a lil nervous coz till then she only knows about their performance but still they didn't finalize the sequence...

In nervousness she started chewing her lip ... Nandini saw this and came to her...

She patted her shoulder to gain her attention and asked: Nikki kya hoa itni nervous kyo dikh rahe ho...

Nikki with nervous voice: To kya karon Nandini... you know time kitna kum rah gya hai concert me... sari tyari dekhni hai abhi mujhe... vanue bhi jaldi jana  but abhi tak main kam hi final nahi hoa...

Nandini: what... kya final nahi hoa...

Nikki: arey yaar tum logon ne sequence hi final nahi kiya performances ka...

Nandini with a smile: Ohhh to yeh baat hai... Chalo aik kam karte haan... Main aur tum dono abhi sequence final karte haan then tum baqi sub ko inform kar dena k performances isi tarhan hoon gi... and then agar kuch amend karna para to hum kar leen gey...

Nikki huuged her  and said: Thank you thank you thank you... You are truly an angle...

Nandini smiled on this and then they both finalize the sequence...

After this Nikki again gave a hag to Nandini and then left from there after giving her wishes ...

Manik saw Nandini going towards her room ... But he  grab her hand  and started taking her towards his room.

After entering  there he hugged her from her waist and said near her ear...

Manik : so r u ready for the Big Day...

Nandini: hmmm

Manik while nibbling her earlobe asked again: feeling nervous...?

Nandini takes a deep bearth and then told him: Hmmm

Manik turned her in his arms and then moved her hairs back from her face and said : Don't be coz its our time and our Day... aur phir main hoon na tumhare sath...

Nandini gazed at her face and then encircled her arms around his face  to gain the courage from him...

Manik also happily put his arms around her...

After some time they breaks apart and then Manik  he pick a packet from his bed and gave it to Nandini...

Manik bought for her

Nandini confusingly looked at him and he replied: ajj k liye tumhara dress...

Nandini: but Mnaik merey pass dress hai... kal sub k sath liya tha...

this one she bought for herself

Manik: I know but I want u to wear this on our performance

Nandini smiles on this and gave a node.

After this she left from there and then all started getting ready for the gala day...

On the vanue...

Mr Malhotra personally checked all the security arrangements and nikki was chcking the stage and  other things...

Gangs of boys and girls started arriving there and  after sometime Fab5 along with other gang members also reached at the vanue and  moved towards back stage...

There they gave encouragement to each other...

On front side Our dear host Manish Pual also came on the stage and started cracking jokes with the girls there...

Nikki called him and after introducing herself she gave him the list of performances...

Manik as usual started flirting with nikki and after receving an angry glare from her ... he laughed and then said sorry...

Nikki found him a nice  person . she then lead him backstage as he wanted to meet Fab 5 members...

He came in a room with nikki and saw 5 boys and 4 girls ready to give their performance...

Manik jokingly said: Arey baa prey... Main to samjha zyada se zyada 5,6 log hoon gey but yahan to puri cricket team hai...

As all knew him and his jokes so they all welcomed him. Boys gave a hug to him and then he came towards girls and said in his usual way: I know I know tum logon ko main ne bohat wait karwaya na ... but ab itni haseen pariyo ko dekh k mujh se ab aur wait nahi hota...

And with this he pulled Aliya in a hug 1st... then mukti who was shocked on his reaction... then Navya  , she gave a side hug to him...

Now come  the number of Nandini ...

Mansih starts infront of her and started flirting with her: OMG ... angle...kya tumhe kisi ne bataya  hai k tum kitni haseen ho.

Nandini looked at Manik whose eyes came out on this openly firlting... Nandini very hardly  controlled her laugh and gave a node to him.

Manish: Ok... so kya tumhe kisi ne yeh bataya hai k mujh jaisa koi bhi larka tumhe dekhte hi tum pe mar mitne ko tyar ho jaye... ( he holds her hand in his) jaise abhi main ho gya hoon...

Manik  started getting angry on Manish's flirt  and here other gang members are enjoying his plight.

Cabir was also controlling his LOL on seeing Manik's face...

Here Manish then leaned over her and wishpered near her ear: I saw Manik's reaction in your eyes and I am loving it...plz jaise main abhi kahon agree karna... plz plz plz...(while whispering he showed like he moved her traces behind her ear)

He moved back and then while holding Nandini's hand said: Arey kya yaar angle ... tum apney is manish ko yahan ka visit nahi karwao gi... chalo na... and with this he started dragging her out...

Nandini looked at Manik's face  but thought to tease him a lil as he also enjoyed  my plight in Riya's case... and then she left...

Here Cabir was the one who ROFL on seeing Manik's face...

Manik in anger: Is ki to main... meri Nandini k sath merey hi samne flirt kar raha tha...isey main ab zinda nahi choron ga...

Manik started marching from there but Cabir holds his hand and said while laughing: Wait wait wait... Is me os ka koi kasoor nahi hai... (laugh) infact main ne hi osey kaha tha ... I want to see your reaction...

Manik pounced on him : Cabir Kameeney... Sale tu ne...  main tujhe nahi choron ga...

Outside Manish said sorry to Nandini for behaving like this and then told her that the master mind behind this is cabir...

Nandini smiled on this but then thought about Manik and she left from there  to come back in that room...

Here Manik was giving fake punches to Cabir... And he was shouting: Arey Manik ajj concert hai yaar... lag gayi to phir se sub cancel karna pare ga...

Manik: I don't care... But tere is bad joke ka jawab to main de k rahoon ga...bohat funny lagta hai na tujhe yeh sub...

Cabir: Arey ok I am sorry... ab to chor...

At that time Nandini came in and cabir after seeing her ran towards her and stands behind her...

Cabir: Acha hoa tum jaldi wapis a gayi nahi to yeh angry hulk ajj mera katal kar deta...

Nandini looked at Manik's face... and then boths eyes locked with each other...

Cabir saw this and he pushed Nandini towards Manik who catches her in his arms and said to others...

Cabir: Cholo guys yahan se chalte haan coz  is k baad abhi yahan jo hoga wo bachon ki sehat k liye dangerous hai... and you both plzzz jaldi se free ho jana coz  concert bahir stage pe hai yahan room me nahi...

And then others left that room... Only Manan were there... Nandini in Manik's arm...

Manik complainingly: Kyu gayi tum os k sath...

Nandini  cupped his face from side and answered: Kyoko s ne mujh se request ki thi... os ne mujhe kaha k os ne tumhara reaction meri ankhon mein dekh liya hai ... tab mujhe samajh aya k wo yeh sub tumhe tang karne k liye kar raha hai...

Manik again with complaining voice: Wo mujhe tang karne k liye yeh kar raha tha aur tum ne os ka sath diya...

Nandini  holds her ears and very cutely said: Sorry but tum bhi to aisey hi mujhe tang karne k liye os riya ka sath dete ho...

And on her answer  a smirk came on Manik's face and he pulled her more to him: Acha g to ab Miss Nandini Murty revenge game khelein gi... ( with kiddish face) Saachi...

Nandini again fell in love on his cuteness and she nodded in yes and said: Muchiii( while pinching his nose)

Manik: Soch lo ... is revenge game  ko start tum ne kiya hai but is ka end main hi karon ga...( and he naughtily winked at her)

Nandini with a smile: Ok dekh lein gey Mr Manik Malhotra but abhi k liye Concert pe focus karen...

Manik: Ok as u say... But before that I need a  kiss... my best of luck kiss...

Nandini looked deep in his eyes and then she pulled his face down on her level and 1st kissed on his forehead then on his eyes one by one and then ... She again looked in his eyes  while placing her lips on his...

Mnaik also holds her by her waist and pulled her up in his arms to enjoy their sweet moment...

They breaks apart after few secs and then said to each other: Best of of luck...

Next

Teri aadat hai

Please share your views about this update and press like button...

join me on my these pages...

Aly's creation FB link 

https://www.facebook.com/Alys-Creation-807915272670754/

Wattpad : link

https://www.wattpad.com/user/LovlyFlower8

and

on insta: lovlyy.aly

Edited by cute-aly - 7 years ago
elsaanna thumbnail
😃 wow..
awesome..
nandu's bhajan and aarti..
every one 's reactions,
nikki-nandu conversation..
manis is my favorite anchor.
manan manao session..
everything is awesome..

Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome 
Manan scene was the best
riyaparo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
please continue soon
thanks for pm
devilkhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Love it
Jealous Manik was so cute
Don't separate manan
Let them be together
No more test please
chandanagimsy thumbnail
Nice but bohut chotu sa update...waiting for next
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I see that you are compensating for all the updates that I had to skip.
Loved the update.
I just wished that Manish could have actually flirted with Nandini, like he is on JDJ, and not because of Cabir's plan
dhillon90 thumbnail
Amazinggg suprrbbb update
Manish aur uski flirt krne ki aadat...lovd it
Continue soon
AsthaVerma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow wat a superb update
Manan nd der al tym love for each other
Bichara manik kya tease kiya hahhaahahahha

Manan k sweet lovely moments