swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
nice teaser..
waiting for update..
Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Dadi was like geet Maaneet lost each other kuranas shocked geet married her husband dead Maan can't seeing sad n suffered Dadi understanding Maan talk to his conversation what he feeling nice update
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Gudiyeet

Dadi was like geet Maaneet lost each other kuranas shocked geet married her husband dead Maan can't seeing sad n suffered Dadi understanding Maan talk to his conversation what he feeling nice update

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜ณ
T.Peru thumbnail
Always yours 
Part. 6.

Yash told his dad and Vicky about Maan what he happened in hospital they move towards study to talk Maan about the girl but when they hear dadi and his talk they all were quite they don't know what say and do also they want to give Maan happiness but they don't know how give as he never asked anything but he always give them what they have asked him. After their talk Maan was going to his room but he saw his father and siblings over there and seeing their face Maan know they have listened his talk but without saying anything he went to his room his father look at dadi and asked.

M.f. Maa till now I didn't know my son was heart broken also he masked his feelings for us so that we remain happy and doesn't show any sympathy to him and what should we do so that he became happy and live his life (all were sad but then dadi said)

D. I don't know beta but give me few days so that we can easily think that what we can can do to make Maan happy. 

Few days went like this Maan was busy in work but with his anger has made the other people life hell but mostly of Adi who was feeling like crying or pulling his hairs, all were looking at Maan who didn't said anything but his eyes show how much pain he had. Dadi had thought of something and she had also discuss with Maan father he also agreed with him because Maan happiness matter to him and nothing more, Yash and Vicky also agreed when they listen now all were thinking when to talk Maan then Vicky said.

V. Dadi after today party you can talk to bhai then it will be good as in party I think they will also come what say (all agreed with him and including dadi also later they all went to get ready for the party Maan was looking handsome as always in black 3 pace suit like his father, dadi was in simple white saree, Yash and Vicky was also looking good. Other side now Geet was fine but she was allowed to do little work now she wants sitting in room and getting ready for the party, she didn't want to go but she had to go as other has forced her that she will be bore. She wore a simple plain black saree and small pendent and earring which Armaan had gifted her she was looking beautiful, then she make pari ready. 

Everyone was enjoying the party but mostly Maan was looking at the Geet from the time she had enter in party, she was looking beautiful but he thought something is missing that is her smile and her face glow. Dadi and other also notice Maan was just looking at Geet. After few minutes dadi and Vicky went towards Geet who was with her mother and mother in law also she was surprised to see her but dadi asked her.

D. Geet beta how are you. (Geet pass her smile and said)
G. I am fine dadi how are you (before dadi could say her anything, Vicky interrupted them and said)

V. Sorry to interrupt I am Vicky Khurana and can I please hold your daughter she is really pretty (Geet was hesitate but she give her daughter to him and she was happy to see Aru was enjoying her time with Vicky and till then Yash also come and they both start to play with her seeing this Geet was happy with her others were also happy to see both of them happy but mostly was Maan then Geet start conversation with dadi but later they stop when some women were pointing finger on Geet as they said.

W.1. Oohhhoo she is Geet who's husbands died in early age poor girl but I think she had bring back luck for him..
W.2. You are right look at her how is meeting with other people che Che.
W.1. Also she has given birth to a girl if it was boy we should have understood 
W.2. I have heard few Purposal also had gone for her but they rejected them 
W.1. They should her married her so that they can get peace from this girl also who will marry a girl who is widow and also having child from his first husband 

Geet had tear in her eyes also her both mothers were consoling her, Maan, Sujal,Prem was angry on them but their fathers control them dadi also was angry on them and then said them.

S. Really you both are pointing finger on her just think of her how will she fell when she lost her husband and don't you have any shame.

W.1. But maa Jii we are saying the truth (other women also nodded her head but then dadi said)

D. Truth what truth you are pointing on someone character as you are also women what will happen if someone point a finger on your daughter or daughter in law and if something happened like this with them then what you will do also point finger on them then what will you both do (dadi answer shut their mouth but Geet and others mood become quite dadi went towards Geet cupped her face and said) Geet beta they didn't understand your value and don't take their words on your heart (she slowly look at her with tears in her eyes and dadi kiss on her forehead but Maan didn't like tears in her eyes and but he was happy that dadi give then good answer and others were also happy. 

Later Geet was thinking about was sad about the women words but then Geet was happy that dadi take her side and Geet both parents were thinking that they should find a good groom for Geet who should take care of her and Prem was thinking about something but he want to confirm it so he was quite. Other side Maan was hell angry on the person who was doing bad mouthing about Geet.

Plzzz friends like & comment 
Ignore spelling & grammar 
Thank you

Edited by T.Peru - 7 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Thank you friend who like & commented on previous part
Enjoy the update๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update 
Waiting for next update 
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update..
waiting for next update..
hottyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
emotional update... after hearing about maans love for geet his family felt very bad... dadi stood for geet in the party...
Jade0001 thumbnail
Lovely part 

Maan angry that people bad mouthed Geet when it's not even in her hands to control death yet their accused her .
Maan's father and brothers overhears his talks about Geet