Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND FF: KHUSHI by JALEBI JANE Thread 1: EPISODE 001-052 - Page 37

lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Incredible update. Loved it. Poor Khushi, she should have been on top of the world but she is so confused with Arnav's behavior and the thought of the six month marriage???
👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dsbj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautiful update.. love the ring scene. waiting for next already.
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
"His ring on her finger"

Indeed, knowing that someone belongs to you, even if it is as tiny as her finger adorned with his ring brings such a thrill and satisfaction. Glad that Arnav is experiencing these feelings slowly.
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
"Taking a woman was the work of a moment; possessing a woman was done in layers. And each layer enhanced the next."
Khushi has turned the shrewd and practical ASR into a sentimental and  poetic Arnav. 
JalebiJane thumbnail

KHUSHI by Jalebi Jane (Maya) EPISODE 012

KHUSHI ASKED HIM, "Yeh sagai ki anguthee hai?"

"Hmm," Arnav replied.

Our eyes were busily admiring Khushi's ring, but had we been watching him closely, Sisters, we may have noticed that slight tightening around his mouth as he braced himself for more questions. 

But none came.

They halted at a traffic light and Arnav glanced at her. She was studying the ring and appeared to have forgotten his presence. Looking at her he felt a slight twinge for the trap he had laid; however, he rationalized it as a necessary evil. He was confident---nay, certain!---Khushi wanted a life with him, and this small deception would give her what she wanted.

The end justifies the means. 

The light flashed green and they continued on the road. He saw that she had turned to peer out of the window at the changing landscape, her face the picture of quietude. She was enchanting; he was enchanted with her. Why had he wasted so much time? Risked so much?  The glare of the afternoon sun made her pale saree almost disappear---she was just eyes in a shimmery shroud. Her skin, dewy radiance; her beautiful mouth, glossy temptation. It was impossible to believe that this was the same tigress who had emptied a pail of water on him earlier this week.

Arnav smiled inwardly. The afternoon was not over---he may be doused yet.

KHUSHI BECAME AWARE of their surroundings when Arnav reversed into a parking spot. They were parked in front of the same cafe where they had plotted how to bring Payal and Akaash together.

"We'll stop and have tea here," Arnav announced.

They went inside and were seated at the exact same table as that last time. He ordered for them. Tea and pakoras. When the hot pakoras arrived she realized how famished she was. Full of trepidation about this afternoon, she had not done justice to her lunch. The server poured the tea while she prepared a plate for Arnav. She was fully conscious of the ring weighing on her left hand as she placed his plate near his teacup. She couldn't help but admire it from every angle. That is a woman's prerogative, is it not, Sisters?

They ate in silence. She refilled his plate without his bidding. And was dabbing some chutney on a morsel when she heard him ask, "how will you explain the ring?"

Khushi didn't quite follow. "Kya?" she frowned.

He tilted his head and clarified in a matter-of-fact tone. "The family believe we are already married---so if they see you with an engagement ring at this point---?" His words ended with a question mark at the end.

The pakora halted just near her lips.

Khushi didn't understand. She couldn't follow. What is this man saying? 

"Wait! What do you mean believe we are married? We are married."

"We have a verbal agreement, Khushi. I applied sindoor and fastened a mangalsutra, but it was not officiated."

Not officiated?  Not what---!

The pakora dropped from her hand and landed near her teacup. I am not married. Hai, Devi Maiyya!  This could not be!

"But I am married. I feel married. Am I not married?" she repeated, circuitously.

"Not officially," he replied.

To her ears, his tone was alarmingly casual, but then again, Arnav Singh Raizada believed in live-in relationships---Gasp!  Khushi shot out of her seat, and demanded, "if you didn't intend to marry me, why did you force me to agree to it?"

Arnav pulled her back down. "Don't make a scene, Khushi!" he said. "What court or official did you imagine would legitimize a six-month marriage?" he expanded. "I don't think we broke any laws, but---"

"Kya?!" Khushi was plunged into a deeper nightmare. "We have been living like man and wife for over a week and we are not married!" she sputtered. She was back on her feet.

Once again, Arnav forced her to sit, this time not releasing her hand. The reality was too awful for her to consider. After all the pain they had caused. After all the difficulty in reconciliation. After all the trouble to have them accept their marriage---what if the family learnt they were yet unmarried? She recalled her conversation with Nani this morning. Her hopes. Her expectations. Khushi's eyes widened and she groaned out loud when she realized something even worse: they had actively convinced the family that they were enjoying intimate life---so if they ever learnt that there was no marriage---!

Something had to be done.

Her eyes burned with unshed tears. She took up his other hand, and clasped them both to her bosom. She begged him. Beseeched him. "Listen to me, Arnavji---you must marry me properly! Officiated-type marriage. Immediately! I cannot return to Raizada House without us being married. I WILL NOT!"

The ARGroup attorney had been waiting for Mr Raizada's call with the prepared documents. He was at the cafe within half an hour and before the clock struck six, Arnav and Khushi were---for the second time in one week---bound in a legal and legitimate marriage. Arnav Singh Raizada could not have hoped for better results. Not only had his objective of dispensing with the six-month clause been achieved, but Khushi had proposed to him.

aafan thumbnail
Khushi proposed him... Seriously he is clever as a fox. Except his brain did go in hibernation
mayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wat a cunning fox.. Although i must say i feel displeased at his misleading khushi and feining ignorance, i must understand that this is who he is.. Someone who can never lose in front of anyone..who truly believes what he just mentioned-ends justify means..
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
interesting and intriguing update...👏
sammymas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG...he made her propose. What a clever fox 😲
aafan thumbnail
Can we please have an extra update today? Pretty please.