swetiii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

CHAPTER 33

Note... all green part is of dairy

I was shocked "then.. Who is Queen Mainawati?"

"She is bapusa's second wife"

"Mmm.. What happened to your mother?"

"You know shehensha.. A person can live without food for some days.. But not without love"

"What do you mean"

"Bapusa hated her & she was not able to bear that"

"Why did he.." My heart cried for my Jodha.

"Coz she gave birth to a girl child.. me. Bapusa wanted a son so he married Ranisa & she instigated bapusa against my mother. He never looked back towards my mother or me" she cried.

Now I got why she was scared & sad that I had many begams. She was scared to lose her husband.

I hugged her tightly. She continued while sobbing in my hug "still she lived 5 years for me. And you know.. Although i was the reason of her misery still she loved me so much.. she never blamed me for anything. She was the only person who loved me"

I caressed her back "didn't your father loved you"

"He only loved Bhagwandas bhaisa. I grew up like a princess when I wanted to be a daughter" she said.

She had suffered so much & I was here thinking that she was a pampered baby.

"Did you knew that our marriage was proposed by Raja Bharmal for his political benefits?" I asked & she nodded.

"Then why did you agree on his decision? He knew me as the cruelest & worst person then also he married you to me?" I said

"I didn't had any choice and I am happy that I didn't had" she smiled to me.

"How did they used to treat you before marriage?" I asked. She kept mum & didn't look into my eyes.

"And.. How did they treat you these days"

"Same as before"

"They didn't fear that I won't like it"

"They probably think that you don't like me"

"And.. How do you know this"

"Ranisa was taunting me that.. I must be a piece of waste for you.. Like my mother was for bapusa. And... She told that I must be an entertainment piece for you.."

I was shocked to hear that. I hope she doesn't know the meaning of it.

She continued in a dim tone "She said that you must be enjoying my.. my body... And you will be bored soon"

It boiled my blood "Jodha.. Please never listen to them. You are very special for me. You know na.." I pleaded

"Shehensha.. I know that & I don't care what they think about our relationship. I just know that I have the best husband in the world. Even the girls who fast every Monday don't have such a loving husband" she chuckled.

I hugged her tightly. How can someone be so cruel to his own daughter just because she is a daughter, not son. I really hate this thinking. Daughters are gods gifts. Lucky are the people who get blessed with these angels.

"We will leave for Agra today. Right" she said

"No sweetheart, we will start tomorrow" I replied.

"Early morning." She added.

I giigled "ok my jaan.. After breakfast we will leave. Happy" she nodded.

@@@@@@@@@@@

After sometime, a maid knocked on the door and asked permission for letting Rani Mainavati inside. I saw Jodha sleeping beside me. I got up & and asked the maid to let ranisa in.

She came in & scanned upon Jodha with displeased gaze. I hated that. I was feeling like strangling her to death.

"Come Ranisa" I greated her with sweetest fake smile possible.

She smiled at me & invited us for the Puja. It was organised every year & kings of every states were invited.

Although I didn't care about accepting those disgusting people's invitation, but I had some amazing plans. I accepted it smilingly not giving them any hint that I know about their cruel behaviour. After she left, I smirked at the devil thought which was brewing in my brain. I desperately wanted to see them.. Her so called parents treating HER like the way she always wanted. Ofcourse they won't take the risk of illtreating my wife in my presence.

I sat on the bed & caressed Jodha's hair "Jodha.. Baby wake up"

She moaned & kept her head on my lap hugging my waist. After 10 minutes, she was finally awake. I giggled.

"What happened shehensha, you need something?" She asked. Uff this girl.. Can't she care for herself even for a second... Always looks upon my needs. So selfless, so innocent.. How can someone even think of hurting her... How can her own father be so cruel to her. I hate him.

"We have to go for a puja... Freshen up" I kissed her cheeks.

"Ok.. Give me 5 minutes" she hopped off the bed.

She came back in 25 minutes.. Girls & their 5 minutes.. I chuckled in my mind. I looked at her & my mouth dropped down. She was looking so so so... beautiful... I don't have words to describe it.

Clad in red ghagra choli with light but beautiful jewellery, she was looking ravishing yet innocent. She was wearing those glass bangles.

"Let's go" she said dragging me out of reverie.

"Hmm" was all I could manage to utter out of my choked senses. I closed the distance between us and pulled her towards me by her waist. She stared at me confusingly. I slowly bent down & kissed her lips.. which soon turned into a passionate one. Jodha was equally participating... I loved that. After a good time she broke the kiss to breathe.. Hehe. I kissed on her neck making her moan.

"We.. We.. have to.. go for.. Puja" she said between her heavy breaths. I broke apart fearing I won't be able to control myself if I took one step further.

We went to the hall. Everyone were already present there.. Waiting for us. Raja bharmal respectfully welcomed us.

We had a formal introduction. I can guess that they didn't liked my presence there.

Surya started "Hello shehensha, I have heard a lot of things about you. Finally today I got a chance to meet you"

I smirked "and I am very sure you must not have heard good things" I laughed within. I better know my image among rajwanshis.

"Woah.. Your guessing power is quite good" he smirked back.

Raja bharmal broke in "shehensha.. Let's start the puja first. We have all the time for chatting"

"Ofcourse" I said. Everyone took their seats.

Surya broke the silence "so.. Princess Jodha.. How are you treated in Agra.. I mean your husband has many wives" He smirked devilishly.

I cursed him in my mind for bringing the topic that Jodha fear. But to my bad luck I was not able to see her reaction due to her opaque veil.

I was about to resort his bad question is a worst way when Jodha spoke.

"Its begam Jodha.. Not princess. Am more than happy in Agra. Though my husband has many wives, but he loves me selflessly. God bestowed me with such a loving husband I could even never dream of. I feel lucky that am married to him. He cares for me so much. He fulfills all my silly demands and wishes" She said with a polite & humble voice looking at me lovingly. Automatically a smile came on my lips. I was gazing at her, forgetting about the world around us.

So politely she made him shut his smart mouth. Oh I am so proud of my Jodha.

My thoughts broke by THAT devil's voice "ofcourse, who won't love YOU.. the 'gulab e registan'.. You would have been loved by anyone you would have got married to" he smirked. I could feel his bad eye on my Jodha. I felt like kicking on his butt. Now I had had enough of him.

I said with a smirk "yes you are right. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen or met... Jealous??" I raised an eyebrow. He fumed.

I continued "But your point of view is wrong. I don't love her for her outer beauty... I love her beautiful heart which has an ocean of love for me. You won't understand, coz you measure beauty only in terms of appearance."

His expression was worth watching. Not only his, everyone present there were having same kind of expression.

One of them resorted back "you know shehensha, in our religion, ladies don't speak bad about their husbands even if they kill them.. So I don't expect true response from princess" he smirked.

I giggled "You all must be knowing well.. I don't give a damn to what others think about me."

The priest started the Puja to avoid the vocal war. It was an interesting experience for me. I was holding Jodha's hand during whole session. Hehe. Now you must have got what was interesting in it.

After the Puja, dinner was arranged. I excused myself to freshen up. I was coming to the dining hall when a scream reached my ears. My heart stopped at the realisation that it belonged to Jodha.

I rushed towards her. She was sitting on the floor & was probably crying. I kneeled in front of her and scooped her in my arms & made her sit on the couch.

"Jodha.. Are you ok" I asked panicked.

She started crying. I hugged her & caressed her back. "Hey.. Please don't cry.. Am here baby"

"What the hell just happened moti bai" I shouted.

"Shehensha.. Jodha begam.. aaa... She accidently slipped on the floor" she said shivering.

"Jodha.. Jodha.. Look at me baby. Tell me where did you get hurt" I asked softly.

Everyone was staring us like they saw some ghost. Ofcourse who wouldn't be shocked to see the cruel heartless warrior pampering his wife like a baby. But I gave a damn to them. My whole & sole concern was Jodha. She broke the hug & brought her hands in front. The sight made me shiver. The broken glass bangles had pierced her soft skin and blood was oozing out like anything. She was still sobbing.

"Shehensha... My.. My bangles.." She cried

"How many times I told you to not to wear glass bangles, but why would you listen to me.." I said in a complaining tone.

"What the hell are you looking at.. Call the doctor" I gritted looking at the maids.

"How will the doctor repair them" she said.

"Repair what" I asked horrified.

"My bangles" she cried.

"Are you crazy. Blood is oozing out of your hands and you are caring about bangles" I was shocked.

"But.." She protested.

"Next time I won't let you wear glass bangles" I said.

Before she can say something, the hakim sahiba came. She tried to hold Jodha's hand but my stubborn Jodha was not letting her bandaid them.

"Jodha... Let her treat your wounds" I requested.

She just didn't give up. "Please..." I pleaded in a soft voice. Finally she gave in. But as soon as hakim tried to pull out the glass piece, she winced & pulled her hand back.

I held her hand & blew air slowly. Even after so many tries she wasn't keeping her hand still. It must be paining her so much. My heart was bleeding seeing her condition. But if she won't allow the hakim to treat her, how will the blood stop.

I slowly touched the glass piece & twisted it between my thumb & first finger. "Aaahh" blood came out of my hand. Jodha gripped my hand with her hand which was ok.

"Shehensha..." She panicked. I held her hurt hand with my other hand & signalled hakim to treat her. The hakim looked at me shocked. I glared her to bring her out of her dreamland. She started dressing her wounds.

Jodha was least bothered by the assaults her hand was bearing. She was just blowing air on my scratch & trying to stop the blood. A smile came on my lips seeing her. She looked up.

"Ahhh..." I again started with my drama.

Jalal was amused with the similarity of his life with this diary. He remembered the day he went to Jodha's home & had cut his hand intensionally to get her love. And the events that followed... A dreamy smile came on his lips remembering those hot passionate moments. So tenderly she had aided his wound... then his own naughtiness which led her to open his shirt and then... He blushed. That was one of the best memory he would cherish all his life.

After hakim did her work, I said softly "Jodha.. Its ok... Am fine" I hugged her lightly. After some minutes, she calmed down. I broke the hug.

"Shehensha.. Are you Ok" raja bharmal asked.

"Yeah.. Am completely fine" I said looking at Jodha to assure her.

I asked Jodha to change her dupatta which was soaked in blood. She went with the maids.

Raja bharmal asked me a minute later "you made that cut in your hand intensionally.. Right"

I just smirked & turned only to find Jodha standing there. Oh god... Why this happens with me. I gave a nervous smile to her.

"You did this intensionally" she said meekly.

"Ahhh... No.. Its nothing like that Jodha" I tried to think of some excuse but my head was blank. Then her stomach grumbled.. Which only I heard coz I was standing close to her. Haha.

"Hey... Did you had your lunch" I asked suspiciously.

She smiled at me meekly "woh.. Actually.. I.. Mmm.. Aaa.. Don't change the topic.. You hurted yourself"

I very well understood her mmm & aaa. I glared at her. I said "I forgive you for this.. You will excuse me for that cut"

I heard some giggling sound from behind. I too wanted to laugh... A bargaining shehensha e Hindustan... rare scene. Hehe. I continued "Now you will eat everything I say"

She gulped in anxiety "no.. That's not fair. Last time when I had kept fast you made me eat two stuffed parathas. My tummy had almost bursted" she faked a cry.

"I didn't tell you to skip the lunch.. Neither I had asked you to keep the fast." I shrugged & held her hand directing her towards the dining table.

"But.." She tried to say something when my glare made her mouth shut.

Everyone were staring at us. Common yaar.. She is my wife. I can be protective towards her. They took their seats.

The plates were served. "I didn't skip lunch intensionally... actually I was too excited waiting for you... and was not in a mood to eat" she said in a low voice. I smirked.

"Fine... you may have your regular amount of food but then you will have some fruits later" I said

"That's better" she giggled.

I took a bite & dipped it in vegetable curry. A sharp pain passed though my hand. The cut stinged due to the chilly gravy. I hissed.

"What happened shehensha" Jodha panicked.

"Nothing..." I smiled. I finished one kachori (very small puri) with much difficulty.

I remembered the day when she had kept the fast...

It was a normal day for me with daily routine.. But the DEK prolonged from 7pm to 10.. And was still nowhere to end. We were having a discussion on some crucial matter. Around 11pm, a guard came in & hand over me a letter, which she said Jodha had sent.

I was very surprised coz Jodha had never sent me letter. I read it...

"Pranam shehensha,
sorry to disturb you in middle of DEK, but I want to meet you urgently... Please come to the terrace.
-Jodha"

I rushed winding up DEK in a minute. I saw her sitting on the terrace gazing at the moon.

"What happened Jodha.. Are you Ok" I asked worried.

"Woh.. Actually the weather is becoming cloudy.. So I had to rush you before the moon hides itself." She said.

I frowned "what's so special in today's moon"

"Today is karwa chauth. Every married woman fasts on this day & pray for long life of their has husband. The fast is broken from husband's hand after worshipping the moon" she explained.

"You should have told me in the morning.. I would have also kept the fast.. What will I do of a long life without you." I kissed her forehead. "And... Why did you wait till now.. You must have called me as soon as the moon was up" I complained. She just smiled.

She worshipped the moon & then me.. ME.. I mean seriously.. she did that. I stared at her blankly. I made her drink water & then we went to my room. I ordered dishes for her. I fed her more than she can even think of. 🀣

After a peaceful walk to accommodate those small parathas in her stomach we went to sleep.

I smiled remembering her crazy antics & waited for Jodha to finish her dinner.

"Let's go to the garden" Jodha said once we were out of their sight. I smiled in agreement.

We sat on the bench there. A maid came with a plate which she gave to Jodha. I started at her confusingly.

"I know your hands are hurt.. You didn't eat properly na.. So I will feed you" she said smiling. She forwarded one bite towards my mouth. I opened my mouth automatically. She was lovingly feeding me.

After finishing my dinner, I heard her voice. "Shehensha.. Look.. That deer is so cute.." She pointed towards a blue eyed deer. It was really lovely. And being a great animal lover, no doubt Jodha likes it. She started running behind the deer. I looked around. All the kings present in the palace were staring at us from their balconies.

I once again diverted my attention towards Jodha. Not able to catch the deer, she turned to me.

"I want to hold it" she looked at me with puppy eyes. Uff.. She really has the key to make me melt. I had no option than catching it. After a minute of trial, I succeeded. Jodha came running & giggling. She hugged the deer, and played with it. I smiled looking at her carefree attitude.

After she was satisfied, she let go of it. We went to our room. I brought one dress & forwarded to Jodha. First time I was feeling nervous. She gave me confused look.

I looked at the red coloured dress & said with lowered eyes. I was probably feeling shy "ummm... Jodha... I.. I.. brought this dress for you. Would you like to wear it." I looked at her with hope.

She giggled "wow shehensha... gift for me" she quickly grabbed it "will come in 5 mins" She ran to the changing room.

I went towards the window. I was not able to understand what was this feeling. I was feeling nervous, shy, excited, desperate... and what not. Ufff am behaving like a newly wedded bride.

I blushed remembering how desperate I was when I ordered the tailor to stitch this dress for Jodha. And when the dress was ready... So many times I fantasised Jodha seducing me wearing this dress. Oh how much I would love it.. to see a bold Jodha seducing me. Though it doesn't require for turning me on.. just one glimpse of her & I am aroused. Still... Hehe

Edited by swetiii - 7 years ago
Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update ...
Jo suffered alot ...
Bharmal - maina treated her badly ... Jalal was shocked ..
😑 😑   
Jalal planned to give jo wat she deserves ...
Pooja part was cute ...
Jo defend jalal .. Jalal was proud of her...

Jo got injured ... Jalal qas treating her like a baby .
Everyone qas shocked seeing all this ..

Jalal gifted jo a dress ..

Waiting for next ... Edited by Priyankaakdha - 7 years ago
lolo91 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update ..you brough tears in my eyes reading how bad they treated our sweet jodha begum πŸ˜­ and jalal felt the same i think ..poor baby ..i hope our modern jalal find his jodha too very soon ..but jodha begam is my sweet heart😳