Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anokhisharma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: LakshMila

Bhaiya aap update karo.Subah uth ke padh lungi and dont worry I wont res the review.😆

I'll also write my RomCom update tomorrow but it wont be up until you go with the TS.😆

Bhaiya ko bolo na jaldi update karne k liye
Anokhisharma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Who is Devdas Anokhu?

I will pm you
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anokhisharma

I will pm you[/QUOTE

Phir bhi?

Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Bhaiya aap update karo.Subah uth ke padh lungi and dont worry I wont res the review.😆

I'll also write my RomCom update tomorrow but it wont be up until you go with the TS.😆

Arey likh do naa yaar , I am currently busy with this TS , and it will be nearly 25 parts in this one 

That other TS i will write in between .
LakshMila thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Achha but you would have to sign the no revenge treaty😆bcoz aapki izzat as Rishivar toh gyi!
Shivam... thumbnail

Achha but you would have to sign the no revenge treaty😆bcoz aapki izzat as Rishivar toh gyi!

Koi Baat Nahi , aadat hai uski😆

As i said to you before , in that part , we are in it together .

so anything happens , it will be for both of us , not just you

No Revenge treaty - Signed officially😃
Shivam... thumbnail

CHAPTER 4    THE QUEENS OF AYODHYA

Kushdwaja Left For Battle at the Light Of the Dawn , in tow behind  him  was the massive battalion of Foot Soldiers of Mithila   , and enroute to the warzone , he was joined by  Ayodhya's Elite  Royal cavalry guards   lead by none other than Ayodhya's Commander in chief and Dashrath's most trusted Men ,  Senapati Vijay .

Kushdwaj   and Janak sensed that sending  Vijay himself to Mithila for Help meant just one thing , that to Ayodhya , The kingdom was Mithila was now much more than a standard friendship ,  it was like family. They both felt  extremely honoured for this gesture by Emperor Dashrath.

Time Passed By and it was Late Night  . The Only word Received  till now from the messangers  was  that the battle was fought at a frantic Pace , with no clear winner in Sight . The Whereabouts and Health of Kushdwaja was unknown till now  .

At the Royal Hall , King Janak Sat with his Entire Family , along with the Presence of Rishi  Yagyavalkya . His Two Wives and Mata Gargi had Also reached the palace later , they wanted to be there for emotional support Required to the Royal Family.

The atmosphere was pretty Tense . No one had not eaten since hours , and it was Time that Sunaina thought that she had to be the Brave one and  take charge of the matters.

She called for Sita and Urmila , and put both her Hands on their shoulders and looked around , seeing the sad and worn out faces .

Janak and Mandavi   had a terror  on their face , while Chandrabhaga and Kirti looked as if they had controlled their tears Hard , and could burst out out any minute now . Only Sita and Urmila looked somewhat calm and composed , Sita due to her sheer ability of being close to mother nature and her 6th sense of things to come , and Urmila's due to her supreme confidence on her Chacha's veteran combat traits .

As Sunaina was just about to speak to her Girls , Sita Broke her sentence in between

Sita : Don't Worry Ma ,  We both Will Make Sure they Eat

Urmila : Yes Ma , we Will Help

Sunaina   was pleasantly surprised at her Daughters' Maturity and kissed them both .

Sunaina made chandrabhaga and janak sit by her Side .

Sunaina : Here , I have prepared the Dinner , lets eat now , no one has eaten anything till now

Janak :  Priye , I am not Hungry , U pls eat and feed the children too

Chandrabhaga : Yes Bhabhi , even I don't feel Hungry , wait  I'll serve you and the Kids

Sunaina ( frowned and got Up ) : What is it with you two ,  do you think you both not eating is going to change the outcome of the war . Do you think I am not worried for Him  , he is like my Own brother ,  and you have no idea what I am going through at the moment  , but staying Hungry is not a solution . I want that when my brother returns victorious , the whole family is healthy and happy when welcoming him back , and not  with worn out faces . Do you think he is gonna be joyous seeing us in a pitiful state , no he wont . Now do I have to force feed you both or will u start on your own.

Chandrabhaga got up hugged Sunaina , with tears in her eyes

Chandrabhaga : Didi , I am Sorry  , I get what u are implying , I am so glad to have you around .

Janak : Sunaina , you're right , lets eat , call the kids

There on the other side of the Hall ...

Sita and Urmila served first to the Rishi , his Wives and Mata Gargi , who Albeit reluctantly , sat down to Eat , not being able to refuse the little gems .

Sita : Maharishi , please help me to convince my sisters to eat too

After a few minutes

Sita : Mandavi , shrutkirti , pls for the sake of ur sister , come and eat something , otherwise u will become ill

Mandavi : But Didi I cant eat , all I can think about is father .

Urmila  : If you will not eat , how will u get energy to fight with me

Mandavi : I don't need energy to fight with you , seeing your face is enough ...

Urmila : Kirti , at least u come , let this obstinate girl stay hungry , see the food is so yummy

Kirti ( innocently ) : Is it so yummy Didi ... ?

Sita : Yes Yes , off course

Now with kirti almost in her pocket , she was left with Mandavi to convince , Urmila resorted to her clever tactics

Urmila : Mandavi you know it is said our physical and mental  state synchronizes with the person we love the most . So if u will remain in good health , so will Kakashree

Mandavi : Is it , how can I believe that , that too coming out from ur mouth.

Urmila ( casting a smirk towards the rishi ) : Ask Maharishi ...  Aint I saying the truth Maharishi Yagyavalkya .

Maharishi : Yes Yes , Putri Urmila is saying the absolute truth

Urmila : And above that , the food is really tasty

Maharishi : Yes Yes , It is , infact never tasted any better

Urmila : And the most important of All , Maharishi is going  to give a surprise to the one who finishes her dinner first

Maharishi : Of course  I will , Promise...     ( realising what he said ) ... ... Excuse Me , what surprise ?????

Listening to this , Mata Gargi and Sunaina burst Out Laughing , with Rishi Yagyavalkya left feeling rather amused and embarrassed.

Mata Gargi came towards Urmila and made her Sit on her Lap

Gargi ( pulling Urmila's Soft Cheeks ) : You are a really clever Girl , in fact , the first one I have seen  to outwit the great Rishi himself . You orchestrated him into luring your sisters to eat.. I am now really worried  about Maharaj Janak finding the right groom for his fiery daughter in the future.

Sita : Don't Worry Mata , If Pitashree Cant , I will find him.

Urmila : Then I will choose for My Sita Didi,  and that's Final , got it Naa.

Kriti gobbled up her food as fast as she could , as the sisters looked upon her lovingly for her sheer innocence. Once done , she ran upto the Rishi

Shrutkirti ( Pulling down the Rishi's hand ) :  Maharishi , My Surprise Please...

The Rishi looked on with a rather confused Face as what to do , and finally came up with an Idea

Rishi Yagyavalkya ( thinking ) : It's a good opportunity for me , Let me keep them engrossed in my Words , it will divert their attention to something else rather than worrying for Kushdwaj

MahaRishi : Ok my Sweet Princess , I think I know the surprise , I am going to tell you a story , not only to you , to everybody , will that be OK my dear

Manadavi : Of course it will

Shrutkirti ( angrily to her sister ) : I won the competition and Maharishi Asked me , don't poke ur nose in between.

Urmila and Sita giggled

Mandavi ( angrily in thoughts) : You little devil , I will see u later in the bedroom.

Kirti : Yes , I would love to hear , I like Fairytales

Rishi : Well dear this is one is  true story  , but yes , its no less than a fairy tale itself

Saying so , Rishi asked everyone to Join to hear the story .

The Rishi Sat on the floor , and the girls sat around him in a circle . The King , queens , and others sat a little far away , their attention keenly now to what they were about to hear for the next many hours

Yagyavalkya began narrating  :

Yagyavalkya :

Girls today I will tell you the tale of Ayodhya , which is Mithila's Closest ally and friend , and Many of the things I will tell you may not be known to even your fathers and mothers.

The Kingdom of Ayodhya is Ruled by the great Ikshvaku  Dynasty ,  also known as the Suryavanshis.

Do you know who rules this magnificent Kingdom ??

Sita:

Yes , its Pitashree's close  Friend , Mahaaraj Dashrath , we have heard so much about Him.

Yagyavalkya:

Yes Putri , But Do you know He wasn't Called Dashrath By Birth . There's a story to it

He was Born as Nemi , Son of King Aja and Princess Indumati  , it was only later in his life that he obtained a powerful Rath , capable of moving in each of the eight directions , that he popularly Became Known as Dash-Rath .

A Man of exemplary Wisdom and Courage , and a man of his words , carrying on the legacy of the dynasty to have always fulfilled the promises once given .

A brave King set out to Conquer the World , But a very noble man at Heart , he sent  Missionaries to rival Kingdoms for Friendship and War

Urmila :

Maharishi , Friendship and war , how can a rajdoot carry a message for both friendship and war at a single time ?

Yagyavalkya :

Yes Putri , its entirely Possible . What he Did was to first ask for friendship , if that Kingdom didnt agree , then it was war against Ayodhya. And it was  this very Practice  that paved the way for the entry of Maharani Kaushalya as his First  Wife .

The Daughter of King Sakushal and Queen Amritprabha of Magadh, a very Noble and Pious Lady . Dashrath , like before , sent the friendship message to Sakushal , but it was rejected and Ayodhya went to war with him , which Dashrath eventually won . Sakushal had to accept Ayodhya's  dominance , but later in the course of time , both became really close allies , and Maharaj  Sakushal gave away his Daughter Kaushalya's Hand in marriage to Him .

Sita : 

This is really fascinating tale , Pls go on

Yagyavalkya :  

Dashrath's Second wife  is Rani Kekayi , considered by most one of the bravest and most beautiful women in this world , the Daughter of King Aswapathi of Kingdom Of Kekaya , she is one sister among the many Brothers , but no less brave and skilled than her Brothers.

Once Dashrath was on a hunting trip in Kekaya , when suddenly a Tiger Pounced on him . With just a bow in his hand now broken , All was left was his bare hands , it was then that a nearby passing Patrol came to his rescue , and the masked leader of the patrol stabbed the wild cat with its sword.

Dashrath was taken to kekaya palace and nursed back to health , and it was there that it was revealed that it was the emperor's daughter to his rescue . He is said to have fallen for her bravery and beauty and the two were later married off.

Mandavi :

What a lovely tale , Is she that beautiful , Maharishi ?

Yagyavalkya:

Yes she is , but not as charming as you dear.

Anyways , lets continue . Dashrath's Third and youngest Wife is Queen Sumitra ,  the princess of the kingdom of Kashi , though not as wealthy as Magadh and kekaya , it's a hub of Knowledge. Sumitra is the one of the wisest ladies I have come across , and believe me , I am not joking when I say she can really give your Mata Gargi a run for her Money .  Extremely Selfless and someone with a way more mature mind for her  age , some say she can sense even the most absurd and in-explainable things which aren't  visible to the naked eye .

Urmila :  Maharishi , I would really Like to Meet her someday  , she sounds just like Ma .

Shrutkirti : Yes Didi , she does .

Edited by Shivam... - 7 years ago
Shivam... thumbnail
Hi all
Due to my  odd habit of stretching too much , chapter 4 had become too long , so now the contents of chapter 4 will be spiit to 2 chapters , chapter 4 and chapter 5

Chapter 5 will be updated by today afternoon , its almost complete.

Title of chapter five -  The Princes of Ayodhya

Love_pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hurrey🥳
Finally 😃
I was waiting for a long time 😉
I think many of us did😆😳
And it was worth too👏
Beautiful update 😳
Love_pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2