vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Maneet to party 
Nice tsr
Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Geet is going in a party with maan and she's hell nervous..
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kya khena 
Part. 15

Then she put the daily on its place then she went towards bed and hug Pari tightly and said to herself that.

G. Sameera Jii sometime I think I am doing injustice with you as Pari is your daughter and she should know about you and also call mama to you but not now listening that what you did to my Maan Jii and Pari but now Maan Jii is mine and only mine also Pari is my daughter not yours and I will be just her mother.

Few days passed Maan was little angry because of because of Rishab Khanna who was his ex wife boy friend but he didn't lost his anger on Geet and try to behave normal with her but Geet is also his soulmate who understand him and try to be with him and when he is angry she try to divert his mind or gave pari to him so that he can held her and then he forgot his angry for sometime. Geet was in her thought as in morning Maan told her that today they both had to go in party with him also now she had to face media and tell everyone that she is Mrs Maan Singh Khurana also only they both are going and pari will remain in the house with nanny.

Geet was nervous from the time she listen to him, firstly she said no to him that she will not go if pari is not going as she don't want to go over there as she still scared from men and when he said its not good for pari as she will sleep over there, then without giving her choice he said her in little hard voice.

M. Geet get ready at 7 then we will go to party and now no more arguments Okk (saying this he kiss on pari forehead and then move towards Geet who was making the faces listening to him, he wink at pari who pass her smile then he move down and kiss on her cheek seeing this pari start clapping and then he wink her also said) ready at 7 (then he left the house while Geet show big eyes to pari but she give her toothy smile which melt Geet heart and then she kiss on her face. Then Geet get ready in red net saree with long ear ring, ear hairs were open simple, she did simple and light makeup in which she was looking beautiful. When Maan come back he didn't saw Geet he asked the servants) where is Geet.

S. Sir mam is ready and she with princess and she said when you get ready then call her as she want to spend some time with little princess (Maan shook his head listening to this but when he enter their room he saw his clothes were neatly placed on the bed he was happy then he went to get ready after getting ready he went to Pari room which was near the their room. 

When he enter in the room his breath stop and he was unable to speak as Geet was looking really beautiful. He was just looking at her and unable to take his eyes from her but when pari saw him she start making sound then Geet also look at him as he was also looking handsome but when she notice Maan was just looking at her her cheeks become red and she lower her eyes and Maan smile at her shyness then he move towards her and then he pick up the pari and kiss her but his eyes were only on Geet and then he said.

M. Come Geet it's getting late now we should leave (Geet gave him small smile then she took pari from him kiss on her face then give to her nanny and then they move out, but Maan was holding tightly from his wrist and then he said her) Geet today you are looking really beautiful and I think today we will have long night right and hope this party finished soon as I am unable to control now (he said this while slowly biting on her ear and she was shy listening to him and she hug him tightly.

When they enter in the party venue media surrounded then seeing this Geet was scared and fear was visible from her face. Maan move out of his car but Geet was sitting holding the seat belt tightly then he come her side and open the he saw she was little shivering also there was some tears in her eyes but Maan nodded his head in no then he gave her his hand and with her shivering hand she held his hand and then she held him tightly as her life depend on him then Maan said her.

M. Geet just relax I with you and I will not leave you all the time in party so just relax also give smile to everyone Okk (she look at him she nodded her head but in her heart she was scared as it was her first time she was attending a function with him. But the media people was shocked to see a girl with MSK also more shocked when they had seen his small smile and its first time they had seen him smiling. They want to know about the girl who is with MSK they move towards him and when Maan seeing media people he held Geet tightly from the waist and then start moving forward.

M.p. MK can we we know who is this girl with you is she is your girlfriend (listening to this Maan smirk and the said)

M. Yes she is only my girl (all look at Maan shocked when he said his but Geet gave him her cute smile) because she is one who broke MSK hard shell (all were again confused list o him) because she is not my girl friend but my wife Mrs. Geet Maan Singh Khurana (all were shocked then they notice Geet maang was filled and also she was wearing mangalsutar) we had private marriage ceremony and you all know I want my personal life she be always private so now no more questions. (Saying this Maan start moving with Geet while then quickly Geet gave him quick kiss and on his cheek Maan look at her and raised his eyebrows asking this kiss for what but she gave him her innocent smile and just hug him tightly and Maan smirk seeing his shy wife, then they enter in party hall and everyone was looking at them.

Plzzz friends like & comments 
Ignore spelling & grammar mistakes 
Thank you

Edited by T.Peru - 7 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you friends who like & comments on previous part
And also give good response to this part also.
😊
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lovely update
Waiting for next update
Deepi18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Part is really cute
But so small
Continue soon with longer one
deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Fabulous update dear, loved it...
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update..
waiting for next update..
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome episode. Maan assuring Geet that he is with her was awesome. He introdeuced her as his wife to all was good. Waiting 4 the next update.