Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Part 35

Ananya wakes up in d evening. She saw Asad still still beside her.

"U did not slept," said Ananya.

"I did not felt like sleeping," said Asad, "I informed ur family wat happened 2day."

"Why so early?" asked Ananya.

"They have right to know wat happened to u," replied Asad.

"They may be so worried," said Ananya.

"They were but I assured ur bhaiyu dat u r alright now," said Asad.

Scene shifts to GaZia's room. Humeira who had started wearing anything she wants since she joined d office comes to their room wearing a black jeans wid a red crop top.

"Wat d hell r u wearing?" asked Gaffur shockingly.

"U ask me d same question almost everyday since I started wearing my choice of clothes," replied Humeira coolly.

"Luk Razia, how shameless she is. She is talking to her own father like dis," said Gaffur angrily, "1st dat Ananya spoiled her n now Anushka spoiled her."

"U sud not blame both of them. I am wearing wat I want. I am not fake like u who show to d world dat he is such a respectable gentleman but no one knows his bad reality dat is a very disgusting man who is a rapist & abuser," said Humeira in a strong voice.

"How dare u?" asked Gaffur angrily n raised his hand to slap her.

Humeira caught his hand midair n glared at him.

"Never ever try to dat again or u will face d consequences," warned Humeira angrily.

She left his hand roughly. Gaffur was shocked at her reaction while Razia smiled.

"Beta, where r u going?" asked Razia.

"I am going to police station wid Asad bhaijaan, Anushka baaji n Ayaan," replied Humeira.

She left d room. GaZia followed her till d hall.

"Why u all r going to d police station?" asked Gaffur.

"Cuz we r called to give statements," replied Asad.

"Why is Humeira needed there?" asked Gaffur.

"Cuz she too saw how they were troubling Anushka. She is also needed cuz Heeba had made her MMS n sent it to Imraan n Farhan who later blackmailed her wid it n tried to take advantage of her. I, Au & Ayaan managed to save Humeira but in dat process Imraan hurt Anushka cuz of which her right arm was dislocated n left ankle was sprained," said Asad teln everything abt Humeira MMS issue n how they got d brothers in jail for dat.

"These r all lies," shouted Gaffur, "U all r framing my daughter. I am Humeira has only done sumthn to hurt Heeba but she is making wrong stories abt her own sister."

"Chillaane se sacchaai nahi badal jaayegi," said Ananya, "I have proofs for dat."

"Yes, its all Humeira's faults. She only told Heeba to make her MMS in her innerwears n send it to Imraan n Farhan. And then she only seduced them," said Ayaan sarcastically.

"Its no use of explaining to him, Ayaan. For him, only Heeba is best while me n Ananya baaji r nothing to him. Just cuz I talked boldly to Heeba dat I want to do MBA instead of being like her who just pretends she is cultured by covering her head wid her dupatta she stooped dis low by making my MMS n getn me nearly raped," said Humeira.

"Ya Allah, so much happened," said Nikhat shockingly.

"Why did not u all said abt dis earlier?" asked Nuzhat.

"Cuz we all wanted to give Heeba a chance. We thought may be she will realize her mistakes someday n change but she can never change," replied Asad.

"Lets go, we r getn late," said Ananya.

Scene shifts to d police station. Imraan, Farhan, Heeba, Haseena n Chand r in d same cell. AsYa, Ayaan n Humeira r joined by Zain n Raghav at d police station.

"Make sure they get severe punishments for daring to hurt my sister," said Zain.

Qureshis had no idea abt Zain n Raghav.

"Sister," said Imraan shockingly.

"Yes sister, Ananya di is our cousin," said Raghav lukn at them.

"Ananya, plz don't do dis to us," called out Imraan.

Ananya went near d cell n asked, "Wat nonsense r u saying?"

"Ananya, u can't do dis to us. U can't forget our childhood friendship so u sud forgive me. U were my fiancee. I love u so much as u were abt to get married to me but dis Asad came between us," said Imraan trying to be nice to her to manipulate her.

He was met by a slap on his right cheek followed by another slap on his left cheek.

"Friendship? Love? These words don't sound good 4m ur dirty mouth. I can never forgive u. U sud ashamed to even think of asking for forgiveness 4m me," said Ananya angrily as she started shaking him roughly by his collars, "I thought u both as my friends but u both showed ur true colours n started troubling me along wid others. U both forcibly made me drink alcohol n even spiked my juice to ruin my dignity. U say dat Asad came in between us. U r wrong. He never came between us as we both were never 'us'. It u & ur bas***d family along wid my bas***d father who forced me to get engaged to a creep like u. If ruining my life was not enough u people tried to ruin dat innocent Nikhat's life too."

She was continuously shaking him till she was pulled back by Humeira.

"Baaji, leave him. He n others will suffer for their deeds," said Humeira.

"We will never forget how our sister went thru so much pain n trauma cuz of u people," said Zain, "U people will pay for every mistake u committed. "

"U all will suffer so much pain dat u will regret on why u all even came in Aananya di n her parents life. U all will regret all ur misdeeds," said Raghav.

AsYa, Ayaan n Humeira gave d statements to d police abt MMS issue n 2day's kidnapping. They talked in low voices so dat 5 of them 4m d cell can't hear them abt not letn them tell anyone abt Ananya's identity n doing investigation on Ananya's parents death thru Qureshis n Feroz as they don't proof dat Gaffur murdered her parents. D police agreed.

Outside d police station, Ananya hugged her brothers before they left for their respective homes. Her brothers told her to take care of herself.

AsYa, Ayaan n Humeira returned home.

"Wat happened there?" asked Dilshad.

"We gave d statements to d police," replied Asad.

"So u all have made some more stories," said Shirin.

"Wat rubbish u r saying? Do u even know how hard it was for Anu to even go there n face them again?" asked Asad.

"U all r reacting as if she is raped," replied Shirin bitterly.

Everyone was disgusted by wat she said.

"How can say such a thing so casually?" asked Asad angrily, "Do u think rape as a joke or wat? Being a woman urself u r saying like dis to an other woman."

"Ammi, I can't believe u can say like dis to anyone," said Nuzhat in a disgusted tone.

"Talking abt rape, u people were trying to get ur own daughter married into a family where a rapist lived dat is Feroz," said Najma.

"Ammi, abbu, I wish no one gets parents like u," said Nikhat in a disgusted tone.

"U all managed to bring our own daughters against us," said Rashid.

"Dis wud have happened one or another day due to ur attitude," said Ananya.

AsYa went to their room.

"She is too much yaar. Rape ko mazaak samjha hai kya," said Ananya furiously.

"She is truly Gaffur's sister," said Asad.

"Dat day wen I said dat I will help ur sister permanently get rid of Imraan n his family if u help me get entry in Najma's college n make Princi lift d ban of me entering d college I had lied to u & Ayaan. I helped u wid my own will widout expecting anything in return cuz I wanted to save Nikhat 4m dis family 4m day 1. Wen I got to know dat Nikhat's alliance is cumn, I wanted to tell u everything but cuz of ur regressive n rude behaviour to me I did not know wat to say as u wud not have believed anything a modern saying to u. Even if u listened to me u wud have enquired abt Zoya to Qureshis which wud make them somehow doubt dat someone who is their enemy is trying to ruin their plan of getn Imraan n Nikhat married. If they wud have doubted me then my all plan to get revenge 4m them wud have been failed. So I started hinting to u dat Nikhat is too young to be married but u told me not to interfere in ur family matters. I was really frustrated n furious by ur stupidity of not trying to see how Qureshi family is," said Ananya.

"I know u helped Nikhat on ur own will. U gave d excuse of helping her in return of helping u cuz u did not wanted to bcum my n Ayaan's friend as u were still angry wid me. I really regretted for being a jerk to u earlier," said Ananya.

"I did not knew earlier dat Feroz has taken transfer in Bhopal before. I came to know abt Feroz being in Bhopal d day Ayaan was kidnapped. Dat day only I got to know dat Ayaan was earlier arrested for speeding. If I had known abt d arrest earlier then I wud have somehow told u abt Feroz n his relation wid Haseena. I wud not have risked teln u myself but I wud have told u in some another way like giving u hints by some notes or anonymous calls. Wen I got to know abt d kidnapping I followed u to help u & Ayaan. Earlier my 1st target were Mubarak n Naseer but I changed my plan n decided to make Feroz as my 1st as it benefit me n even u brothers. He wud not have troubled Ayaan again. Also, he wud not have been a hurdle in my path like in Delhi. In Delhi, I & both my mothers tried to complain police several times against my step-father but Feroz being a senior officer wud misuse his power by not letn d police luk into our matter by giving some wrong excuses. I did not wanted him to bcum a hurdle in my path again so he was my 1st target. Wen I reached d godown, seeing u both brothers in bad condition I wanted to help but I did not had to cuz u both later handled Feroz n his goons urselves. Wen I saw Haseena smiling, I understood dat she has sumthn to do wid all dis. Wen u angrily told Feroz d truth abt ur n Ayaan relation while beating him Haseena smiled saying she got to know their relation.  I thought dat dis is d chance to show u all Haseena's true face so I threw ball in her direction to make u both aware of her presence. Wen u both brothers were paying attention to her I disappeared wid Feroz. I was happy thinking dat u both brothers will not let Imraan n Nikhat's marriage take place. Dat night, I saw Ayaan cumn in ur room thru d window n thought dat since u got to know dat Haseena planned Ayaan's kidnapping wid Feroz, I will tell u both everything abt them widout revealing my identity as Ananya n my past wid them. But u made go against my thought wid ur pointing gun at me. So, I blasted u very badly n dat day u & Ayaan saw another side of me," said Ananya.

"And dat another side is very dangerous," said Asad wid a laugh, "I & Ayaan cud not believe dat u were d same girl at d godown who managed to kidnap Feroz."

"U also indirectly helped me. If u had not beaten him so badly then it wud have not been so easy for me to drag him away 4m d godown," said Ananya.
At night, GaZia were sleeping. Suddenly, Gaffur feels some hands strangling his neck. He gets shocked n opens his eyes to find no one. He then sees a reflection of a woman in d mirror in a blue hospital gown wid her hairs covering her face. He came closer to her.

"Who r u?" asked Gaffur.

D woman suddenly threw her back in a quick motion along wid her hairs. Gaffur was shocked on seeing who was d woman. She was none other than Pooja.

"Pooja," said Gaffur shockingly n ran out of d room.

Gaffur came in d hall n shouted everyone to come out. Everyone came out.

"Why u r shouting so much so late at night?" asked Razia.

"I saw Pooja in my room," replied Gaffur.

"Pooja dat means Ananya's mother n ur 2nd wife," said Dilshad.

"Pooja," said Razia shockingly, "Its impossible. She died 11 years ago."

"No, I saw her. She was in our room," said Gaffur in a scared voice.

"Wat nonsense is dis Mr. Siddiqui?" asked Asad furiously, "Why r u troubling everyone so late at night wen they r sleeping? Anu needs proper sleep after wat all happened to her but cuz of ur shouting like dis in d middle of d night u disturbed her sleep."

"I am not talking nonsense," replied Gaffur, "I really saw her in our room."

"If u really saw her then we all also want to see," said Ayaan.

"Okay, come wid me," said Gaffur.

Gaffur went to his room followed by others.

"There she is near d mirror," said Gaffur pointing to d mirror.

"R u playing a prank on us or wat?" asked Ananya.

Gaffur lukd near d mirror n was shocked dat there was no one.

"She was here only. I myself saw her," replied Gaffur.

"Enough Mr. Siddiqui," shouted Asad, "Don't u disturb us again like dis."

"Lets go to sleep. He simply wasted our time," said Humeira.

Everyone except GaZia left d room.

"I really saw Pooja," said Gaffur.

"Plz sleep n let me also sleep," said Razia n got on d bed to sleep.

Gaffur lied next to her to sleep recalling how he saw Pooja.

"How can I see Pooja wen she is dead?" thinks Gaffur.

Precap: #Rashid insults Dilshad seeing her alone saying how she taught Asad n Najma to behave badly wid their own father. He then insults her dat she got such a bad wife for Asad who has no manners to talk wid him n other elders in d house. Asad sees dis n walks angrily at Rashid.

#Gaffur sees a note written on his dressing table mirror in bloody red- 'I WILL KILL YOU SOON...LOTS OF HATE FROM POOJA'. Gaffur gets scared n runs out of d room calling everyone. He tells other to come n see wat is written on his mirror.

Like for PMs

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 7 years ago
Ajuzangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love it
Amazing update
Update soon
anuv6 thumbnail
gud one...
update soon
muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved reading it
Glad that all the antagonists are finally getting their deserved punishment
The whole pooja track seems very interesting
Looking forward to it as well as what happens next in the story
Please continue soon
Will be waiting impatiently
Thanks for the pm😊
anopama thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update 
So some justice hopeful
Awe waiting for the scare 
Precap can't wait 
Cont 
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Nice update dear
Thanks for pm
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Promo 19: Pooja Ka Aatank(Terror)

Gaffur gets a note on his bed. He reads d note- I will not let you live in peace...Very soon you will rest in peace...Yours Pooja. Gaffur gets scared on reading it. 2day, he will prove to others dat he is not imagining. He ran out of d room where others were sitting.

"Pooja kept a note for me. She will kill me," said Gaffur in a panic tone.

"U r again imagining Pooja," said Rashid.

"No, I am not imagining her. Read d letter," said Gaffur handing him d letter.

Rashid lukd into d paper n then at Gaffur wid disbelief.

"U read d letter na?" asked Gaffur, "I said I was not imagining."

"Gaffur plz, dis paper is blank," replied Rashid showing him d paper.

Gaffur was shocked dat d paper was really blank.

"But there was really written sumthn on dis paper," said Gaffur shockingly.

"Oh plz, stop bugging us wid ur imaginations," said Najma rudely.

Scene shifts to d jail. Haseena, Chand, Heeba, Imraan n Farhan sees Pooja cumn 2wards their cell in a blue hospital top n pyjama. She has a dagger in her hand.

"Pooja, how come u here? U r dead na?" asked Haseena shockingly.

"Yes, I am dead but I came here to take u all wid me," replied Pooja wid a deadly smirk.

"Havaldar, plz save us," shouted Chand.

2 female constables came there.

"Wat happened? Why u r shouting?" asked 1 of d constables.

"Pooja is here. She will kill us," replied Chand.

"Wat nonsense?" asked another constable, "There is no one here."

"But she is beside u both only," replied Haseena shockingly.

"U both stop doing drama. There is no one," said d 1st constable furiously.

D constables left 4m there while Pooja smirked at them.

"Only u people can see n hear me not others. U all dared to hurt my princesses(Ananya n Humeira) so u will have to pay," said Pooja in a sinister tone as she flashed d dagger at them scaring them.

All r shocked to hear wat she said.

"See u all later," said Pooja wid an evil smile n left 4m there.

Scene shifts to KM. Gaffur comes at night in d kitchen to drink water. As he is abt to open d fridge, a pair of hands strangle him 4m behind. He turns around n is shocked to see Pooja standing in hospital clothes wid a dagger in her hand.

"Hi Gaffur, nice to see u again. How will u like to die? By strangling or by dis dagger?" asked Pooja wid a laugh.

"Pooja plz, stop troubling me," replied Gaffur in a pleading tone.

But Pooja only kept cumn closer to him. He tried to run but she caught him n pushed him on d floor. He moved backwards but she kept cumn closer to him.

"Help! Help! Pooja will kill me," shouted Gaffur.

Asad, Ayaan n Najma came in d kitchen.

"Why r u shouting so much?" asked Ayaan.

"Pooja will kill me. Luk how she is cumn to kill me wid dagger," replied Gaffur as Pooja kept on moving 2wards him while Gaffur kept moving backwards.

"Wat nonsense?" asked Asad shockingly, "There is no one here."

"She is here only. R u all blind?" asked Gaffur shockingly.

"U r blind not we. There is no one here," replied Najma in an irritated tone.

Pooja kept d dagger on his neck n said, "I will torture u so much dat u will regret n think dat why u even came in my, Arjun n Ananya's life. I will not give u an easy death."

Pooja left d kitchen.

"Now, stop doing drama before someone else's sleep gets disturbed," said Ayaan firmly.

"Don't disturb us again," said Asad firmly.

Gaffur got up. He drank water n left d kitchen.

What is actually happening? Has Pooja really came as a ghost?

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 7 years ago
muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very interesting promo
Looking forward to read this track of the story
Please continue soon
Thanks for the pm😊
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Interesting promo