ya finally stupid Naina is out of their house
hmm now Ishani is angry on Ranveer
hmm ya sure dear let us see what our hero will do to make our angry queen calm
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: naush2015

Hurray!naina has left the house.i know now ranveer will make ishani cool.

Hi Naush thanks for the comment
glad you are happy at Naina left Ishveer house
hmm ya our heroin will soon forgive all
let us see what our hero is doing to cool his wife
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hi sakshi
both the updates were amazing with ishani admiring ranveer for his love and ranveer just cannot resist her. Naina is a witch she again made them sleep separately.
Ranveer's plan was excellent he knew how ishani will behave and the way he managed naina was awesome she herself ran away from there.
But now ranveer has bigger job to apologies to ishani for his rude behaviour.
thnx for pm

Hi dear
thanks for the comment
glad you liked both the updates and found it amazing
happy that you liked the way Ishani admired Ranveer for his love and the way Ranveer was not able to resist seeing Ishani
hmm ya stupid Naina made them to sleep separately
happy that you liked Ranveer's plan hmm ya he know what Ishani will do and he does a great job and managed Ishani and send Naina to her house happy that you liked it
hmm no our hero next job is to apologies his wife for his behaviour let us see what
he is up to
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

First time ranveer anger on ishaani did not make me sad 😛 ...
Hahhaha and that naina she just hear the police name and go back to her househouse 😆 ...
Just hope that ranveer can clam ishaani 😳

Hi Ayesha thanks for the comment
hmm happy that Ranveer's anger didn't make you sad this time our guy did it voluntarily only
hmm ya Naina hearing police name ran away to her house
hmm ya wish the same let us see what our hero is going to do calm our heroin
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hey sakshi darling nice update hamara smart ranveer finally sent tat naina out of the house let's see how he will convince ishu interesting finger hope der will b a lot of nok jhok betw ishveer keep update

Hi Janani thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and the way our Ranveer is smart and he sent Naina out of the house
hmm ya let us see what he is going to do to make our Ishu calm hmm ya nok jhok is on the way
ya let me update it keep reading 😉😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

I will try doing that..

where you able to post that image????
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hiii saakshi di...hope u r fine.

Hurrah!! So naina lEFT..🥳
Ranveer made an awesome idea ..
Now due to securities an all ritika and naina will hav difficulty in doing theip pLANs as they now cant call any outside members also...😆
Now ishani is angry..
But i am sure ranveer would make her cool..according to what i think ranveer will take saath pheras today only ...lets see what happens...
Now we cab have rimantic nikjhok scenes of ishveer atleast for some days..
Waiting for next...update soon di..
And di yes i tried oosting image witg another link it isn't helping.
Actually what happens is when i insert link in ibsert image and hit ok the image appears in the dialpg box  but when i post it the image vanishes..and ya in the insert image also i have to put the link twice for imafe url as well as alt text...m not getting it y is it so..😕
is there any other method..??
take care And keep smiling..😳😳

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good
hope you are doing good
ya finally Naina left Ishveer house
glad you liked Ranveer's idea
ya due to securities Naina and Rithika need to be so concious in their plans
hmm ya our heroin is so angry on her husband
hmm ya he will surely make her cool because our heroin is so easy to forgive all
especially Ranveer
Ranveer will soon plan for Saath pheras may be today too
ya let us see what Ishveer are up to
ya romantic  and nok jhok scenes are on the way hope you guys will like it
ya let me update it

oh again its not working in other link too
hmm ya sometimes it too happen that the image will appear and when we post it
we won't get that image that we cannot do anything for it dear
any other method means we need to get a valid website wichi pictures can be
posted

ya dear take care and keep smiling and keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Gudiya go to image 3.com you can upload pics 

Gudiya behan
Janani has given a site try it dear 😛😛😛

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 208
As Ishani without replying to him got up with Raagini and went to her room Ranveer was sitting with a guilty face.
Ranveer(to himself): Sorry Ishani I even thought that I should not hurt you but If I didn't do it today you won't have allowed Naina to leave our home. Raagini too will be uncomfortable being with Naina. To make you stay out of this problem only I behaved rude to you. your face itself telling you are hurt in my behavior. Tk let me ask sorry to you.
Making the decision he got up from the sofa and he entered Ishani's room. When he went inside the room Ishani and Raagini were playing with toys and were showing their affection to each other. Ranveer had a smile seeing his daughter's happiness when she is near her mother.
Ranveer(making himself to smile in a clear tone): Raagini baby..
This made Ishani and Raagini who were smiling to each other to turn towards Ranveer. He was smiling seeing them where Ishani saw him with a silent look.
Raagini(seeing Ranveer): Papa...(showing her index finger to Ishani and then seeing Ranveer): Mama..
Ranveer(giving a smile): Haan Baby Mama(he came to them and he sat in the bed opposite to Ishani where Raagini was sitting in between them and playing): Raagini..
Raagini(turned from Ishani and saw Ranveer): Papa..
Ranveer: (he took her lovingly and made her sit in his lap): Baby see your Mama her face is sad know? you ask her to smile.

Raagini without getting what Ranveer is telling she saw his face sitting in his lap and laughed out so cutely.
Ranveer:(seeing her laughing): Oh my beti is laughing she is so cute while laughing just like her mother.
Where Ishani saw Ranveer with a up and down look and she got up from the bed and she started to move out of the room. Ranveer seeing Ishani leaving the room.
Ranveer(in thoughts):Hope she is hurt so much. Tk let me clear this confusion now itself. (seeing Raagini): Shall we go to Mama baby?
Raagini(shaking her head as yes): Hmmm
Ranveer got up from the bed holding Raagini. Raagini was so comfortable in the hands of Ranveer. She hugged Ranveer with her both the hands where the cutie pie was lovingly resting her head in his shoulders. Ranveer came out of the room where he searched for Ishani in the hall but he didn't find her and he immediately put his head inside the kitchen where he saw Ishani making tea.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini in a low tone): Mama is angry on Papa please be in Papa side and help Papa to make your Mama calm.
Raagini:(shaking her head as though she understood her father's words shook her head as yes with a smile): Hmmm papa.
Ranveer(seeing the way his daughter is responding to him with a smile): Let us enter the kitchen.

He held Raagini cutely and slowly he entered the kitchen and stood near Ishani who was putting tea powder in the milk. Ishani though felt Ranveer near her she didn't even raise her head to see Ranveer.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani making tea without seeing him seeing Raagini): Raagini tell your Mama to talk to Papa.
Raagini(cutely showing her hands to make Ishani see her): Mama...Mama
Ishani(turning and seeing Raagini with a smile):What you want Baby?
Ranveer:Tell Mama that If she smiles only we both will be happy.
Ishani: Raagini come to Mama.
Raagini(immediately showed her hands to Ishani): Mama..
Ishani got Raagini from Ranveer. Ranveer didn't know what to do?
Ranveer(in thoughts): Hmmm I thought with Raagini help I can make Ishani calm but Raagini is my beti know as Ishani called she forgot the whole world and went to Ishani. She is proving in all the way that she is my daughter. How much love she is having on Ishani?(again making himself):Tk Ranveer its not the time to admire Maa and beti bonding. Make Ishani talk to you.
Ranveer(clearing his throat): Ishani...

Ishani having Raagini in one hand and in the other hand she took the tea cup and showed it in front of Ranveer.
Ranveer(in a strict tone): I don't want tea and all please talk to me.
Ishani(without any word kept the tea in the kitchen slap and saw Raagini):Ask Papa to have his tea.
Telling it without waiting for Ranveer's answer she moved out of the kitchen. As she came out the cutie pie lovingly showed the walker that was in the hall corner.
Ishani(with a smile):Want to be in walker?
Raagini: Hmmm
Ishani:Tk(she took Raagini to the place where walker was there and she lovingly made Raagini to sit in the walker): chalo play in the walker and need to have your dinner after sometime okay.
Raagini: Hmm

Ishani giving a smile to Raagini and turned to walk to her room but when she turned Ranveer was standing in front of her. Ishani saw him and immediately lowered her eyes.
Ranveer(Seeing Ishani who is not even ready to see him seeing Raagini who was moving the walker): Raagini..Come on Baby go to Papa's study room and play.
Raagini(cutely showed her index finger to study and seeing Ranveer): ooohh
Ranveer: (with a smile): Haan baby there only go and play.

Raagini with a smile cutely moved her walker and entered Ranveer's study room. He saw Ishani where Ishani taking a deep breath was moving from him. she started to walk to her room where Ranveer going behind and came and stood in front of her.
Ranveer: Ishani please listen to me.
Ishani was about to move from him where Ranveer held her shoulders with his both hands.
Ranveer: I am talking to you know? talk to me. If you have anger scold me or even slap me but please don't be silent Ishani.
Ishani having her glance to the floor and hearing his words was having tears in her eyes. The tear drop was falling in the floor. Ranveer(getting worried at Ishani's crying):Ishani why are you crying now?(he touched her chin and raised her face and made her see him where there was tears coming like anything): Ishani why are you crying to this extreme now?
Ishani(seeing him with tear face): Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing her face with a guilty face): Hmmm
Ishani without another word she hugged him tightly where Ranveer without getting why she is crying to this extreme and hugging him this much tightly to make her comfortable he too hugged her back.
Ranveer(caressing her back with affection): Kya hua Ishani? tell me know..
Ishani(hugging him like a child): I am really not a perfect wife. All I know is to make you control your feeling. I am not even fit to give a simple happiness to you. That is why you are behaving rude to me know?
Ranveer(who didn't even think that Ishani will be thinking his rudeness this way He brought her out of the hug and saw her lovingly): Ishani who said you are not a perfect wife? other than you will this Ranveer get a wife in this world?
Ishani:(seeing him with a puppy face);Then why did you behave rude to me?. As I made you control yourself yesterday night only know?Tk Ranveer let me listen to you always I won't raise a word against you. But please don't behave rude to me I am really getting hurt because of it(she again started to cry where tears were shedding like anything).
Ranveer(held her shoulder in a cute tone): Ishani stop crying now.
Ishani was still crying..
Ranveer(catching her cheeks with both the hands and wiped her tears and made her see him he gave a lovable smile): Ishani..my cute baby why you need to cry this much? you have cried a lot for me. At least now don't cry this Ranveer will never let you cry. what do you think that I behaved rude just because you were not ready to love me yesterday night. I only finally left you yesterday night right? I only told you we will be having a love making after Saath pheras. And let me tell you Ranveer and Ishani's love is not based on bedroom love. They both will be happy if they just glance each other from a distance.
Ishani(cutely seeing him in a cute tone):Then why you were rude to me in the morning?
Ranveer:Hmm this is what you should ask now. But why were you silent till now?
Ishani: You only told me that If husband is talking wife should only listen and should not raise her voice against him.
Ranveer(had a smile seeing the childish way of Ishani): Hmmm you almost have the right to give heavy beatings to Ranveer. you have complete rights to talk against Ranveer. Rule this angry stupid man with your love Ishani. (he cutely putting his hands behind her back and pulled her close to him): I was acting like being rude to you just to keep you away from interfering in a important matter.
Ishani(keeping her hands in his shoulders):What important matter?
Ranveer: I planned to send Naina back to her house but If you were so good know you would surely not allow her to leave our house. To make you stay out of this matter only I acted like being rude.
Ishani(seeing him with a not understanding face):Tell me why you are this much ready to send Naina back to her house? That girl was tried to be harm by four henchmen and you are leaving her all alone.
Ranveer:Ishani I have done all the security for Naina. Have you ever seeing Raagini crying seeing Naina? My beti is feeling uncomfortable when Naina is in the house. For her sake only I took this step and send Naina back to her home. I didn't want you to talk in favor of Naina staying back in our house to me that is why I behaved to be strict and rude to you in the morning okay.
Ishani:(seeing his eyes);That is the reason for your behaviour.
Ranveer:Haan now Naina is safe my beti is safe(pulling her close) and I can have my love life too.
Ishani(smiled at him):you will melt me so easily Ranveer. As you behaved rude I thought I should not speak to you at least two days but you made me talk now itself.
Ranveer(with a fun laugh):Two days you were planning not to talk to me, That and all should be planned by people who get anger and who are always stubborn.(hitting her forehead with his forehead): you are so soft and lovely heart that never know to punish anyone.
Ishani:(smiling hitting her forehead with Ranveer's forehead):Really?
Ranveer: Hmmm..
Ishani:Tk leave me now..
Ranveer(tightening his grip): Nahi I won't leave you.
Ishani(pushing him lovingly from her): Stay away till we take Saath pheras.
Ranveer(seeing her with a lovely eyes): Ishani..

When she was about to tell him Raagini cutely came out in her walker from the study room. The cutie pie was having a file in her hand. Ranveer and Ishani had a smile seeing Raagini holding a file in her hand being in the walker.
Ranveer: Wow My beti too has interest in seeing files like her Papa.
Ishani: Haan she too will have the complete business talent you have. (seeing Raagini):Tk baby give the file to Papa.
Raagini(shaking her head as no): Naa Mama Naa.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer);Get your file Ranveer or else she may even tear the pages. By the by how she got that file. files will be in shelves know?
Ranveer:Nahi Ishani I had only two shelves here. So I have kept some files in floor too from that only my cutie pie has took a file and she has come out with this file.
Ishani: Tk (seeing Raagini):Give it to Papa baby it may be something important to Papa.

Raagini was only seeing the file and touching its papers where shaking her head as no.
Ranveer(sitting near Raagini): Baby give the file let Papa get you some other file.
Ishani(getting Raagini won't give it):Baby come let Mama hug you give the file to Papa.

Raagini silently pushed the file where the file fell in the floor. Ranveer took the file from the floor and shook his head as okay to Ishani. Ishani took Raagini in her embrace and the cutie pie lovingly hugged her mother.
One weeks later...
Ranveer and Ishani's life were moving as their life were full of love and smile and happiness only. Ranveer got himself busy in his business where he need to work overtime as this is the final month he is going to be physically present in this Nagpur office. He was making sure that even without his supervision that business would go well after he reach Mumbai. Naina was back in her office this week. Ranveer when he was in his house all he was doing is to play and prank Ishani and to make cute little romances to her. But the poor guy hardly got his time for his wife this week. Raagini was so happy to be in her mother and father's love and care. It was the first weekend of that month where it was the Saturday. RV was working in his cabin. When there was a knock at his door.
RV:(seeing his laptop): Yes come in..
When the door was accessed and opened it was his office senior staff. Rajeev khanna.
RV(with a smile): Haan Mr. Rajeev.
Rajeev:Sir tomorrow I have arranged for a party in my house. I need to invite all the office staff to come with their family. Can I Invite all now sir?
RV: Hmm you can..(he gave a formal smile).
Rajeev:First let me invite you sir. Tomorrow is my Son's 6th birthday. I have planned to celebrate it in a party hall. you should come with your family sir.
RV:Sure (he got up from his chair);Let me come with you.you inform all the staff.

Where RV came with Rajeev out of his cabin and they stood in the center of the office.
RV:May I have your attention please.
All the staff's got up from their seats and they stood surrounding RV and Rajeev.
RV(seeing Rajeev):You can Rajeev.
Rajeev:yes sir.
Rajeev:(seeing all the staff):Tomorrow is Sunday and you are all going to have a party. Tomorrow evening by 6 o clock I have arranged for a birthday party for my son. I invite all of you to come and wish my son with your family members. I have arranged for dinner to all so please come and make the party a happy one.

All clapped and were happy hearing about party after a long time. Ranveer was talking to Rajeev where Naina who was glancing around the office and was thinking something in her mind.
Naina(in thoughts):So finally I have been silent for a week.If that Ishani comes to this party I think this party will be the right place for my henchmen to kill this Ishani. But I should surely know is that Ishani coming to the party.Let me know it my way.
Where all the office staff's went back to their work where Ranveer going to his cabin was happy that this Sunday they can go to a party.
Ranveer(with a smile): Hmmm I am going to this party with Ishani.Let us attend a party with family. Raagini too will be happy to see a colorful birthday party.
Thinking it with a smile he started to concentrate in his work.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉😉