Thank u😊
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Linsie

nice update ..

thanks for making it more realistic

Thank u😊
U only wanted na to not show Asad as a hero but he sud be shown as he is only d hero of dis story but he will not be d only hero as others r also helping him😃

Originally posted by: Linsie

Asya moment nice...
the power of strong relationship is strong...

that is where other come in to help

AsYa relationship was always strong 4m their childhood😃

Part 32

Imraan calls Haseena.

"Hello," said Haseena.

"Ammi, its me Imraan. I want to tell u sumthn. Is d house owner at home?" asked Imraan, "If she is home I can't come home."

"Imraan beta, how come u r out of d jail?" asked Haseena.

"I will tell dat later. Just tell me whether d owner is at home or not," replied Imraan.

"D owner is sleeping n will not wake up for some hours so u can come," said Haseena.

"Okay, I will come there," said Imraan n hung up.

Asad, Ayaan n Humeira r at d police station.

"How can u all let a woman get away so easily?" shouted Asad as he was shown d CCTV footage of a woman dressed in sweeper's saree helping Imraan n Farhan escape, "My wife is kidnapped by those 2 men n most probably dat women is d one who helped them kidnap her. Cuz of ur carelessness, my wife is in danger now."

"Bhaijaan calm down," said Ayaan.

"I am so sorry, Sir. We will be more careful 4m now," said an Inspector.

Asad lukd at d empty cell where Imraan n Farhan were kept. His eyes fell on sumthn on d floor near d cell. He bent down n saw a blue diamond earring. He picked it up. He found d earring familiar. He decided to ask d inspector abt d earring.

"Sir, does any employee wear dis earring?" asked Asad.

An inspector all d employees to know whose earring it is. No one admitted d earring as theirs. Asad told d inspector to show d CCTV footage again which he did. Asad lukd d footage carefully n told d inspector to pause at a scene n then play. D footage which barely showed anyone's figure due to smoke in d room somehow showed d earring falling 4m d same woman's ear who helped Imraan n Farhan run away. Asad was convinced abt his doubt dat d earring belonged to d woman who helped them out of d jail.(Asad is not dumb here. He is doing everything smartly by 1st enquiring whether d earring belongs to any employee n then cumn to d conclusion dat d earring may belong to d culprit n asking d CCTV footage to be played again. I wish Asad was shown smart in d show also)

"Inspector, we have only dis earring to identify dat woman," said Asad.

"We have to take it as an evidence," said d Inspector.

"1st let me take its photo," said Asad n clicked a photo of it on his cell.

"We will try to find out ur wife, Sir," said d Inspector.

"Okay," said Asad.

D trio left d police station n got in Asad's car.

Imraan, Farhan n Heeba came to Qureshi Mansion.

"How u both came out of d jail n wat is Heeba doing wid both of u?" asked Haseena.

Tanveer got up to drink some water 4m d kitchen. As she came in d kitchen n finished drinking water, she was shocked to see Imraan, Farhan n Heeba in d hall. She hid herself.

"Ammi, Heeba helped us out of d jail," replied Imraan as he along wid Farhan n Heeba told Haseena n Chand everything on how they came out of d jail to Heeba teln them abt Ananya to how they have kidnapped Ananya n their plan to take revenge on everyone.

"So, dat girl who we saw at Gaffur's house was Ananya not Anushka. How dare she play games along wid Asad? They need to be taught a lesson," said Haseena bitterly.

"Just like 3 of u, I also think dat she may have only kidnapped Feroz as we wud get a call 4m a woman some of d times teln dat Feroz is wid her," said Chand.

"If d woman who kidnapped Feroz is Ananya then she is d one who exposed us to Asad n Ayaan as she threw a ball at us at d godown attracting Asad n Ayaan's attention 2wards me. She may then have told them abt my relationship wid Feroz," said Haseena.

"She may also be behind Nasir n Mubarak's arrests n all of us being bankrupt," said Chand.

"I will not leave dat bitch," said Imraan angrily, "Main use itni takleef doonga ki vo bahot pachtaayegi. She will pay for every thing she did to us."

"Yes, do teach her a lesson," said Haseena wid hatred, "1st she ran 4m her engagement wid u & now troubled all of us. She, Asad, Ayaan n others needs to pay for everything."

"Ammi, we r leaving to check on dat bitch," said Farhan.

Tanveer who was listening everything was shocked.

"I need to inform Asad. We have to save Anu," thinks Tanveer.

She quickly ran to her room, tuk her cell n jumped 4m her window. She then saw Heeba's car leaving n quickly got in her car. She started following them but they were too far.

Asad was driving d car wid Ayaan beside him while Humeira was on d back-seat.

"Dis earring is so familiar," said Asad.

"Even I think so," said Ayaan.

"Even me," said Humeira.

Asad recalled dat Heeba wore blue anarkali yesterday wid dis matching blue earrings.

"Its Heeba's earring," said Asad.

"R u sure?" asked Humeira.

"It can be Heeba only as she was wearing dis earring yesterday wid blue anarkali. Chhotu told us dat d woman had worn a yellow salwar-kameez wid her dupatta covering her head. He also said dat d woman was driving a red-coloured Mercedes Benz. Heeba is wearing yellow salwar-kameez 2day n her car is red Mercedes Benz. Wen Anu was abt to tell d person's name who was wid Imraan n Farhaan, she said sumthn wid 'H' before she screamed n her cell fell down. So, all d clues points 2wards Heeba only," replied Asad.

Just then, Asad gets Tanveer's call. He answers it by pressing a button on his car steering(it is a function to talk to a person on phone widout picking up d cell).

"Hello," said Asad.

"Asad, I got to know dat Imraan, Farhan n Heeba kidnapped Anu. I somehow sneaked out of d house by jumping 4m my window. I am following Heeba's car but its far away 4m us," said Tanveer teln him wat all she heard them talking in d hall.

"Bhaijaan, ur doubt abt Heeba is confirmed," said Ayaan.

"Ya Allah! They even got to know abt Ananya baaji's reality due to Heeba baaji," said Humeira in a worried tone.

"Tanu, where r u?" asked Ayaan.

"I can't say as d road here r somewhat deserted wid less people around. U can track my cell n follow me. I tried to track Heeba's cell but luks like she changed her number. May be she tuk precautions so dat if someone doubts her she is not tracked," said Tanveer.

"Okay," said Ayaan n starts tracking Tanveer's number.

"Can u still see Heeba baaji's car?" asked Humeira.

"I cud hardly see it as its far away," replied Heeba.

"Okay, we r reaching u," said Asad n hung up.

Asad started driving in d direction as directed by Ayaan who was tracking Tanveer's car.

Scene shifts to Ananya who was very worried. She was missing Asad a lot. She recalls 3 moments on d day of her 1st wedding wen Asad forcibly married her.

-----Flashback-----

Asad came inside Ananya's room. He woke her up for lunch.

"I want to sleep more. I don't want to eat," said Ananya.

"Anu, u can sleep after eating," said Asad.

"I will not eat. U go 4m here," said Ananya.

"I am not going 4m here widout u," said Asad, "I know u r angry wid me but don't show ur anger on food. I got so much things made for u to celebrate our marriage n New Year."

"Muje nahi khaana hai," said Ananya stubbornly.

"Anu, if u don't eat it ammi will scold me. She will say maine apni biwi par zulm kiya hai use bhookha rakhkar. So, plz for my sake come to eat," said Asad.

"Don't worry, I will tell her dat I did not ate on my own," said Ananya.

Asad had enough of her tantrums now. She can't remain hungry like dis. He sud do sumthn.

"Anu, nakhre karna band kar n come quietly to eat. U r making so big plans na against Imraan n his family. If u don't eat then u will get weak. Then wen Imraan comes before u he will defeat u as u wud be too weak to beat him. I am sure u don't want dis, Anu," said Asad.

Ananya's expression became puzzled which he enjoyed watching controlling his smile.

"I am coming. Let me wash my face 1st," said Ananya n went to d washroom.

"Ya Allah, its not easy to handle dis girl," said Asad wid a smile as he waited for her.

Same day, Ananya was sitting on her bed thinking abt her fate of being married forcibly. She tried to sleep after lunch dat day but cud not sleep so she sat on d bed.

"1st I was forcibly engaged to Imraan n wud have been forcibly married to him if I did not ran away. But now I am forcibly married to Asad," said Ananya wid tears in her eyes.

"U can't compare Imraan wid Asad," said her HEART figure as she came before her.

"I am not comparing Imraan wid Asad but its truth dat both d incidents were forced on me," said Ananya.

"But there is a big difference in both d incidents. U were forced to get engaged wid Imraan against ur wish but Asad forcibly marrying u was not completely against ur wish. U r somewhere happy wid wat he did. Imraan n his family's intention was evil but Asad n Ayaan's intention was good," said Ananya's HEART figure wid a smile, "They did wat they felt was good. Its Asad's footsteps near d room. U sud wipe ur tears n pretend to sleep even if u can't sleep. He can't see u in tears n feel more guilty abt wat he did."

"Okay," said Ananya n lied on d bed covering herself wid d duvet.

Ananya's HEART figure disappeared. Asad came inside n saw Ananya sleeping. He came close to her n sat near d bed. Ananya was tensed sensing him near her.

"Anu, I know dat wat I did was wrong but u left me no choice. I hope u forgive me for dis one day. Do u even realize wat I wud have gone thru worrying abt u if u were in dat house? Do u even know how worried n scared Ayaan was wen he learnt abt ur stupid plan? Ayaan was kidnapped by Feroz on Haseena's instructions. U know na how much he was tortured by Feroz n his men. Imagine how wud have he felt thinking on u also going thru d same torture if u had married Imraan. Its true dat both of u wud fight a lot in childhood n he wud call u names like chudail, daayan, bhootni n some other names but he cares abt u. U wud have surely felt so bad na wen Ayaan n even me were in trouble due to Feroz n his men. Imagine how we felt on thinking wat will happen to u if u married Imraan. By d way, even I had actually agreed to marry Heeba still u sud not have decided to marry Imraan. If I do sumthn stupid does not means u sud do d same to get back at me. As I said, even after revealing abt my entire talk wid Mr. Rashid abt Heeba I decided to marry u cuz I did not wanted u to do sumthn stupid next time u misunderstood me. I hope u accept dis marriage soon cuz d sooner u accept it d better it will be for us," said Asad n left d room.

Ananya who heard everything Asad said had tears in her eyes. He n Ayaan were so worried abt her safety but she was so stubborn wid her stupid decision. She did not know how to accept dis marriage so easily wid d way she was married. She fell asleep after some time.

Same evening, while watching TV Asad noticed a faint red red bruise on Ananya's right arm. He recalled how it may have happened while he dragged her wid him while taking rounds of d fire during their marriage. He did not wanted to do dat.

"Anu, I am sorry for dat bruise due to me," apologised Asad.

"Wat bruise?" asked Ananya confusingly.

He pointed it to her right arm. She was shocked wid him apologizing for it.

"I really did not meant to hurt u," said Asad guiltily.

"Its okay, Asad. I know u did not did it deliberately. In fact, I did not even noticed it till u showed it to me. So, stop thinking abt it," said Ananya.

"I can't believe dat she is so normal wid me instead of shouting at me abt dis even though she is still angry wid me for wat I did 2day," thinks Asad in his mind.

-----Flashback Ends-----

Tears come 4m Ananya's eyes as she comes to present. She wants to go back to Asad n her family but she is kidnapped here. She needs to save Asad.

"Hey Lord Ganesh, why u let dis happen to me? I prayed to u in d mandir to help me n my family to fight against d evil but u put me in dis situation after I came out of d mandir. Wat I did to deserve to be in dis horrible situation? Plz God, save me, Asad n our family 4m d evil plans of Imraan, Farhan n Heeba," pleaded Ananya while crying bitterly, "Plz, show me some way to get out of dis situation. Agar Heeba apne plan me kaamyaab huvi to Asad toot jaayega. Our family has already suffered a lot. Plz, don't increase our troubles anymore. Plz, show me some way to get out of dis n help my love Asad."

Tanveer lost d sight of Heeba's car as it was already faraway 4m her car. 

"Oh shit!" exclaimed Tanver unhappily. 

She called Asad.

"Hello," said Asad pressing d button on d steering.

"I am sorry, guys. I lost d sight of Heeba's car. It was already faraway very far 4m my car," apologized Tanveer.

"Its okay, Tanu. U keep driving n try to ask passersby abt d car in betweens. We r reaching u soon," said Asad n hung up.

"Oh no, wat we will do now?" asked Humeira sadly.

Ananya who was still crying realizes dat she has another cell in her back pocket.(Idea taken 4m PKYEK wen Misha hands over cell to d female villain but informs sumthn important wid her other cell to Piya which was in her front pocket) She tries to take off her cell wid her hands which were tied behind her back. She was moving here n there to shake herself in order to remove her cell. She manages to remove her cell after some time. She somehow manages to dial Asad's number which was on speed dial.

Asad gets Ananya's call 4m her other cell n quickly presses d button on d steering wheel. He, Ayaan n Humeira can hear her weeping n got worried.

"Anu, where r u?" asked Asad, "I am so worried abt u."

"Ashu, I don't know where I am," replied Ananya thru her sobs, "I want to tell u sumthn. Imraan, Farhan aur Heeba bahot gande gande plan bana rahe hai..."

Before she cud continue, she saw Imraan, Farhan n Heeba returning n quickly hid d cell under a table which was near her. They came before her.

"Imraan, she has moved a little out of place. I think she was trying to run away. Luks like dis daayan needs one more slap 4m u," said Heeba which Asad, Ayaan n Humeira can hear.

"They came back dats why she stopped talking. I think she hid her cell keeping it on speaker like I did wen I was kidnapped by Feroz," said Ayaan.

Imraan slapped her on d other check leaving a red mark there too.

"How dare u try to run?" asked Imraan angrily, "Chup-chaap ek hi jagah pe baithi rahe varna main tuje yahi gaad doonga(bury u). Bloody bitch."

Asad gets angry hearing d slap n wat he said to her.

"How dare he?" said Asad angrily.

Ananya decided to do sumthn to alert Asad abt d situation using her hidden cell.

"U all will pay for wat u r doing," shouted Ananya thru her tears so dat Asad can hear clearly, "U all r so disgusting. Imraan, u r so disgusting to think abt raping me n then killing me so dat Asad will die after being shattered. Heeba, u are a big blot in d name of a woman. U r planning to drug Asad to sleep wid him n then put rape charges on him so dat he goes to jail. I thought u loved Asad n was jealous of me dat I got married to him but u r planning to rape him."

AsYaanRa(Asad-Ayaan- Humeira) were shocked by wat she said. They understood dat she somehow managing to alert them using her cell. So, dis was d dirty plan they were making which Ananya wanted to tell them. He asked for Humeira's cell to track Ananya's number as his cell was already tracking Tanveers' number. They then heard Heeba's laugh.

Heeba laughed aloud n said, "Love is for losers like u not me. I did not loved Asad. I just wanted to marry him for money n to sleep wid him. Abbu, phupha n phuphi wanted me to marry Asad so dat they control his property too as he also became rich. They thought dat Asad will somehow agree to marry me as I am a traditional girl just like Asad wanted n somehow I will impress him (becumn angry)par tu beech me aa gayi aur humaara plan fail kar diya. Tune 4 inch k kapde pehenkar pata nahi Asad ko kaise fasa liya apne pyaar k jaal me? Asad ko to shorts kya jeans pehennewaali ladki bhi nahi pasand thi par pata nahi tujh daayan ne uspar kya kaala jaadoo kar diya ki vo tujse shaadi kar liya muje reject karke?"

"Even if I was not in Asad's life he wud have never married a woman who troubles her sibling n cousins n spends a lot of money on her things," said Ananya.

"Forget abt u being in Asad's life 2day u will not be in dis world after I have some fun wid ur body. Last time, ur stupid step-mother n step-sister saved u but 2day no will save u. Tu bachpan me kitni moti thi par abhi to tune weight lose kiya hai aur bahot hot lagti hai. I will finish wat I started 10 years ago. Humaari shaadi nahi huvi to kya hua par aaj humaari suhaagraat jarur hogi," said Imraan wid in a pleased tone.

"Tum yaha iss daayan k saath suhaagraat manaana aur main iske pyaare pati Asad k saath suhaagraat manaaungi bhale hi humaara nikaah na hua ho," said Heeba in a pleased tone.

AsYaanRa cringed hearing all dis.

"STOP IT," roared Ananya not able to tolerate their disgusting talks.

"No one will stop us wat we r going to do," said Heeba.

"U think urself so smart na? Do u think we will never come to know how u were behind Mamu's kidnapping n arrest, our father's in jail n our family getn bankrupt, how u changed ur name as Anushka Luthra to fool everyone, how u r behind Heeba's kidnapping, how u blackmailed Gaffur uncle to transfer his n Rashid uncle's shares in his name?" asked Imraan angrily as he held her jaws tightly making her wince her pain, "U r so smart ha planning so much things. Aaj hum teri saari smartnes nikaal denge. Not only u but ur husband Asad n his family r also in all dis planning. U all will pay for wat u all did wid us especially u Ananya Arjun Khurana for starting all dis."

He left her jaws roughly.

"Bhaijaan, can I also have some wid ur ex-fiancee?" asked Farhan wid an amusing smile, "I know she was engaged to u but I hope u don't mind me sharing her wid u?"

"Sure Farhan, u can have her after me," replied Imraan wid an amusing smile.

Ananya was disgusted wid d way they were speaking abt her.

Heeba had already come to know abt Ananya's past wid Siddiqui n Qureshi family which Imraan n Farhan told her yesterday. Heeba did not felt bad for anyone being evil like her father.

"Bahot shauk hai na tuje doosron ko kidnap karne ka? Pehle Feroz uncle fir main. Ab khud kidnap ho gayi hai tu. Maine apni sagi(real) behen ko nahi chhoda to tu kya hai? Tu to meri sauteli behen hai. U remember na how I made Humeira's MMS wen she talked to me wid attitude & u have done much more things than her then think wat I will do to u. My father killed ur parents. 2day, we will kill u & then I will proudly gift ur dead body to my father as a surprise for him. Then d short n sweet Khurana family will be finished," said Heeba.

"Lets go n execute our plan wid Asad," said Imraan smiling at Ananya.

"No, don't do dis," shouted Ananya as tears filled her eyes again.

"Wow so much love for ur dear Asad ha. Mujse to iska aadha bhi pyaar nahi kiya tha tune," taunted Imraan.

"A man like u don't deserve anyone's love," said Ananya wid disgust.

"Oh really?" asked Imraan mockingly, "Lets see how long u both love birds will be alive. Now stop shedding tears. U need to save them as u will need more of them later."

"Lets go now. Asad will be home only 2day," said Heeba.

"Yaa lets go," said Farhan.

Imraan lukd at Ananya n said in a menacing tone pointing a finger at her face, "Don't u dare to try run away again otherwise u will regret very much for dat."

D trio left d godown. Wen they left, Ananya removed d cell 4m under d table n lied down moving her face near d cell. She was shocked to see d battery as only 20%.

Asad stopped d car spotting Tanveer on d way who was asking passersby abt red Mercedes car n also showing them photos of Imraan, Farhan n Heeba. Humeira called Tanveer who was lukn worried n helpless to join her on d back seat. Asad started d car again.

"Asad, plz be careful if u have heard everything," said Ananya.

Asad, Ayaan, Humeira n Tanveer heard her voice.They felt very bad hearing her cry so much while talking to Asad.

"Anu, my baby don't worry. We will reach u in some time," said Asad.

"Asad, plz help me. We can't lose to them," said Ananya.

"Anu, we will not lose," said Asad.

"Nothing will happen to u, Anu. Asad, Ayaan, Humeira n me will reach u soon," said Tanveer.

"Anu, I have tracked ur phone. Don't worry," said Ayaan.

"My cell will discharge now as it has only 10% battery now," said Ananya.

"I will make them pay for making u cry so much," said Asad furiously.

"Since they went out now, be careful dat they don't see u," said Ananya.

"We will be careful, baaji," said Humeira.

Ananya's call got ended.

"Her cell's battery got over," said Asad.

"We need to reach there soon," said Ayaan.

Heeba's tire got punctured.

"Oh no, flat tire. Lets get it done by calling a mechanic as I don't have spare tire," said Heeba, "Till our tire is done, lets stay wid dat daayan to keep a watch on her."

"Okay, lets go to her," said Imraan.

They got out of d car. Heeba called a mechanic on her cell to repair their tire who wud arrive in some time. They then started walking 2wards d godown.

Ananya was trying to free her hands but cud not do so.

Precap: #Ananya was teased by d trio. She freed her hands n slapped Heeba. She kicked both Imraan n Farhan n untied her legs.

#Ananya ran to d entrance of d godown but Imraan, Farhan n Heeba came in her way. She pushed Heeba on d table n kicked Farhan on d floor. Imraan caught by her hairs n pushed her against a wall bruising her forehead. He slapped her twice. He was abt to slap her again, someone caught his hand. He lukd up n was shocked to see Asad catching his hand lukn at him wid anger.

A/N: It was very difficult to think while writing this part. I cancelled the precap part of Tanveer tying up Haseena and Chand to know about Ananya as I got another idea of instead making her follow Heeba's car and informing Asad about it. I added flashbacks to show some light-hearted moments in this emotional and serious part.

Like for PMs😊

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 7 years ago
Ajuzangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
love it
Thank god asad a reached there
Update soon
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear