Vishakha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
#<Vishaka><Secret love>
Vishakha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
#<vishakha><revenge>

it will be revenge only or it can be revenge turned love..not yet decided...
wordsofwisdom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
#<angelariya> <friendship wala love>
wordsofwisdom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
#<angelariya> <second chance>
tu chahiye

" no one falls in love by choice, it's by chance

No one stays in love by chance, it's by work

No one falls out of love by chance, it's by choice"

It was raining cats & dogs outside

A speedy XUV come on halt outside, a big Farm house

A guy stepped out of the SUVs getting totally drenched in the rain & went towards the, passenger seat. He opened the door & took an unconscious girl in his arms & started walking towards the house.

The guy carried the unconscious girl, totally drenched in rain inside his room & laid her gently on the bed. He looked at her angelic face & couldn't help but admire this strong willed girl, she never let anyone know about the pain she was suffering from, she never let any of her personal problems come in b/w her duty & handled everything so well , if he was in her place, he would definitely end up killing someone or himself anyway he couldn't let his thoughts wander now, he had more imp work to do now , he looked at her drenched clothes & know he had to change them, he can't let her be sick could he ???

He called his maid but got no response then remembered due to bad weather, she left early means he have to change her himself  but what will be her reaction ?? How can he?? he pushed the thought aside as for now he can let her fall sick, so he made up his mind to change her himself...  he went to the cupboard & fetch out some clothes for her, he turned off all the lights , covered her with a blanket & then changed her clothes & then covered her with another blanket , he took her wet clothes & then dumped them in the laundry , he went to washroom changed his clothes & then come back to her , he sat beside her & was caressing her hairs when he felt her shivering due to this cold weather, he slipped beside her on the bed & pulled her in his arms to keep her warm, he looked at her she was such an angel beautiful in & out & he vowed to love & protect her always & forever , she come as an angel in his life , life has given a second chance to him to live , to be happy & he isn't a fool to push her away cause he had admitted long back that he has helplessly fallen in love with her, as much as he wanted to push her away , she used to come more close to him, as much as he tried walking away from her , he found himself coming more towards her as if she was his destination & finally he accepted she is the one who had mended his broken heart in her own sweet way & now she is ruling it. But he failed to look at her pain, her broken state, he failed to see the broken angel in the faade of a happy go lucky girl but now when he knows his love for her has increased 100 times...

Guy's pov

Today was a really hectic day for us how good it sounds not me or her it's us, a day filled with revelation of past secrets, drama , action , stupidity , anger & last but not least totally & unforgettable day , well a day that's make you cry & laugh too, it's such a day that I can't ever forget , it's the day I Arjun Suryakant Rawte make my love my life mine not totally but partially & I will make her mine fully soon very soon, to the world she may be a person but for me she is my world , my riya & I'm fortunate enough to get a second chance & I'm not going to waste it not at all...

Flashback

It was so quite in the ETF office today as their masti gang was missing , well not missing the team was on a mission with Rathore in Pune leaving only ariya in the office as arjun was lil hurt in previous case & acc to comm. There should be someone to handle the cases here, so they both were sitting in the CF hall silently well riya was doing paper work while arjun was staring at her lovingly & whenever she used to look at him, he acted as if he was thinking something making riya giggle , they have develop a strange kind of mutual understanding & friendship from working for past one year. After sik's encounter & giving peace & justice to Roshni's soul, Arjun named their relation as friendship & their bond was ever strong, they were close yet far , the feelings unsaid & unknown till few days back, when arjun finally accepted he is in love with riya & with riya he is ready to give love a second chance , he is taking a chance with his heart & emotions again, he is ready to risk them for her, she is worth them.

So, both were just lost in their thoughts, when the cell rang informing the arrival of a new case. Arjun talked on the phone for sometime & then said they will be there soon.

Arjun : riya , it was call from some Mr Surojeet Mukherjee, ( arjun saw riya's body stiffening ) it's his daughter engagement & his wife is missing, so we have to find her ( arjun find riya lost & looking totally pale, he got really worried & went towards her )

Arjun : riya , u ok ?? riya... ( she was not responding, arjun shook her & she come back to her senses & look at him with tear filled eyes, and arjun heart broke 100 times looking at the depth of her pain)

Arjun : kya hua riya ??? tum ro kyu rhi  ho ??

Riya : arjun...sir... he is my dad  ( realization hit Arjun like tons of bricks )

Arjun : don't worry rii, we will find your mom

Riya shook her head in negative

Arjun : whats the matter rii, apne friend ko nhi bataogi ???

Riya : they disowned me...

Arjun : whaaat...

Riya : hmmm

Arjun: riya what happened , how could they ?? tell me everything...

Riya : it's started long ago , u know I was in final year of my college life, when my parents fixed my engagement with their business partner's son my boy friend ( arjun heart bled at that statement but he controlled his emotions somehow) u know I was so , so happy, we were going great together & our families were happy too but it all changed when one night , I was out with Raj ( bf ) in one of his party before our engagement, we were there with our friends, when suddenly one of his friend drag him out somewhere leaving me alone & then after sometime his best friend came & told me that Raj was calling me upstairs , me being silly listened to him & went upstairs, where he followed me &...&...raped me ( her face was showing too much disgust & pain while speaking so & arjun was feeling like killing that bas***d who hurted his riya)...i...was..so...hurt...in...pain & when I told it to my parents & Raj nobody believed me, they said nilay could never do so, I'm the wrong one, I must have done something & Is caught so blaming nilay , they all supported him & my parents they disowned me when I needed them most, they left me all alone , that when sam bhai come in the story he was my college senior & always use to love & care for me as his lil sister as he was the only son in his house & shree my best friend come brother never left, my side they took me away from that place & to Mumbai to forget everything & start fresh & they took care of me all those days to make me what I'm today...

Arjun : now , I get it , why he looks like he will murder me whenever I scold you (he said trying to light up the atmosphere & was able to make riya smile a lil)

Arjun : riya , if u don't want u don't have to involve in this case, I can handle it all alone... no need to stress up , sam will eventually kill me for even taking this case

Riya : no, I'll come with you & I know they disown me but I'm still their daughter & I'll fulfill my duties

Arjun : as you wish but when you feel you can't handle it , u r free to walk away

Riya : okk , sir lets go

Arjun : hmm , we're meeting them in separate place first, as they don't want to create any scene there...

Riya : okk

After some minutes ariya, reach the bunglow where they called them at first Mr Mukherjee & Mr & Mrs sen gupta ( raj parents) tara ( riya's sis ) & raj were shocked to see riya, she looks totally changed not there bubbly doll & the princess of house , she seems more reserve & professional type now

Mr Mukherjee : tum ????????

Arjun : hello, Mr Mukherjee , I'm Acp Arjun ETF's second in command & this is Senior inspector Riya Rathod (ab yeh toh aap logo ne guess kr liya hoga kaise ) & ab aap humein details batayiye aapne mrs mukherjee ko last time kb dekha tha

Mr mukherjee : aaj subah 5 baje jb voh engagement ki tayiri krne k liye uthi thi

Arjun : okk , kisi pr shaq ??

Mr mukherjee : nhii but aap log meri wife ko engagement se pehle dhundna hai  sham ko saat baje engagement hai...

Arjun : we will try our best aur ha apne guest ko keh dena ki mein aur riya husband wife hai to not create any suspicion

Raj : but

Arjun : no buts if you want our help

Mr mukherjee : ok but do your work very silently

Arjun : u don't need to tell us how to do our work...

Saying so ariya left from there , after sometime Ariya entered the place where engagement was going to take place both dressed so beautifully that no one could take their eyes off them but ariya ignored all the stares & just concentrated on their work after whole day of investigation & riya getting nasty stares from some family members , they were finally able to find Mrs Mukherjee who was locked into the storeroom of the outhouse & after being rescued , she told everyone how nilay was behind all this , he wanted their property, so he planned to kill both tara & raj today evening & also admitted what he did with riya but his bad luck mrs mukherjee heard it all & hence, he planned to lock her away till the engagement ceremony didn't get over & as per plan mr mukherjee trust him too much so all property will be his but his planned failed due to ariya...

Arjun to local police : arrest him ( and then ariya were ready to leave )

Mr mukherjee : thanks for the help ( don't know what to say to riya or how to stop her )

Arjun : no need it was our duty

Raj : I'm sorry riya, I should have...(interrupted by riya )

Riya : I think the case is over so our reason to stay here & I don't know what you're talking about Mr sen gupta , all the best for your new life ahead , we must leave now

Mrs mukherjee : apne ma , baba se baat nhi krogi riya

Riya : I'm sorry Mrs mukherjee , I should leave now

Mrs mukherjee gave a pained look but riya's face was not showing any emotions

Arjun : we will take your leave now ( before anyone can say anything else ariya went away from there)

On reaching towards parking arjun look at riya who was on the verge of fainting & fainted in his arms due to excessive stress due to the days events...

And that's how she ended up in arjun's room right now...

End of flashback...

Arjun pov

Riya se pyaar mujhe kb hua yeh toh nhi pta , shayad on our first meet when I was unable to take my off her when she was locked in my arms & stirred diff types of feeling in my heart or when she challenged me saying aurat ki kabiliyat pr shaq nhi krte or when she break down in my arms after killing the goon ,I don't know how I fall for her but I know won't be able to live without her...(saying so he also fell asleep with riya in his arms )

Next mrng

Riya wake up when arjun came with her breakfast in his room , she was shocked to see him there & was more shock to find her in an unknown place

Riya : yeh... mein kaha hu sir ??? yeh jagah knsi hai sir ?? hum yaha kya kr rhe hai ??

Arjun : meine tumhe kidnap kr liya hai riya ...

Huh riya exclaimed giving arjun not so funny look

Arjun : yrr, kal raat se kuch nahi khaya pehle kha lo fir baat krte hai ( riya just nodded her head & started having the breakfast in silence after finishing the breakfast )

Arjun : I know it would sound odd to you riya but will you marry me??? I ( arjun couldn't complete his sentence as riya interrupted him in b/w )

Riya : stop it sir , I never thought you would do so , aap aisa kaise kr skte hai , aapko mujh pr ptiy dikhane ki koi zarurat nhi

Arjun : shut up riya , mein pity nhi dikha rha aur agar kal mujhe tumhare past k bare mein pta na bhi chalta na toh bhi mein tumse shadi k liye puchta cause I love you damn it , mujhe nhi pta mujhe tumse pyaar kb kaise aur kyu hua bs ho gya aur mujhe tumhare past mein kya hua kya nhi hua usse bhi koi fark nhi prta , cause mujhe tum chahiye , mujhe jeene k liye tum chahiye , meri duniya ho tumhe riya...

He looked at riya who was sitting there sitting silently with tears in her eyes

Arjun : kya hua riya ??? don't you love me ??

Riya : u don't deserve someone like me arjun , u deserve much better than me I'm scared of love arjun, I don't know if I can ever be normal , I don't want to snatch your happiness arjun , forget me , you'll get much better than me

Arjun : riya we don't fall in love by choice it's by chance , think na I was in diff places but I've never felt for anyone else after rosh , it was you who forced me to live ,my happiness is in you , with you & forget I can never ever forget you , riya forgetting you would be like forgetting myself riya , plss give love a second chance in ur life , give me a chance to show you how much I love you , give us a chance ...

Riya : I'm ready to give love a second chance for you Arjun only & I love you too

Arjun was very delighted hearing her answer &hugged her tightly startling riya totally but after sometime she also hugged back arjun.

Arjun whispered at riya's crook of neck : I promise you rii, you will never ever regret giving us a chance , I'll heal all those past memories

Riya : I believe in you( breaking the hug )now tell me how I ended up here & (then noticing her clothes ) what happened to my clothes ???

Arjun : voh actually , u fainted na & u were so tired & my house was near so I took u here & it was raining so u got drenched & I don't want u to get sick soo (fastly ) ichangedyourclothes...

Riya : voh...voh...what speak slowly...

Arjun (closing his eyes ) : I changed your clothes he waited still for few minutes but when didn't got an reply he continued I didn't saw anything I swear I've done it all with closed eyes & I wouldn't have done anything if it wasn't necessary, he opened his eyes when he felt riya hugging him...

Arjun : u r not angry ??

Riya : no I believe you that much

Arjun : so , it means we are official

Riya : official ??

Arjun : fully committed to each other tu meri gf mein tera bf ab sys

Riya giggled I never knew u can be such a nautanki

Arjun : baby there are so many things u don't know about me but don't worry will knew soon but for now on you've to save me from your brother I gurantee you , he is planning to kill me I'm getting the vibes from hi,

Riya : vibes

Arjun : ya voh har ek frnd kamina hota hai type wali

Riya : seriously arjun...

Arjun :  huh but I so want to see his reaction when he got to knw I'm his hone wala jijaji...

They were bickering like that only in the start of the new phase of their life...

They were given a second chance by life & love & they choose to accept it & see where it takes them...

And true  love is from heart to heart it never sees a persons physical appearance or their faults, it just sees the purity of the hearts , a relation that can never be ended...

A beginning of something new cause there is never really an end...

Edited by angelariya - 7 years ago