Posted: 7 years ago
Interesting promo dear
Waiting for an update soon
Thanks for pm
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

scared promo... i hope asad dont become hero,,,,

ask for help from people he knows him...

i did find clue...
suganti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
interesting promo.
hope asad saves ananya.
Ajuzangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting
Looking forward to see how things will work
ashlesha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
AWWW 
missed a lot parts
will go through them n comment...
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
loved a lot 
mind blowing.👏
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Part 31

Dilshad was in d garden wid Asad n Najma.

"Asad, u sud take Ananya out. U both have not went out 2gthr since we all shifted here 3 weeks ago," said Dilshad.

"How can I not think abt dat?" asked Asad, "But even Anu did not told me once for it."

"She too may have not thought abt it," replied Dilshad.

"I will take her out 2day only. Its been so many days since we spent time alone," said Asad.

Asad left 4m there while Dilshad n Najma smiled. Heeba was watching everything 4m a distance. She realized dat they know her true identity.

Scene shifts to AsYa'S room.

"Anu, we sud go out 2day. I mean since we came here we never went out. I forgot abt it till ammi n Najma told me dis," said Asad.

"Even I forgot abt dis. Good idea, Ashu," said Ananya.

"Then get ready," said Asad.

Ananya got ready in an orange knee-length drees while Asad got ready in a simple white shirt n blue jeans.

Heeba dresses up as a sweeper lady before entering d police station n covers her face. She pretends to sweep d floor. While no one was lukn she steals d keys of d lock-up where Imraan n Farhaan were locked in. She then releases some fog n smoke type of gas making everyone cough n the entire place to be covered by smoke. Heeba takes d opportunity n releases Imraan n Farhaan n runs outside d police station. Unknown to Heeba, while running one of hr earrings fell near d cell of Imraan n Farhan. After d smoke goes, d police sees a sweeper girl running n then sees Imraan n Farhan missing 4m their cell.

Heeba drives Imraan n Farhaan takes them to a godown.

"Why u released us?" asked Imraan.

Heeba shows him another issue of dat magazine n asks, "Do u know dis girl?"

Imraan n Farhan recognizes d girl as d one who helped Asad n Ayaan in rescuing Humeira.

"We saw her once. She helped Asad n Ayaan in helping Humeira," replied Heeba.

"Dis girl is none other than ur ex-fiancee Ananya Arjun Khurana. Read dis article. She is back to take revenge 4m d people who hurt n her family," said Heeba.

Imraan n Farhan r shocked as they read d article.

"So, she is alive," said Farhan.

"Yes, she is alive. She is fooling everyone as Anushka Luthra. She has married Asad. Only Asad n his family knows her reality. She ran away as she does not wanted to marry u. She snatched Asad 4m me. She tuk away abbu's n phupha's property n is ruling our house wid Asad n her in-laws. She is troubling abbu. Who knows she may be behind Feroz uncle's kidnapping n his arrest as Haseena n Chand aunty told dat a woman in mask had kidnapped him. She has hurt us a lot. She helped Asad n Ayaan in getn u both in jail. I heard Dilshad wid Najma present wid her calling her as Ananya so they know her real identity. Vo ab Asad k saath aish kar rahi hai while we r being troubled cuz of her," said Heeba furiously.

Imraan recalls how Asad saved Ananya wen he was abt to hit her after pushing her off stairs n started beating him badly. He recalls how Asad beat him badly wen he taunted them abt his n Ayaan's ladies colleague may be in hospital due to him.

"Dats, Asad got so much angry n beat me badly wen it came to dat girl," said Imraan.

"Wat do u mean?" asked Heeba confusingly.

Imraan tells her wat he was thinking.

"So, he was protecting his fiancee," said Heeba.

Heeba tells them everything on how she 1st Ananya at d mall where Asad introduced her as his fiancee. She then tells how Ananya kidnapped her wen she tried to take her place a t d wedding n wen she returned home how Asad n Ananya tuk charge of their home.

"1st we need to destroy Asad n Ananya n then destroy others," said Imraan.

Heeba drives them back to d road to luk for a lodge for them where they cud stay as if they go to their home then d owner of dat house will inform d police. As Heeba was driving, they saw Asad n Ananya in d park n Heeba stopped d car to luk at them. Asad n Ananya were happily eating bhuttas in d park while sitting on a bench n chatting.

"See, how they r enjoying so much," said Heeba wid hatred n jealousy.

"Dis is d last time they both will be enjoying," said Imraan wid an evil smile, "Ananya done a lots of mistakes so she needs to be punished. Main vo kaam poora karunga jo dus saal pehle tumhaari ammi aur Humeira k vajah se nahi kar paaya. Then I will kill her. After dat, Asad will die himself wen his dearest wife will be tainted n then killed."

Farhan n Heeba understood wat he meant n smiled evilly wid him. Heeba drove 4m her there before either Asad or Ananya cud see them.

"Ashu, its so amazing to be out like dis after so many days," said Ananya wid a smile.

"Anu, we used to come wid Ayaan, Najma n our friends to play in dis park wen we were kids. Sometimes, we used to eat bhelpuris, pani-puris, sev-puris, chats, bhuttas, ice-creams n other things. Its like relieving our childhood memories," said Asad wid a smile.

"But in childhood, we did not used to eat 4m 1 bhutta," said Ananya wid a laugh.

"Cuz we were kids then n not a couple," said Asad wid a laugh.

They remained in d park for some more time n then went to a restaurant to have dinner. Asad n Ananya gave their orders.

"I hope u r not upset wid me now for d morning fight," said Asad.

"If I had been upset I wud not have come wid u," said Ananya

"I don't know wat got into me," said Asad.

"Even I told wat I sud not have. Some more days, Ashu. After we get some more concrete proofs we will have our enemies punished n go back to KV," said Ananya.

"Sud we feel guilty for making Nikhat n Nuzhat hate their parents?" asked Asad.

"Not at all, Asad. U remember na how they lied to Nikhat abt Imraan's age n how he was engaged to another girl in his childhood. They just want to get rid of their daughters. After Nikhat wud have gotten married, they wud have been after Nuzhat to get rid of her. I don't hate them but I think they may be hating me," replied Ananya.

"I don't think they hate u cuz they spend time wid u also. I never noticed them hating u or seeing u wid hate. They may be grateful to u for revealing abt Imraan," said Asad.

"I hope so," said Ananya.

Their order came n they ate while talking.

After their dinner, they went to d parking. Asad opened d car door for Ananya for her to get in. After dat, he got on d driver's seat n started d car.

"After we r done wid our mission, we sud think abt our honeymoon. Its been 7 weeks since we got married n we did not talked abt dat. Where u want to go?" asked Asad.

"I did not thought yet abt it," replied Ananya.

"Sab jagah soch lena to muje bata dena," said Asad wid a smile.

"Sure," said Ananya wid a smile.

AsYa reached home.

"How was ur date?" asked Dilshad wid a smile.

"Awesome," replied Asad wid a smile.

Heeba was jealous to see them.

"Jitna enjoy karna hai kar lo tum dono qki aaj tumhaar enjoyment ka aakhri din hai," thinks Heeba wid hatred.

AsYa went to their room while others went to do their dinner.

AsYa were in no mood to sleep so they got to their making love which was very intense n passionate. After they were done, they slept peacefully hugging each other.

Next morning, Ananya decided to visit Ganesh Temple before going to her dance academy. She was dressed in a simple red shirts n blue jeans. A boy of 9-10 years old reached her outside d temple wid flowers. He knew Ananya n her family as they visited her some time.

"Ananya didi, take dis flowers," said d boy wid a smile.

"Thank u, Chhotu," said Ananya wid a smile.

Ananya tuk some flowers 4m him to offer to d God n paid him. She then removed her sandals n went inside d mandir. Unknown to her, Heeba, Imraan n Ananya were watching her 4m a distance. Heeba had informed Imraan n Farhan abt her going to d mandir.

"Jitna chaahe utna pooja karle bhagwaan ka qki aaj jo tere saath hoga use tuje bhagwan bhi nahi bacha paayega," said Imraan wid an evil smile seeing Ananya going inside d mandir.

Ananya offered d flowers to d pandit n stood wid others joining her hand.

"Hey Ganesh, u know na wat me n my family r going thru. Plz, guide me, Asad n our familes so dat we get successful in fighting against our enemies. I am so thankful to u for blessing wid such a wonderful family in Abdullahs after my parents left me, a wonderful husband Asad who is always by my side, amazing in-laws who treats me like their daughter n amazing friends. Plz, give us strength dat in some days, we get rid of all our enemies n live peacefully n happily. Plz, wish us good luck," prayed Ananya in her mind.

Ananya then puts red tika on her forehead n then turns to leave d mandir. She then distributes some food to d beggars outside d temple who blesses her.

Ananya then walked to her car. She sees Imraan n Farhan at a distance wid Heeba.

"How come Imraan n Farhan came out of d jail?" asked Ananya shockingly, "Wat is Heeba doing wid them? I sud tell Asad."

She calls Asad. Imraan, Farhan n Heeba figured out dat Ananya saw them n is calling someone. Heeba goes behind her stealthily wid a rod in her hand.

"Hello," Asad answered d call.

"Asad, wen I came outside d mandir I saw Imraan n Farhan wid He...," said Ananya but before she cud complete she got hit on her head.

"Ahhh," screamed Ananya as she fell down.

Asad hears her scream n gets worried.

"Anu," called Asad but Ananya's cell fell on d road.

Ananya cud not tell dat Heeba's name as Heeba hit her before dat.

At dat time, in AsYa's room a small photo frame of Ananya falls down. It was Ananya's photo in d same yellow-green saree in which Asad saw her for d 1st time n tuk her picture widout letn her know dat time n then framing it. Asad got shocked n bend down to pick up d photo frame. Asad's finger gets cut n bleeds as he picks up d photo. He gets worried for her as he caresses her photo. Ayaan n Humeira walks inside at dat time.

Heeba smirks seeing Ananya unconscious on d floor.

"Tera khel khatam hua daayan," said Heeba wid hatred lukn at Ananya.

She signals Imraan n Farhan to place her in her car. As d trio were putting Ananya in d carboot of Heeba's car, Chhotu who was passing sees them. He cud see d men's face but not Heeba's as she had her back to him. D trio got into d car n Heeba drove away. Chhotu cud not see d car number a truck came between them. His eyes fell on d cell near Ananya's car. He went there n picked up d cell. Fortunately, Ananya's phone was not security locked dat time so he cud open it. He saw d last call of Asad n decided to call him.

"Main Asad bhaiyya ko call karta hu," said Chhotu.

"OMG bhaijaan, ur finger is bleeding so much," said Ayaan worriedly n quickly cleaned n bandaged his cut after takn out a first aid box 4m his drawer.

"Jeeju, u luk worried," said Humeira.

"Anu called me n told dat she saw Imraan n Farhaan outside d Ganesh mandir. She saw wid someone but before she cud tell d name of dat person, I heard her scream," said Asad.

Just then, Asad got a call 4m Ananya's cell.

"Anu," said Asad answering d call.

"Asad bhaiyya, I am Chhotu. I saw 2 men & a woman kidnapping Ananya didi in their car. It was red coloured Mercedes Benz. I cud not see d number as a truck came in between. I saw d men's faces but not d woman," said Chhotu in a scared voice.

Asad was shocked n horrified.

"Can I meet u?" asked Asad.

"Yes, plz meet me outside d mandir," replied Chhotu n hung up.

"Bhaijaan, wat happened?" asked Ayaan.

"It was Chhotu. He called 4m Anu's cell n said dat Anu is kidnapped by 2 men & a woman," replied Asad shockingly.

Ayaan n Humeira were shocked.

"I think Imraan n Farhaan may be d men but who can be d woman?" said Ayaan.

"We sud confirm Chhotu abt Imraan n Farhaan as Chhotu saw d men's faces but not d woman's," said Asad.

"Ya Allah, I am scared for baaji," said Humeira.

"We r also scared for her, Humeira. Pata nahi kis haal me hogi meri Anu," said Asad.

Ananya wakes up in a godown n finds her hands n legs tied on d floor. Before she cud even luk around, she feels a hard slap on her face which left a red mark on her left cheek. She luks up to see its Imraan. She was shocked to realize dat he kidnapped her.

"Imraan, why u brought me here?" asked Ananya who saw Farhan n Heeba cumn behind him.

"Ananya Arjun Khurana slash Ananya Asad Ahmed Khan, u r brought here to pay for all ur mistakes. U married someone else after running away 4m ur fiance," replied Imraan.

Ananya was shocked dat he tuk her real name.

"Don't be shocked, my dear step-sister. We know ur real identity. I saw abt u in a magazine at d cafe I went n helped Imraan n Farhan out of d jail," said Heeba wid a smile.

"Wat do u all want?" asked Ananya angrily.

Imraan grabbed her hairs tightly to make her luk at him n said wid an evil smile, "I want to make u mine which I cud not do it 10 years ago n 2day no one will save u."

"Bhagwan se daro tum log," said Ananya wid hatred.

"Oh yeah, bhagwan se yaad aaya ki tum apne parents ko bahot miss kar rahi hogi na. Don't be sad, main tumhe apna banaane k baad tumhe bhagwan k paas hi bhejnewaala hu. Fir Asad ko fir tera haal dekhkar vaise hi marr jaayega," said Imraan mockingly leaving her hairs.

"U have no idea dat u have dig ur own grave. Maine Asad se 7 nahi 14 phere liye hai. If sumthn happens to me then Asad will not spare 3 of u," said Ananya.

"Speaking of Asad, I will make Asad mine 2day. All I need is a sleeping pill in his water or juice. Then everyone will think dat he cheated u wid me. I have a very interesting plan. I will drug Asad n sleep wid him n will accuse him of rape. Then he will rot in jail. I will have my desire fulfilled wid Asad before framing him of rape," said Heeba wid an evil smile.

"U disgusting woman, u sud be ashamed of urself," said Ananya wid disgust.

Heeba tuk out her cell n kissed a photo of Asad wid a smile while lukn at Ananya which angered her. Heeba enjoyed seeing her expressions as she kept on kissing d photo.

"I will not be even ashamed to do dis to actual Asad like I am doing to his photo now n much more than just d kiss," said Heeba wid in a seductive voice.

"U bitch, don't u dare to do anything to my Asad," threatened Ananya angrily.

"Wat will u do ha while being tied up here?" taunted Heeba wid a laugh, "I will destroy Asad while u will remain here. Then Imraan will have ur way wid u & then kill u."

"Lets leave her here for sometime to rest cuz its her last night," said Farhan wid a laugh.

Imraan n Heeba too joined him in d laughter.

"See u again, my ex-fiancee," said Imraan wid a smile.

D trio started walking away while Ananya was scared for herself n Asad.

"No, don't do anything to my Asad," shouted Ananya 4m behind while d trio just smiled.

D trio got out of d godown.

"She is shouting at us to not do anything to Asad," said Farhaan.

"Its also a part of her punishment to torture her emotionally using Asad," said Imraan wid a smirk, "And we can also take revenge 4m Asad also for troubling our family.

"I need to do sumthn to get away 4m here n save Asad," said Ananya worriedly, "But wat? They have tied me up & I don't know where they have taken me."

Asad, Ayaan n Humeira reach outside d Ganesh temple n meets Chhotu. Chhotu gives Ananya's cell to Asad.

"I saw it near Ananya dod's car," said Chhotu.

Asad shows Imraan n Farhaan's photo to Chhotu n he is shocked seeing them.

"Asad bhaiyaa, these 2 men only kidnapped Ananya did," said Chhotu in a scared voice.

"Do u know anything abt d woman?" asked Asad.

"I cud not see her face. She went to d driver's seat of d car. She was wearing a yellow salwar-kameez wid her dupatta covering her head," replied Chhotu.

"Who cud be dat woman?" asked Humeira.

"We need to find dat," replied Ayaan.

"Thanks a lot, Chhotu," said Asad.

"U welcome, Asad bhaiyya. I will pray to God dat u all find Ananya didi soon," said Chhotu.

"Bye Chhotu," said Asad wid a smile.

"Bye Asad bhaiyya," said Chhotu wid a smile n left 4m there.

Precap: #Ananya prays to Ganesh pleading him to save her, Asad n their family n show her some way. She realizes abt her another cell which she always keeps in her back pocket. She manages to remove d cell wid her tied hands n call Asad. She tells dat she don't know where she is. As she was abt to speak some more, she saw d trio cumn n quickly hid d cell widout turning it off. D trio sees her moved out of place n thinks she was trying to run. Imraan slaps her on d other check leaving a red mark there too. Asad hears d slap n gets angry. Ananya decides to use to do sumthn to alert Asad abt d situation.

#Tanveer who heard Haseena n Chand talking to Imraan n Farhaan tied them up n is demanding them to reveal where Ananya is kidnapped threatening to call d police.

A/N: Linsie told me that she hopes Asad don't become a hero but asks help. But since Asad is the hero he will be the hero but not the only hero in this situation. Ananya and some others will also be involved in being the heroes and dealing with the situation. I included a cameo Chhotu as there should be atleast 1 witness to the kidnapping unlike the kidnapping in the show where Akram and his men kidnapped Zoya and no one present in the cafe either helped her or informed the police. 

Like for PMs😊

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 7 years ago