Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Maan seeing someone else in her????!!!!😕
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kya khena 
Part. 7

Next morning Geet was first one who wake up feeling weight on her saw Maan was sleeping on her and pari was beside her, she knew now she had to wake up as in few minutes pari will be awake and she will need her then she slowly move Maan body away from her but in his sleep he took the turn and due to this he come out her suddenly and she felt pain between her legs but then she look her and there to cover her but there was nothing so she slowly move down from bed as she put her feet down she feel on floor, held her stomach and tears were coming from her eyes as she was feeling serve pain but she close her mouth so that Maan didn't see her crying and if he see her then what she will say him. Then she held bed corner and try to stand then taking small steps she start to move the washroom, when she enter the washroom she close the door as Maan asked her not to lock the door. She move towards the bathtub sit inside it and open the tab when water fall on her skin firstly she felt pain but then later start to relax and close her eyes. But inside she was feeling happy that she didn't tell him about her pain and also give him happiness that he deserve as he was her God who save her from those monsters and also made her his wife but most importantly he gave her pari who is the reason of her smile as she was thinking this she felt washroom door being close and look at side then lower her eyes.

Maan sleep disturb due alarm ringing then he sit on the bed saw pari was sleeping peacefully, he slowly took her in his arms kiss her forehead then made her lay in her cot. Then he look for Geet but he hear water sound he move towards washroom and saw Geet was sitting in bathtub and when she saw him she lower her eyes, she was totally wet from head to toe and he know that she is beautiful but now he can't explain also he was hard again. He close the door and move towards her then he sit with her in tub and pull her towards himself, her nipple crashed with his hard chest, he start to kiss and bit on her neck, thought, with his one hand he held her full nipple and start to squeeze it, she was taking deep breath and moaning also with other he move towards her core and enter his finder inside her also he was thrusting deep inside her and Geet was moaning loudly Aa..ahh.h,  Jjii..iii aaah...hhh and her moaning was filled in the washroom. Then Maan made her turn back enter in length inside her slowly so that why she was relax but she was totally sore also she felt pain and with his hand he hold her both nipples and start pinching and squeezing it also he was kissing and biting on her back, neck and thought also she was given him more space.

Maan know he can't hold himself now as he was inside her then he close the shower and pick her in his arms take her to their room, he throw her on bed, she look at him fearfully also she want to stop him as she was in still pain and can't handle more but she remain quiet. Maan come on her top kiss her on lips and enter inside her and he was thrusting faster and then he increased his speed she was kissing him to forget the pain also she was digging her nails on his back. Now her energy become finish also now little blood start to flow from her lower part (friends I don't know about blood part just came in my mind and I wrote it if it is wrong then sorry) as she was totally sore as it was her first time also due to continuously love making now she was having serve pain and tears were following from eyes like a water but still he didn't leave her. Maan left her lips and  harshly start to kiss and bit on her nipples she was about to shout in pain but he held her mouth, tears were not able to stop and she was moving her head in right to left in pain also held bed sheet tightly in her hands and begging him through her eyes to stop but he didn't leave her, still thrusting inside her more deeply also his speed was high later when he enter in his seed inside her. Maan fell on her he was  going to moving his length out her he gave her few more hard thrust she felt more pain but still she remain quiet and her little bit energy also finished then Maan ask her. 

M. Geet are you fine I know I was wild but baby I am like this so you have to handle me like I am Okk as I have said you first you will feel pain but later you will use to it (she nodded her gave him small smile as there was no energy left in her) Okk Geet please do ready my breakfast as in 2 hour I have important meeting as now go and then later you make pari ready. (Saying her he left for study. Geet took the deep breath after few minutes gaining some courage she stand with very difficulty, went towards dressing area then she look saree to wear but she remember she can't wear it because on her body there was so many marks which was given by him and which turn in black in blue also they are clearly visible so she took a long frock suit and wear it and move down to make the breakfast.

When went down only she know how much pain she was having while walking and she enter in the kitchen and saw servants were doing there work when they saw her they wish morning and she gave them smile as her energy was down then she ask Nakul the head of servant.

G. Kaka is the breakfast is ready and what is left to make (nakul put his head down and said her)

N. Mam everything is ready but only sit coffee is left which I was going to make (but he was stop by Geet)

G. It's Okk kaka I will make that you should set the breakfast table (he nodded his head and move outside to do what he was asked to do. (Geet then took the deep breath and start making Maan's coffee while making the coffee she was thinking that in the one month of their marriage he was always good with her and his touch was soft and she like it but when yesterday and today in morning they were doing love making he was hard with her but still it give her so much pleasure but sometimes he was so hard that it give her so much pain with pleasure but that pain was very hard to bear it as he was taking his anger and frustration on her as he is seeing some else in her. As she was thinking this nakul called her and she come out of her thought .

N. Mam table is ready do you need anything else ( she nodded her head no and then put the coffee in his mug and move towards the dining table and set his things according to his like.

Plzzz friends like & comments 
Ignore spelling & grammar mistakes 
Thank you

Edited by T.Peru - 7 years ago
IlaTanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey bychance you posted sacred relation in kya kehna yaa i m having hallucination?>
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
For PM give me Buddy request
Thank you
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update poor geet maan to uspe toot pada she was all sore trying to get as much energy but maan was so wild with her though she was in pain but maan didn't stop he kept on going and geet had to bear the pain maan apologised to be wild but she has to get used it he ordered geet to make bf eventhough geet had no energy but she somehow managed to make bf for him thinking though she like the pleasure he gave her but he was diff when he was making love with her he was hard but he was in pain 
kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update. Maan is very harsh with Geet. He is not feeling her pain and not leaving her. Even than Geet is not saying a single word as he had saved her from her villagers. 
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow lovely emotional update..te way geet in pain even though she got pleasure and happy to pleasure my maan who saved but still she cant bear his wild love making , and my maan too was very harsh and claiming her as  if,if he leave she will vanish..so some thing happen tat made my maan beast while loving his geet..i love te update yar
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n nice update! well written! Maan is so harsh with her! she is in pain! bt does say anything! Maan says sorry! she gets breakfast ready! update soon