Frequent Posters

Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Congratulations for completing 100 pages Gaayu
arreddy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congo buddy.. 100 pages 🥳👏abb to update dena hi padega.. update soon buddy...
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

-Nii- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Edited...
I read it again now,why man😭...why😭
I'm drained I just feel soo bad, why miscarriage, seriously... Temme IF wants to know why miscarriage, gaya you're😭
How much will they cry...why can't shaggy die,it's all cos of her...
My heart goes out to ishita, how much will this lady just endure...just when she was happy with her life,this had to happen to her...why😭
I took him so much to get her react,n when she reacted it was for him not for the babies...
I'm happy he dealt with this himself... N didn't allow the family to intervene... Mihika needs to shut her mouth...she's got a potty mouth😆
And her reaction for loosing the babies...
I'm soo sad,she actually she's fine with him having a EMA but not with this miscarriage😭...that's the worst a woman can think or say,it just shows that... This I gonna be tough...

Raman...I can't even tell how bad I feel for him right now...he dreaded saying it to her,now when he finally said,she didn't react the way he wanted n when she reacted, she accused him,he knows she's running away from the truth but phir bhi soo bad for him, he to lost his kids😭...I don't know I just can't see them this heartbroken...
I want romance in the next part...
Continue soon...
Edited by -Nii- - 7 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update Gayu .
Too emotional to handle .
Someone please kill this shaggy .
Actually on a serious not gayu ,you should kill shaggy in this story which we can't ever expect in our yhm .
Loved the last scene most .
Poor raman he was living with somuch pain from last three months and now this ,why ishita is not responding .
Please don't let her happen anything .
Dekha Maine long comment diya na ,I m so scared .
Now update soon

madhavimanish32 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very emotional yaar
Rula diya yaar😭
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What was that .
How can ishita do this to raman .
She is blaming raman for all this .
Howcan she say that in order to hide his flings he is lying .
Very emotional part .beautifully written .
Do update soon
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg yeh kya tha Gaayu yaar this is such a big mess re everyone is shattered knowing d news wen Raman is trying his best to bring her out of shock and make her talk yaar and den wen she wokeup she was behaving as if nothing happened and she didn't listen anything and strted doing her work but Raman was on d verge of bursting yaar his taughts oh god his pain seeing her in dat pain this is sooo cruel yaar and den der she broke wen she heard him saying he may die and she reacted her immense love for him overpowered d taught of her loosing her babies but Raman wanted her to vent her pain regarding their babies and den she started crying but again she went into a denial mode and accused Raman for having an affair she very well knows he will not cheat her but this may give her heart some peace and she doesn't want to accept d fact dat she was indeed pregnant oh god really Gaayu this is too much to handle yaar bechare Ishra and den she ran to her Amma's arms and cried and asked her assurance dat she was barren and she can't bear a baby and den her Amma accepted her so dat she may get some peace but yaar I really feel bad for these two how will they come out of this grief and d taught of him having soo much pain and emotional made her cry and all her moments wen she wanted to feel d life inside her but she couldn't fee anything wen she actually had a part of them in her this is soo cruel yaar
arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!!!!! I felt really bad for ISHITA... Hope raman can handle her...only raman can cure her pain... And gayu pls make her conceive at the end pretty pleasr!!!!!
jaya1867 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update
very emotional
loved it
update soon