Loved it
Ishra...just beautiful 
DEEPIKAA0123 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
very nyc & amezng update continue
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was beautiful but what went wrong that he is behaving like this... Some idiot must have said something to him
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hello friends I m back .Here is the next OS of this thread but there is a slight change ,for the very first time I m attempting something on current track .you all know very well that OS is not my cup of tea ,that to on Yhm original ,bit difficult for me but I can't stop myself for writing this.Its my imagination scene after Ishita brought drunk raman to her house .This OS will contain song "Tum saath ho " which is suggested by my buddy "Sk sharmin".

TUM SAATH HO 

ishita opened the door and entered with drunk and uncouncious raman with her .she tucked him gently in the bed and covered him fully with duvet .she then glanced at him,she saw he was sleeping deeply but in his drunk state also he has those frowns of worry in his forehead ,he was time to time moaning something which is not fully audible to her but she can clearly see the drops of tears on the cors of his eyes.Any body who will see him in this state can easily say that this person is in deep pain,not physically but mentally .

Ishita couldn't stop her self she sat beside him and removed his big glasses to have a clear view of his face ,then she wipes the unshed tears which were ready to roll anytime from his eyes .she then caress his forehead and dropped a soft feathery kiss over there ,she then caresses his cheeks ,then she scooped his face in her both palms and dropped numerous kiss on his face ,feeling her touches he stirred a little and slept again .

She was admiring him when she recalled his harsh words " manhoos ho tum ,meri zingdgi ki sabse badi musibat tum ho .jab se tum aayi ho meri zindagi kharaab ho gayi hai .meri ruhi tumhe ishima nahin kehti to tumhe yahin gaadh deta( sorry friends I don't remember the actual dialogue ,so bear with me)"which are still very clear in her memory ,which still pirse her heart ,which never let her live peacefully .The words of him accusing her for ruhis dead and calling her bad omen of his life .she was recalling those words and tears started flowing from her eyes like rivers .

Ishita anyhow composed herself ,wiped her tears and spoke " Raman aap nahi chahte na ki main aapki zindagi mein rahoo ,main chali jaoongi ,aap chinta mat karo main chali jaaongi. U don't worry raman ,I will go from your life ,I was bad omen of your life ,you never wanted to see my face ,I will never show my face to you ."

Saying so see packed her bags and was about to leave the place ,when she again came back and looked deeply to him.she saw him with teary eyes and talked to Raman's sleeping state " Raman I m going ,but I don't want to go .Raman please ROK lo mujhe ,main nahi jaana chahti aapko chodkar." She again sat beside him and caressed his features as if beholding his image in her eyes .

Pal bhar thahar jaayo

Dil ye sambhal jaaye
Kaise tumhe roka karun
Meri taraf aata har gham phisal jaaye
Aankhon mein tum ko bharun
Bin bole baatein tumse karun
gar tum saath ho..
Agar tum saath ho

She leaned on him and kept her head on his chest as if listening to his heartbeat and spoke slowly ,drawing patterns in his chest " Raman I don't want to go ,I want to be with you ,live with you ." 

Behti rehti..
Nahar nadiya si teri duniya mein
Meri duniya hai teri chaahaton mein
Main dhal jaati hoon teri aadaton mein
gar tum saath ho

She was talking to him ,it seems that he listened her plead in his sleep also.He turned to other side ,holding her hand firmly ,tight enough that she can't free herself .she tried a lot but was unable to free herself from his hold,everytime she tries he started stirring in his sleep but she don't want him to wake and see her .so ishita decided that she will wait for a while and when his grip will get little loose she will go from there .she was waiting for him and was recalling her life with raman ,their bitter nok jhok in the begning ,which becomes sweet non jhok later ,then their support for each other then their blooming love ,their confession ,their moment of becoming one ,their fight over sarrogacy then the bhoot drama ,then her going to jail ,him pretending to kill her then nidhi kidnapping their little daughter and demanding ruhi in return of her .Then ruhis accident and him blaming ishita for ruhis death ,his bitter words and her attempting sucided ,each and everything .

Teri nazron mein hai tere sapne
Tere sapno mein hai naraazi
Mujhe lagta hai ke baatein dil ki
Hoti lafzon ki dhokebaazi
Tum saath ho ya na ho kya fark hai
Bedard thi zindagi bedard hai
Agar tum saath ho
Agar tum saath ho

She was recalling all this and tears were flowing without stopping ,between her  cries she tried many times to take her hand but still he was holding it tightly as if Raman knows in his sleep that he is holding his ishitas hand .
Exhausted  with continues cries she also drifted to sleep .

Palkein jhapakte hi din ye nikal jaaye
Bethi bethi bhaagi phirun
Meri taraf aata har gham phisal jaaye
Aankhon mein tum ko bharun
Bin bole baatein tumse karun
gar tum saath ho
Agar tum saath ho

Raman was sleeping peacefully holding ishitas hand and she was sleeping beside him in her half laying position.Though Raman was drunk and ishita slept after crying a lot that to in her half sitting position it was the most peaceful sleep after years .its almost in the morning when raman woke ,gaining his consciousness.He got up holding his head ,as he was having hangover ,he without opening his eyes shouted " neelu nimbu paani bana de ", saying so he tried to climb down the bed ,but banged with ishita who was sleeping in her sitting position and now was wide awake .she immediately tried to hide her face in her dupatta but raman was swift enough to see her face before she hides it .

Raman was happily shocked to see his ishita alive in front of him ,his eyes popped out and mouth left open with perfect O.Then also she tried to wore tge veil but this time he snatched it and threw it away ,she can she changes of emotions in his eyes ,atfirst it was shock then happiness than anger ,then sadness .

Ishita spoke immediately ,thinking that he will again shout on her " Raman I m sorry ,I will go...

She cannot complete her words as he shussed her with him palms then ,cupped her face and looked her thoroughly ,then he slid his hands on her hairs ,she closed her eyes feeling his touch while he pulled her for a bone crushing hug .

After a while he pulled her from him and asked cupping her face again " ish ishi ishita tum zinda ho ,kahan thi ab take ,Maine socha ..."

His voice trailed in his mouth out of happiness and her image get blurred due to teats in his eyes .she was noticing this like a mute spectator ,holding her emotions as if she was waiting for his outburst that how come she came back in his life but instead she heard 
" you were alive then also you were far from me. Mere pass nahi aa sakti thi ".

Saying so he looked at her ,she opened her mouth to speak something but he again started speaking " aati bhi kaise ,Maine itna kuch Jo bol diya tha ".

Tears started rolling from both pairs of eyes,ishita tried to speak something but again he interrupted her and spoke " lekin tum kyun nahi aayi tumhe pata haina ki tumhara ravan Kumar pagal hai ,gusse mein kuch bhi bolts hain ,tumhe wapas aana chahiye tha aur mujhe theek karna chahiye that ,bilkul usi tarah jayse tab kiya tha jab main tumhe chodkar Singapore ja raha tha ,same like that time when I assumed that I was going to die and gave my company to you ".

Ishita was now smiling through her tears listening to him so was he ,he pulled her to him and joined their foreheads and spoke " I know I was at fault but you went away without  looking back for once .I m so sorry ishita ,please don't complain as I can't give you explanation on my each and every word but only can say ,I went overboard in anger ."

Saying so he hugged her tight ,she also wounded her arms around him and reciprocated the hug .After a while he spoke again " but not only me ,you were also at fault how can you go like this ,leaving your whole world behind you ,forget me ,ma papa ,amma appa,adi RU..." He stopped in mid as both of them recalled the bitter truth of their life that their angel ruhi is not with them.

I( crying bitterly)- main kaise aati raman Maine hamari rooh ko kho diya .

R- it was not your fault but our bad fate .she was an angel who brought us together .

After that they cried together for their daughter which they missed seven years back .They talked and ended all there differences .

Teri nazron mein hai tere sapne
Tere sapno mein hai naraazi
Mujhe lagta hai ke baatein dil ki
Hoti lafzon ki dhokebaazi
Tum saath ho ya na ho kya fark hai
Bedard thi zindagi bedard hai
Agar tum saath ho
Agar tum saath ho

That's all for now friends .I know I m bit late ,as story has gone beyond this but still I hope you people will like it .Enjoy reading and hit like buttons .do drop your comments . 
Edited by Divanru - 7 years ago
DEEPIKAA0123 thumbnail
ur suna suna lamha lamha os is brilliant plz continue soon and sorry for late comment.
DEEPIKAA0123 thumbnail
very interesting and nice plz update full os of tum saath ho os divanru dear continue soon
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends updated new OS .have a look .
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome
thanks 4 the pm
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Superb OS...
Just loved it