Why to marry before killing??

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Why Appu needs to marry Malay to kill or take revenge from the Mittal..Obviously she's going to use her power of being a vishkanya...
it would not have been much more easy for her to only scratch one by one and kill them??
Her blood does not contain only venom but must be containing a sort of gasoline, petrol or gas that if it drips it can catch fire...😆😆(sorry this is a bit funny)
what do you all think about it and her blood quality???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I would also like to know what's going on in her head and how she intends to destroy the family. This is 1 cool blue girl she is rarely rattled so I wonder what her game plan is. I guess the cvs plan is to have a good Bahu who is gona torture her in laws. And oh god her blood it seems it can be used for anything fire now that is kind of hot lol. I am also wondering what next it can be used for. Bt this Apu is 1 intelligent girl I am looking for her revenge
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have been wondering the same since Kalpana revealed how/why she raised Appu for revenge. I just cannot get why does Malay need to be in love, or why marry? Few scratches here and there could do the trick.
This is one of the reasons, I keep thinking (should say hoping) if there is bigger plan or more secrets. Otherwise just to kill 6 people, you meet daily or at least are easy enough to access -- marry and kill plan seems excessive. Main target Malay is the easiest of all. ðŸ˜†
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
if she will scratch nd kill evryone how can cvs drag the story lol,k jokes aprt am still nt gettng appuz plan nd motive
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think to make them suffer on a daily basis,to watch everythig they love disappear.
 Who know we will see as time goes on, but the girl is deadly. She is a walking weapon of mass destruction.
Edited by latanzia - 8 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Why Appu needs to marry Malay to kill or take revenge from the Mittal..Obviously she's going to use her power of being a vishkanya...
it would not have been much more easy for her to only scratch one by one and kill them??
Her blood does not contain only venom but must be containing a sort of gasoline, petrol or gas that if it drips it can catch fire...😆😆(sorry this is a bit funny)
what do you all think about it and her blood quality???

That struck me as well - looks like her blood has great dehydrating power, which is what dries up any vegetation to the point that the ambient temperature is enough to set it on fire 😆

I don't think Kalpana wanted her to marry Malloy.  She wanted Malloy to get smitten by her, in a way that could only endanger him.  She was shocked when Appu told her that she too loves him back.  She likely wanted to use Appu to kill Malloy, and once he got his revenge, figure out a way to make her normal, if possible, and then let her marry the guy of her choice.

Marriage was Nandita's idea.  While Appu did say that if Malloy could restore the dignity of her family, that she'd become his, she didn't instantly offer herself as the reward, nor did Malloy claim it.  It was Nandita who asked for her hand, knowing that the only way to stop Malloy's infatuation w/ her was to get her, and then either kill her, which she failed to do, or get Malloy sick of her some other way.

Now, Appu seems to have convinced Kalpana that she can cause enough havoc just by psyching them, and doesn't plan to use her venom.  Let's see if that works