Views

Users

Frequent Posters

labi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ..optimist..

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

Haha... Right... Previous chapter ended with I Love You and this one ended with I Hate You... But there's another thing... I Love You was said by Arnav, and I Hate You bu Khushi... 
Yes, you had guessed it... Hmm, Khushi can't just forget everything and move on... Especially after Arnav's accident. She did try to, but nor any more. She has given up now... She can't see Arnav, the person she loves so much, suffer. 

Keep up the hope till you get to read the next and the last chapter... πŸ˜‰

Yes, I have an exam... So will be away for a while... A week or 10 days maybe... So thought of posting all the chapter before that... 
I will hopefully bring more stories when I return πŸ˜Š

Thanks dear for the comment πŸ˜³

I am also an optimist...so Miss.optimist I am keeping up that hopeπŸ˜†
Good luck for your exams and yeah come up with more good storiesπŸ˜›
Sonalikarhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...but now khushi has taken a wrong decision..hope arnav will able to change her decision...loved the way khushi's grandfather have supported her ...waiting to see arnav and khushi together ...
..optimist.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you dear πŸ˜³
..optimist.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..KittyKat..

I have an exam today and I'm reading your story... See it's that good :P

Totally addictive.

Please do send me a PM when you update.

-Saraa

Oh... Hehe... Thanks a lot Saraa πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Hope your exam's good πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

Will send you a PM when I update...

..optimist.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: labi

I am also an optimist...so Miss.optimist I am keeping up that hopeπŸ˜†
Good luck for your exams and yeah come up with more good storiesπŸ˜›

Yo... Optimist... Hi-Five!! πŸ˜‰

Thank you so much dear πŸ˜Š Willing to write more stories... Let's see πŸ˜›
..optimist.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonalikarhi

loved the update...but now khushi has taken a wrong decision..hope arnav will able to change her decision...loved the way khushi's grandfather have supported her ...waiting to see arnav and khushi together ...

Thank you so much πŸ˜³
Khushi's grandfather tried to convince and and that changed her mind too... But then this accident scared Khushi...
Let's see what Arnav does now... Will he convince Khushi, or will he accept her decision?
Jaanne ke liye dekhte rahiye yeh thread πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
..optimist.. thumbnail

Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ
..optimist.. thumbnail
Thank you everyone for liking the story and for your lovely comments... πŸ€—
..optimist.. thumbnail
Get ready for the last chapter πŸ˜‰
..optimist.. thumbnail

Link to CHAPTER 11

[Banner Credit : Kiddo_Star aka Shreya]

Chapter 12

The battery of Arnav's phone had got discharged. Arnav tried to call Khushi from Kaveri Mausi's phone but Khushi's phone was switched off. He tried again and again but in vain. His eyes filled with tears. Kaveri Mausi sat beside him and told him to lay back. "Everything will be fine, Arnav... Right now, you need to take rest" she said. 

"Why Kaveri Mausi? Why did she say that? Why does she hate me so much? Kya main itna bura hoon, Mausi??" Arnav couldn't believe all this had happened. "Tell me, Mausi... Am I so bad? Peheli baar kisi ladki se pyaar kiya... Aur badle mein yeh mila mujhe... I got hatred in return for all the love I have for her... Why Mausi?" Kaveri Mausi didn't know what to say. "Kya maine kuchh galat kiya?" asked Arnav. 

"Shhh... Chup ho jaao Arnav... Shant ho jaao... You did no wrong, beta. There must be some other reason she said that. Don't worry Arnav, sab theek ho jaayega, ok?"

"Yes Mausi... I am sure, something has happened in her past... and that's what is troubling her. I need to talk to her Mausi, but her phone is switched off damn it!!" said Arnav in frustration. "We must go home... Right now!!"

"But Arnav, doctor has said that they will discharge you day after tomorrow..." said Kaveri Mausi, worried.

"No Mausi, I need to go home right now!! I must see Khushi as soon as possible!" saying so, Arnav got out of bed.

Arnav requested the doctor and hospital authorities to let him leave. They allowed him to but on his own risk. And right now, Arnav was ready to take any risk whatsoever to bring his Khushi back!

Arnav and Kaveri Mausi reached home. Ramu Kaka was glad to see that Arnav was alright. 

The moment they entered, Arnav began calling out for Khushi. "Khushi??" he began looking for her, "Khushi, where are you? I need to talk to you Khushi... Please!!

"Khushi Madam toh chali gayi, Saab!" told Ramu Kaka.

Kaveri Mausi and Arnav were shocked. 

"Chali gayi? Where did she go??" asked Arnav impatiently.

"She was crying badly" told Ramu Kaka, "She took her bag and everything, and left. I tried to stop her, I even asked her what had happened and where she was going... But she left without saying anything..."

Arnav didn't know what to do. He felt helpless now. He realised that his phone had got discharged so he kept it for charging.

Kaveri Mausi and Ramu Kaka tried to relax Arnav. He was already feeling weak due to the injury. And now he felt weaker. As if he had lost every hope. As if there was nothing good left in life...

Arnav took his phone to try calling Khushi again, and then he saw a new message. It was Khushi's. he opened it and was surprised to see "I love you too". He immediately showed it to Kaveri Mausi. 
"She loves me Mausi! Khushi loves me!" he cried in excitement. "But why did she say that she hates me?" he wondered. "I must meet her Mausi... I know she must have gone to her home. I ought to know the reason why she said that even when she loves me! I must leave immediately!"

"Wait Arnav, I will come along.." said Kaveri Mausi.

They both soon left for Pune.

Arnav had noted down Khushi's address that was there on her application form for the internship. He, along with Kaveri Mausi, reached the place. He rang the doorbell. An old man opened the door. 

"This must be Baba" thought Arnav. "Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta?" he asked. "I am Arnav... Arnav Singh Raizada" he introduced himself. 

Baba invited Arnav and Kaveri Mausi to come inside. Serving them water, he said, "I am sorry, but Khushi is not here"

Arnav became more restless now. "Baba, please... I know she is here... I am very sure about it! I just want to talk to her... Just once..." requested Arnav. "Please Baba, I need to talk to Khushi... I need to know why she ran away... I know there is something about her past that is troubling her... I have the right to know, Baba! I love her... I really do!" said Arnav helplessly.

Baba could see how genuine Arnav was. His love was true. And he did have the right to know everything.

Baba told everything to Arnav and Kaveri Mausi. Both were shocked and surprised to know Khushi's past. They were shocked to know the mentality of people and the way they treated Khushi. Now Arnav knew why Khushi seemed so sad and why she ran away from him. That was because she wanted Arnav to be fine... Because she loved him...!

"Baba, don't worry... I promise to keep Khushi happy, always! Khushi is my responsibility from now on. Please let her be mine..." said Arnav.

"What problem will I have, beta... I will be more than happy... But will she be ready?" said Baba, concerned.

"Leave that to me Baba... Just let me meet her.. Trust me, Baba" said Arnav.

Arnav was standing in front of a room. The door was partly open. There was darkness inside. The door creaked as Arnav slowly pushed it open. "Khushi" called out Arnav, "I know you are in there..." There was no reply. "Khushi... I have come here only for you... And you know that!" said Arnav. Still no reply. "I know everything now... I know what had happened... And I still love you... Rather, I love you more now!" Everything was silent. "I have come here to make you mine, Khushi... And we are gonna have a great life together, trust me!" There was not a single sound. "Khushi, why are you doing this to me? And why are you doing this to yourself? Come out of this darkness, come out of your dark past and see how bright and beautiful life is!" No reply at all. "Tumhein meri kasam hai, Khushi!!" and the next instant Arnav felt a sudden thrust against his chest as Khushi came and hugged him tightly. She was crying her heart out. Arnav wrapped her in his arms. He tried to comfort her. "Shh... Buss Khushi... Chup ho jaao..." But Khushi kept crying. "Khushi... shant ho jaao, kitna rougi... Everything's gonna be fine now. I am here with you... and I will always be!"

Khushi held him more tightly, clutching his shirt in her fists. Arnav rubbed her back, trying to calm her down. They stood there silently in each other's arms till Khushi stopped crying. Arnav felt her shiver in his arms. He gently kissed her head as he gripped her tightly. 

"So, Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta... Will you marry me?" he asked holding her. 

A strange fear crept over Khushi. "What if something happens to you... You met with an accident yesterday just because I sent you the message... what if something..."

"Khushi, Khushi what are you saying, haan?!" Arnav interrupted her. "Nothing will happen to me until you are with me... But yes, Something will surely happen to me if you deny to marry me..." he said winking... "I might die..."

"Shhh" said Khushi placing her palm on his lips. "Never say that, please!"

Moving aside her hand, Arnav said, "So tell me now, will you marry me?

Khushi didn't dare to say yes.

"Do you believe in me, Khushi?" asked Arnav.

"I do..." replied Khushi.

"Do you believe in our love?" asked Arnav.

Khushi nodded in 'yes' as tears filled her eyes.

"Then trust me, Khushi... We both will make the world's best couple! And nothing will happen to me, I promise! Nothing at all..." assured Arnav.

Khushi hugged him again. "I love you, Arnav... I love you so much... Never leave me, please.." she said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I love you too, Khushi" said Arnav as he smiled knowing that Khushi was his... forever!!

PS : Will post the EPILOGUE in a few hours... It will be a very short one... Just to show how ArShi's life is after a while... 
Edited by ..optimist.. - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS