Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode 170
Ranveer drove his car and where he stopped the car in front of a shop. He got down from the car and locked the car and saw the shop. He started to walk towards the shop where the shop welcomed him with a board "Mother care". He entered the shop where the shop person welcomed him.
shop person:What can I do for you sir?
Ranveer: I want a baby walker.
shop person: Sure sir come with me.

He took Ranveer to a section where variety of baby walker was kept for display. The person who welcome him told the other person to show the walker and shaking his head to Ranveer he left the place.
Sales Person:(showing some walker):These are the latest models Sir. Which one would you like to have sir?
Ranveer(seeing a pink color walker): How about that pink color walker?
Sales person(took that walker and kept near him): This one has the comfortable seat for the baby to sit in it. This has music when the baby(showing the buttons in front of the walker) hit these buttons she will be happy to hear the music and lights that play as a rhythmic to it. When you don't want the lights too you can off it with this button. (showing a doll that was in front of the walker) This doll can be used for the baby to play. We can rotate the doll in 360 degree sir.
Ranveer: Nice one(he saw all the other walker and this really sounded better to him): Okay give this walker itself.
Sales person:Fine sir..Let me bill it.

Ranveer waited for the bill and when the bill came he paid the bill and a sales person brought the walker till his car and he told thank you to the sales person and got in his car and started to drive towards his house.
RANVEER'S HOUSE...
Raagini was cutely sitting in Ishani's lap where Ishani was keeping a cartoon book in her hand and showing the character to Raagini.
Ishani(showing Micky mouse):See Micky mouse..
Raagini cutely smiled touching the photo of Micky mouse and brought her hand and touched Ishani's cheeks in happiness.
Ishani kissed her little hands and softly caressed her hair.
where she was seeing Donald Duck and smiling they heard the knock in the door.
Ishani: Papa came.. Now come on sit in the floor and see the book okay.
Ishani made Raagini sit in the floor and she came and opened the door where Ranveer was standing with the walker in his hand and a smile in his face.
Ishani(with a surprise smile): you brought the walker?
Ranveer:When it is for my beti how will I forget?
Ishani: Hmm so nice of you come in..

Ranveer with a happy smile entered the house with the walker and he saw Raagini concentrating in the book where Ranveer kept the walker in front of her.
Ranveer;(in a cute voice):Raagini...
Raagini(raising her head and seeing Ranveer smiling): Hmmm (she left the book and saw Ranveer with a smile).
Ranveer(came to her and took her in his hand and lovingly made her sit in the walker): This is for you.

Ishani was really having a smile seeing her husband and daughter.
the way Ranveer's affection towards Raagini was really lovely to her eyes. Raagini really was so happy sitting in the walker.
Ranveer: you like it know? more than the one in Mumbai this walker is cute know?
Raagini was hitting the walker and when she touched the button the music started to play and lights were glowing in a rhythmic manner just to the way of song music. Raagini showed the lights and music to Ishani and Ranveer with a smile in her face.
Ranveer:Do you like it?
Raagini was smiling heavily with her lips. She cutely started to move the walker where now she is really so good in moving it. Ranveer and Ishani had a great smile in their faces seeing their daughter. She cutely moved and was going inside Ishani's room.
Ranveer(Turing and seeing Ishani who was seeing all these things):what happen Ishani?
Ishani:Really you both look so cute together and you made her smile to this much extreme.you prove to be a good father.
Ranveer(with a smile): Hmm of course I got to know it from Mota Babuji only. How he will take care of you know? He used to tell me that only two men cannot hurt Ishani. One was him and another one was me. But If Mota Babuji has seen what all hurting I gave you know? He would have really killed me.
Ishani:Nothing like that. Now don't feel guilty for anything okay. (smiling to him) you will take care of Raagini like my Papa know so she will happy for lifelong.
Ranveer: Hmm tk (he took money from his pocket and gave her): Have this.
Ishani:What is it?
Ranveer: This is for this month house expenses.Rs.25,000
Ishani(getting it): Hmm tk. Though you are RV you are giving the money as though a employee to me. Really happy that my man is not wasting money.
Ranveer:That and all is based on wives only. you are only running the house in the money I give you. Though you are a girl from rich family. Your expenses and way of handling the house is really so nice.
Ishani:Hmm thank you.Tk let me keep the money and come. Can I get you tea?
Ranveer: haan..

Giving a smile to him Ishani entered Ranveer's room and opening the cupboard she kept the money he gave. When she was up to turn Ranveer was standing in front of her.
Ishani(seeing him):What?
Ranveer made Ishani to hit her back in the cupboard which she didn't close still. He went close to her.
Ranveer:Finally you came to our room?
Ishani(with a smile keeping her hands in his shoulders): Haan
Ranveer: Tk give your husband something.
Ishani:yesterday night only you got kiss for me now what?
Ranveer(keeping his face close to her): you know what? If any employee give his wife that month salary know that day the wife will be so happy with him. Today your husband has given his salary and he has been a good father buying walker for his daughter.So give him something.
Ishani:(with a naughty smile);Really?But I won't
Ranveer;Tk show your cheek let me give.
Ishani:Oh really try to give me.

She stood with a happy smile where Ranveer was up to kiss her Raagini being in the walker was cutely entering their room. As he was about to kiss Raagini came near them and stopped the walker near them. she was smiling being in the walker. Ishani cutely pushed Ranveer and laughed at him.
Ishani(sitting near the walker of Raagini and seeing Ranveer):Raagini beta tell your Papa that he should reduce his naughtiness. Tell him that if he didn't reduce you will surely come and make him stop his naughtiness.
Raagini smiled at Ishani and Ranveer where..
Ranveer(seeing Raagini): Raagini tell Mama that Ranveer is Raagini's Papa so there is no chance to reduce Naughtiness and tell your Mama that we both are born to be naughty and your Mama is born to handle us.
Raagini cutely smiled at Ranveer where Ishani saw both of them and gave a impossible head shake to them. The cutest family were having their lovely time.
NAINA'S HOUSE...
Naina after coming home throw her bag and she sat in the sofa with a frustration. Rithika came and saw her with a doubtful face.
Rithika:Naina..kya hua?
Naina: Does Ranveer loves Ishani from childhood?
Rithika(in a low tone): Haan Naina..
Naina:Why you didn't tell me till today?
Rithika: Actually there was no need to tell that. you wanted Ranveer means you should concentrate in that only.

Naina(in a doubtful face):Even being a childhood lover will Ranveer have mistrust Ishani? Do you think that will happen?
Rithika; Haan he will. They can be good friends but they never fit to be husband and wife.
Naina(in a confirmed tone):Are you sure?
Rithika: Haan Naina I am sure but tell me how you came to know about it?
Naina: I went walking with Ranveer today I was about to show Nirbhay bhaiya and Ishani's photo but before showing that photo I came to know Ranveer is loving Ishani from her 6 years. And before I could show the photo Ishani called Ranveer. He too left. He has arranged for a office cab for me. Here after I cannot go with him in the car too.
Rithika:Fine you show the photo as soon as you can. Ranveer will become mad at Ishani and they themselves will part their ways.
Naina(with a evil face): Haan I will...(seeing Rithika) But as I cannot show these photos today one idea is coming to my mind.
Rithika:What?
Naina:More than showing these photos to Ranveer let me send these photos today night to Ranveer.
Rithika:Wow it sounds good but if tomorrow he asks why you did like this means?
Naina:I will tell when you told me about the way you are loving Ishani I really felt sad for you knowing the way Ishani is cheating you. As a good friend to make you know the cheating going behind your back only I sent you these photos.
Rithika: Hmm okay. Send it today itself.
Naina: Haaan I will send it by today night.

RANVEER'S HOUSE.
As all the three finished their dinner. Ishani was making milk for Ranveer. Raagini was still playing in her walker. She was not at all ready to leave the walker. Ranveer was seeing his daughter with a smile sitting in the sofa and watching TV. Raagini entered their room where Ranveer got up and went to Kitchen when Ishani was adding sugar to the milk Ranveer cutely came and hugged her from behind.
Ishani:Ranveer.. chodo.. your Daughter started to use the walker she may come.
Ranveer(resting his chin in her shoulders): I know but promise me something..
Ishani: What?
Ranveer: When Raagini is sleeping you will give time for me and you will be with me.
Ishani(with a smile catching his cheeks): hmmm I will..
Ranveer;Thank you.

He cutely left her and Ishani gave him the milk glass. Ranveer got it and he started to move to his room. Ishani too started to move to their room. Ranveer sat in the bed where Raagini was still playing in the walker. Ishani came and locked their room.
Ishani(seeing Raagini);Raagini its time for bed Baby come know lets sleep.
Raagini shook her head as no with a smile in her face.
Ishani come know Baby you can play in the walker tomorrow too..
Raagini was not at all ready to leave where she was moving the walker to the place where all she wanted to go.
Ranveer(drinking the milk and seeing Ishani): Ishani madam Vaghela's are not that easy to handle.
Ishani(came and stood near the bed and saw him):Really?
Ranveer: haan you have see all of us know? My Maa where you able to handle my Maa once? No. Then My Papa he is a nice man by nature so you were able to handle him. Next is Me where you able to bring down my anger before and all? No Even now it will take a long time for you. So Vaghela's are not that easy my dear wife.
Ishani(seeing him with a smile):Really?
Ranveer: Haan see now too you will not be able to handle Raagini she won't give up her stubbornness that easily.(with a smile):Vaghela's know?
Ishani:Wait a while Mr.Vaghela.(she turned to Raagini who was touching the flower vase bottom sitting in the walker):Raagini..
Raagini turned and saw Ishani with a innocent look.
Ishani(with a smile): If you come to Mama now know Mama will have you in my hug till you sleep today.

Where this was the moment the cute moved the walker so fast and she came to Ishani with a smile. Raagini brought the walker near Ishani and showed her hands. Ishani took her in her hand and saw her with smile. Ishani turned to Ranveer and signed him how raising her eye brows. Ranveer showed her thumbs up with a smile.
He kept his milk glass after drinking it and he laid in the bed where Ishani brought Raagini to the bed and Raagini cutely hugged Ishani. She started to make her sleep.
MID NIGHT 2 O CLOCK...
The day was drawing to mid night. It was exactly mid night 2 o clock. Ranveer and Ishani were sleeping in the bed where Raagini was in her cradle. As they were in their deep sleep Ranveer's mobile was beeping continuously where this disturbed Ranveer's sleep. He was irritated as his sleep was disturbed. His mobile was continuously kept on beeping. He got up and switched on the lamp and took his mobile.
Ranveer(rubbing his face and saw the mobile):What is this whats app messages?
Ranveer made himself okay he opened the Whats app where all the photos were loading. He got to know it is Naina's number.
Ranveer(in a doubtful tone); Naina? why this girl is sending photos to me? That too in this time.
When the photos were loaded Ranveer saw the photos where Nirbhay was near Ishani. He started to see all the photos carefully where all the photos Nirbhay was happily smiling and Ishani was standing near him giving a made up smile. Some of the photos were Ishani was sitting with them in the dinning table and having her food. Ranveer saw all the photos and slowly turned and saw Ishani who was sleeping near him. He again saw the photo of Nirbhay and Ishani standing next to each other and they were smiling. Anger was clearly seen in his face.
To be continued ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

<font color="#3366CC"><font size="3"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Hi lovely friends,

Any of you watching Kuch Rang pyar ke aise bhi in Sony TV?

</font></font>
</font>

Yeah I watch it not regularly but sometime in a week and ek duje ke waste is also gud I watch that show
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Nice update aur I hope naina will get lesson after sending photos
1ishveerian thumbnail
Hey hi dear Sakshi,
The episodes are going good..,

Let's see what will happen,
Hope Ranveer will trust Ishani only,
And all his anger skill b for naina ,,

Keep rocking
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey hi dear two back to back updates thanx for that. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
OK starting with their romNce o this ranveer is so romantic he brought ishani in that room but reason ishani gave was awesome what he did he should know but the way he assured her was very nice ๐Ÿ‘
Kiss haye
I knew it this will come so ishani is scared of pregnancy that was hell awesome conversation ranveer was blaming her she called him ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Naina what the hell I like that thing when ranveer compares ishani with naina and then loves her even more
But that was good that naina plan failed because ranveer will love and trust ishani more than anything ๐Ÿ˜‰ I liked that scene
Now she is doing big mistake by sending pics aab aayega maza
Oh ishveer and their romance but that was very nice how ragini interrupted them well now she is on walker then she can come anywhere
Let's see what ranveer does I so love your story dear you make everything interesting.Waitng for next please do soon
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hola pretty girl๐Ÿค—
How are u?

2 updates๐Ÿฅณ Loved them , happy to see IshVeers love, hope Ranveer teach Naina a big lesson and hugs ishani protectivly

Ragini is adorbs Loved the picture you choose๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Update next soon๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Ishani okay dear keep reading ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

hi dear thanks for this comment but I cannot get what you are telling. you are telling that the idea I have kept is working for you or you have some other work?
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnYa_ArMan

Hey Sakshi๐Ÿ˜Š

Hw are u doing?? 

Finally I got some time and just read last 3 parts๐Ÿ˜›

I swear you write so beautifully ๐Ÿ˜Š nva had a doubt in it.

Woww! Ragini is just shooo cute๐Ÿ˜ณ

OMG Ishveer romanceโ˜บ๏ธ that was the best part

Hate Naina so much๐Ÿ˜ก

Really eager to read further and backward too๐Ÿ˜‰

Loads of Love and hugs๐Ÿค—
Afrah.

Hi Afrah,

thanks for the comment
ya dear I am fine. hope you are doing good too.

hmm happy that you got time and read my last 3 parts

happy that you like the way I write and thanks for it dear

glad that you liked Raagini and found her so cute

happy that you liked Ishveer romance and loved their part

Naina is a character to be hated so you can hate her darling

hmmm glad you are eager to read my story further and backward too
blessed to have you as a reader

love you a lot and hug you dear ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Yeah I watch it not regularly but sometime in a week and ek duje ke waste is also gud I watch that show

hmm okay dear after MATSH I am watching this show only just wanted to know whether anyone watching.