Tu aur main
Sarah India so gaya🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Awww this was damn cute
Originally posted by: pinky.padda
too cute
absolutely loved it
Originally posted by: FangirlForever
😎
Kya Likha Sani
🤣
❤️
Originally posted by: hasinig89
Sanno...yeh sab kab likha thune...
khair ..these r superb ❤️
especially 4th one "Best friends falling in love "
6.The Perks of Being Tall.
I am a tall guy. Always have been. It certainly had its advantages and disadvantages to it over the period of my life. Being able to reach shelves or pluck that out of reach mangoes from Ramu kaka's gardens were one of them advantages.
Having constant leg and back pains and hitting my head on doorways were definitely disadvantages. Suman always said being hit on the head way too many times for a normal person has caused my brain to malfunction at times. Yeah, she is silly.
I never had any particular fervid emotion to this structural anomaly of mine; I had long ago accepted it as a way of life.
But after marrying her, I have become quite fond of my height. Mainly because I get to see that cute frustrated look on her face as I tease her, making it impossible for her to use certain things because I would not let her.
It is also a great feeling when she runs at me and I am able to pick her up, it comes handy in ah-certain things, pleasurable things. And also because she makes a great little spoon, and she literally relies on me every time she wants something from the top shelf.
But the actual reason I love my height is because of her hugs.
Where my hands would wound tightly around her body and hers across my shoulders, my chin resting on her head, her scent of chocolate and citrus hitting my nostrils, it is a special kind of feeling.
Especially when she stands on the tip of her toes and reach up to kiss me.
That. That really takes the cake.
*****
5.The K.I.S.S.I.N.G Song
7.She Knows