Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishwarya_ASHnI thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: aishg1698

My pleasure :-) di pls update soon :-( i wanna see jodha jalal coming closure due to the attack :')

Pls pls pls update 😭
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aishg1698

Pls pls pls update 😭

Aree I have not completed writing yet.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

CHAPTER : 23

THE EMPRESS...

Jodha had witnessed the whole incident from the 2nd floor of the palace. The incident took place in such an instant of time, that she could not follow the pace! His majesty was happily waving his hand- suddenly he shrank his face in pain while clenching his shoulder with right hand... and then a pandemonium started among the crowd spontaneously; her brother started commanding the soldiers...everything happened at a blink of an eye... and then somebody informed that the emperor has been attacked with an arrow!

She did not understand the gravity of the incident even while running down the stairs... The emperor is a strong man; he can easily bear a mere wound of an arrow on shoulder. But when she got the first glimpse of him at the lounge, she got the first shock! She did not at all expect him to be so much vulnerable in between some minutes. He was being carried by some of the officers, drenched in blood, was shivering literally and trying his best to keep his eyes opened gathering all the strength he has... Jodha rushed to him; to hold his hands... he tried to touch her but could not.

When the most efficient and experienced doctor of Amer was hopelessly nodding his head while checking the pulse, and the physician of the emperor was preparing the antidotes as soon as possible, Jodha was sitting on the bed just by side of him, preparing herself for any worse news! His right palm was held by her, and she could feel the unstable pulse-beat... his chest was continuously going up and down due to the severe palpitation, with his head swaying from right to left on the pillow! He was unconscious, but the immense pain that was crashing his inner strength in every possible way could be felt by all. His wound has been dressed, and the necessary anti-venom medicines have been applied there; though from the expression of the doctors it was full on doubt that whether that is working at all or not. The room was overflowing with the tensed faces of the family members along with emperor's important courtiers, all were praying to their respective God's to do some miracle!

The royal doctor of Amer made a gesture to the personal physician of the emperor, as a reply, he sighed a deep hopeless breath and instructed one of his assistant to bring some ingredients for a new paste. There was a pin-drop silence inside the vast room except the sound of respirations, now a tearful weep from behind the curtain started to lament slowly. To reduce the fear that her mother was conveying through the weep in this silence Jodha spoke out "Kuch kahiye vaiydh Ji..."[Say something doctor...]

"Vish sarir me fail raha hay Kunwari Sa!" [The poison is spreading all over the body princess!]the doctor informed in a low voice. "Hume kuch naya upachar dhundna hoga!"[We have to search for new medicines.]

Jodha took a long breath as she heard her mother suddenly breaking in tears on her grand-mother's shoulder. "Shaguni Bai kahe rahe the kuch hoga parantu... itni bari amangal ka barta lekar ayi thi woh!"[ShaguniBai had told that something will happen but... she had come with such a terrible omen!]

"Maasa!" Jodha shouted a little to stop her. "Vaiydh Ji ko aapna kaam karne dijie! Or..." [Mother, let the doctor to do his work and...] she instructed "Sabko iss kamre me upasthit rahene ki avasyakta nehi! Agar avasyakta pari to hum sabko bula lenge.Ghar me nayi dulhaan aate hi itna bara kaand ho gaya, bechare pe kya bit rahi hogi; unke sath deneke liye bhi to kisi ki zarurat hay! Bhabisa..." She looked with a gentle authority. "Aap kamse kam unhe aapne kamre me to le jaiye!" [No need for everyone to be present here. I will call all in need. Such an accident happened just after the entry of new bride, just think what is going inside her! Someone is needed for her too. Bhabisa, at least take her to her room.]

Being surprised with the calm behavior of Jodha, her sister-in-law went off with some more women to lead the bride in her room. Jodha now looked at her brother Bhagwant Das. "Pata chala kon tha iss hamle ke piche? Kisiko bandhi banaya gaya hay? " [Has it revealed that who is behind the attack? Has anyone been arrested?]

Bhagwant Das nodded his head negatively. "Khoj chal raha hay! Humne adesh diya hay sainiko ko. Koi durg ki bahar na jaa paye aisa prabandh kiya gaya hay!"[Search is going on. I have instructed the soldiers. None can leave the fort.] He answered.

"Kisne kiya hoga itna bara duhsahas!"[Who dared to do this?] Jodha murmured with firm eyes fixed on her ailing husband's face. "Koi sadharan satru ka karya to nehi lagta! Kya Agra me jo sharayantra racha ja raha tha yeh usika hissa hay? Or fir Sharifuddin... yeah Kabul se Mah-Chuchak Begam..." [Does not seem to be a normal enemy! Is it a part of the conspiracy of Agra? Or Sharifuddin or Mah-Chuchak Begam of Kabul...] she kept on counting, while calculating something else in her head. Just then Jalal started coughing and a suppressed moan came out from his quivering lips. The team of doctors became tensed and started trial in each possible ways- by dropping some liquid inside the space between his both lip, by keeping some pasted roots and leaves in front of his nose... Jodha gulped once to suppress the rock of anxiety inside and gripped the hand of him which she was holding. She is the Empress; she has to stay strong when the emperor has fallen weak!

While rubbing his palm in the instruction of the doctor, she started speaking to her father. "Bapusa aap abhi ke abhi ek aapat-kalin baithak bulaiye; sare sabhasado ke sath baithke bichar-bimarsh prarambh kijie. Shahenshah pe pranghati hamla hua hay- or iss paristhiti ka lav uthane ke liye satruyon ki kami nehi hay! Turant suraksha prabandh par dhyan dijie..." [Father, you call a emergency meeting right now; start discussions with the courtiers. It had been a life-taking attack on the emperor- and we have lot of enemies to take advantage of this. Take care of defense right now...]

King Bharmal was meanwhile mute in nervousness. He got to speak after Jodha stopped. "O to hum karenge... parantu Jodha, jab tak Vaiydh ji kuch acche khabar nehi sunate hum kaise kisi or kaam me dhyan lagayenge!" [I will do it... but Jodha, how will I pay attention before doctor does not utter any good news?]

"Agar acchi khabar milne ki pratiksha karte rahe to paristhiti or bhi bigar jayegi!" [The situation will be worsen if you sit for good news now!] Jodha roared in a dignified way. "Jaiye baapusa! Hichkhichane ki samay nehi hay abhi!" [Go father, no time to hesitate now!]

The king sighed most sadly and commanded the other male officials to follow him. He has no strength to confront the logical order of his daughter, the Empress of Hindustan. Just at the moment a messenger entered into the room and whispered something in Bhagwant Das's ears. They got a bit excited and got out of the room.

Doctors were doing their work; Jodha got out of the room to see what her father and others are doing outside. Her father was yet to call a meeting; they were standing just outside, talking with each other in an important matter.

"Kya hua Bhaisaa?"[What happened brother?] Jodha pulled her veil over face and asked her brother directly. "Kya kaha dut ne? Ataatayi pakda gaya hay kya?" [What the messenger said? Has the attacker been arrested?]

"Nehi Jodha!" [No Jodha!] Her brother mentioned in a sad voice. "Ek pardeshi aadmi ka laash mila hay.  Zaher pike khudkhusi ki hay usne... Uske paas dhanush, tir or ek zaher ka dibba mila hay!"[A dead body of a foreigner is found. He has committed suicide by consuming poison... We have found bow-arrow and a tin of poison with him. ]

Jodha sighed hopelessly. A big clue to reach to the conspirator has gone forever! However, she thought for a while and then looked at her father with authoritative eyes.

"Baapusa, Yeh ghosna kar dijie ki Shahenshah aab swasth hay, or kisi bhi tarha ki parishani nehi hay." [Father, announce that the emperor is alright, and no problem is there right now.]She ordered in a clam voice. All including her father got excited.

"Kya shahenshah thik ho gaye hay? Unke hosh aaya  hay?"[Is he alright? He has got consciousness?] Maan Singh expressed in zeal. He was feeling most vulnerable from inside due to the jolt of incident.

"Nehi! Abhi koi kuch nehi kahe paa rahe hay!" [No. none can say nothing right now!] Jodha's voice drowned in certain nervousness for a moment. But she took no time to get back the calmness in voice. "Parantu prajayon ka yeh jaanna avasyak hay. Hume yeh khabar gupt rakne ka prayas karna hoga! Shahenshah ke pran sankat me hay yeh khabar mahal ki bahar nehi jaani chahiye!" [But subjects need to know that. We have to try hard to keep this secret! The news of the risk of emperor's life should not go outside the pa;ace!]

"Par..."[But...] TodarMal exclaimed but was stopped by the sign of Jodha's eyes. Her highness was to tell something.

"Aaplog humse zyada jante hay Agra ki paristhiti ke bareme. Uaha dharm-bidroh ke naam par kitne bare sharayantra racha ja raha hay uska gyan humse adhik aap sabko hay. Sharifuddin ke jarie Kabul ke sath Hindustan ka jo sangjog stapit hua tha uska paata bhi hay aap logoko. Bahar ke satruyon ke sath Rajdrohiyan milke kya sharyantra kar rahe hay uska andaja bhi hay sabko. To fir kya yeh soch pana bohot kathin hay ki unn sare sharayantr ke sath iss hamle ka koi gahera sambandh hay?"  [You all know about the condition of Agra better than me. You all know that a deep conspiracy is made there in the name of religious revolution. You all know about the connection of Hindustan and Kabul via Sharifuddin. You all can guess that the revels of Hindustan are plotting against the nation with enemies. So is it very tough to think that this incident is highly related with that conspiracy?]

"Ji Begam Sahiba..."[Yes your highness...] Mahesh Das spoke out on the behalf of all. "Satrupaksh yeh chate hay ki shahenshah ke anupasthiti me Hindustan durbal ho jaye, or o log uska lav utha sake." [Enemies want to weaken Hindustan in absence of the emperor, and to take advantage of that.]

"Iss liye hum durbal nehi par sakte!"[And for that only we cannot fall weak!] Jodha exclaimed. "Hume har haal me kheyal rakhna hoga taaki Shahenshah ke swasth ka khabar asli aatatayi tak na pouche! Jo aadmi unhe marne aya tha o mar gaya hay, o khabar nehi bhej payega... Parantu hum nehi jante ki koi or guptchar hay yeah nehi! Hum..." [We have to take care that the actual news of the emperor's health does not reach to the attacker! The assassin is dead, he is unable to send the news... but we don't know whether any spy is here or not! We...] She swiftly roamed her eyes around the whole room and lowered her voice. "Humari baat manie, nagar me ghoshna kar dijie ki shahenshah thik hay, or aaj raat ka utsav bhi sanghatit hoga!"[Listen to me; announce in the city that the emperor is alright, and the festival will also be conducted.]

"Utsav!"[Festival!] Maan Singh uttered with a lot of protest. Jodha sighed and touched his shoulder. "Vivah ke baki bidhiyan bhi sampann hoga Maan Singh. Hum abhi sabko adesh dete hay!"[The rituals of the marriage will be completed too Maan Singh, I am going to order everyone!] She lowered her voice even more. "Shahenshah ke swasth ki asli khabar bhitarmahal ke bahar nehi jaani chahiye. Sadharan das-dasiyon se bhi jitna chupaya jaa sake utnahi accha hay!" [The news of emperor's health should not go beyond the private quarter. It is better to hide it from the servants too!]

"Parantu... Nehi Buasa... Shaheshah ke iss haal me hum kaise aapne vivah-utsav manayenge..." [But, aunt... how will I enjoy my marriage celebration in this time...]Maan Singh's voice sank in helpless agony suddenly. He started moving his head left to right. King Bharmal also was in hesitation. "Iss halat me utsav ki bare me hum soch bhi kaise sakte hay!" [How can we even think about celebration now?]

"Aap utsav nehi bana rahe hay... Aap paristhiti anusaar karya kar rahe hay." [You are not celebrating... You are working under circumstance.]Jodha lashed out. "Abhi aap kya karenge or kya nehi o aapke iccha par nirbhar nehi kar raha hay. Aapko vabisya ki bare me sochna hay Bapusa!"[Now what will you do does not depend on your wish father. You have to think about future!] She held Maan Singh's hand. "Hum jante hay tumpe kya bit rahi hay Maan Singh! Parantu agar yehi adesh tumhe Shahenshah dete to kya tum bina kuch soche iska palan nehi karte?"[I know what is going on your mind Maan Singh! But would not you obey this order if it was given by the emperor?]

Her voice has something that compelled Maan Singh to agree. He sighed and went off the place. Bhagwant Das and other princes' of Amer also followed his path, perhaps to abide by the empress's order. "Hum rahenge Shahenshah ke sath! Unhe kuch nehi hoga Bapusa!"[I will be there with his majesty.Nothing will happen with him father!] Jodha assured her broken and hesitating father before he smiled and left the place.

"Todarmal ji, aap gupt rup se Agra se samachar lane ki kosish kijie... Uaha ka haal janna sabse avasyak hay!"[Todarmal ji, try to get news of Agra secretly. We need that most right now.] Her highness ordered in her usual authoritative tone. "Uss lash ka thik tarha se jaanch kiya jaye; kya paata hume kuch surag mile. Or Mahesh Das ji, Saltanant ke har kone me guptcharo ko bheja jaye... Sharifuddin ke sivay or kisi ke jarie Kabul ke Mah Chuchak Begam or Abul Mali Hindustan ke sath sangjog banaya hay yeah nehi o janna bhi avasyak hay.Or simant ke surakhsha prabandh par bises rup se dhyan diya jaye... " [Check that dead-body, may we get some clue. And Mahesh Das ji, send spy at each corner of the empire... We also need to know whether there is any other bridge between Hindustan and Kabul other than Sharifuddin.Give special attention on the defense of border... ] She stopped to take breath and then warned. "Dhyan rahe, sare karya gupt rup se hona chahiye.Kisiko malum na chale ki Shahenshah..."[Don't forget that we need to keep all as secret. None should get a clue that the emperor...] she did not complete the last sentence, stopped suddenly!

The important officers of Akbar's court readily accepted the command of the empress. In this moment of crisis she is the only one among all who can lead the whole nation on the behalf of the emperor! None except her has the state of mind to think calculatedly in this moment...

Jodha got inside the room. The room was full of an aroma of various kinds of herbal medicines; and there was even more silence than before. Even the cough and groan from Jalal's throat is not getting heard. One of the doctors is sitting numb placing his hand on the forehead; other one is rubbing his palms constantly.

Like a spellbound, Jodha put down herself beside her Shahenshah... Her eyes had become vacant suddenly! A moment ago when she left his side, he still had a trace of life in his face. His heart was beating fast, he was rubbing his head unconsciously, he was coughing, moaning, expressing his inner pain even in his unconsciousness but now... suddenly he has become mute! Mute and lifeless.

With shivering hands, Jodha touched the other hand of Jalal. Cold- it was extremely cold like ice... his face was becoming colourless and bluish in every moment. The corner of his lips, his pale colourless lips, had a slight trace of  white foamy semi-liquid... his eyes were closed, closed from earlier, but now they were lost in darkness... as if they are never going to be opened anymore!

Jodha's breathing rate increased after holding his hand even more tightly. She could not move her eyes from his face... she has witnessed the shadow of death on it...

FIGHT WITH DEATH...

The last trial of the doctor also was in vain. The two drops of specially-made strongest antivenom showed no action in the body of the emperor. He was still breathing very slowly, with his pulse rate decreasing in every minute... If this situation continues, he will be passing away before the night ends leaving the future of the empire at stake!

"Hum har samvab prayas kiye hay Begam Sahiba!"[We have tried all possible trials your highness!] The doctor uttered addressing Jodha with difficulty. "Vish ka prakop bhi kam ho gaya hay parantu..."[The affect of poison is reduced but...] he mumbled. "Khoon ke sath jitney bhi vish mil gaya tha o sare sarir me fail raha hay... koi bhi ausadhi kam nehi kar raha!" [The poison which was contaminated with blood is spreading all over the body... no medicines are working!]

Jodha did not respond as she was still gazing at his face which is becoming paler. "Begam Sahiba?" the doctor spoke out again, this time louder!

"Kuch karna hoga aapko. Kuch bhi karna hoga! Inhe hum kho nehi sakte... Agar iss samay Hindustan aapna Shahenshah kho diya to sarbanaas ho jayega! " [You have to do anything! We cannot lose him...If the nation loses the emperor now then it will be destructive!]Jodha reciprocated now without moving her eyes from his face. Her voice was trembling in unknown fear but had not lost the dignity of queen even in this moment. "Kuch or upachar bhi to hoga?" [There must have some treatment?]

"EK upay ses hay parantu..." [A way is still there but...] the doctor hesitated in saying. Jodha's eyes beamed in a new hope. "O jo bhi ho uska prayog kijie..." [Apply that!] she ordered.

"Begam Sahiba; uss prakriya ke fal biparit ho sakta hay!"[Your highness, that may lead to worse!] He warned. "Shahenshah bohot durbal hay abhi, agar sahe nehi paye to..." [The emperor is too weak now. What if he cannot bear that...]

"Shahenshah durbal nehi hay! O sahe lenge. Hume har samvab prayas karna hoga unhe jivit rakhne ka!" [He is not weak. He will bear. We have to do any possible trial to keep him alive!]Jodha roared. "Kya karenge aap log?"[What will you do?]

"Sare zaherile khoon bahar nikalna hoga..."[We will flush out the contaminated blood..] Hakim Sahab stated in a low voice. "Hum unke sarir ke kuch hisse katke sare khun bahar nikal lenge; sayad aisa karke unhe bacha paye. Par..." [We will make incision and flow the contaminated blood; maybe thus we could save him but...]He himself was unsure... "Bohot zyada khun bahega. Pahele se hi bohot khun bahe chuka hay; saas lene me taklif ho raha hay... or khun ke davao bhi kam hay!" [Too blood will flow. It has bleeded too much already; he is having breathing problems...and also blood pressure is low!]

"Iss prakriya me Shahenshah ke jivit rahene ke samvabna kitne pratisat hay?"[What is the percentage of surviving in this process?] Jodha asked controlling herself.

"paanch- chhe!" [5-6%]They sighed.

"Or iske bina?" [And without this?]

Both the doctors lowered their head and Jodha got the answer. "Aap chikitsha suru kijie... Hum anumati dete hay!"[You start treatment. I am giving permission!] She ordered.

There were no family members in the room except Jodha. She had ordered everyone to join the rituals of the marriage in order to show the world that everything is normal. All the persons except of this room know that the emperor has recovered; only taking rest... Only Moti Bai is working as the bridge between this room and outside, carrying the actual news of the health of emperor to the king and queen outside; and by the time she has not got a chance to carry good news! Bakshi Banu was sitting by her brother's side just some moments ago and caressing his hairs, but she got a go as her little daughter was finding her with teary eyes. Now Jodha was alone in the room, with her Shahenshah who is fighting the toughest battle of his life, the battle with death!

The assistants of the doctors had brought a bowl of boiling water. Hakim sahab poured the sharpen edges of their surgical instruments into that. The experienced doctor lit fire on a candle and heated a knife for some minutes. "Aap zara Shahenshah ho pakadke rakhie Begam Sahiba... Ghao ko jalana hoga!"[You hold his majesty, your highness... we need to burn the wound!] He instructed to Jodha who was staring at their activities without a blink. She nodded like a spellbound and held the right arm of the emperor tightly...

One of the assistant touched the heated knife cruelly on the wound and the unconscious body of Jalal jerked with a jolt of pain from inside. A strange sound automatically came out from his lifeless lips with his head being jumped half inch up from the pillow. Jodha's core of the heart also jerked out seeing these... a drop of tear spontaneously came out. But in between these she was relieved to see a little trace of life in him! They heated the knife again and pressed that on his healing wound; again the body shook and started shivering... Jodha gulped the bubble of trauma and got closer to Jalal, forcefully took his body-weight on her and made him to lean on her. Her hands had held his arms from both sides tightly to control the jerk. She could felt his every heart-beat, every pulse; she could feel the immense pain that is crashing him from inside... "Jaldi kijie Hakim Sahab! " [Make it quick doctor!]She murmured!

Hakim Sahab took another knife from the bowl as the others were prepared to hold him tightly. One of the assistants moved himself with an empty bowl, a bowl of hot water and a lot of cotton cloths. The incisions are needed to be dressed immediately. "Hume dijie!"[Give it to me!] Jodha told. She highly needed to do something to escape from the panic and trauma. 

The doctor prayed to his God for a moment and then incised a portion of skin beside the wound. Blackish blood started flowing immediately from the deep and delicate incision and wet the cloth that was covering him... Jodha took a long breath and held the empty bowl under the slit, and started washing that with the cloth readily. The doctor made the incision deeper and pressed the sides with the edge of knife... the flow of blood touched Jodha's hand and Jalal's head swung on her lap!

Jodha touched his forehead. It was wet with the drop of sweats; he was fighting to breath with all his strength. His lips were quivering, as if he wanted to murmur something. Jodha bent her ears towards his lips to hear him, but could hear nothing except a tormenting moan. The doctors have made some more incisions at some parts of his body... blackish poisoned blood is continuously spurted out. The bowl where Jodha was collecting the blood is overflowing. Jodha put the clean cotton cloth on those, the flow of blood wet her hand... Jodha, for a moment, lost to see that deep-red stream of blood. So much blood! For no reason Shaguni Bai's future prediction jostled in her mind!

From the expression of the doctors in was proven that they have done everything that was in their hands... they maximum contaminated blood has been flushed out, now everything is in the hand of God. With their instruction an assistant covered a blanket on the shivering body of the emperor. The doctors started rubbing his palms continuously, making medicines for him. The whole room was silent... more silent than death!  

But Jodha was lost... the activity of some moments ago has broken her usual calmness harshly! She was thinking very much logically and practically before that, but now all her senses of rationality and reasoning had lost in the sea of uncertainty and darkness. She was tensed a few moments ago too, mostly thinking about the future of the nation; but now she has got out of tension also... there is a dark blankness in front of her; and also her Shahenshah, who is hanging between the delicate level of life and death... She could see nothing beyond his pale face, she could hear nothing beyond his silent murmurs; only his bloods, which were still in her hand, were compelling her to get back into sense in every moment.

Suddenly Jalal started coughing again... the dry cough venting his lungs out. The doctors became even more excited and nervous. His fainted, dying body had suddenly become desperate to live again... just how the flame of a dying lamp lit up suddenly before being extinguished. Jodha started caressing his head which was swaying from left to right; with taking her lips closer to his ears... "Shahenshah! Kya hua Shahenshah!" [Shahenshah! What happened Shahenshah!]She called out desperately.

God knows if it was the result of Jodha's voice, or was bound to happen, but Jalal opened his eyes for once. He cast his vacant sight on Jodha's face, again murmured something through his shivering lips... Jodha forgot the situation, forgot that she is the empress surrounded by the medical team, even lost the dignity that she had not lost in the moment of crisis and almost cried out in excitement. "Shahenshah! Hum... hum Jodha hay... dekhiye; aab thik mahesoos kar rahe hay na?"[Shahenshah! See, I am Jodha... You are feeling better no?] She bent her head towards his lips. "Kya kahe rahe hay Shahenshah? Hum sun rahe hay... boliye..."[What are you saying Shahenshah? Tell me, I am listening...]

"O nehi sun rahe hay Begam Sahiba..."[he is not listening your highness...] the doctor sighed in a tired and helpless voice. "O abhi bhi hosh me nehi hay." [He is not in sense.]

Jodha picked up her head with a strange shock and gazed at his eyes. The charismatic bright eyes have not even a trace of life now...they were opened, yet blank. Jodha have not seen him ever like this! His eyes leaded her into an uncanny fear; with her hands gripping his palm even more strongly. He was coughing even now, his chest was restlessly going up and down, two drops of water dropped from the corner of eyes and... also a light trace of blood came out from his mouth resulting the doctors to cover their faces with palm!

Suddenly Jodha got  a jolt from inside... this scene is so much known to her... his little soft body was also shivering like this... his tiny face was slowly getting colourless... he was also unable to recognize his mother... there were the same silence in the room, and her little child lost forever in that silence... lost forever!

And now he is also going away forever?

"Nehi!"[No!] Jodha lost all her senses it seemed. She stood up with an uncanny surprise in her face, gazed to his face for some moments more; then ran out of the room...

PRECAP: "You cannot do this! I will not let you to..." The broken voice of Jodha suddenly pierced the air.

sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mindblowing ChappyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... I m speechless...but it's too sad yaar...make him come to life soon
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Poor jo 
Update soon buddy 
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Pahele previous chappy ka to unres karo.πŸ˜†
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

mindblowing ChappyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... I m speechless...but it's too sad yaar...make him come to life soon

Thank you.😳 he will be alright very soon.πŸ˜ƒ
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Originally posted by: amitaprasad

excited ...being first.

Congo.πŸ˜† now tell how is the chapterπŸ˜ƒ
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavya_P

Poor jo