Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

priya showing her bitterness...hmm

taani is strong...
Linsie thumbnail

taani making stand in front rey good...

and replying your sister... sounds good to..
Linsie thumbnail

Rey clear his stand ... where she and rihanna is...

where priya is...

and taani hint her status also...
Linsie thumbnail

good be innocent.. but there is limit...

rey is in mission to flip taani...

with his talks and actions...
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Please update soon...
Waiting eagerly.
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ch-8 : Confused Feelings

Taani was in balcony of her room, gazing down at the father-daughter duo, who were enjoying themselves in pool. Since Rhianna was too small to sit in tube, Rey had her in his arms, securely which made her smile. He was over protective when it comes to Rhianna. And she could see how happy her little angel was, with her father which was another good thing. She loves to their daughter with him, the way they bond with each other, it was amusing to her but very heart warming sight to witness.

She couldn't hold her temptation back to join them, so she went inside the room and took out her black swimsuit and changed into it quickly, she wore her silk robe over it before she ran out of the room.

She reached the poolside and cleared her throat, to gain his attention and it worked. He look at her and raised his eyebrow at her, questioningly.

"Someone said, i can join. Is that offer still open?" Taani asked, looking at him with naughty glint. She watched how she laughed, she felt shiver ran down her spine. His sexiness will be death of her one day. She thought to herself and a grunt escaped her lips, she hate how he affects her.

"Join us, mommy-bear!" She heard his answer and grinning before she opened the knot of her robe and slide it off her body. She looked up and narrowed her eyes when she found him staring at her with hunger filled eyes. Though she wasn't the most confident one when it comes to showing her body off, but over the years, she has learnt to hide her discomfort.

"Enjoying the view,  mr. singhania." She asked, with teasing glint visible in her hazel orbs as she stepped inside the pool. She shivered slightly as cold water hit against her warm skin.

"I'm certainly enjoying the view." She heard his low tone and giggled softly, she swam toward him and Rhianna threw her arms in air when she saw her. Taani giggled and splashed water on her, making her laugh.

"My angel!" She leaned upward and placed a sloppy kiss on her chubby cheek.

"Taani, can i ask you something?" Rey asked her, she gave a small nod to him.

"Why aren't you in contact with your family?" Rey questioned him, choosing his words carefully. Taani let out a dry laugh at the mention of her family.

"They disowned me. I'm not longer part of their family." Taani told him while paying with water.

"What? But why?" She was shocked seeing him so surprised after hearing her.

"Because i slept with my sister's supposedly would be husband. And its a sin in their eyes. I ruined my sister's happiness so they punish me, by breaking every tie with me." Taani told him with a small smile but there was lots of pain hidden behind that smile.

She stare at him, trying to read his expressions but could read none. His face was blank, eyes deprived from any kind of emotions while he seems to having an inner battle.

"-but you were their favorite child. Priya used to say alot about how they always used to chose you over her." Rey told her, her brows knitted in confusion. When did that happened? True her parents loved her, but not more than priya. Priya was their first child, the most pampered one.

"I don't know why priya di said that, but thats not true. Priya di was most pampered child in our house, she was and will always be my parents favorite child. Thats why without thinking, they disowned me on one complaint of priya di." Taani answered him with honesty, she was genuinely confused after hearing him and he could see that.

"But why are we talking about all this?" Taani asked him, confusingly. Her voice seems to broke his trance, he blinked and look at her.

"I was just confused, thats why i asked." He told her, dismissing the matter. Taani shrugged and swam across the pool, doing some funny things to make her daughter laugh.

Rey smiled when Rhianna laughed seeing her mother's antics. He peck her cheek softly and concentrate on Rhianna's mother. He couldn't deny she looked most beautiful to him when she is in her 'mommy-bear' mode. And at the moment, he wanted nothing and take her in his arms, but then, his own confusing feelings would stop him.

Next part depends on response 

Please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
Missu_TR thumbnail
Aww lovely update 
Love it 
Rey talking about taani family nice 
Update soon