Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Myu..

kowsi... ๐Ÿ˜ณ ...this is awsome... ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ...Thanku so much for these works...
Your passion for writing... And your talent... ๐Ÿค— ... ๐Ÿ‘ ... i salute... Actually ... inspired from your works.. i have tried to write something.. But what to do.. My brain is full of... medicines...Creativity is dead... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thank you Myu!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿค—

Do post what you have written Myu! Nobody likes their works, it's the comments of others that makes us realise it

Even this one I didn't want to post it because I didn't like it but I wanted to know what you all would say so I posted

Do post yours!!
manaan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I fall in love with this bihaan after reading this., though I didn't like this side of bihaan. Now I really wanted to see this episodes all over again. Thankx for your work. U r awsome.
Kowsi thumbnail

Originally posted by: manaan

I fall in love with this bihaan after reading this., though I didn't like this side of bihaan. Now I really wanted to see this episodes all over again. Thankx for your work. U r awsome.

Thank you Rida๐Ÿค—Iactually liked that Bihaan in love! He was damn cute

Do watch it if you have the force to becasue it was a Trishakthi one๐Ÿ˜†
manaan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kowsi

Thank you Rida๐Ÿค—Iactually liked that Bihaan in love! He was damn cute

Do watch it if you have the force to becasue it was a Trishakthi one๐Ÿ˜†

And I edited trishakti episode by my self. And made them free of trishakti.
Kowsi thumbnail

Originally posted by: manaan

And I edited trishakti episode by my self. And made them free of trishakti.

Oh yeah!! Awesome!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
leonjay thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Kowsi, you have chosen a beautiful episode to analyse. Thank you for it. Your words shows how much innocent his love is. Tender budding of heart and it's state is explained very well. With you on his side to explain his state, we can feel how much he must have been crushed of his heart.  Even though I don't condone his present behavior, the base for his meanness explained well. Thanks for it.
However there is one thing I did not agree with you๐Ÿ˜ƒ, that is 'that he needed a push not to make him realise he is has fallen in love, but to make him believe that love existed and could happen to anyone even if you don't know anything about it'.

In POV, he needed that push to make him to realise what he feels for Thapki is love. When he heard from Bauji it is love, he felt shocked and disbelief but next moment there was happiness in his face. Like all love sick soul, he wanted to hear more about it  and wanted to make sure what he feels is really love.

Bold: I don't think he disbelieves love's existence, only disbelieves it happened to him that too with Thapki, who is just opposite him in most of the matters.

PS: I wanted to write this yesterday itself, only my keyboard which takes rest for 2 to 3 days in every two/ three months decided it needed rest, two days back. Now it recovered. Hence my so delayed comment.
Kowsi thumbnail

Originally posted by: leonjay

Hi Kowsi, you have chosen a beautiful episode to analyse. Thank you for it. Your words shows how much innocent his love is. Tender budding of heart and it's state is explained very well. With you on his side to explain his state, we can feel how much he must have been crushed of his heart.  Even though I don't condone his present behavior, the base for his meanness explained well. Thanks for it.
However there is one thing I did not agree with you๐Ÿ˜ƒ, that is 'that he needed a push not to make him realise he is has fallen in love, but to make him believe that love existed and could happen to anyone even if you don't know anything about it'.

In POV, he needed that push to make him to realise what he feels for Thapki is love. When he heard from Bauji it is love, he felt shocked and disbelief but next moment there was happiness in his face. Like all love sick soul, he wanted to hear more about it  and wanted to make sure what he feels is really love.

Bold: I don't think he disbelieves love's existence, only disbelieves it happened to him that too with Thapki, who is just opposite him in most of the matters.

PS: I wanted to write this yesterday itself, only my keyboard which takes rest for 2 to 3 days in every two/ three months decided it needed rest, two days back. Now it recovered. Hence my so delayed comment.

Thanks Jaya! No prob

Ahhh a point where we disagree! But I am with you that he didn't believe that it could happen to him
But he realised that it was love... in some way... as he said that he loved Bike so much, still he wasn't thinking about it like he was thinking about Thapki
And yes he so much wanted to hear from Bauji about Love

This Bihaan was so good
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it may be late for others but for me you have posted this analysis at the perfect time 
Bihaan's anger is not melting at all. So i was missing the old Bihaan so much. 
this beautifully written analysis of his realization and self-confession was an absolute treat to read..i loved it to the core ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Kowsi thumbnail

Originally posted by: dynamic_doll

it may be late for others but for me you have posted this analysis at the perfect time 

Bihaan's anger is not melting at all. So i was missing the old Bihaan so much. 
this beautifully written analysis of his realization and self-confession was an absolute treat to read..i loved it to the core ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you my Doll!! I was waiting to hear this!!๐Ÿค—

I too missed that Bihaan so much that's why I was motivated to write it even if it has been a month
Even if I love to read his hidden emotions when he hurts Thapki that Bihaan was mesmerising