Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sara06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh my god...what a shock!..I feel sorry for Priya she keeps getting cheated on!:(
Please update next part soon...waiting to know what Rey's reaction would be...is Priya going to be good or negative!...interesting!...
7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow !!!! Mind Blowing ...
Super - Duper Amazing ...
Awesome Update ...
Loved it...
Continue Soon...
Thanks for the PM... 😳
navk thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Superb update 
Loved it 
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aha hhhaa rey is not able to get over taani
Thoughts he want her like never before wow rey went to taani room and sleep nxt to her so he found his peace in taani haha taarey r crazy wahoo rey Luv Feisty taani omg rey kiss taani and to forget she kiss him back both have so much feeling for each other but they didn't realise it yet hmm what f**k priya is back to rey why I feel she is lying abt rey bro cheating her and why she came to rey pls updt soon thanks for PM
Diksha_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Waiting for next art eagerly... 😭
Cuteprincess6 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Omg...rey really kissed her
nd she too responded
slow steps towards beginning of new relationship
why the hell is priya here
abi b shanti ni h usko
waiting for nxt part
update soon
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update
taarey kissed 
what is priya doing 
i think she is lying 
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 6 was nice! 
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ch-7 : I Don't Want Her

Taani walked in living area, only to witness her sister hugging Rey while crying bitterly. A bitter feeling rose in heart, seeing him in another woman's arms after the kiss they had shared some minutes before. She cleared her throat and walked toward them, letting them know about her presence. Her brows knitted in confusion when Rey pushed priya away from him as soon as he saw her.

What happened to him?

She wondered, too confused to make out anything from his action.

"What happened, priya di? Are you alright?" Taani turned to her sister and asked her, concerned for her.

"None of your concern!" Priya hissed in anger, taani narrowed her eyes and walked away from there, knowing she wasn't welcomed there and she was not the one to beg infront of someone for life time. She accept she did a mistake and she had paid more than enough for her one mistake, but not anymore.

She walked inside the kitchen to get something for herself to eat. She was busy in making pancakes for herself when Rey walked inside the kitchen.

"I want to talk to you." Rey's voice broke her trance. Taani look at him.

"No. First you listen to me. If you had plans of going back to your ex, then why the hell did you try to come close to me? Get one thing straight in your head, mr. singhania, I'm not your sex toy and you have no right to play with me like this." Taani told him in sharp crisp tone.

"Will you listen to me or you have something more to say?" He spoke in sarcasm filled voice.

"No. I'm done for now. You can speak."

"First of all, I'm not a two timer. And secondly, your sister came here because ayaan cheated on her, they broke off and she wanted support." Rey told her, she gasped when she heard about her sister's broken engagement.

"Then go, give her support. I'm sure you must be happy, she is single and you both can be together." Taani replied to him, like it doesn't matter to her, but in reality it does.

"-but i don't want her." Those words left his lips, her eyes widen as she registered his words. She look at him, waited for him to explain further.

"If you ask me honestly, i don't want her. Many things has changed, i have changed and i'm no longer the guy who was crazy behind her." Rey told her further. Taani moved close to him, she look into his eyes, to find any kind of pain or regret, but she find none.

"But you love her. Right? If you are stopping yourself because of Rhianna, then please don't. Before her father, you are an individual-" Taani said to him, realizing he might be stopping himself because of Rhianna.

"I do have some feelings for her still, but they are fading away. They are not strong, like they used to be. And about Rhianna, I'm her father first, then an individual. And getting her a step mother is the last thing in my mind. I don't want my daughter to see her daddy with another woman than her mother. Its not a good thing for a kid to witness. It makes them grow bitter feelings for their parents, made them insecure which i would never want to happen with Rhianna. I know there is no relationship between us, but i guess thats alright." Rey told her, surprising her yet again.

Rey Singhania and talking nicely to her? Did he hit his head somewhere?

She wondered to herself and chuckled mentally.

"-and even i can ask the same to you, why you never moved on?" His question broke her trance, she look at him.

"Thank you but no thank you. I'm very much happy being single." Taani replied to him with a smile. Rey let out a chuckle.

"I'm going to see my baby-girl. And please, tell your sister to leave." Saying this, Rey walked out of the kitchen, leaving a surprised taani behind. She thought over the conversation they had, it won't be a lie if she say it was the most civil conversation they had till now.

Taani walked in living area, where she found her sister.

"Where is Rey?" Priya asked her, taani narrowed her eyes and sat on the couch with her pancakes plate in her hands.

"He is with Rhianna. And he said you can leave now." Taani told her while munching her pancakes happily.

"You must be happy after knowing about my broken engagement, right?" Priya sneered at her.

"Sorry to disappoint you, di, but i have more important things in life than gushing over you and your relationships." Taani replied back with same fierceness.

"Now excuse me, please, my daughter must be hungry-" Taani mumbled, she got up and left from there while Priya gaped at her cold response, then she too left from there seeing no one was paying heed to her and her emotions.

Taani walked inside her room and gasped when she saw the father-daughter duo, Rey was just in his swimming trunks while little rhianna was in her cute little bathing suit.

"Where are you both going?" Taani asked them, looking at him curiously.

"Poolside. Its sunday, so i thought why don't me & rhianna enjoy together-" Rey answered. her. Taani was surprised seeing him behaving so normally, like nothing had happened. She watched silently as he walked pass her, with Rhianna in his arms.

"And yeah! You can join us, if you want." Saying this, he walked out of the room while taani stood there dumbfounded. He was giving her shocks afters shocks today.

"Stop messing up with my heart, singhania." She groaned and fall on the bed, he was really making her feel different. And it scare the hell out of her..

Next part depends on response

Please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
lovelysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it
Thank god rey isnt gonna go back to priya
But i guess thats not the last of her 
Rey is so cute 
Hope to see more taarey scenes
Update next part soon