Plsss updatenext part soon.. 😭
ShifaD07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Amazing Start
TaaRey fight in start was cute,
happy that Rey is trying to move on from priya,
wow, now TaaRey are going to live together,
Eagerly waiting for next part, Update Soon.
Thanks for d PM.
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Congo for book 2! 
 Amazing chapter! 
skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update
Continue sooon
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful yaar 
Loved Book 2 
Loved the cute fight for the color for the dress of the baby
Awe I loved Rhianna reaction taking side of her daddy 
Ooh so Rey told her to come into his house but she also has some conditions 
Loved the chappy
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ch-2 Moving In With Him

"First condition, I want a separate room and no interference in my life from your side. Second condition, if you sleep around then please keep it outside the house. Seeing half naked girls roaming around in the house is the last thing i want Rhianna to witness. Third and Last condition, do whatever you want but make sure it doesn't affect mine or Rhianna's life in bad way." Taani told him about her few conditions. He was listening to her with utmost concentration, which she liked.

"I accept all your conditions, not that i have any other choice." Rey mumbled, a wide smile appeared on her face. She loves when she is in control and he doesn't act like an insensitive jerk that he was.

Rey got up from his place and took Rhianna in his arms. He turn to leave but stopped at the entrance.

"And one more thing, I don't sleep around. Pack your and Rhianna's stuff, you both will be moving in today itself." Saying this, he walked out of the room with Rhianna in his arms. Taani was staring at him retreating figure. She doesn't know if she should be happy about the little revelation or not? But she was surely happy that he wasn't sleeping around, she doesn't know the reason yet, but it was a nice thing.

Taani got up from her place and started her work of packing her and Rhianna's things. After hours of tiring work, she was finally done with her work. She placed the bags in corner and walked out of the room, in living area.

Rey was playing with Rhianna, she was sitting on his stomach, in his firm secured grip, Rey was making some funny yet cute faces making his little angel laugh. She took out her cell phone and ordered pizza for lunch, since she was too tired to cook anything. Taani smiled seeing them before she moved toward them.

"I have ordered pizza for lunch, is that okay with you?" Taani asked him, gaining his attention. He looked at her before he nodded positively in return.

"Cool. After lunch we can leave for your home." Taani said to him, she slumped down on the couch opposite to him. She could feel his intense gaze on her which she ignored and laid down on the couch, closed her eyes to relax.

Rey parked his car outside his mansion. Taani looked out of the window and narrowed her eyes seeing the magnificent mansion before her. Don't they have a normal house? She wondered to herself, amused at how much these singhania's spend on their houses. She opened the car door and stepped out of the car, then she opened the back seat car door and picked Rhianna in her arms, who was comfortable in her car seat.

"Servants will get the luggage, come with me." Rey came and stand beside her. Taani nodded and followed him as he walked inside the mansion and she was spell-bounded by the beauty of the mansion.

Rey gave a small tour of the mansion then took her upstairs in her bedroom which was next to his. Taani fell in love with the room the moment she stepped inside. Rhianna's baby cradle was placed next to the bed along with some stuff toys, she smiled. He had taken care of their daughter's needs.

"If you need anything, you can call me or any servant." Rey told her, she gave a small nod to him. Walking inside, she made Rhianna lay down in her cradle.

"My friends are coming over for dinner, I'll be busy with them-" Rey told her and she nodded in response, again. She doesn't have any interest in his friends thus doesn't ask for any further information. She fall on the bed on her belly after he left the room.

"God! I still can't believe i agree to live with him." She thought to herself and groaned at how complicated her life is turning, all she had dream of a decent job and happy family, a guy who would love her but here she had first two, but she still craves for love, but she knew its not possible.

Love is not in her fate.

Next part depends on the response.

Please do press the like button and comment.
Pindborg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Thanks for pm 
carter4 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
Taani moved in with rey
Taani's conditions were reasonable
Update soon