Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Congrats on the new story! intriguing prologue/intro! please post cs! thanks! update soon
janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for new story
thanks for pm dear
Madhuddian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
congo on the new story...
interesting start... Pls cont. soon.
Anotherstar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congo 4 new story nice concept
Endgame thumbnail
Congo 4 new story lovely concept
kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome intro.
Congrats for new story.
heycookie thumbnail
Interesting concept
cont soon
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Character sketch

Geet's family 
Geet Handa/ Khurana 
Geet is sweet, shy, soft spoken girl and her age is 20 year old. She was 7 year old when her parents die and then she had to live with her chacha and chachi to whom she fear as they never think ones to hurt her. As they say she had to do otherwise they will beat her also didn't give her food but she had to all the work if she felling good or not otherwise she will be punished. She is living in her house like a servant. Now it has become her habit to do all the work what she had been told what if it give her much pain but she bear all pain so that she can get little amount of love.

Geet's Chacha and Chachi
Geet's Chacha and Chachi both hate her they think her burden on them. Her chachi never left any change hurt her not only mentally but also physically and when she is hurt er chachi feel happy. Her chacha had a bad eye on her as she is beautiful also he know if he can get her then her wife will never say bad anything to him but he is waiting for right time.

Rajji Handa
She is Geet cousin who is 12 year old and who loves her and she is the only happiness of her also she is one who take care of her and with her Geet forget all her pain.

Khurana's family 
Maan Singh Khurana 
He is rude, arrogant,  young man, selfish who just think about himself and his age is 30 also he is know as MSK in business world and also he is the big business tycoon and from his name people fear. He is the sole owner of KC. For him after his family his work is most importantly and he hate lair. If someone try to hurt him or his family then God save that person. He try to write ho own destiny and also he read people face and its his positive point. He is the father of one and half month baby. He was soft and kind person also strict when it comes to work but last year something had happened from which he became rude and arrogant and loose trust on everyone.

Pari Maan Singh Khurana 
She is the daughter of Maan and Sameera. After her birth her mother die and she only had her father and she is one and half month old baby. She had some internal problems but (it will discuss in the story)

Maan's family 
  Maan was 10 year old when his parents died in accident, he was single child of his parents. He lived with his dadi whom he loved the most when he 26 year old due to dadi pressure he married with his friend Sameera who is kind and soft also modern girl. Their life was going good but destiny had some other plans when Sameera was 7 months pregnant she and dadi was coming for some function they had accident and dadi and Sameera die in accident but little pari was save. Pari is premature child.

Others character will introduce in the story.

Edited by T.Peru - 8 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Note
       Hello friends I was say that this is very dark ff or ss depends on story and here you will see different Maan or MSK who like to dominate and also didn't care about any other person feeling. Friends I want to say that suddenly this story comes in my mind so I thought to share it with you all but I want to also say that written many things that come in my mind, and when I thought if something like this happen in any where in this world then what will any girl will feel and if I have written something wrong then Plzzz forgive me. It is just for entertainment not to hurt someone feeling and when you read this story then Plzzz tell me if you like me to continue then I will or if you want to stop then I will stop writing and if you any questions about the story then ask me

Thank you all 
With love T.Peru

Edited by T.Peru - 8 years ago
neasya thumbnail
seems interesting dear...continue soon