Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritikaagrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

THE DAWN

CHAPTER 1

There was a rush between the clerks who were working in an organization to track down their boss's location.They were still trying to know where he may get lost ,even his ip address was not able to track down.His last location was Amsterdam but current was clearly unknown to them.

"Any progress"their leader asked.

"What a fool's team I am having,not even to trace a single thing about him" he screamed at all.

"Sorry sir..but we are trying our best from our sources to get him in touch"one of the person said with his confident mode.

"Wow..then I should clap for you that"says in sarcastic manner."I want the results within 48 hours...quick ...fast" "yes sir" he took a long sigh and closed his eyes thinking"where are you Randhir".

At night

The noise of three shots were heard in the long valley.A person was running as fast as he could to get into the safer side of the street.But the cops were trying hard to catch the criminal...as soon the street light goes off the criminal vanished from their sight as he was never there.

"He's gone.I think we need to contact to board members"
a cop instructed.Others nodded at his comment.

"We'll searching for him in morning,for now just let everything be at peace...otherwise the people of this area may get scared "he command to his offcers and soon their cars disappeared n few seconds.

A boy smiled at his tactics and was able to pull himself up from the pipeline which he had climbed up to save himself from cops and entered the empty house which cause him land in a small room.Room was diluted in darkness only moonlight was passing.He looked outside through window to confirm that cops have disappeared.But as soon as he again started going out soon there was another cars of cops which stop him,making him realized that they have surrounded the area forcefully let him stay in small house.

He turned around with a sigh of frustuation"Bloody hell"he murmured under his breath."I think tonight I might have to stay over here "Randhir thought.

Suddenly something caught his eye,a lady who was lying and sleeping calmly with a smile on her face which make him blown away.That simple face and serene smile make his lips curved up.

He whispered"Angel".

She turned to her right which made her face turn towards the side of window and the moonlight falls on her.Light cool wind blow in and her hairs which were spread over all the pillow some come on her forehead.He made himself stand beside her bed and looked down at her more clearly,her chest was heaving up and down very slowly."Beautiful"he thought, but soon came out of his trail of notion and abruptly take two three steps backward.

"What the hell am I doing"he thought to himself.Slowly he walk around the bed and summoned in the corner to take shelter for tonight."As soon as the morning crepts in I will leave this place"he said to himself.

Morning

It was 7:00 am in the morning.Randhir got disturbed by the rays of sunlight which pressurized him to open his eyes,surroundings were foreign to him and soon the reality stuck into his mind he was fully aware where he was.His hands first goes around his back to check his weapon,he sighed to see that it was there.Looking here and there his attention then shifted to the bed"That lady"he thought,bed was empty,which straightforward says that she might have seen him and now must be calling the cops.

He frame himself up and proceed to go out before anything happened but was stopped by some noises which came from outside the room...

"Please mam its about your all safety who are living in this area"male voice heard

"Yes sir I clearly understood what you are saying , if I get any news about the person which you are stating I will Inform you only"polite and slow voice of female heard by randhir.

"Ok mam..take care of yourself"

"Why did she says that no one is there in her house,is she trying to make some trap for me?Is she some undercover agent whom falsely I have land here n her house?If this is some of her plan then she is dead right now"Randhir whisper to himself.

As soon as she locked the door behind her,now he knows very well that she must have saw him in her house.She was about to turn,when he took out his loaded gun to shoot at her,she just turned and he point it at her more forcely,and as she spin her front towards him...HE SHOT AT HER.

In RS organization

"Not even one trace we are getting..not even one trace"person flipped all the files on the desk and throw them angrily on floor.A soothing hand came to his shoulder"Parth"he turned and saw his life standing beside him and hugged her hard"Arpita..i don't know where Randhir is...i am failing Arpita"

"Shhh...everything is going to be allright parth..."she says in calm mode and comfort him.

"How can everything be allright when I don't know his whereabouts...pata nahi kaha hoga kaisa hoga woh...my brother"

"Ofcourse he'll be alright Parth...you are just thinking nonsense...and you even know if we are not able to find Randhir then I am also 100 % sure cops may also have not find him yet"

"How can you be so sure?"

"Don't know just gut feeling"she smiled at him reassuring him which made him smile too.He nodded at her.

"Sir"a team member comes up and Arpita made a slight distance with Parth"sir we have finally found the trace of Randhir sir..""Really"they both exclaimed"yes sir last trace which we get is he is in Begijnhof"

In Begijnhof

Randhir's eyes were shocked as soon as he shot her but the bullet even touch her,in fact this was the first time he misses a shot which made him more angry..."Please don't shoot me..i am trying to help you"lady says to rescue herself yet without hearing her he again set his gun at his aim but promptly he jolt at once and he realized something which make his firearm loosen at once and dropped at ground making thud sound.

"YOU ARE BLIND"He asked in reverberation.

I WANT LIKES GUYZZ...ATLEAST SHOW YOUR PRESENCE BY CLICKING LIKE BUTTON ONLY...ESPECIALLY SILENT READER😳

kadia717 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome...
OMG sanyu is blind!!! πŸ˜²
Interesting...
Continue soon...
Thanxs for pm...

Alaukik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awesome update
Randhir is escaping from cops, is he a gangster 
he took shelter for night
there he saw the lady n mesmarised by her beauty 
she is blind n she wants to help him

Thanks for PM

update soon
excited

newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsme story this is very intrstng loved the start parth and his whole team searching for rd rd mesmerized with the girl she's sanyu I think rd firing at her bt she saved sanyu is blind this is sum thing new wtng for nxt
7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow !!!! Mind Blowing ...
Super - Duper Amazing ...
Awesome Update ...
Loved it...
Continue Soon...
Thanks for the PM...
-PurplePeach- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ritika.. <3 
Mindblowing this story is <3 
Completely out of box 
Is Randhir a criminal? I don't think so :/
Sanyukta is blind.. HAww 
Paran r brothers  <3 lovely! 
Update soon na <3 
Pm me Plz <3 
sorathsheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update πŸ˜ƒ
He's gangster ? πŸ˜²
She's blind ? πŸ˜²
continue soon
thanks for pm 
mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Amazing, awsm superb..
Sanyu is blind?? 😲
She wants to help him..
Excited for nxt part..
Update soonish
alisha17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely start to ur story 
Thank you for the pm 
Nimshad thumbnail