New FF: Let Love Lead The Way - Part 25 on Page 87 - Page 40

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zelja89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Loved both the chapters 😊
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! beautiful update dear...loved it
...Seema... thumbnail
Thanx a ton fr da double treat
Sausar ji in da picture nw
Looking forward to next update
k.atrina75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
-------"--

Part 17 

The next day RK woke up first. He turned to look at Madhu as had become his habit. She always had a small smile on her face while she slept and RK couldn't help but chuckle seeing her. Even though it had almost become a habit to see Madhu sleeping by his side but each time it felt fresh. 

He looked at the clock and it was still an hour for her to wake up. Today he felt unusually merry. And when he felt that way, he wanted to cook. He freshened up quickly and came downstairs. Thankfully, paabo was not there to spoil his mood but he didn't think of her. He headed straight to the kitchen as he picked up an apple  from the dining table and carelessly took a bite. He opened the fridge and explored all the supplies. Soon he was cooking Mac and cheese as he whistled merrily. 

Radha was about to enter the kitchen when she was frozen in her track. Rishabh was standing in the kitchen whistling away as he cooked like the old times. She immediately stepped aside lest he would see her and stop. She peeked in from the door and a smile played on her lips through the tears that she didn't even realise were in her eyes. She could stay that way all day watching her son happily doing what he used to love. Yes, he was coming back. 

Just then Trishna came stomping. "Mom... I am getting late!" she said angrily seeing that there was no break fast yet. 

"Shhh" Radha sounded quickly and pointed at RK. Trishna peeked in and her eyes grew wide. 

"Rishu is cooking?" she said delighted. "How did that happen?" 

"I don't know... I came some time back and saw him.. " she said as tears of happiness flowed down her cheeks. 

They both stood there relishing the sight. Soon RK was done. He looked at the dish satisfied with himself as he smiled proudly. 

He was walking out with the plate now and Radha panicked that now he would see her and all his merriment would be spoiled. 

But he carelessly walked past them. He turned around just the next second. 

"Trish.. You haven't gone to college yet.? " he asked like an authoritative brother. 

Trishna stammered what to say.. "I was waiting for breakfast.. I will go soon" she said confused. 

"Patil kaka hasn't cooked anything yet.." he said turning back as he started to walk. "You come to our room.. We will eat and then you can go.. " he said and Trishna rather froze to the ground. 

She came back to her senses only when Radha pushed her to go quickly and she hurriedly followed him. Radha looked up as she thanked God for getting her son back. 

As soon as RK entered the room he saw Madhu still sleeping. He looked at Trishna with a sarcastic smile. 

"She is the one to go to office, and I am awake since an hour.. " he said rolling his eyes while Trishna giggled. 

"I will wake her up" she declared and hurried to the bed. 

"Bhabhi..!!! " she screamed excitedly. After months she was having her brother back. What more reason did she need to get excited. She rather wanted to hug Madhu so tight. 

Madhu woke up with a startle. For a second she couldn't understand that it was her who was being called out by that name. 

"ohh Trishna.. " she said relaxing as she remembered all of it. 

"It's Trish.." she said keeping her hands on her hips. 

Rk smiled delighted hearing her.  It was only selected people that Trishna allowed to call her by that name. 

Madhu smiled at her. "What is happening?" she asked confused rubbing her eyes. 

"Freshen up fast or our Mac will get cold.. " Trishna said hurriedly 

"Mac? And we are eating here only?" she asked getting up. 

"yeah Rishu cooked.. " she said proudly and Madhu paused for a second. She looked at RK shocked a little but didn't want it to look obvious. She continued to the washroom. 

Soon the three of them were sitting at the table. Trishna took the first bite not able to control anymore. 

"Wow Rishu.. It's delicious.. Just the way you make it.." she said happily. 

"yeah that's because I am the one who cooked it " he said sarcastically and Trishna giggled. 

Madhu too started to eat and couldn't help but her eyes grew wide in appreciation. 

"Wow.. This is really awesome.." she said delighted and RK smiled with pride. 

"I know.. " he said shrugging. 

"So you can actually cook .. I thought it was limited to omelette only" Madhu said teasing. 

"Wait and watch.. You will have more surprises.. " RK said proudly. 

"He had cooked for you before?" Trishna asked confused. 

"Yeah.. "Madhu said not knowing whether she should tell that they practically lived in together for two months. Though it was never officially said. 

"Well you are very lucky bhabhi.. He will be the cook in your marriage.." Trishna said laughing. 

Madhu looked at RK nervously and even he was looking at her. While Madhu's eyes reflected a fear, RK had a peace in his eyes thinking of their marriage. 
--------------

RK and Madhu were now in the car as he went to drop her off. He seemed in a bright mood today. 

"Rishabh.." Madhu interrupted. 

"Yes biwi.. " he said smiling. 

Madhu blushed hearing that. "we are alone right now.. You don't need to pretend.." she said with a smile. 

"yeah.. But I kind of like that name.. I am getting a hang of it.. " he said shrugging. 

Madhu smiled hearing him. Well for some reason even she liked it. 

"You were saying something.." RK asked her. 

"Yeah.. Even though I am none to say this but I was thinking why don't you work too.. " she said carefully not wanting to spoil his mood. 

"Hmm.. But that would mean I will have to divide my attention and you know what I promised your dad.." he reminded her. 

"Yeah but you just can't keep sitting because of it.. What had you planned earlier ? " she asked. 

"I wanted to do Post grad before starting practice but I don't feel like doing that for now.."  he said shrugging. 

"Don't be so careless Rishabh.. Specially if you want to stand on your own and not take your father's advantage " she said dreading his reaction but then someone had to show him. 

RK looked at her and then back at the road. He nodded his head as he realised that she was right. He shouldn't harm himself to the level of depending on his father for standing again. 

"fine.  I will think of something today.. " he said as he pulled over his car near her office. 

Madhu jumped excitedly and kissed his cheek. She rushed out without realising but RK sat there frozen with widened eyes letting the feeling of her lips sink in. 
---------

The day went uneventful as RK sat in his room thinking about what Madhu said. He really need to do something instead of just idling away at home. He thought of all the possibilities and he also wanted to keep himself free when Madhu was to be at home. 

The evening arrived and RK was again standing in front of her office. 

She hopped in the car.  "So? Did you decide?" she asked hopefully. 

"yup.. I will work for sometime under a senior lawyer.. I talked to one. And he was more than happy to have Balraj Kundra's son.. " he said rolling his eyes irritated. 

"So you are working there?" Madhu asked rather confused. 

"of course not!" he said making a disgusted face. "then I called up Dad's arch rival" he said grinning. 

Madhu looked at him amused. "You got annoyed by the previous one right?" she said laughing. 

"yes I was.. I was so annoyed that I called up his rival and he was rather confused why I would want to work with him.. Thinking that I was saying that so I can leak out information to my dad.. But then I went to meet him and talked it out.. He is happy now " RK said satisfied. 

"So you would really work with him?" she agreed surprised. 

"yes.. He won't be unduly kind to me because of my father.. " RK said shrugging and Madhu shook her head. He seemed quite like herself. 

"By the way.. Your dad did ask me to convince you that he has grown old and he wants you to help him now" he said grinning cheekily. 

"yeah that's his old strategy.. He becomes a drama queen when it comes to that "she said rolling her eyes. 

Rk laughed hearing her. 
"But you should consider it.. He isn't wrong" RK said sobering up. 

"I don't know if it's still time.. " she said thoughtfully. 

"It is.. Don't work as a boss there suddenly if it pleases you.. Work at the position that you think you would feel comfortable.. Then you can slowly climb up for sure.." RK explained to her. 

She looked ahead thoughtfully. It did make sense. And then how long she would refuse her father. He listens and bears all of her whims. She can do that much for him surely. And after meeting Balraj she had realised the value of a loving father. 
----------------
Tinku2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😛 v v nice update n after a v v long gap...pl...pl...give early updates...n more...

.Poorva. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res..

Unres..

Beautiful update dear!!! Loved it so much... So RK is gonna Work with Balraj Rival.. Wanna see Balraj reaction.. Edited by .Poorva. - 8 years ago
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful update... Loved it as ever...👏
I guess u have some magic... Bcos its only u who can even make a simple cooking scene so emotional & wonderful...😛 Both radha & trish r happy to get their rishu back to his old self...😃 All credits to Madhu... 😉
Ah! Both r helping each other to see reasons & logic in their lives... Madhu showed him the right time to start his career & Rk helped madhu to start working in her dad's company... & the main thing.. they both r listening to each other as they knew that they think only for their well being... 
So rishu is going to practice under Balraj's rival... Interesting!😉
Hayee! Madhu kissed his cheek... I m blushing! 😳
Shall be waiting for the next update... Thanks for the pm dear...😊
Edited by madhurish - 8 years ago
Anntempleton thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good part. 
It was great reading the story after long time. It was nice seeing rk getting to his old self. But what made me happy was he realized he needed to do something on his own. Now he can finally move on in his life. He also made madhu realise her duty towards her father. (Indirectly )
Thank you for pm.
janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 part..
cont.soon

thanks for pm dear
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
So awesome update truly amazing thanks for pm😳