i hope someone shut her up...

for making it worst...
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
chinudolly thumbnail
I cant believe how could krias mom make such a request ... how selfish of her😑
And rey how can he take the decision without even asking taani ... 
Stupid ... idiot .. i m very angry at rey πŸ˜‘
He didnt even think about taani once ... and decided the future of their  future child .. πŸ˜‘
He didnt think how will taani bare when she will go through all d pain .. and at d end  her child will be given to others ... how hurt she will get when her own child will not call her mumma instead her child will be calling mom to kria ... 
She will get so hurt .. its definitely not easy for any mother to do that but rey he didnt even bothered to think about her ...😑

But great update  .. amazing as always 
Nw pls pls update asap 
I really cant wait to read further 
angelshah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i never understand how can a mother think like this
how can rey think like this
it's good taani speak
cont soon
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ch 34 : Her Pain

"Taani! Taani! Please listen to me-" Rey pleaded to her, he knelt down on the floor before her. Rey tried taking her hand in his but he jerked her hand away and look at him with anger & pain visible in her hazel orbs.

"Leave me alone, Rey." She snapped at him, her tone was harsh and she didnt cared. She was hurt, her heart was crushed by him in most painful way.

"Taani, please listen to me once." Rey pleaded again, raising the level of her anger. She wasn't the one who gets angry quickly but whatever today happened, she couldn't keep het calm.

"Listen to you? Why? Do you have any idea what you were doing downstairs? You were about to promise her to give our first child, MY first child to kriya bhabhi. How could you? Who gave you right to decide this?" Taani lost her cool and shouted at him, tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"Taani! smriti aunty was pleading to me, I thought this will help bro. I was feeling so helpless. I'm sorry-" Rey struggled with his words, he knew nothing could justify his action.

"Yeah right! You were feeling so helpless that you decided to give our child away which is not even here. Right? You know, it will be me who will carry your child, in my womb your child will breath. In 9 months of pregnancy, it will be me who will experience everything a woman feel in her pregnancy, that happiness of first kick, those midnight cravings, that beautiful pain when i will give our baby birth. I will live with my child, cherish every moment. But you wants to snatch my everything from me? You want me to give my baby away? Did you ever thought about me? How would i feel about your decision? How will i feel giving a part of me to someone else? How will i live seeing my child calling someone else his/her parents?" Taani cried bitterly, her voice croaked. His heart pained seeing her like this, and more angry over himself for hurting her.

"Rey, does kriya bhabhi's happiness means more important to than mine?" Taani's questioned starlet him. Rey look at her, he wanted to shout at her knowing she is taking everything in wrong sense.

"Taani, how can you think like this? Off-course your happiness matters to me most. I don't know what i was thinking downstairs, in emotions i did a mistake, but don't punish me like this." Rey snapped at her, taani laughed sarcastically rather sadly.

"But your actions says otherwise. When it comes to kriya, you forget everything, even me. You still love her, don't you?" Her heart bleed while questioning him, but she couldn't stop herself, she wanted answers. Her insecurities about his feelings were increasing, and seeing his care toward kriya, she feels scared.

"Taani!" Rey shouted angrily, and a lone tear escaped her eye.

"Thats not an answer of my question. I repeat, do you still have feelings for her? Because if you do, i'll understand, but be honest with me, please." Taani asked him again, this time more sternly.

"No, baby. I did told you that i don't feel anything for her. But i care for her as she is my best friend since childhood-"

"So your best friend is more important than your wife?" Taani questioned him with fierceness. Rey shook his head, nodding in no. He had no idea how to make her believe him, how to make her believe that its only her that matters to him.

"Rey, leave me alone. I don't want to talk to you, i'm not in right frame of mine so please leave-" Taani pleaded to him, Rey look at her helplessly.

"Please believe me taani, my intentions were not to hurt you-" Rey mumbled before he got up and left the room, cursing himself for the mess he had created in his own married life. No one but he himself is responsible, his wife is in pain because of him.

Please do leave your feedback :)
Roopsha_98 thumbnail
Taani is so hurt...😭...really feeling bad for her...😭...iss kriya ki mom k vajah se sabkuch hua...😑...hope everything will be fine between TaaRey soon...😊...please update asap...I'm dying 2 read more...thanx for the pm...πŸ€—Edited by Roopsha_98 - 8 years ago
meenu_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Both are right
At their places...
Interesting plot
Updt soon