Plz aaisa kuch scene dedo na..
Keep writing
Update soon
RIDDHIMA

Thnx ridsi darlo
Mystic_Aura thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Arrey post kro jaldi jaldi!! Waiting 4 nxt!!!!
-Sanyu
Mystic_Aura thumbnail
Read d prwvious chappps again...l9vely chappys
Mystic_Aura thumbnail
Ab toh update dedo
-Sanyu
vrinda65 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
CHAPTER 25 (SILVER JUBILEE)

The teams arrived needed some hospitality too.

S-"Rd what about food?"

Rd-"ha Night n Day cafe is going to arrange it."

S-"good."

That night they did not do anything much, other than arranging food for the teams residing.

S-"guys from now till the fest I would prefer if we stay in the DREAM Room itself. So lets divide ourselves in girls n boys n get settled down."

All just hummed in agreement.

Rd-"waise Piya u are ready with ur performance?"

Pi-"ya I am just abit nervous."

S-"don't worry u will rock it my girl." She side-hugged her.

All were going there ways when Piya stopped them.

Pi-"ummm guys we have something to share with u all."

J-"we?"

"Yes We" n Arush came forward n held Piya's hand n blinked in assurance.

Sanyu eyed at their joined hands n then looked at them, "what is this guys?"

Pi-"Sanyu vo ..."

Arus-"sanyukta lets make it clear I don't want to steal ur bestie from u. I just want a small space in her heart, from the large piece u are already acquiring. Just a small favour Sanyukta please give ur precious doll to me. Allow me to share it with u. Please."

S-"I don't share" saying so she ran out.

Piya-"Sanyu... sanyu stop" she left Arush's hand n ran behind her. Sanyukta stopped in her place n turned around, "as long as I am having the same place in ur heart n Arush don't hurt u, I don't have any problem."

Pi-"Sanyu" she sighed.

S-"I am ur bestie I have seen the love for Arush in ur eyes n vice-versa. N I don't wanna be tagged villain of ur love-story. So JAA PIYA JEE LE APNI ZINDAGI (she emmitted Amrish Puri from DDLJ) n laughed.

Piya-"love u Sanyu"

S-"love u too piyu. Remember one thing Anything n Everything n I am with u. U are n will never be alone."

Pi-"I know."

Arav, Parth, Jiggy and Yoyo came ahead n stood with Arush.

Arav-"one more thing Sanyukta"

She looked at them.

P-"we know ur world is really small"

J-"but we want to expand ur world"

Yo-"oji hum twade saath, twadi duniya ka hissa banna chahte hai"

Arav-"we don't want ur besties"

Arush-"but we want u, to be a part of ur world."

All together, "we want to be ur family lil sis"

Sanyukta's eyes were brimming with tears, "think once again coz once this relation is made u cannot backout from it n I will always be there like a ghost on ur back !" She joked

All-"we are ready bae" n they enteted into a group hug.

Today Sanyu had different happiness in her eyes.

Arav-"so lets go for celebration?"

Vidushi-"so lets go home I am sure we will get to feast on some great dishes cooked by Maa n Masi"

Arush-"ya we will go to home, but not urs, but our. Renu Maa too wants to meet u all"

Everyone agreed n reached Shekhawat house. Randhir ran the bell, after that Arush pressed it, followed by Arav n Parth.

Kaustu-"guys what all are u doing?"

Parth-"just wait n watch" n they continued it untill Renu came n opened the door.

Renu-"seriously u boys are getting naughty day by day. U boys deserve punishment, n ur..."

P-"maa relax n see we have guest with us". It was then Renuka's eyes noticed the guest.

Renu-"hello beta"

All-"hello aunty"

Arav-"now time for introduction. Maa this is..."

Renu-"Arushi. N this is Vidushi, Piya, kaustuki, jiggy, yoyo, n she is Sanyukta" she said patting Sanyu's cheek.

Jiggi-"yes. But how come u know us? We met for very first time"

Renu-"well in person yes. But I have heard so much about u all. N ya pics bhi dekhe hai maine"

All smiled.

Arush-" waise mom she is Sanyukta, our lil sis" Renu raised her eyebrow, "I mean me, Arush, Parth, yoyo n Jiggi".

Sanyu-"n Rd?"

Randhir started coughing, "I will be right back guys." He moved inside the house. He stopped near stairs n turned around, "n ya mam u can never be my sis, coz u are my bestie." Saying so he went upstairs.

Sanyu-"sadu. Whatever?!" Renu laughed knowing what Rd meant.

They all came inside, Sanyukta was looking abit concious. Renuka served them with refreashments. By the time Harsh too came n everyone introduced themselves. Harsh saw Sanyu n said, "ANGEL !" Arush, Arav, Parth, Rd n Renu face-palmed.

Sanyukta-"ji?"

Harsh-"I mean you look like a beautiful Angel." N he smiled, Sanyukta smiled back.

Everybody was chit-chatting, Sanyukta was just observing Harsh. How friendly he was? How he well mingled with everyone? Harsh notices Sanyu looking at him.

Harsh-"Sanyukta beta...feel free to talk, I am like ur dad only"

Piya n Arushi shot a look immedietly at Sanyukta. Before Harsh could understand anything, the damage was made. Sanyukta's eyes had welled up. But being what she is SANYUKTA AGARWAL, she stood up n went out in the lawn.

Harsh n Renu stood there all confused, while others had little idea what happened. Piya,Arushi n Vids shared a knowing glance.

Piya-"ummm we will be right back."

Harsh-"Piya stop. First tell ne whats wrong?"

Piya-"uncle... actually..."

Vidushi-"actually uncle all we can tell u is that u have touched the deepest wound of Sanyukta, which gived her worst pain"

Tension lines were visible on everyone's face.

Rd-"dad Piya had earlier warned me not to mention her dad infront of her"

Arushi-"but no worries uncle-aunty." She smiled assuringly, "we will be right back"

Harsh(who was busy thinking something said)-"stop Arushi beta. I have done this mistake, so let me rectify it."

Vidushi-"but uncle you don't know..."

Harsh-"I am double ur age beta, I have experience. I know how to handle my daughter." He smiled n went out.

IN LAWN

Sanyukta was sitting on a bench n crying.

Sanyu-"why... why me? Everyone has a loving n careing family. Then why not me? Why did u do this to us, to me. I hate u. I hate u from the core of my heart. I just wish never to see ur face again. U made my life a living hell."

"Heaven n Hell resides in ur heart, it depends on u whether u want to make ur life hell or heaven" said Harsh approaching her. He took a sit near her.

Harsh-"what happened beta?" Sanyukta too immedietly wiped her tears n tried to cover them up with a smile on her face.

Harsh-"u don't need to pretend unfront of me doll." He kept gis hand on her head, "I am like ur father" he said the last words intentionally to draw a reaction from Sanyukta. N it exactly had the same effect which he had wanted.

Sanyu immedietly moved his hand from her head n said, "U are not like my dad. U are not like him. U are an angel n he is devil. U are n can never be like him. Do u get that?" She shouted. N then broke down.

"Please uncle never be like him. Never" she pleaded while the salty drops threatned to fall from her eyes.

Harsh-"doll.. relax my child. Keep quiet n stop crying. No father can be devil, n especially to such a lovely girl." He was confused himself.

S-"haha u are living in a dream world uncle. Nothing is impossible in this world. N specially for that man. U know what uncle I deserve it, coz it was me who was living in a fairy world, where everything was so beautiful. I was pampered like princess by him, but when my eyes opened n reality struck me hard I came to know all that was nothing but bloody dream. A dream which any child would want to come true."

She kept her head on Harsh's lap n he was caressing her hair n consoling her. That fatherly feel which Sanyukta got from Harsh made her feel so vulnerable. She was actually weeping infront of someone.

She continued, "I loved him the most in this world but now I hate him the most. He is the reason behind all my issues. He is nothing but a devil... an evil devil"

Harsh-"I know u have suffered alot my girl but it is best to forgate ur past n move ahead in life"

S-"I tried uncle. I tried it hard, but I cannot, no matter what I do my past will always be with me. U wanna know how? See this." She showed him a scar on her upper hand.

To say Harsh was shocked will be an understatement. He was unable to understand how can a father give such a deep wound to his daughter.

S-"u know uncle it is because of him that I lost my family 6 years ago. N today after 6 years when I got a family in these boys n girls then also he came ruining all my happiness. U know what is the story of my life uncle?"

Harsh nodded a 'no'.

S-"Hum toh jee rhe the umeedon ke sahare,
Na pata tha vo umeed hi khokli niklegi.
Lad kar - Mar kar jab pahuche dariya ke kinare,
Tab pata chala humari kasti toh kinare ke paas hi dubi.
Mila tha sahara phir ek baar, ek tinke ka,
Par aaj taqdeer ka ye khel dekhiye janab... vo tinke ne bhi hume daga de diya.
Ab zindagi toh sirf katni hai yaaron,
Warna Saans lena toh humne kab ka chodh diya"

S-"this is the story of my life uncle." N she started laughing sarcastically in between her tears. " I am sorry to make a fool of myself like this. Sorry I guess I have ruined ur dinner plans, I should go back home, so that u all can eat in peace"

She was guilty of her deed n wanted to run away from there to save herself from more embarassnent.

"Kehti hai vo khud ko kamzor, dekhti hai vo khud mei khot.

Usse lagta hai vo hai dukh ka pitaara.
Kisi ne sach hi kaha hai, hire ne kab apna mol khud pehchana.

Hai vo aise mehkti hawa, jo jidhar dekhe udhar failati hai khushiya sada.
Ha mana zindagi ne gehre zakham diye hai usse doston,
Par kya tappee bina kabhi sone mei aaya hai nikhar?

Zindagi uski zinda-dili k samne harr gyi,
Ek aisi pari jo dusre ki zindagi ko mehka gyi.

Suna tha sadiyon se diya dusron ko roshni de, khud andhere mei jita hai.
Par ab ithihas badlega,
Dusron ki zindagi ko roshan karne wale ki zindagi,
Bhi ab jagmaga uthegi, 
Uske galliyon mei ab rone ki sisake nhi, 
Par hassi ki kilkariyan bajegi.
Kyuki har raat ki subh hoti hai,
Aur har andhere ko roshni chir kar aati hai." 

Sanyukta turned around to find Harsh speaking the poem.

Sanyu-"uncle? U n poem?"

Harsh-"haha yes doll. Well effects of the company of a great poetess, Miss Sanyukta Agarwal"

Sanyu-"uncle" she chuckled.

Harsh-"listen beta I cannot feel ur pain, as it is ur pain. I also don't want u to share it, because sharing will make u feel that pain again. I will help u to build new n wonderful memories, so that u automatically won't get time to think about all bad stuffs."

Sanyu-"uncle but why... that man, being my father, gave me pain n wounds for life. N u, whom I met just today, want to share my pain, n make me feel better?"

Harsh-"never say that again my child. I always wanted a daughter, but God has given me 4 useless son, now I have found my baby doll in a pure soul. From now on u are my daughter, do u get that?"

Sanyu-"uncle but"

Harsh-"I don't repeat my words. U are my daughter n thats final. N stop calling me uncle"

Sanyu-"thnx Dadda"

Harsh-"nice. Sanyu lets go inside. Vo kya hai na I cannit stay hungry for long."

Sanyu-"haha lets go Dadda"

INSIDE THE HOUSE

Everyone was tensed for Sanyukta. Here Sanyu entered inside with a gloomy face n Harsh with a straight face, both of them went and sat on the dinner table. Renuka too quuetly went and started serving dinner, others were also very unsure n confused but no one dared to ask anything.

Sanyu n Harsh were controlling their laughter seeing everybody's expression. Suddenly In-mid of dinner Harsh stood up n went to fridge. He came back with ice-cream n said in a serious tone, "Renu what was this doing in fridge?"

Renuka was confused, "ji vo..."

Harsh-"arre jab khane ki chiz hai toh khane do na." N he immedietly made Sanyu have a bite n others were confused. They started laughing.

Rd-"what was this?"

Harsh-"love of father n daughter" he smiled n side-hugged Sanyukta.

Piya-"well uncle then u have made the deal in loss, because along with one daugter u get 3 free"

Renuka-"what is loss in it? It is our biggest profit"

Harsh-"exactly. Thank God now I have 4 layak daughters, in compensation of these 4 nalayak sons". Boys had their mouth shapped in perfect 'O' while others shared a hearty laugh.

Sanyu was thanking her stars that she got her family in form of Harsh-Renuka, n her buddies.

The most precious relation for a girl is that which she shares with her father. No matter how strong we become but there are few weak chords, deep inside, which when touched makes our heart bleed.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

SO THIS IS IT 25TH CHAPTER OF LOVING AN ANGEL. CAN'T BELIEVE THIS STORY HAS COME ACROSS SUCH A LONG WAY. WELL THIS IS JUST THE FIRST MILESTONE, IT HAS TO CROSS MANY MORE.

OHK SO ON THIS SPEACIAL EVE I WANT TO MAKE A REQUEST. GUYS I WANT U ALL TO RATE THIS STORY ON SCALE OF 10. IT WILL HELP ME TO IMPROVE MORE AND MORE.

N IF U ALL THINK THAT THIS STORY DESERVE UR LOVE THEN SHOWER IT IN FORM OF UR LIKES & LONG COMMENTS.

THANKS AGAIN FOR UR SUPPPORT. :)
LOADS OF LOVE TO U GUYS.

N THIS TIME ITS MORE SO GREAT COZ I HAVE MY SILVER JUBILEE CHAPPY ON GOLDEN JUBILEE PAGE. YES GUYS ! LOVING AN ANGEL ALSO COMPLETED 50TH PAGE ALONG WITH ITS 25TH CHAPPY.

Edited by vrinda65 - 8 years ago
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow silver jubilee Congo shongo for the achievement bt yeh toh starting h u have to cross many more milestones whole DT so tired they all r really working so hard awww arush so cutely asked for arushi renuka and harsh r so sweet so warm and welcoming omg rd sanyu k bro that was really very funny poor guy pyaar me kya kya krna pdta h the harsh sanyu was so beautifully penned down u truly nailed it it was so emtnl the poem so flawlessly loved the way harsh handled sanyu sanyu feeling lucky to found a new family excited for next I will rate u 9 this story is one of my favourite u write mind blowing
kavya01 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome part... loved harsh role...superb😊
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awsm!!!
Flawlessly penned!!
Loved it
Loved sanyu's and harsh's bond
Harsh is a great father
Emotional update😊
Waiting for the next update!!
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations for the silver jubilee!!
kadia717 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was most lovly update...
lved it   
specially harsh and sanyu convo was amazing ...
thanxs for pm..
and yeah congratulationsEdited by kadia717 - 8 years ago