Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: vanhi

Dear readers,

Thank you for following me and reading my stories when there's much more worth and interesting stories out there waiting for you to read. All I can say is, thank you for being there and for showering me with your constant support.

The main reason for posting here after all these months was -- I've been asked about one of my FF which I'd discontinued and removed. It was then named as "Her life... for good or for worse" I was surprised that readers out there still do remember one of my initial FF's and trust me, I've been speechless ever since.

My only hope is that one day, not now but someday, to start re-working on all those concepts and share them with you. For now, my energies are being channeled into working on the current on-going FF's, "Celestial Moon" and "Stay Here Tonight" to be specific.

For all those old readers who used to follow "A Beautiful Stranger", I've started re-working on it and posting on a blog, which is, right now, open to all. Please drop in a word if still interested.

Thank you and with love,

V

thank you for the note...please do send me the link of "A Beautiful Stranger" would love to read it...👍🏼
Edited by MysticRiver - 8 years ago
vanhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Dear readers,

It came to my attention that the works in any public forum is not safe and the chances for being plagiarized are pretty high. Even the famous stories loved with huge fan following are being victimized to this act, which not only hurt the sentiments of its readers but also the writer who has been working so hard to produce greater emotions when read by others.

A good friend of mine pointed out earlier this morning about one such well appreciated FF being plagiarized and that had me thinking throughout till noon. If this is the case with successful stories, what about mine when my works are having a productive response (not as successful as some of the best known authors here but fair enough to be termed as personal growth as a writer).

It is a hard decision, but it is made, for I'm not willing to take any such risks by exposing my passion and hard work where it has no guarantee of not being posted elsewhere by someone without my notice/permission. I've removed my completed FF ADDICTED TO YOU and in the process of removing another completed FF SANDCASTLE (Two threads are termed as closed topics and I'm waiting for Dev Team to respond to my request to open them). I've also removed all the parts of STAY HERE TONIGHT and CELESTIAl MOON in the process of constructing private blogs for the same. I'll share blog links once it is ready and also restricted it to limited, regular readers. I'll no more encourage silent readers. I'll also post the list of my regular readers once I sorted them out and will mail the access. So, I request you all to post your Email ID's in respective threads if still interested in following my works.

Also, I've this idea of approaching any online publishers for Sandcastle and Addicted To You, (Once I go through the whole story for one last time and have necessary changes if required) though nothing has been concretized yet. Thus, I also request you all to let me know if you'll be interested in investing if things worked out as I planned them to be. Do drop in respective threads.

Thank you for being there and for encouraging me throughout my journey as a writer. If there are any queries, you can reach me at [email protected]. I might not able to reply to any/all PM's.

Looking forward to hear your response.

Thank you,

Vanhi

Edited by vanhi - 8 years ago
kalai83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i also read thru that many of the hard work of the writers are being plagrised.so its safe to create blogs.i agree with u .all the best.

shils28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
First things first, I really like your stories, they are successful!
And last, I support your decision! Please do let me know when your stories are up ona private blog.
Annasabu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Vanhi
It is a brave and thoughtful decision. Plagiarizing should nopt be encouraged. Hard work and talent creations of authors should be plundered like this. So keep going. You are an amazing author.
wish you all the best.
You can send me blog links, if you  feel like it.
My ID: [email protected]

Love
Anna👏👍🏼
avchowdhury thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the index . I just follow your Celestial moon n stay here tonight and I am hooked by them I will really love to continue reading them.
My email is [email protected] 
Tha
Richelle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry to hear abt dis dear bt u have to take the safe way out.
Will definitely love to read ur awesum ffs on ur blog...plzzz snd link.
email id : [email protected]
Zakeera thumbnail
Hi, I just started reading your story "addicted to you" but when I got to chapter 22 it was removed. Is there another link to continue the story.  
beautysleep. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi dear i understand your point...i will read whereever you update...my fav is celestion moon beautiful stranger...my id is [email protected]
l.savitree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its a shame to see such wonderful & brilliant writter like you❤️👍🏼 been plagiarized  by  people🤬  😡
Yes i know that brillant writer   that her work have been plagiarized  same to same in a blog
I respect & will always follow you in your decision
Looking forword to read all your work