Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miss_nerdy thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
update soon dear...can't wait for next part
Anuaamy20 thumbnail
Missing u r stories... Waiting... Waiting...waiting...
SyedaFaiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations on thread 5 πŸ‘
akyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plz update soon ...
dying to read next part😭😭
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

~28~

"Khushi, just wait.." Arnav groaned as Khushi shut the bedroom door on his face and he heard her soft cries.

He panicked, his breathing fastening. "Khushi, Khushi please don't cry!"

"Why?" she sniffled.

"Because.." Arnav ran his nails through his hair. "Mujhe accha nahi lagta when you cry. I told you, I care for you."

"Just leave me alone." Khushi wiped her tears and dug her face into a pillow. 

"Eat something." he took a deep breath and went to the kitchen before grabbing her plate of food. "Open the door. I have bought the plate for you."

"No.." 

"Khushi, NOW." Arnav's tone became strict. "Or I will break this door." 

She laughed a bit, making him smirk.

Soon he heard footsteps and the door was opened. He looked at her reddened skin due to crying and sighed. She took the plate for him and sat down on the edge of the bed as she began to eat..

~

"You were really hungry, right?" Arnav asked as Khushi finished the plateful of food in just 4 minutes. She wiped her wet lips and looked at him suspiciously.

Khushi gaped. "Do you also think I eat too much, like Aliya said? Why don't you both understand that I have a growing baby in my stomach.. ofcourse I'm hungry. You got me pregnant, I and the baby-"

"Okay okay okay, calm down. Just calm down Khushi." he chuckled, seeing her flaring angry nose. 

"F**k Aliya, why do you care about what she says? Look.. she is not God that whatever she says is true. She is just a bitch." Arnav shot.

"Arnav, no." Khushi suddenly held her stomach. "Don't talk like this infront of the baby."

"Oh yeah?" Arnav popped his eyebrow. "Just sometime ago you were calling yourself my personal sl*t! Wasn't that bad?"

Khushi's eyes widened. "Well.. w-well.."

Arnav huffed, "Don't you ever, EVER call yourself that ever again. You were my wife once, you are the mother of my children, I care for you and don't think of you as... that.. at all."

"Then why do you kiss me again and again and want to touch me, Arnav?" Khushi rolled her eyes frustratingly that left Arnav speechless for some moments.

Really.. why does he always want to be close to her? Is it really just attraction?

"Khushi, you're so beautiful. And I think you look totally adorable when you're pregnant." he smiled.

"That's not really an excuse.." she spoke firmly, Aliya's words still ringing in her mind. "I always thought that you are not 'desperate' to touch me, like you said yourself. But now suddenly you talk like you want me in bed with you."

Arnav groaned and got up, slamming his hand against the wall as Khushi's words began to echo in his mind. She's right, she's right.. he badly wants her 'in bed with him' like she's saying, BUT he also had an urge to just hold her close to him and caress her soft face. He didn't know why he was feeling SO many warm feelings towards Khushi...

Khushi sighed seeing Arnav lost in his thoughts. "Ugh. Tell me, Arnav, why are you behaving like this-"

"Maybe papa loves you now, mummy!!!" suddenly Tara guessed, who was standing at the door with a big smile on her face that made both Arnav and Khushi's eyes widen...

I will update this story everyday but for that it needs to get likes so that I know people are reading/have read it or not. So please hit like button soon on the chapters of this story :) 

Edited by -cuteee.tigress - 7 years ago
jj23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally finally finally...itne intezaar kai baad double update tu banta hai
mahimesha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
welcome backπŸ˜ƒ 
missed your stories πŸ˜³
awesome update πŸ˜ƒ
must say tara is more intelligent than their parents πŸ˜‰
unnik7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tara knows everything unlike her parents.. Kids are always intelligent..
Nice update.. And thanks for it..
sweta_b thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally u updated was missing u. Loved it
SaiSreePN thumbnail
Amazing update loved it...! Realization time for arnav

Looking forward for next update