Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Read 3& 4 both parts in a go.
Both were amazing.
You have beautifully written internal turmoils and readings of raman and toshiji.
Toshiji was guilty on her deeds .
Loved last part most.
Ishra talks and most loved part was when raman opened his arms for her and she fitted herself in them .
Lovely ,but a kiss was missing .😉 
Thanks for such a nice closer of param track.
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update Maya
At last toshi ji felt guilty
Loved Ishra moments
They r always cute
Liked when she fitted in his arms
Loved the closure
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Maya sorry for late reading my dear . I am glad Raman and Ishu finally talk and clear all their doubt for each other . So Raman keep my at that time cause he get caught up mix emotion about last and present Shagun shadow still in his taught when the incident come like this it make him going down to the hidden memory. For Ishu after she know he is with him during nightmare That night she understand that he always there for her she just stuck only to know that Raman trust her or not. And after they talk they clear all their MU and forgive each other. I love that part that Ruhi bring out secret of Ishra that they can not sleep without each other they are in love together without their knowing and Amma finally play the Cupid. It less stress to read your story and totally reasonable with 
Out heavy drama they show to us.😆😆 Thank you so much for writing and make this scence worth to read again I know we can not change their script 😆😆  Have a great weekend my dear.                       HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY MY DEAR. ❤️           
Edited by usaonly - 8 years ago
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome ending Maya..
IshRa's conversation was the highlight of the update..👏
cutieruhi thumbnail
First of all,apologies shreya for being so late even after promising.so here is my os,yes I am writing is in one shot only,because the only thing I don't like in Mani's track was its closer,so I am here to close the track in my andaz.the story will start after Raman took shagun's name in his Asia head party. Hope u guys remember that.

Pyaar hua iqraar hua

Ishita entered the house along with bhallas.her eyes were red and puffy screaming about her condition.she was about to enter her room when toshi ji came to her and said- I know ishita.today Raman behaved badly with u.he shouldn't have done it.

Ishita- it's OK mummy ji.he must be disturbed for something or else he can't take shagun's name.I know he hate her so much.saying so she went inside her room without waiting for toshi ji's answer.

Ishita locked herself inside the room and cried her heart out.

Ishita- why u did so Raman.why u took her name when I am ur wife.how could u do this to me.I know our relationship was for ruhi but I thought u r over shagun but no today u proved me wrong.u proved wrong Raman.u proved today that u always loved her and will always love her only.toh main kaun hoon Raman.sirf ruhi ki ishimaa aapki biwi nahi( then who am I.only ruhi's ishimaa not ur wife)she cried saying so to herself.

She was crying to herself when she heard the opening of the door.she look at the direction and saw Raman entering the room.ishita wiped her tears and goes to him.his eyes were red and it seems he was heavily drunk.

Ishita- its good that u r drunk.at least I can tell u what I wanna say and the best part will be that u will not remember it tomorrow. She said wiping her tears again.

Raman came near her and said to her- what happened ishita.r u hurt,but why.

Ishita look at him and said- yes I am hurt. Very hurt but u know what I shouldn't be hurt because the person who hurt me didn't have an ounce of shame in him.he himself is asking why I am hurt.

Raman- oh really ,did I hurt u ishita.but what I did ishita.

Ishita- what u did Raman.u hurt me by taking ur ex name ,u gave her credit for ur success where as I was the one,

She stops in mid and said- let it be Raman. Today I get to know u r not over shagun and moreover u can never be over her.I married u for ruhi but slowly I started liking u ,ur small small gestures,ur care ,ur everything started pulling me towards u.I started falling for u but u don't care about me Raman.today also all u can think about is her.she said crying .

Raman- and u felt jealous.

Ishita- why won't I.I can't see anyone near u.

Raman- why.because u r ruhi's ishimaa. U think that if she will come back in my life u will loose ur ruhi.after all our relationship is for ruhi only naa.

Ishita- u can never understand what I feel for u and why I felt so hurt just by hearing her name from ur mouth.I think we should stop this convo and I should go to ruhi's room.u r not worth talking Raman.u r not in ur senses. Saying so she started going from the room when Raman said-haan haan chali jao mujhe akela chod ke(yes u go leaving me alone)

Ishita turn hearing his words only to see him sitting on the floor and sobbing- sab chale jaate hai mujhe chod kar ishita,tum bhi chale jao.shayad main hi kisi ke pyaar ke kaabil nahi.pehle shagun chali gayi par uski galti nahi thi,meri thi.main uske laayak nahi tha,phir aadi bhi chala gaya ,par uski bhi galti nahi thi,phir ruhi bhi jaane wali thi.par uski bhi galti nahi thi.main hi ek achcha baap nahi ban paaya.aaj tum bhi chod kar chali jao par tumhari bhi galti nahi hai.main kisi ke bhi pyaar ke kaabil nahi.bhale hi main kuch bhi ban jaun par yeh badnassebi mera peecha kabhi nahi chodegi.isliye tum hi mujhe chod do.chali jao ishita,chali jao.(everyone go leaving me alone.firstly shagun left me but it wasn't her fault,I wasn't good enough for her.then my aadi left me,then ruhi I about to go,coz I am not a good father. Now u r going leaving me alone.its good u too go.my bad fate will never leave me,so its better that u leave me,just go away ishita,just go)he said crying bitterly.

Ishita couldn't take it anymore and ran to him .she hugged him tightly and said- main kahin nahi jaa rahi Raman.aapko chod kar kahan jaa sakti hoon.aap hi toh mere sab kuch ho.(I am not going anywhere,where I can go leaving u .u r my world).

He look at her and said- u r lying.I know u will go leaving me all over alone again.please don't go ishita.I know I had been a bad husband, never respected u ,always taunted u.but trust me ,I never wanna hurt.u always hold a special position in my life and heart.if I very hurt u intentionally or unintentionally. Just forgive me ishita.but don't go leaving me alone.I can't take this loneliness anymore.I will probably die without u.he said between his hiccups.

Ishita wasn't understanding why he is saying so. She was about to ask but he continued- I had been alone since six years ishita.six long years,noone was there for me ,to look after me.shagun and ashok was always there to hurt me again and again.I was just a lifeless body ,just breathing not living.I started living again since u came into my life.but if u leave me again I can't survive ,I can't survive Ishita. I know I was rude,very rude to u.but u r my only solace. May be mani is sweet and soft to u ishita but he can't love u more then me.just for once trust my words ,I love u more then Mani can do,or ruhi do.I love u ishita.please don't leave me.he said laying his head in her lap.he was sobbing continuously.

Ishita was happy that he confessed his love but not understanding why he is so insecure.she caressed his hair softly.his hiccups lessen.

Ishita- why u think I will leave u Raman.and going with Mani is just out of question.u both have different place in my life.he is my friend while u r my husband ,Raman.father of my child,how can u think I can ever leave u and ruhi.

Raman- I know u can't leave ruhi but u can leave me,because I am always rude to u and always taunt u.he said being adamant like a kid.

She chuckled at his words and said- that's why u r my raavan Kumar. Do u get it my raavan Kumar. She said stressing on the word my.

Raman- but I am observing u since karwachauth.u r always busy in talking with Mani.u lied to me and was roaming with him.even shagun saw u guys together and taunted me that soon u will also leave me for a rich guy like Mani.he said complaining like a kid.

Ishita smiled and said- and u trusted her but not me.

Raman- no I don't,but when I saw his name saved in ur mobile as some girl name,I remembered how shagun use to cheat me and then I heard u saying I love u to Mani in ruhi's classes.then what I will think.u were hiding things from me.I am ur husband ishita,I deserves to know where my wife is and with whom.am I asking for something too much.

Ishita- I am so sorry Raman but I never realised that I am hurting u so much in the process of saving ur presidentship.

Raman look at her and said- matlab (what do u mean)

Ishita- actually ashok wanna use romi fiasco to snatch ur Asia head position and I was just trying to fail his plan with Mani.I was meeting him just to save ur position. Nothing else.and that I love u was just a casual one ,like a friend to another.

Raman now understood that she was doing everything just for him but don't wanna accept it,so he said.

Raman- but u never said even I like u to me and I love to him.how can I believe u.u never told me I love u but him.he said with a cute pout getting up .

Ishita smiled and said cupping his face- I love u Raman,only u today ,tomorrow and forever.

Raman- really,but u were always going ga ga about that Mani shani.he complained.

Ishita laughed and said- so u were jealous of that Mani shani.

Raman nodded in yes.ishita pulled his cheek and said- u r uber cute my raavan Kumar.I must thank him for making my raavan Kumar fume in jealousy and at last he proposed me.but this proposal won't work,I want a grand one.

Raman- I also want something.

Ishita- what.

Raman- a kiss.

Ishita- why I will kiss u.u should me.to compensate ur mistake. U take shagun's name.

Raman- and u made me cry for no reason.

Ishita- oh hello,I didn't make u cry.u urself was acting like a cry baby.

Raman- that means ,u will not kiss me.

Ishita- of course not,man should initiative the kiss.u know boys should first propose ,first kiss ,first,

Raman- this lecture queen has started her lecture all over again.its better to make her silent. Saying so he claimed her lips in a soul searing kiss making her shiver under his touch.

That's all .I hope I have given a good closure to this crappy Mani track.will wait for ur comments and likes.don't forget to hit like button and drop ur valuable comments. Will wait for it.
Edited by cutieruhi - 8 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Updated an os,have a look.
kras thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
it's so amazing di
very nice closure
we all wanted that type of closure
but cvs didn't give us
but u wrote it so beautifully
u wrote raman pain so nicely
i love raman and ishita confession
i love raman behaviour
love it totally
Prayosha.DivAn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Di...

I know ...I know...I am little late...big wala little ...

Don't be angry...

Aaye haaye...

You had written IshRa moments all in different form...& much much much better than those idiot CVs...

I love the way you solved their problem...

They had lack of communication which leaed them...to huge misunderstanding...

But Raman had so many misunderstandings...& insecurities...he was so broken...

Raman asked questions & Ishita cleared all misunderstandings...

Sometimes Raman asked so cutely...

Sweet tally Raman...

At last they patch Up...

Superb Di...

Kash yeh hi story line hum onscreen dekh pate...
Edited by Prayosha.DivAn - 8 years ago
MlovesKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb Ending of Mani's fiasco
Well Written
ranisa123 thumbnail
simple and sweet lovely os dr.thanks for the pm