Saibhargav thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Aastha "iska matlab main yaha rahne se ya na rahne se tumhe koi nahi fark padta." He remained silent and also fuming with anger.

Aastha "boliye na Shlok I want answer, my life is depended on ur answer." He saw the other side. She kept on asking him the same question.

Shlok shouted on her face "Haan fark padta hain mujhe." And he left her immobilised. Aastha heard it right that means he felt something for her. She wiped her tears and went down thinking wat she should do now. Wat does he mean does he still hate me or lo... no I should confim it wat he mean by it she cant get him he went away angrily. Shlok was driving very fast. He cant see her broken again oh god wat did he just say. Aastha too felt happy for him. She doesn't want to get dicorced with him of course she loves him a lot but matters him that matters her the most if he feels he need it she will easily sacrifice herself for him.

Shlok was restless y did she do that, y cant she remain silent infront of everyone she defamed herself wat made her to do so kyun kiya usne aisa. Aastha too thought then y did he scold me don't he believe me y he left her like that ye akdu bhi na I cant understand him at all kahte kuch aur dikhthe kuch aur. Wat she has to do now she will wait for him to come suddenly she saw Aditi going somewhere silently like cat. She followed her and came to home late she forgot her mobile in her room itself. Shlok forgot his files in the room itself and he tried to call her. He called her hesitatingly. She didn't lift it. Haan ye ladki will be the death of him for sure he thought. Y cant she lift the phone damn it. He tried many times but didn't. Kai ye ladki mujhse naaraj hoke kai chele gayi kya. He once again called her she didn't lift the call. He angrily rode back to fight with her again. He went to his room and found files on the bed itself see where his angry brought to him he also found her phone left there. He searched for her in room no he didn't find there.

He went to hall and shouted "Aastha Aastha.." no she was nowhere. Anjali and Sojal assembled there. Sojal "kya hua bhauji." Shlok "Aastha kaha hain." Anjali and Sojal saw each other. Sojal suddenly "Haan bhauji I saw her going out." Anjali "haan ye ladki hamesha aise kuch na kuch gadbad karti rahegi." Shlok too got angry and said "Didi she say to any one where she was going." Both nodded in a no. Varad slowly came unaffected to there and said "Shlok kai tumne tho firse usse danta nahi." Shlok saw him in disbelief. Sojal "Haan bhauji Aditi was also not here I think..." and she rounded her eyes. Shlok got more angry. Anjali "haan ab ye ladki jaasoos hogayi pata nahi iss ladki ke dimaag mein kya chal raha hain aane de usse." Aastha followed Aditi and came to home silently. She went to that old house and came back after Aditi reached the house. The second she stepped in she saw Anjali staring at her "Kaha chali gayi tum bina bataye  haan tumse aur kitne din sahna hain ham first of all itna kuch kiya aura ab.." She was fuming with anger. Aastha had enough of her. First of all she didn't trust her and now she is scolding as if she made a grave mistake.

Aastha "Dekho sasubhai aapko meri fikar karni jaroorat nahi hain aur natak karne ki tho bilkul nahi hain jab aapko mujhpe thodasa bhi bharosa nahi hain tho ye natak kyon kar rahe hain aap main jaha bhi jao aapko kya fark padta hain aur vaise bhi if I leave from here tomorrow u should live with that I don't want to argue with u unnecessarily I m sorry." And she left her infuriated. How dare she talk to her like that. She went to her room. She saw Shlok pacing in the room. He saw her. The second she came inside he angrily went to her and pinned her to the wall and shouted at her face "Kaha chali gayi tum aur y didn't u take phone with u wats wrong with u haan and even in morning r u gone mad y did u do all that haan I m fed up with u yaar y cant just be as matured woman I know u cant but atleast y cant u try." Aastha "Achcha itna fikar ho rahe hain mujhpe." Shlok increased grip on her and said "kya soch rahe ho tum aur kya kar rahe ho tum I don't understand and most importantly y r u doing all these haan." Aastha saw him into his eyes "I didn't do anything Shlok I know u wont believe me where did I go and wat I saw but I m sorry for not telling u b4 going anywhere that was... I m sorry I will never go away like that ok I will tell u later ok now cool." And she tried to release her hands from him.

Shlok held her tight and said "tumne kya socha fark padta hain matlab." Aastha "Kya hain wat r u implying." Shlok angrily "iska matlab I will feel happy if u go away I don't want to see ur face u r just burden to me u make me angry u make me feel sad u r the reason for my grief and u said u love me if u love me just get out of my way." And he left her throwing her lightly to the wall. Tears started in her eyes. Aastha's mouth gone dry. Aastha in her sobs "Kya sach main main bhoj lag rahi hoon tumko." And she shouted at him "Then y did u marry me y cant u be happy by giving divorce peacefully for u and me wat makes u stop me from dying y did u save me at the cost of ur life Shlok say it clearly I cant understand u y Shlok y r u doing all these y cant u just believe wat did I do to deserve this Shlok u don't want to see my face u r saying now then y r u tensed wen I'm away then y urself came into my life without my mistake y r u playing double games Shlok u r just spitting those words to hurt me u don't mean that I know." Cat got his tongue he doenst have answers to her questions. He immediately loosened his grip on her and went away in long strides.

Her gaze followed him until he disappeared and she collapsed kyun kya ho raa hain mujhe. Shlok frustrated and was going down and saw Aditi was going to terrace silently like a cat seeing here and there. Shlok too followed her. Aditi in terrace talking to someone and was exchanging bad words. He didn't listen totally. He just stood there. Aditi finished her talk and turned to see him and was shocked. Fear and shock was clearly visible on her face. Shlok noticed this. Shlok calmly "Haan Aditi tum yaha I was searching for u everywhere." Immediately she cooled down. This too was observed by him. Wat is it he thought. Aditi "haan I was talking with Dad he just cares me a lot and I like this place I like talking on phone here so.." Shlok "Accha teek hain I was searching for u to say sorry for wat Aastha did today I promise it wont happen again she behaves like a kid sometimes don't take her words deeply." Aditi "its ok Shlok I can understand." Shlok nodded and left thinking of her she was speaking vulgar language was it with her father no how can someone speak like that to her father so is it she was lying. He got doubt on her and suddenly he recalled Aastha trying to drag memory card from her she said our moments were captured in that wat does that imply wat kind of such moments do we have yes she lied that time too we didn't have any such moments so she didn't check that memory card only Aastha saw wat is in that so if it is true then y Aastha didn't show it to me. U idiot u said to move her away and u r blaming her.

Aastha felt heavy to his words how can he say that to her. She saw love and care in his eyes towards her that was not fake she saw that truly. Now she cant cry like that. She need to sort out this. The day b4 divorce. Shlok and Aastha were feeling sad. Aastha was literally crying and then she decided to talk to him. Matters will not be solved by crying. She wiped her tears and got up sat beside him on the bed. Shlok was shocked. Shlok "Ye tum.." she put her fingers on his mouth. Aastha "Shlok aap bohut kuch kahdiya Shlok ab main kahungi u will listen dekho Shlok kal bohut bada din hain mere liye pls listen this one time I know u might feel guilt for wat u said yesterday but don't I already forgot it we need to think of future leave all this Shlok leave this hatred and all it only hurts u too u cant be happy with it and yes I m sorry for wat happened yesterday I shouldn't have done that I should have took care of myself I should have said about her slowly not to rush into things I realised it and I m sorry for it I will never do like that again see Shlok chhee mahine hogaye didn't u gain a little bit trust in me am I that stupid Shlok didn't I say about Jyoti Tai that time too u didn't believe see u regretted after that. U know Shlok I don't want divorce even now I don't want it I m a fool to apply for divorce and forced u to sign it I want to live with u Shlok I cant live without u I m sorry for wat happened on that day I never wanted it to happen like that I didn't expect a media man to be there shooting us believe me I just wanted justice for my friend I just wanted to ask u that's it I have no intention to hurt ur Baba u only think y would I hurt ur Baba wen I even don't know him ok leave it I don't want to remember that days I want to start a fresh Shlok I want to live with u I love u a lot cant u see my love Shlok cant u feel my love I cant see u hurt please give me a chance please if u have a little bit trust in me a one chance Shlok I will treat u as God Shlok I want to forget everything if u still hate me if u still want divorce if u still want to hurt me if u cant forget all that then say it to me say that one last word get lost then I will go far away from u if u feel u will be happy without me then say it Shlok u want divorce now I lost the battle Shlok I want to see u happy decision is ur's and this is not a simple one it is a life matter Shlok don't make it cheap like our marriage this is life Shlok u cant hate a person lifelong believe me wife and husband relation will be with full of love and trust Shlok aap hi sochiye how it will be if we have children and enjoying with them think about it Shlok think wisely wat makes u happy if u will be happy without me then say it u don't want me I will leave for ur happiness I will give u clarity Shlok if u want to be happy with me if u want to see me happy then leave this all we will start fresh from tomorrow if u still angry at me u want to hurt me then divorce me Shlok every second without u will be a hell to me I think that might be the toughest part for me even though if it makes u happy then I happily divorce u if u don't want me then u can marry some other and be happy." And she ended in tears and took away her hand.

Shlok was speechless, he was not angry at all. She is very wise at that time. Wat she said is true he saw her eyes. Her eyes said a lot more than wat she said. Wat should he say now yes this is not a simple matter its their life matter and he already thought how foolishly he married her thinking he will hate her his whole life but she is right no one can hate any one whole life. He didn't say anything. He just came forward and took her face in his palms and kissed her forehead and hugged her. His anger had evaporated just like that. Aastha "Tho aap kya kahenge." She was smiling and hugged him more tightly. Shlok smiled and said "tumhe kaun chahiye boy or girl." Aastha understood and smiled and was with full of happiness and hugged him even tighter if that even possible. Aastha "Thank u thank u so much I wont disappoint u Shlok I promise I never irritate u I never make u angry bcoz I cant see u sad whatever is the problem we both will be together and solve it but it will happen wen u trust me." Shlok "Aastha I m sorry I don't want divorce STAY WITH ME." And he wiped her tears. Shlok and Aastha have an eye lock which had full of emotion and love for each other they knew they love each other today she got him just a simple thought made her life heaven with him. He too felt happier she is staying with him for him after all wat he did to her. Shlok too hugged her tighter and slept each other in their arms.

Edited by Saibhargav - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
very nice...
nice title...
thnks 4 d pm...
vaishux thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey...nice one and very well written
Catherine06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow,very nice update and new os is also superbbb,keep writing,happy to read it dear
nadeeka1200 thumbnail
Wow new os , very nice
Thank you very much 
You have given more I can't ask anything
sudhamadhu thumbnail
Hey Sai, you are writing is also waw.super. Hey how can our ashlok be separate. No they will always together. You once again proved it. Thank u Sai. Keep writing is again. We are waiting. The two days u didn't update but coming back with one is. Thanks. Thank u so much ok.keep writing k
ashimamm91 thumbnail
nice os sai. so u r an all-rounder. luvd it. thanks dear. thanks 4 d pm too.
unniachu thumbnail
nice update.
special thanks to u,any guess? u gave brain to slok

congrats๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
sathuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice OS dear...
Well written...
Saibhargav thumbnail