Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Epilogue 2

After the ceremony was over, all the guests left while sharon & swayum stayed behind. Sharon stepped forward and knelt down before her brother who was sitting on the couch in the hall.

"Bhai, I want to ask you something-" Sharon started off. Rey look at her with blank expressions, he gave a curt nod to her.

"You still haven't forgiven me, right?"

"I have forgave you long back, sharon."

"Then why don't you trust me? You don't trust me around taani and you child, you didn't even let me hold your baby-" Sharon whispered brokenly. Rey look at her, it pained his heart to see her like this, but it was for her betterment only. He want her to realize her mistake.

"Its because you are feeling guilty for hurting me, not for your behavior toward taani. And somewhere i still fear, you again might hurt her. In these months, not once you apologized to her because you don't think you have wronged her. You are just feeling guilty that you have hurt your brother. But in reality, more than me, you have hurt her. Just to get my attention, you were ready to hurt the child growing inside her, didn't you once thought how much it must have pained her. Sharon, life doesn't just revolve around you or me, there are more people in life we need to take care of. Every relation is important which i understand when i was on verge of losing her-" Rey said to his sister, he wanted her to understand, wanted to see the reality of life.

Sharon looked down, knowing her brother was correct. Her brother mattered to her most, she never thought about anyone else than him. 

"Seeing you plotting with dadi against taani, blaming her, made me feel like i failed as a husband. I failed to give you good values. I failed mom & dad."  Rey mumbled brokenly. Sharon cried as she shook her head in denial.

"You haven't failed in anything, bhai. You have left everything for me, and when for the first time when you chose your own happiness over me, i turned selfish. I tried destroying your happiness. Its me who failed. Not you. You are the best brother. Mom & Dad must be very proud of you." Sharon cried, she hugged him and cried her heart out.

She got up and moved toward taani, she knew it's time to make everything alright.

"After your marriage with bhai, i know, i never treated you well. I always avoided you, but that was not intentional. My world just roamed around my own little family, and i felt you will take my bhai away from me. I couldn't afford to lose him, he is my everything after mom & dad left. I realized how wrong i was when i expected bhai to leave you for me, i'm sorry. I got bit selfish, not realizing my brother have his own family now. I'm sorry, bhabhi."  Sharon apologized, and for the first time, she called him bhabhi, with respect she deserve from her.

Taani smiled at her and pulled her in her embrace, leaving all the bitter memories behind. They all decided to start a new, with balance in their lives. Rey made sure to give his full attention to his wife & son but also made sure his sister never felt left out or insecure about their relation.

While Sharon made sure she doesn't interfere in her brother's personal life and avoid such situations where he has to chose between her & his wife. Swayum was happy to see his wife becoming so mature & understanding, she was no longer the stubborn & spoiled sharon who want her brother by her side all the time.

Taani was happy, her husband erased all her insecurities and after that there was no looking back. Their love made their relationship more stronger. After two years, they were blessed by a baby girl. Arrival of their little angel, completed their world and filled their lives with more happiness.

With the epilogue, i end this SS. It was an emotional journey, dealing with insecurities of a wife. Hope I did justice with the concept. 

Please do leave your feedback :)

skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow amazing epic
Loved it

7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Super - Duper Awesome
Amazing Update
Loved It
Post Next Part Super Soon
Thanks for the PM
yoyoaishwarya thumbnail
Waiting for yr updates always pays!!!!!!its really awesome epilogues really looks like a beautiful journey of taarey N their relationship!! Sharon is mature now good !!!! Waiting 4 more stories
Applef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome and perfect ending..
Sharon had repented..
And has apologised to taani also..
Taarey's romance was wow..
kartikaJA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb ending
please update your other stories also
thanks for pm
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice epilogue..
a perfect ending...
carter4 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love the updates
Couldn't ask for a better ending
Armaan is such a beautiful name
Glad to see that everthing is fine in the family now
Keep updating the rest of your storiea
Thnkx for the pm
paddu503 thumbnail
Really good one. ...loved it very much. ..
tanu_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome
Plz update broken angel as well