Frequent Posters

anish17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
insulting pabho was superb 😆
Last two chapters were awesome
Aww they kissed 😳
Loved Rishbala moments
Mashu is becoming friendly with her saas cool ;)
Now waiting for next dhamaka 😆
Thanks for the pm
musicismylife thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my God! Wow! just wow... I'm in love with this story. Now I'm angry at myself I took so much time in starting this one... The blurb was really interesting. The way they both met was just amazing. They both are hurt. Rishabh more than Madhu as he hasn't got the closure. Its like he's hanging mid air not knowing what to do or not ..
I'm loving Madhu's bold yet strong character.
I laughed so much at that horror movie scene lol. And the way Madhu said 'leave my Rishabh' it was so cute!
And don't even get me started on the drunk singing scene.. ROFL! Haha it was EPIC!
Girl you're just awesome. I'm completely bewitched to the story.. You've done a great job dear..

I've a feeling that in all this drama they both will fall for each other genuinely and then *BAM* there will be a dhamaka with Dipali's entry.. This is a rare case where Dipali's character isn't grey shade. But I think after her entry she'll be changed. May be she'll enter as negative only.. a result of all the hardships her family had to suffer cause of moving.. or she'll turn negative after seeing Rishbala in love... whatever happens I'm all for it...
Again amazing story dear. . and thank you so much for the pm :)
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! amazing update dear...loved it
k.atrina75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Part 14  

They were all sitting at the dining table. Paabo was looking satisfied seeing RK sitting with them. Madhu though was in the kitchen. But Radha was a little apprehensive as she knew what Madhu was upto. 

Soon Patil came to the dining area with tray as he looked worried. Madhu entered behind him. She kept the utensil on the table and opened the lid. Paabo looked at the dish curiously. She moved the gravy with spoon and then her eyes grew wide

"Is it fish? " she exclaimed. 

"Ohh you have sharp eyes.." Madhu said appreciating. 

"What is this? " she screamed.  "Radha you know I hate fish then why did you cook it.." 

"Paabo.. I am the new daughter in law.. And it's my duty to look after the house and lessen my mother in law's burden.. " 

"but I can't eat fish .. You should ask what you would cook.." Paabo said angrily. 

"but I like fish, and I felt like eating it today.. What's there to create such a hoopla about? " Madhu asked making a weird face. 

Rk smiled naughtily seeing her. She was definitely learning. 

"Rishabh.. Won't you say anything?  Your wife is answering me back like anything.." 

"Come on paabo" RK almost whispered as if talking something confidential. "she is daughter of The Malik.. How can I raise my voice at her? In fact I would advise even you to not scold her like that.. She is above us" RK said nodding his head seriously while Paabo looked at him confused thinking to herself as to what non sense is that. 

"Paabo.. Eat it.. Don't worry.. I am sure Madhu won't put poison in your food.. " RK said with  a smirk.. 

"yes of course.. Why would you doubt her..? It's us that you doubt.." Paabo said taunting. 

"Right!" RK snapped back . 

Paabo rolled her eyes angrily. "Radha, I didn't think I would have to face all this in your presence.." she said knowing full well that it's only her that she can suppress in that room. 

"Paabo.. I thought I would give the duties of this house to the new daughter in law now.. " Radha said acting innocent. 

"you could have told her what we eat and what we don't.." Paabo said angrily. 

"I did.." she said. 

"Then.. "

"That's when she decided we would eat it.." Radha said trying to control her smile. 

"And you let her! " Paabo exclaimed. 

"How can I refuse her Paabo..?" she said making a worried face as she gestured at Madhu through her eyes as if to convey something confidential. And Paabo knew that even she hinted at Madhu 's obviously much higher status than them. 
RK raised an eyebrow at her appreciating that finally she spoke something. 

Paabo looked at her in wide eyed shock. Even she has a tongue?! 

"Come on.. I am not like mummy ji or Dipali.. That I would sacrifice my likes for someone else.. " Madhu said frowning. 

"I don't care who wants to eat or who doesn't.. I am way too hungry.. " RK said picking up his plate. Madhu quickly came and served him. All the while she was looking at RK while battering her eyes trying to act romantic. 

RK looked at her and bit his lip to stop himself from laughing. He understood what she was trying though she was failing in it. In order to save her attempt from failing, he kept staring at her. Paabo looked at them angrily. 

Madhu turned to Paabo satisfied with her performance. She served her acting innocent. 

"I won't eat this.." she said angrily. 

"Paabo.. Your new daughter in law has cooked food for the first time.. And you will not eat it.. Shouldn't that be a tradition for all " Madhu asked innocently. 

"It is.." Radha quickly said. 

Rk broke into a laugh while Paabo glared at Radha angrily. 

She took a spoon and ate while flaring in anger. Madhu smirked seeing her. 

-----------
After having lunch, RK and Madhu entered the room. Madhu was about to speak excited when she suddenly felt a pull on her arm and within a second she was stuck between the wall and RK.. 

"ohh Rishabh.. What are you doing.. You scared me.. " she said relaxing. 

"What was that you were trying to do down there?" RK asked with a raised eyebrow.. 

"Are you upset with me? You didn't like me behaving like that with Paabo..? " she asked worried. "I am sorry Rishabh.. I thought.." she tried to defend herself but then RK kept his hand on her mouth. 

"Not that.. What were you trying to do when you were serving food in my plate? " he asked smirking. 

Madhu took in a breath of relief and then again battered her eyes trying to act romantic. 

"yes.. What's this?" RK asked amused. 

Madhu gestured at his hand and he removed it from her mouth. 

"I was acting romantic so that Paabo gets uncomfortable.. " she said proudly. 

"You think that is romantic?" RK asked amused. 

"what.. It's not? " Madhu asked confused and hurt. 

RK traced his hand up her arm. She sucked in her breath feeling goosebumps on her body. She looked at him with wide eyes which slowly turned passionate. Her lips trembled at his touch. RK smirked seeing the effect he caused on her. 

He leaned towards her that made her heart thump in her chest. She could hear her heartbeats and even RK could hear them. He reached her ear and his lips touched on it. 

"This is a romantic face.. " he whispered. Madhu closed her eyes as chills ran down her spine. 

He moved back to look at her and found her eyes closed, holding her breath. She looked so tempting. Until now he was feeling in control of the situation but seeing her, he felt losing himself. He leaned again closer to her lips. When his lips were about to touch hers, he stopped and stayed there for a few seconds savoring the feeling of being so close to her. He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath as he controlled himself and stepped back. Madhu opened her eyes and saw RK smirking at her victoriously. She frowned seeing him and slapped his arm. 

"You seemed to want more a few seconds back.. Now you are beating me.. " RK said amused."or is it because you wanted me to continue but I stopped..!" he wondered loudly. 

"shut up Rishabh.  " Madhu said frowning at him. 

"ok sorry.. Come I will continue.." RK said trying to pull her. 

Madhu gasped hearing him. "I will kill you!!" she exclaimed angrily. 

RK finally broke into a laugh while Madhu looked at him angrily with her hands tied in front of her chest. RK shook his head at her and hugged her. Madhu too broke into a laugh and hugged him back. While Madhu smiled widely at her being bullied by RK, he closed his eyes trying to control his emotions and trying to hold her to never let her go. He didn't know what else would he have done if she hadn't been here. 

------------

Madhu was sitting in the porch as she enjoyed the greenery of the lawn shining in the afternoon. The birds seemed to enjoy the sun and she couldn't help but smile at them every few minutes.. 

"What do you want? " came a voice from behind of her. 

Madhu turned around thoroughly displeased on being disturbed. 

"Oh.. Mr Kundra.. Have a seat" she offered gesturing to the chair beside her as she looked back at the birds. 

"It's my house and you seem to offer me a place in my own house " he said sarcastically. 

Madhu laughed hearing him. "Sounds ironic, doesn't it?" she said with a naughty glint in her eyes. 

Balraj felt his lips twisting into a smile too seeing her face, but then he controlled quickly. 

"Rishabh is my son and I know why he is doing all this.. He is angry with me and wants to take revenge for what I did to Dipali.. But what I don't know is you.. " he said eyeing her now. Madhu's face formed a confused frown as she turned to him. 

"What?" she asked confused. 

"I don't like not knowing something that matters to me dearly.. Why are you here? You know Rishabh is still drowned in Dipali's pain, so it can't be love.. You are from a much well to do family than us, so it can't be money.. Then why are you doing all this? " he asked trying to hide his anxiety and confusion. 

Madhu smiled hearing him. "Pure lawyer you are, Sir. Trying to find an explanation to everything going around you.. Trying to see what benefit I might be expecting.. Because according to you nobody would do something without expecting a benefit, right?" she asked with a sarcastic smile. 

"Just answer me.. What are you getting in this?" he asked getting restless. 

"These birds are such wonderful creations... " she said mesmerised now looking ahead. 

Balraj looked ahead too at the birds near the tree. 

"If you see closely Mr Kundra, you will realize that one of them is a mother. And the other 3 are it's children.." she said with a smile as Balraj focused too. She was right, the bigger one was caressing the other birds every now and then.. 

"You know the beauty of them.. No other species takes care of its young ones as the bird does.. It gives warmth to the eggs till they hatch.. Then even to the featherless hatchlings.. Then it feeds them straight into the mouth, even chews the hard bits on their behalf.. Parents are really a beautiful blessing to a person.. " she said looking at him with a smile. 

Balraj looked at her emotional thinking of himself and RK yet confused. Was she trying to insult him or praise him? 

"But.. You know where the beauty lies Mr Kundra.." she said looking back ahead. 

"when the bird feels that it's child has gained enough strength to face the world and take its decisions.. It let's them go.." she said looking at him at the last part. 

"even to the extent of pushing them out of the nest.. " she said looking at balraj's now pale face. Yes, she hit the right spot. 

"So you want me to leave my son?" he asked little agitated. 

"No Mr Kundra.. You still haven't looked at the whole picture.." she said back with her radiant smile. Balraj looked at her confused. 

"When that young bird grows in understanding after experiencing the whole wide sky and the scenic land, it still feels the emptiness and eventually it returns back. It returns back to where it was born. Where it's mother had loved it and protected it.. " Madhu said as tears stung her eyes. 

Balraj was shook a little. He stared ahead trying to understand what she meant. 

"If you had let him go for a while.. He would have returned to you sooner than you expected.." she said as if solving his puzzle. 

Balraj looked at her. His face that was showing the pain of a father, hardened again after a few seconds. 

"I know how to raise my children.. I don't need to learn from a kid.. " he said firmly. 

"what holds any two people together is love, Mr Kundra. No relation can exist without love. You are his father, by blood. But your relation won't be of any significance if it has lost the love. I.. May not have any relation with him. But what makes me and him close, is again love.. "

"You mean to tell me that you love him.. Even after knowing that he is still lingering on Dipali's loss.." he said with a laugh as if making fun of her. 

"Yes I love him.. And unlike you.. I don't expect anything in return.. Not even his love " she said now angry at him. He was a thick head. Balraj looked at her dumb struck as she stood up and walked away. Before stepping back into the house she turned around. 

"Find your son back before I take my Rishabh away from your lives forever" she said looking at him with an evil smile and walked off leaving a stunned Balraj. 

She came back into the room, cribbing about Balraj. What does he think of himself. So much drowned in self appraisal. She didn't know why she had said those last words that she did. She doesn't love RK. She laughed half heartedly as she now stood in front of the mirror. She said that to scare Balraj so that he gets desperate to get his son back and realises his mistake. She was trying to scare him that she would take Rishabh away from them. It's just that. But she doesn't love RK. She looked at her reflection trying to smile genuinely at that thought but she could see she was failing. 
------------

Happy Valentines Day  
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
First...😃
Happy Valentine's Day Doc!❤️

Awesome update...
Hayee... Madhu batting her eyes... I could so imagine how cute she would have been then...
& loved Rk teasing her over that... & ther little intense moment... Wish they had kissed... But Rk stepped back like a true gentleman... He wanted to respect her after all she is there for him... To help his family teach a lesson...
Haha... She made fish which paboo hates & even made her eat... Way to go madhu! U just rock baby..
Loved the scene so much btn ballu & madhu... & short story she gave him making him see where he is going wrong & what he is losing... His son's love...
Ah! She said she loves rk... & i know she means it! 
Great going dear... Just loving all ur stories... They are so helping me to release my stress... Thanks dear... Love u... 
Edited by madhurish - 8 years ago
musicismylife thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! Such an awesome chapter dear... ooh I loved how Madhu made Pabbo eat fish and don't even get me started on trying to act romantic 😆
Aww loved their short and sweet moment.. hope it happens more and more 😉
The way Madhu TRIED to make Balraj understand his mistake was beautiful... the metaphor you used with the birds story was amazing.. but that thickheaded man still didn't get it 😡
I'm loving the current phase with little masti and much dhamaka 😉
Awesome update 😊
k.atrina75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Hah!  Good to see you back stalker.. 😆
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
extraordinary update 
vishti4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi.it was a beautiful message madhu conveyes and u wrote it beautifully.nice update
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! fantastic update dear...loved it