Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
omggg nooo its really gud.
m really sorry fr nt commenting but reading ur ff religiously ,so stuck up wid stuff n work.
will surely comment next update onwards😊
[/QUOTE]
Hi Sherma,

Thanks for reading.  Glad you like the story so far. πŸ€—
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Originally posted by: kksoap

lovely story and also character preet meher always busy in works πŸ˜† and then explain this  πŸ‘ β€οΈ excited for the next one β˜ΊοΈ

thank you fatima β€οΈ

Thanks a lot Kiran πŸ€—
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhagyashree2011

Hi fatima

Wonderful update infact it is the best update till no also because there was no ranting from Kuljeet in this update lol fatima if possible pls make Kuljeet also dead like others

You no I'm against violence of any kind πŸ˜†

It was so cute yaar and what a wonderful start of their friendship. I loved everything about this update so it is actually really tough to point out what was best. 

It started with Ash trying to warn mehar lol it reminded me of adha ishq times and the famous dialogue ladka and ladki dost nahi ho sakte. What I feel like is ash is warning meher less out of concern but more out the fact that Preet Juneja is showing interest in a small town simple girl and she is unable to digest that. 

You described Ash's feeling bang on.
Ladka Ladki dialogue is from Maine Pyar Kiya...but I love to use it every where πŸ˜†

Well whatever it is but her attitude again gave us a funny moment when she followed meher to Preet's room and then when preet asked meher for lunch she interrupted him lol I loved the annoyed expression on preet plus his secret that he drops meher daily to work was out in front of gaurav and then gaurav teasing preet was sweet. Though preet didn't replied much but I wanna see how long can he control his feelings for Meher. 

Well he's trying his best, but it's not going to work for long πŸ˜†

When preet wants something then leave it to him and he will find all sought of ways to get them I mean he wanted to spend more time with Meher so he worked out a way where she will be working with him which is equal to spending more time with her and for us readers more time for MEET scenes...  

The main reason for me to like the character of preet was that even though he is a fun person and always joking around he always care for his close ones plus he always stands for the correct irrespective of who is in front of him. And one such quality was displayed when he tried to stop meher from getting bullied by ash but poor preet he will have to do a lot of hard work for making meher confident. But the way he told meher that they will have their private lunch some other day showed his want and need to spend some time alone. 

The tie scene was actually very romantic only of both of them would have been in love with each other this scene would have been a picture perfect and preet is really cute yaar he drank a little bit of coffee just to make meher smile. 

That was sweet of him wasn't it. πŸ˜³

Finally Sam is also introduced here. It was really cool that Meher has a childhood friend in sam and she is one who knows everything about her so in that way atleast meher had someone to share her heart too. Plus sam and me share the same view about Kuljeet and Ash... 

Sam is a true friend to Meher ...through thick and thin.  She's also the voice of reason.  And it's nice that even though Meher is burdened with an evil step mother and a father who can't stand up for her, she is at least blessed with a friend like Sam.

Last part was simply superb, sam and meher getting lunch for everyone Then meher making preet eat lunch and preet taking care of Mehek's hand and on the other side gaurav hitting on sam and there story also start alongwith MEET and also I am sure they will play an important role in bringing them together as both of them have already noticed the spark between them. 

Now I am really excited for future updates to see how this friendship blossoms into love. Also that precautions about a wedding invitation sounds suspicion. So pls fatima pls update soon I desperately waiting for the future chapters. Lol

Thanks so much Bhagyashree for always leaving such detailed feedback. πŸ€—
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana.harshiti

Wow Fatima I didn't read it before but athi say to me read this story and its amazing I love it plzzz continue soon

Oh Wow...Hi Sana...nice to see you here.
Looks like Athi has been drumming up support for me πŸ˜†

Thanks Athisda...love you πŸ€—

And thanks so much Sana for taking the time out to read. πŸ€—
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Chapter 8 - An Invitation

A few days later...

"Hey Preet, this just came in," said Gaurav.  He placed a fancy envelope on Preet's desk.

"What is it?" Preet asked.

"It looks like an invitation," said Gaurav.  "A wedding invitation to be exact."

"Oh that's right, I totally forgot about that," said Preet.  "It's probably from Dev Dutt.  He was going to be getting married ahead of his book tour.  I'm supposed to represent the Juneja family and Enterprises.  Just another way for Bauji to torture me, by wasting a perfectly good day."

"Oh come on Preet, weddings are fun," said Gaurav.

"For who?" scoffed Preet.  "The bride and groom are dressed in the most uncomfortable outfits, with fake smiles plastered on their faces for the cameras, when all they really want to do is get out of them as soon as possible and start their honeymoon.  Their parents are all uptight trying to make sure the wedding turns out perfect with as little damage to their wallets as possible.  Kids run around all over the place knocking over drinks because their mothers are too busy gossiping.  You could starve to death by the time you get your turn at the buffet line.  And everyone who shouldn't be shaking their tooh (bum) is shaking it."

"And what about the girls there?" asked Gaurav.

"Ah yes...the girls...they stay huddled in their groups batting their eyelashes, twirling their hair around their fingers, and throwing you a gracious smile every now and then.  You exchange 2 words with one and her mother starts pricing weddings gowns," Preet said rolling his eyes.  "Oh and then there's the best part.  You go up to congratulate the happy couple and old people start coming up to you and poke you in the side saying You're next, you're next.'  I mean like come on, give me a break.  I don't go up to them at funerals and say You're next, you're next.'  Bottom line is, all wedding are exactly the same Gaurav...traditional and boring.  If you've been to one, you've been to them all."

"Okay okay...I get your point," laughed Gaurav.  "Weddings are not your cup of tea."

"They're not even my cup of coffee," said Preet.  "I wish there was some way I could get out of going."

Just then Balraj Maan knocked on Preet's office door.  "Sir, I have the revised figures you requested."

"Fantastic," smiled Preet. 

As he handed the report to Preet, Balraj's eyes fell on the invitation card lying on his desk.  "Are you going to a wedding sir?"

"Unfortunately," nodded Preet.

Balraj looked confused.

"Wedding are not exactly Preet's favorite things in the world," explained Gaurav. 

"Really?" remarked Balraj.  "I wonder why?  I mean, Meher loves weddings."

"She does?" asked Preet.  His interest was piqued.

"Yes...well...I suppose all women do," said Balraj.  "You know...dressing up, the music, the food, sharing in someone else's happy moment.  It's all good fun.  Who wouldn't like them?  Well sir, if you don't need anything else, I'll take your leave.  Balwant Singh is waiting downstairs for me.  I was going to show him and his team around the hotel, so they can get an understanding of what needs to be done."

"Yeah, go right ahead," said Preet.

Balraj Maan nodded and left the room.

"Balwant Singh," sighed Gaurav.  "Now I wouldn't mind going to this wedding or any wedding, if his daughter Sam was attending.  Hey you know what, I think I'll join Mr. Maan on the tour of the hotel."

"Volunteering for work?" Preet asked in surprise.

"Yeah well, I think I should get to know Mr. Singh better," said Gaurav.  "If I'm going to make any progress with Sam, I may as well make in roads with her father."

"Makes perfect sense," chuckled Preet.  He waited until Gaurav had left, then picked up the wedding invitation again.  Hmm, thought Preet.  He had to attend the function.  He had no choice about that.  But...he could make the experience a more pleasant one.

Later that evening...

Preet and Gaurav joined the Maan family and Ashlesha at the dinner table.

"Mmm, everything smells delicious Mrs. Maan," Gaurav smiled rubbing his hands together.  He pulled out a chair and took a seat.  "Right Preet?"

"Oh...sure," Preet smiled as he sat down next to Gaurav.  He was holding the invitation card in his hand, turning it back and forth every now and then as if he was still pondering over it.

"Well I hope everyone is hungry," said Kuljeet.  "Because Meher...uh...I mean...I...sure made plenty of food."

Preet saw Meher look up and smile at him.  Regardless of who was going to take credit for making dinner, he could tell from the very first bite that she had done all the cooking. 

"Mr. Juneja, you've hardly helped yourself to anything," Kuljeet remarked.  She walked over to him with the serving bowl in hand.

"No actually, I'm fine," said Preet.

"Come now, don't be bashful," said Kuljeet.  "A young man your age should have a healthy appetite, just look at how Mr. Sherma eats."

Gaurav made a face and Preet tried to stifle a laugh.  As Kuljeet ladled out a generous serving of rice onto his plate, Preet conveniently let the card he was holding in his hand slip through his fingers and fall to the floor.  

"Oh my Rabs!  What is this?" cried Kuljeet.  She picked up the fine envelope with red and gold filigree work and examined it carefully.

"Oh that...It's nothing important," sighed Preet.

"Nothing important?" said Kuljeet.  "Why it looks like a wedding invitation!"

"A wedding?" said Ashlesha.

"Who is the invitation for?  Whose wedding is it?" asked Kuljeet.  "Are you going?"

"Kuljeet, you ask too many questions," sighed Balraj.

"No it's alright," smiled Preet.  "Dev Dutt, the new up and coming author our company is getting ready to promote...that is an invitation to his wedding."

"Ooo...an author.  I bet it's going to be one of those high society, indetectable weddings," Kuljeet clasped her hands excitedly.

"You mean intellectual," Balraj corrected her.

"Han Han wohi (Yes yes, that's what I meant)," said Kuljeet.  "I've never been to one of those you know.  How I'd love to be a fly on a wall at such an event."

"Unfortunately, I have to be there to represent our company," sighed Preet.  He tried to put on his best sad face.  "But I won't know anyone there.  I won't know what to do or say.  It'll be a complete bore and waste of an evening."

"Really?" said Meher.  "But weddings are so much fun.  Everyone is so happy and welcoming.  And there's singing and dancing."

"And good food and plenty of gossip," chuckled Kuljeet.  "Waise Mr. Juneja, I don't wish to impose on you, but since you are staying in our home, and since Balraj does work at Juneja Enterprises we're sort of...almost like...one big happy family.  We wouldn't mind going to the wedding with you, or in your place even."

"Kuljeet, what are you saying?" said Balraj.

"What?  He said he'd be bored and didn't want to go.  Just look how sad he looks at the prospect of going alone," said Kuljeet.  "I'm just offering a solution.  If we went, Mr. Juneja would have plenty of people to single with."

"You mean mingle with," Ashlesha corrected her.

"Yes yes...mingle," nodded Kuljeet.

"Mr. Juneja, I apologize," sighed Balraj.  "My wife tends to get ahead of herself sometimes."

"Actually Mr. Maan, I think Mrs. Maan's idea is just wonderful," smiled Preet.  "I would really like it...I mean, I'd really appreciate it if you all would join Gaurav and myself at the wedding.  Rather than feeling like the token company representative that showed up, I may even enjoy myself."  He casually glanced over at Meher and smiled.  She smiled back.

"Uh...Meher," said Gaurav.  "Do you think Sam would like to join us?  I...uh...I'm sure adding one more person to our party of 5 wouldn't hurt."

"6," Ashlesha corrected him.  "I'm going too."

"You are?" said Gaurav. 

"Yes.  I mean, Preet did say he would like us all to come," said Ashlesha.

Gaurav looked at Preet.  "You used the word all," he muttered.

"I'm afraid I did," Preet whispered, as he passed his hand over his mouth.

"It's settled then," said Kuljeet.  "We're all going!  Now let's eat."

A few days later...

Preet and Gaurav were seated at the table going over some files with Balraj, when Sam walked into the Maan's living room lugging a suitcase with her.  "Hey everyone," she smiled.  "Where is Meher?"

"Here let me help," said Gaurav, as he ran to help her with the suitcase.  "It's heavy."

"Well, it does have a lot of stuff in it," chuckled Sam.

Just then Meher came in from the kitchen wiping her hand on a dish towel.  "Sam, you're here," she said.

"Yup, and I brought loads of good stuff," smiled Sam.

"What's going on?" Kuljeet asked, as she joined the family.  "Simran, what have you brought?"

"Dresses for all occasions... in every color of the rainbow," smiled Sam.  She threw the suitcase's lid open and began to sort through the clothes inside.  "I had mom get them out of the store room this morning.  There is bound to be something in here that we can wear to the wedding."

"What's going on here?" asked Ashlesha.  She had just walked into the room.

"Sam brought clothes we can wear at the wedding," said Meher.

"Yeah.  You're welcome to pick out something for yourself," offered Sam.

"Me...wear hand me downs?  Get real," scoffed Ashlesha.  "I'm going shopping.  I'm sure I'll find something more to my taste."

Meher watched Ashlesha leave.  "It must be real easy when money is no object," she sighed.

"Forget about her Meher," urged Sam. "Let's figure out what we're going to wear."  She picked up a purple dress and put it against herself.  Just then Gaurav coughed.  Sam looked over at him, and he shook his head.

Meher saw the exchange between them and smiled.

"Well, maybe purple isn't really my color," said Sam.  She picked up several dresses one by one, until Gaurav gave her a smile and his nod of approval for a blue one.

"Well, you certainly didn't need my help," Meher teased Sam.

Sam blushed.  "Um...uh...let's find something for you," she said.

"You think you'll have something in there that'll actually fit Meher?" Kuljeet said loud enough for everyone to hear.  "I doubt it."

Preet frowned as he watched Meher's face turn red from embarrassment.

"Perhaps it's better if she stays home altogether," suggested Kuljeet.

"Meher is going," Blaraj said firmly.

"Oh alright!" said Kuljeet.  "Just don't expect us to shell out any money for a new dress Meher.  We don't have the same bank balance as the Rampals."

"Come on Meher," Sam frowned at Kuljeet as she tugged on Meher's arm.  "Let's go to your room, and try on some of these outfits."

Meher nodded and quietly followed her upstairs.

Once in the room, Sam placed the clothes on Meher's bed and turned to her friend.  "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yes, why do you ask?" Meher gave her a weak smile.

"You know...the evil step-mother's remark," said Sam.

"I'm used to it," sighed Meher.  "I just wish the guys hadn't been in the room, when she said it."

"I don't know how you put up with her," said Sam.  "One of these days though...Pow!"  She made a punching action.

"Sam stop," laughed Meher.  "So...um...do you really have something that'll fit me?"

"I have just the thing," smiled Sam.

One Week later...

Sam and Meher were getting ready for the wedding party.

"Hold still while I tie the strings of your blouse," said Sam.  She quickly tied the strings then spun Meher around to have a look.  "Perfect," she smiled.  "The pink color really suits you.  And I love the flow of the lengha's fabric when you spin around.  Now let's do something about that extra long hair of yours."  She picked up some hair pins and began to put Meher's hair up."

"Are you sure I should wear my hair up?" asked Meher.

"Yes," chuckled Sam.  How else are you supposed to show your back off?"

"I guess I was hoping to avoid doing so," said Meher.

"Oh come on Meher, stop behaving like a nun.  Live a little, will ya," chuckled Sam.

Meher stood up and checked the reflection of her back in the dressing table's mirror.  Her blouse was held together from behind by only 3 strings, and offered a generous view of her bare back.  "That's not a little Sam...that is showing off a lot."

"I know, isn't it great!" Sam said excitedly.  She was wearing a similar outfit, and joined Meher at the mirror to check her own reflection.  She caught her frowning and rolled her eyes.  "Okay look don't panic.  We do have matching dupattas.  They'll provide us with some cover."

Meher was about to say something, when Ashlesha walked into the room, dressed in a body hugging, mid-thigh length western dress and heels.  "Hi girls," she smiled and struck a pose.  "How do I look?"

"Talk about showing off a lot," whispered Sam.

"You...uh...look very nice Ashlesha," Meher smiled politely.

"I know," said Ashlesha.  "I see you 2 went the more traditional lengha route."

Sam rolled her eyes at Ashlesha's remark.

"Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I took the liberty of telling Uncle Balraj that he and Kuljeet Maasi could go on ahead without us.  We'll go later in my car."

"Why did you do that?" asked Meher. 

"So we could have more time to get ready," said Ashlesha.  She pulled out a lipstick from her purse and applied a red coat to her lips.  "Come now ladies, we are going to a wedding.  Do you have any idea how many eligible young men will be there?  Each one a potential prince charming."

"Ashlesha, we just want to have a fun evening," said Meher.

"Yeah, besides we're almost ready," said Sam.

"Take a look at yourself in the mirror Sam," remarked Ashlesha.  "Trust me, you could use some more time on yourself."

"Grrr...why didn't we lock the door?" Sam muttered under her breath.

"I can think of at least one young man I'd like to impress tonight," Ashlesha smiled to herself.

"Oh yeah...who?" asked Sam.

Ashlesha ignored her and continued.  "It' shouldn't be too difficult.  You just have to understand how men think."

"Oh and I suppose you have them all figured out," said Sam, folding her arms in front of her.

"Well, they're really not all that complicated," said Ashlesha.  "Guys think of girls just like books.  If the cover doesn't catch their eyes, they won't even bother to read what's inside.  How many guys have you seen chasing a homely looking girl?"

"None," admitted Sam.

"That's right," said Ashlesha.  "That's because they want beauty not brains."

"And why is that?" said Sam.

"Because they see better than they think," laughed Ashlesha.  She placed a sympathetic hand on Meher's shoulder.  "You know what's worse than being poor Meher?  Being an old maid.  Take my advice and dress to the nines.  I mean, who knows, maybe your prince charming is waiting at this party too."

Later...

Preet adjusted his necktie for what seemed like the umpteenth time.  He had been right, the wedding with all its traditional rites and rituals had been a complete bore, and now the reception was even worse.  

"Excuse me, Mr. Juneja?" someone called out.

Preet turned around only to be surrounded by several older women.

"I'm Dev's mother," one of them explained.  "I hope you're enjoying yourself."

"I'm...uh..."  Before Preet could answer some children rushed by, bumping against him in the process.

"Oh those naughty children!  Who do they belong to?!" Mrs. Dutt yelled out.  She turned back to Preet.  "Have you come alone?"

"No actually I'm waiting for some...," Preet tried to explain, but the older woman interrupted him again.

"These are some of my closest friends," Mrs. Dutt pointed to the women standing by her.  "This is Pinky, Ruhi, and Shano."

"Nice to meet you all," Preet offered them a polite smile.

"What a nice young man you are," said Pinky.  "I hear you are one of the Delhi Junejas."

"I'm afraid I am," chuckled Preet.

"Your company is giving Dev his big break, right?" asked Ruhi.

"Yes, well...I mean, Mr. Dutt is very talented in his own right," smiled Preet.  "Our company is very happy to have the opportunity to work with him.  I'm sure our partnership will be mutually beneficial."

"Ooo...doesn't he look so smart, with all his official business talk," cried Shano.

"You know...my daughter is an excellent cook, and she speaks English just like the gore log (white people)," said Pinky.  "She's here with her friends some where.  I'd be happy to introduce you to her."

Oh God!  So that's where this is going, thought Preet. 

"You know, my daughter plays the piano so well," said Ruhi.

"And mine sings like a nightingale," added Shano.

"And I'm completely tone deaf," Preet remarked dryly.  "If you ladies would please excuse me, I think I need to find my associate."

He left the small group protesting his departure, and went to look for Gaurav.  He found him getting a drink from a waiter.  "Hey Gaurav, are you sure you gave Mr. Maan the right address?  How come none of the Maans are here yet?"

"That anxious to see Meher, eh?" teased Gaurav.  "I know you only invited her family so that you could spend time with her.  Admit it."

Preet rolled his eyes.  "Yeah well, right now, I need her to hide behind," he said.

"What do you mean?" asked Gaurav.

Preet motioned over his shoulder to a growing group of ladies standing at a distance pointing in his direction.  "Mothers...desperately wanting to introduce their daughters to the Delhi Juneja.  If Meher was here..."

"They'd think you were together and lay off," Gaurav completed his sentence.

"Something like that," Preet shrugged his shoulders.

"Relax man," said Gaurav.  "The Maans will be here.  Just remember that poor Mr. Maan is out numbered 4 to 1 by women.  And you know how long women take to get ready.  Oh hey look, they're here."

Preet turned around to see Mr. and Mrs. Maan walk up to them. 

"Hi," smiled Preet.  "I was beginning to think you guys weren't going to show up."

"Sorry Sir," said Balraj.  "But you know how long women take to get ready."

Preet and Gaurav exchanged smiles.

"Well, can you blame me?" said Kuljeet.  "It's been so long since I attended a function.  I wanted to look my best."

"And that you do," smiled Preet.  He looked over her shoulder.  "But...uh...I don't see the girls.  Aren't they coming?"

"Oh they'll be here soon enough.  They're coming in Ashlesha's car," said Kuljeet, as she led her husband away.  "Balraj be a dear and get me something to drink."

"Ashlesha," sighed Preet. "Now that's another character."

Gaurav nudged Preet with his elbow.  "Speak of the devil," he said.

Preet looked up to see Ashlesha make her entry.  No doubt, she looked striking, in her designer outfit, heels, and well coiffed hair.  All heads had turned to look at her, and murmurs could be heard in the crowd about her being Rishap Rampal's daughter.

"Wow," said Gaurav.  "Talk about a head turner."

"Gaurav," hissed Preet.  "Don't you know it's not polite to stare?"

"Oh right...sorry," said Gaurav.  "Should we go up to her?  She seems kind of lost."

Preet watched Ashlesha flip her hair back and flash a smile as her eyes passed searchingly over the guests.  "Oh, I don't know about that.  She seems to be basking in the attention she's getting," he chuckled.  Just then someone came up behind her that caught his eye.  It was Meher.  She was dressed in a beautiful dusty pink lengha with silver work on it.  Her hair had been set in an updo with several curled wisps of hair left hanging on the sides.  Light jewelry and just the right amount of makeup to accentuate her pretty features finished her look.  She looks like an angel, thought Preet.  He hadn't realized it but his mouth had fallen open in appreciation.

"Hmm...and I thought you were just lecturing me on how it was impolite to stare.  Mooh toh band kar lo yaar (At least close your mouth man)," chuckled Gaurav.

"Um...uh...woh...I was only looking at Meher...because she...uh...she looks so different tonight than we normally see her...I mean...I...," stuttered Preet.  "It's nothing more than that."  He quickly averted his gaze. 

"Yeah yeah...and you invited her here just so you can use her as a human shield against any prospective mother-in-law," laughed Gaurav.  "I totally believe you.  Now can we go and greet the girls?"

Meanwhile...

"Well, this looks like an interesting party," smiled Meher.

"You mean boring," sighed Sam.  "I mean, I know the groom is a sci-fi author, but at least he could play some decent music here.  I swear that sounds like the theme from Star Wars!"

"Oh look there's Preet and Gaurav," smiled Ashlesha.  She waved at them, but only saw Preet turn his back to her.  Just then, another young man walked up to Preet and he quickly became engrossed in a conversation with him. 

"Damn," sighed Ashlesha, as she stomped her foot.

"What's wrong?" asked Meher.

"I worked so hard to get all dolled up and no one cares," Ashlesha said with a pout.

"What are you talking about?" said Meher.  "All eyes are on you."

Ashlesha looked in Preet's direction again.  "Not all eyes," she frowned.

"Hi girls," Gaurav smiled, as he walked up to Sam, Meher and Ashlesha. 

"Hey Guarav," smiled Sam.  "It's about time you noticed us."

"Believe me, I noticed you the minute you walked through the door," grinned Gaurav.

Sam blushed at his response.  "Where's your friend?" she asked.

"He was talking to the groom just now," said Gaurav.  He turned around and saw that Preet was gone.  "They must have gone off somewhere.  Come on, I'll take you guys in."

So there you have it.  Hope you all liked the update. πŸ˜›

Please remember to hit the like button and leave your feedback.

Take care and happy reading. πŸ€—

Chapter 9: Preview:  The wedding fun continues

Link to Chapter 9: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/131263202

Link to: Table of Contents

Edited by Fatima_Q - 8 years ago
kksoap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
superb story day by day πŸ˜† gaurav caring and preet as always cool rocking script and cute meher πŸ‘ β€οΈ waiting for the next one Fatima❀️ keep rocking 
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good UpdateπŸ‘πŸΌ
Preet is dumbfounded after watching Meher's Beauty 
Gaurav & Sam are good friends to Preet & Meher respectively.
Waiting for lots of Meet scenes in next update
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Fatima 
Gift (she requested in FB to send this to you today)

To Fatima from Snehal <3
Edited by AASUS - 8 years ago
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fatima_Q

Oh Wow...Hi Sana...nice to see you here.
Looks like Athi has been drumming up support for me πŸ˜†

Thanks Athisda...love you πŸ€—

And thanks so much Sana for taking the time out to read. πŸ€—

Fatima she read only 3 chapters. Tell her to read rest of it. - well her excuse is so many weddings to attend in family πŸ˜†and she isn't home, I told her when u posted 1st chapter but busy bee won't come to IF πŸ˜›
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesum update. Looking fr meet cute scene. Thnks fr pm. Do continue soon