Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranisa123 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
oh god it's shocking teaser. ishita will do something.update soon.thanks for the pm dr
traveller_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting teaser
Hope it's all fine soon
Continue soon 
cutekhusboo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice teaser..bt I want update..
maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
extremely sorry for very late reply dear

today only i read all the parts dear sorry i cant give long update dear

amazing wonderful story dear

outstanding updates dear

i loved it so much dear

ishra romantic scenes was too hot and lovely more cute also dear

kisses was hot and more love in that dear

i am happy that ishu understand raman well that he is good in heart dear

ishu is strongly declared her love for him was superb amazing dear

raman secretly propose his love to ishu dont know that she is awake hear everything was cute dear

scenes happen after ishu drunk was cute and surprised dear

hope ashok get punishment for his deeds soon dear

happy that ishu trust raman dear

hope ishra solve the problem together dear

so cute dear

lovely dear

continue soon dear

thanks for pm me dear

cant wait more dear

eagerly waiting for another update dear

Sk-Sharmin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
are...
ye kya...!

i knw apni JKR will answer dem!
jst wait nd watch..
amenaApuMona7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope nothing happens to Raman & Ishita teaches those people a lesson 
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh teri
Yh Ashok kya "women" card play kar raha hai.
Raman ko pitwa dia woh b hockey se
ishrasoul thumbnail

hi friends...

enjoy reading

Kismat

Part 6

Raman gets up and sees ishita sleeping peacefully in his embrace... he kisses her forehead and lovingly stares at her... his phone rings... he gets surprise to see mihir calling him at this early time.. he takes the call...

Mihir: raman.. come to office.. as quickly as you can...

Raman: what happened???

Mihir: there is some major problem.. I cant tell you at phone... come office...

Raman: okay dear.. coming..

Raman cuts the call and caresses ishita face and says: sorry ishita.. have to go to office... love you.. he pecks her lip and leaves for office...

Ishita gets up and stretches her hands on bed to hold raman but does not find him.. she opens her eyes and makes a sad face for not finding raman... she calls out his name but does not get any response.. she sees on table a note was placed... she takes it and read..

Good morning...

Sorry there was an emergency at office so have to leave... Get ready in that blue saree ... will try to come home as early as possible... sorry for leaving without meeting...

Love you..

Ishita hugs the note and says: good morning mr bhalla... emergency... anyone leave his wife like this??? I know you are quite busy person... but take some time of your wife also... your sorry is accepted... come soon.. love you too.. and dreamily smiles...

She gets ready in blue saree applies make up and comes down .. toshi jee sees ishita smilling blesses her and hugs her and ask the reason of her smile.. ishita gets shy.. toshi jee put black mark on ishita neck and prays to protect from all evil eyes...

Raman sitting in his office in full angry mood.. mihir staring at him.. both were silent...

Raman: I will not spare this ashok khanna... how dare he...

Mihir: raman tell me truth... you really forcefully married ishita jee???

Raman sees mihir and says: mihir it is too complicated...

Mihir: tell me straightly...

Raman: yes... I forced marriage on her...

Mihir: what you have done raman... and don't tell me that ... that video is also true..

Raman angrily shouts at mihir: do you really think that I am... Its tempered mihir... yes I admit that she came to my cabin... but it does not what it look...

Mihir: you are badly framed raman...

Raman: I know...

Mihir: but raman you did wrong... I never thought that you will use some one weakness for your own benefit...

Raman: yes mihir.. I am ashamed of myself.. but... now I love ishita... she also love me.. infact today I was about to call lawyer to cancel this contract...

Mihir: but this time ashok played on step ahead of you...

Raman: I will not leave that bas***d ...

Mihir: calm raman..

Raman sits on chair holding his head... mihir talking on calls... raman throws the glass on floor ... mihir presses his shoulder and says: calm down raman... we can handle this situation...  you should go to your home.. aunty jee and Bhabhi will get worried if they see this news...

Raman nods and leaves to house...

Ishita and toshi jee talking randomly.. mr and mrs iyer comes there angrily.. toshi jee and ishita greet but they glares at toshi jee.. madhvi holds ishita hand and drags her...

Ishita: what happened amma???

Toshi jee: madhu...

Madhvi: wow... toshi I thought you are my friend but I am fed up of this friendship... thanks for all this... your son spoiled my daughter's life...

Ishita: amma kiye keh rahy ho...

Toshi jee: raman ne... what did he do???

Mr iyer: don't try to act inoccnet... bohat baari baari baatain kar raha tha mujse aur kaisa gira hua insaan nikla...

Ishita: appa... you can say like this...

Madhvi: no need to get scared ishu... we know.. we know that truth.. now you don't need to be scared of raman.. we are here for you..

Ishita: amma kiye boly ja rahy ho.. why I will be scared of raman...

Mr iyer; he forced you to get married na...

Ishita was shocked that how they get to know this truth.. toshi jee was shocked says: nahe... mera puttar aisi giri hu harkat nahe kar sakta...

Ishita: mumma jee.. raman did not do any thing wrong..

Amma: why are you taking his side...

Toshi jee collapses... ishita was shocked to see all this.. she holds toshi jee and hugs her and says: it's a lie... maa.. believe me it's a lie... this is all done by ashok... he want to defame raman... you believe na.. raman can never do anything wrong...

Toshi jee puts her hand on her head and says: sacchi sacchi ishita.. raman ne kiya tujhe shadi force kithi... aur us raat tere say...

Ishita: maa.. us raat kuch nahe hua tha... infact raman has saved me from ashok...

Toshi jee face beamed with pride and says: aur shadi...

Ishita sees at other side and says: meri marzi ye hui thi... and thinks: sorry maa I lied you.. but it does not matter... I love raman.. raman also love me...

Raman was returning home when some people gathers around him and badmouth about him .. raman tries to leave but they stop his way... an old lady comes toward him and hits him with hockey.. and angrily says: how dare you use woman...

Raman does not oppose as she was aged.. and all started beating him... raman tries to save himself... but does not succeed as they were beating him not stop..

Bhalla house:

Madhvi: don't say lie...

Ishita: I am not lying...

Mr iyer: open the television and see his bad deeds... and how he is getting punished...

Ishita takes the remote and opens the tv and gets shocked to see trigger were flashing...

Raman Kumar Bhalla exposed...

A womanizer... uses woman for his means... forced marriage on poor girl and having affair with another girl...

Raman Bhalla shame for man... disgusting person..

Ishita was shocked...

Again breaking news flashes...

Raman bhalla getting punish for his deed.. people beating him...

Ishita cries.. she runs towards door.. mr iyer holds her hand.. ishita pleadingly sees him..

Ishita: appa jane do.. wo raman ko..

Mr iyer: he is getting what he deserve..

Ishita: no... you are getting wrong... raman did not do wrong... she takes her hand and runs out...

Raman was getting beaten... mihir listening to news comes there and tries to stop but non listens to him... ishita reaches there and sees raman badly injured...

Ishita pushes people aside... she rushes to raman and put his bleeding head in her lap.. and cries.. raman open his eyes and sees her...

Ishita: raman... help...

The lady again comes to hit raman but ishita shows palm and shouts: no one will dare to come close to my raman... don't dare to hit him...

Some one says : she is the girl with whom he married forcefully...

Ishita shouts: no... I married raman with my consent... Please some one help.. she was crying

Mihir and ishita takes raman to hospital... ishita was worried... mihir tells all the truth to ishita how ashok has trapped raman...

Doctor comes and tells that he is fine but needs rest.. ishita rushes to his room and cries seeing him injured... she holds his hands and cries..

Mihir: he will be alright Bhabhi...

Ishita nods...

Toshi jee and mr iyer and madhvi comes there... toshi jee cries seeing his son in this state... mr iyer holds ishita hands..

Ishita: I am not going leaving raman...

Madhvi: you are taking the side of this monster...

Ishita: amma.. you don't know the truth...

Mr iyer: we know the truth and you are going with us...

Saying this mr iyer drags ishita forcefully from there.. toshi jee cries seeing this... ishita tries hard to oppose but does not succeed... mr iyer locks ishita in her room .. ishita pleads and cries...

~ hit like button~

~ do comment ~

That's it my dear friends hoping that you all will like this waiting for your lovely comments.. 

swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb update
loved  it
ishrasoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathin

superb update

loved  it

thanks dear